BIG countries thread

If your "country" does NOT exceed and go beyond 38 million square miles spread out, you CANNOT post in this thread.

Manlet "countries" out!

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2177.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Charlie_and_the_Chocolate_Factory_characters#Oompa-Loompas
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_03/sr03_039.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclusive_economic_zone#Rankings_by_area
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_time_zones_by_country
ru.tsn.ua/ukrayina/v-krymu-podrostok-zasunul-v-penis-43-magnitnyh-sharika-331100.html
mapfight.appspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah yes, it feels good to be big.

>eurolets

Big countries like Russia, Australia and Canada are for the most part inhabitable wastelands. Also I'm 6'6 you manlets

>be european country
>stay small

Can't make this shit up roflmao

Is United Europe a cunt already?

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, sound out like you got a pair Mr. Manlet!

Russia, the biggest country in the world, has 6,5 million square miles, you idiot.

Exactly, and they're invited. You, however, aren't on the list MANLET.

Now stay out.

>38 million square
>American education

>If your "country" does NOT exceed and go beyond 38 million square miles
I guess no-one can post here then.

>You will never have giant uninhabited wasteland
>mfw

My entire country is manlet. Mostly because shitty indian and nigger genes. I's a nightmare being 189 in a country where everything is designed for 174.
Some of the annoying things that affect you miserable life.
>You don't fit in the popular car. (re-designed in Brazil to be cheaper)
>You don't fit in public transportation
>Some houses are 180 from floor to top.
>You will eventually break a lamp in your head visiting someone.
>trees in side walk are cut for 180, anything above it scratch the head and end up with flowers and leafs in hair.

Also. The average German height is lower because most of the population is old as fuck. If you get an average height by age. You will get something very similar.

>If your "country" does NOT exceed and go beyond 38 million square miles spread out, you CANNOT post in this thread.
>38 million square miles

>Americans taller than Germans

Meant 3.8, shiiiiet, my American education is at it again.

Still tho, no manlets allowed. Go away

>tff I'm 6'3
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

I can understand that USA is bigger if you don't count water, but Australia? fucking fake chart

Wtf this is about the size of the country. Even if you count the olds in Germans are taller than Americans.

Forgot the decimal. Reeeeee

>muh big clay of nothing

Manlet countries OUT

>Average German age: 46yo.
>Average American age: 37yo.

You literally lose height after 35yo.
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2177.html

One day ice will melt and we will have multi million cities on the arctic ocean shore, one day...

Canada is even more a wasteland than Russia

CHECK'D

You know... Will not take longer until the American height get hijacked by Mexicans...

We aren't talking about individual sizes of the people living there, we're talking about the sizes of countries.

And you're a manlet country, Brazil.

Already happend, mate.

Yeah, we have 3 times higher population density.

>having a 5 inch head

Who's the real loser here?

S-source?

>America start to lose height at the same time that Hispanics float the country. This is so sad.

So many manlet countries STILL in my thread.

Its weird when you think of how long and viciously the germanics and aryans slaughtered each other for, such a small piece of land.

Lol, I agree that my country is entirely populated by manlets.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Charlie_and_the_Chocolate_Factory_characters#Oompa-Loompas

>France in charge of not being Manletistan

Feels good to be 6'4

Ikr, why would they fight over such a tiny place. Europeans aren't rly expansive, besides Britain who by the way, is still a manlet country.

175 manlet.
Profs? Your goverment:
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_03/sr03_039.pdf

>6'6
>2k16
>being less than 7'0

Holy shit you're manlet

>manlet countries still think we're talking about height here

I meant territory mass, fgts.

Yeah and when you look at France and Britian its arguably even worse, I mean come the fuck on "The Hundred Year War"?!? What kind of dystopian bullshit is this? Not even the Germans pissed on each other this much.

Hmm ?

cuck

>britain and france bigger than argentina or mexico

nice map lmao, shitty EEZ around uninhabited islands or antarctic territories doesn't count

>having petty squabbles over their tiny manlet lands
>still retain borders for their "countries"

It's like they never tried their hardest to become as big as we are as countries.

Hey Poland, at least your country exists on the map I posted

dat dick into russia

>be France
>lose those territories overtime
>still only has their original manlet "country" left

Lol cry some more, midget.

>His country's EEZ is smaller than 5 millions km2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclusive_economic_zone#Rankings_by_area

>lankets shilling on my international silk milking Balkan board
Damage control much?

Midget cuntry

Brazil, we're talking about the size of countries, and you're still a midget even on that.

Now please, hurry along with your midget friend countries in Europe and go play in the sandbox pile while us big countries talk about adult stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_time_zones_by_country

cucked

Doesn't matter, your island territories are insignificant to my overwhelming landmass, Manlet France.

>most of his meme islands are going to be underwater in a few years

LOL

your landmass will crumble under your own bodymass

That's manlet countries for ya.

islands are useless, what's important is rhe ground under the sea

>his country never had more that one timezone
Hehehehehehe

>tiny piece of shit country expressing his "opinion" to me
I only hear squeaky noises in the background.

EEZ is only supported by natural islands. That's why you can't just build islands and increase your EEZ (like china is trying to do)

>i-it's only vast amounts of resources that we don't have
>i-it's nothing
Oh manlet countries when will you learn

no

cuck

You shouldn't pay attention to them, it's not like they're important anyways being only the small, manlet landmasses they are.

g'day lads

Oh hello, Australia, don't mind us we're just laughing at some unfortunate manlet landmass countries.

But you're welcome to join in.

>Vast amounts of undeveloped land jusst ready to be tapped and preserved wildnerness,
>Ahahaha you have nothing, you have nothing!!! Europe wins again! *lives in tiny hut because everyone is so cramped together*

I never pass up an opportunity to laugh at Europe

Hi

Australia could easily support ~100 million people. Sooner or later we'll literally be more relevant than declining European countries like the UK and Germany.

>be italy
>lose all territories in the past
>just a boot looking deformity

Hello midget.

>I'm a large country, by European standards

Small things are better

Pedo

Hopefully we can let some refugees in to boost the population and make aus a bit less homogenous

Is that what you tell yourself at night? Wow, pathetic, Italy.

You'll never be as big as us, midget.

I said things, not people

Nah, I have agoraphobia, I'm ok with this

>trying to make excuses that would exempt him from the humiliation

Yeah okay, you can go away now Mario.

I like being humiliated though

Sure we can take some in, but unlike Europe we'll carefully vet them to minimise the risk of terrorism as well as favouring persecuted minorities (ie: people being exterminated by muslims). Also I'm pretty sure within the next 20-30 years we'll have another huge wave of immigration from Europe of those trying to escape the inevitable economic and social collapse that's looming ahead for them. And if we plan for it and strategically settle them we can easily absorb them and become a stronger country.

>Also I'm 6'6
Lying on the internet.

*steps on your dick*

Fine, you can stay, but for our own amusement.

>do science under the sea
>suddenly new island

Ouch
As you wish

ask and ye shall receive

>be germany
>stay small

M-m-manlet!

>you can't
It looks like they're doing it man. It's just a matter of when/if America and it's allies are going to stop beating around the bush and give them a good solid bitch slap.

This reminds me of the situation before WW2. Everyone drawing lines in the sand that keep getting crossed, but no one's yet willing to enforce. Until Poland get's invaded. What will be this century's Poland? The Phillipines maybe?

I hope he'll be alright. I came once with a bit of my blood when I played with urethra but everything was fine since then

It's hard to be a large country when you got real enemies. You had Mexicans and some Natives to purge nothing to hard.

Germany has already a big soul though

>making excuses
That's what manlet betacuck countries do. And you were always a manlet compared to the big boi in Yurop, Russia.

Once a manlet, always a manlet!

>I played with urethra

Why?

Oh and by the way, we had to btfo a multitude of enemies not just spics and Amerindians, we had to btfo an empire as revolutionaries, and we even had to btfo other European colonists with GUNS contesting for our land.

You're simply just making excuses, Germany.

But like I said, beta manlet countries will always be beta manlet countries.

I dunno, I was young and discovered a lot of fucked up hentai during that time, plus I did it only with ear sticks. Hell, there were an accident when little boy inserted pic related in his penis.
It's in Russian, but i think you would be able to understand it if you translate the page.
ru.tsn.ua/ukrayina/v-krymu-podrostok-zasunul-v-penis-43-magnitnyh-sharika-331100.html

>You had to fight literally one war for your country
>Farmers with guns

Wow

>be American
>drive for 4 hours
>gets to the closest WalMart

As I said small things are better

that thing's too big to fit in my penis

>we had to btfo an empire as revolutionaries

>blew out brit bongs in a time when they had to travel for months over the atlantic
The frightening empire, consisting of happy merchants that shoot, drug and control people with vastly inferior technology in places all over the world that are connected by longass sea trade routes. Truly a force to behold.

How many soldiers were they even able to ship to america until the war was over?

>Not being able to cross your country in 3 hours, giving you access to every region
>Not developing every part of your country with proper infrastructure
>Not stealing clay from the sea itself
>Not being the tallest people on earth
>>>>>Mountains
Compensating faggots need not apply, 6'3 btw

The American Revoiution was a proxy war between French and Bongs tbqh.

>muh one war meme
>doesn't realise we had to fight the spaniards in the west and the british colonists up in canada next, not to mention other european colonists as I said earlier
Learn2history.

We had powerful enemies, rather empires, that tried to crush us but we prevailed unlike you, Germany.

Stay cucked.

>be Italian
>have shitty infrastructure
kek

See this

I wish Newfoundland was independent again

Infrastructure is top tier here in the north

>Confederate states of America
>Gone just like that

Why.

>top tier in the north
Yeah, cuz it's next to Switzerland, one of the toppest tier infrastructure manlet countries.

>be dutch
>lose oversea territories with valuable trading networks

I feel sorry for you, manlet.

>bigtugal

Fuck off

If there is at least one super power of the time involved with it's interests then it's pretty much always a proxy war between super powers. Can't let the other gujy get ahead, no matter what you have to do.

>We had powerful enemies, rather empires
Except that they are halfway across the world in a time when you couldn't travel fast. Especially once you took the ports you already won since they have literally no place to get onto land. Or do you think something like D-Day would have worked if they had travel thousands of km instead of a few dozen? With fucking 18th century boats.

Make me faggot.

>he ignores the landed new world european settlers who organized themselves in large numbers against USA's government

Germany pls, stop trying to argue with me. I've already bested you, obvsly b/c ur such a manlet beta country who can't simply buck up and put down a reasonable counter-argument.

I mean gee, I even showed you a map of why you were clearly wrong. Why can't beta manlet Germany use common sense?

No wonder you're fucking small, too stupid to expand roflmao.

Countries with a large effective size (not counting inhabitable wastelands) are an aberration.

>Mfw when a country with literal ghettos tries to talk shit about us

Away with you manlet.

Take away the part of Canada that can be considered "Inhabitable", and you've still got a big country.
Take away the part of Germany considered "Inhabitable" and there is literally nothing left, desu.

What are you talking about? You have Jew ghettos, that's even worse.

Topfuckingkek

Ah, is this about that stupid "herp derp tall" Cred Forums-like bullshit? I'll go away then.

all these tiny yuro countries

no room to spread out to get away from the oncoming african hordes

>his country is 80% wasteland

>implying this thread is about height
Lol read the thread stupid

We had Hwan empire. Also Finland was our biggest enemy.

Holy shit is that real?

more like isle of manlets haha

gotem senpai

>his country is as small as new jersey and has no relevance nowadays other than historical relevance

Stay mad swampnigger.

mapfight.appspot.com/

Aren't you guys afraid of getting lost in the middle of all that nothingness? Because I would

>we had
>had
Yeah, and now you're a manlet cuntry. Move along now, shorty!

nice pacific border canada lmao

Argentina! Quick! Sell me 1 million and a half kilometers of your land!

Nice digits I got here

Should've kept Urgay

Lol, manlet cuntry beseeching for help from other cuntries to increase their girth.

Pathetic.

You forgot to add our Caribbean islands and the ocean around them.
En plus;
>Be Alaska
>Be 45,99 as big as the Netherlands
>stay irrelevant for the rest of the world.

>ocean
Water doesn't count, midget.

Also
>be alaska
>still get more recognition than the netherlands simply b/c they belong to USA
>netherlands is infinitely inferior in fame and size compared to alaska

Why do you try so hard to be big, manlet? Just admit you're a manlet

there are 38 million people in Poland and it still feels very empty

Manlets pls

Only the top 5 big adults are allowed to stay in this thread: USA, Canada, Russia, China, and Australia.

And I'm afraid there's no room for you little manlets.

Make me leave then

>Inhabitable

Not him, but they were superior in tech and resources. We probably would have won eventually (the war was always far more trouble than it was worth for the Brits, they couldn't really hold cities beyond NYC for very long and it was too decentralized) however without french help we never would have gotten the territories outside of the areas legally ruled by the colonies rather than all the claims (Northwest and southwest territories, in fact we might not have even gotten stuff west of the appalachians)

inhabitable for pussies maybe

White man are dying. We can't grow like we could before. Australia could easily support 300+mi people, but you'll never breed enough.