scaruffi.com/music/best100.html
scaruffi.com/vol1/beatles.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

scaruffi.com/music/best100.html

these are the best rock albums created

negros took over americas culture

enjoy rap """""""music""""""" for a century

Literally stopped reading at #1.

scaruffi is the biggest meme at music reviews, he only likes experimental shit for no other reason than the music is """"experimental""""

Shut up Italy.

>the doors
>post white light velvet underground
>bob dylan

ok, no, he just like music that's good and has depth

What's wrong with #1? #2 is also a really good album imo

>the doors
>good and has depth
I enjoy the Doors, but their shit is lazy and pretentious af

Trout Mask Replica is pretty fun imo.

Americans killed it to death

You must have shit taste

It was ours to kill. Why is British music always such a faggoty, autistic derivative of our nigger music?

Did you pull that out of the encyclopedia of your ass

Hey where are the Beatles?

You must be an insufferable twat.

Nah I'm pretty cool
But 2bh you sound like the faggot here

>I judge music objectively
Sure, princess.

>I'm pretty cool
I bet

Lmaoing at your shitty taste and faggy passive insults

What a Reddit tier comeback lol

Nah I'm pretty cool

Rock died in the same way as Latin and Sanskrit did. People never stopped with it... it just evolved naturally into a thousand different things.

>What a Reddit tier comeback lol
Nah, I'm pretty cool. Just watch my upvotes compared to yours, Nancy boy.

Who are you quoting?

Ok, honesty time: are you old enough to be on this website? If you can't recognize the Doors as being a bit pretentious and lazy, then I believe that's a fair question to ask.

scaruffi.com/vol1/beatles.html

it's an old article from several decades ago

Britain takes American musical genres, evolves and improves on them while creating our own genres in the process.

>lazy
More like drunk and stoned. Jim Morrison was great when slightly drunk... the problem is, he was rarely "slightly".

Pretentious is spot-on for The Lizard King and shit like that.

Notice that I never said that I don't enjoy their music. Lazy was referring to the music, pretentious was referring to the lyrics.

Just because something isn't of the highest quality doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed.

Fair.

That pretentious little cunt can't even be pretentious properly. Absolute shit taste.

cuz they are whinny pussies
>oh why are they screaming
>is this supposed to be a music?
>plays his generic pop song with 5 words in a whole song
>now this is real music

it ceased to be dangerous and cutting edge, and devolved into a bunch of idol-worshipping nu-males putting old men on pedestals and refusing to consume anything but REAL RAWK.

Best example of this is the Viet Cong changing their name to whatever the fuck it is now because a bunch of Vietnamese diaspora nobodies tweeted about their hurt feelings.

>inb4 "it's about the music man xD"
Music needs attitude, when soppy dweebish manginas make music, it's going to sound like dweebish mangina music.

Sad, but true. I used to beat up guys who wanted to be like Eddie Vedder and Jeff Tweedy.
There's still some vital rock out there, but it's mostly metal and punk that doesn't take itself very seriously.

> so when early limp bizkit is more original and interesting than a lot of rock being made now

Rock and Roll is Black America culture.

that's like calling Basketball a white people's sport because it was invented by a white Canadian guy.

well not anymore

>that's like calling Basketball a white people's sport
True, and they wouldn't be wrong for calling it that.
Also true

>it ceased to be dangerous and cutting edge, and devolved into a bunch of idol-worshipping nu-males putting old men on pedestals

>like it wasn't always this way
>like the Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin didn't worship Chuck Berry and Howlin' Wolf

They had their influences, but they never went out of their way to sound exactly like them.

Nowadays we have Jack White, who has been producing the same music for almost two decades and does, even down to recording with antiquated equipment.

Because rap is objectively better.

Wait, didn't Led Zeppelin record entire albums of stolen blues songs?

*shittier
there you go
fixed
don't need to thank me

Fuck, Keith Richards dedicated his life to perfecting Chuck Berry's style of guitar playing. I do think it may be one reason why Hendrix and Sabbath are more popular with Gen Xers and Millenials than the Stones since people born after the 50s were born and raised on metal.

The easiest explanation is that major labels lost interest in rock because pop stars are easier and cheaper to develop, guaranteeing immediate returns. Also pop is a singles-driven format while rock generally isn't, thus more $$$.

Keith Richards did a lot of his own stuff, like playing around with unorthodox tunings, and is notable in his own right.

They would lift the occasional chord progression, but you're not going to find any musician on the planet that doesn't. The media just likes to make a mountain out of a molehill because the "rich white rockers stealing from poor black blues nobodies" narrative gets clicks and because of that frankly ridiculous court case recently.

And Metallica recorded entire albums of stolen Mustaine and NWOBM songs. Your point?

>listening to rock instead of romanian pop

Is he one of the most evil people alive on the planet today?

he supported the serbs in the 90s, so yeah

How is that evil

Why didn't drum and bass take off in the us

>the doors
>depth

They're a Tinseltown Rebellion Band from DOWN-TOWN Holly-wooohoood!