Why latinos hate us and yet they worship our beauty in their media?

Why latinos hate us and yet they worship our beauty in their media?

There are countries like Mexico, Peru or Chile where almost everyone is a brown amerindian or mestizo. Be proud of yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSJOSmqyBx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based Peru

I hate animefags.

We used to do that too in our media.

Now we just praise """"""""""""whiteness"""""""""""".

They hate us because we brought the niggers/didn't kill the indios thoroughly enough.

They wish we hadn't failed so they could at least be white* and properly explore their rich as fuck continent like Europe and NA did/are doing.

*white as in Iberian, kek

I don't know why but you never see the brown people in the media in Mexico. I was actually counting and in one telenovela I saw 50 percent had light eyes

"They".

That's literally only autists on Cred Forums and Cred Forums who refuse to take any responsibility.

Well, the premise was why do you guys hate us.

I don't think you all hate us, but I was going with the premise and just stating why I thought the ones that do hate us, do.

Portugal, don't try to be in the Spanish speaking circlejerk. Nobody here hates you or cares about you.

see Also, the reason was meant for both Portuguese/Spanish former colonies, though.

I think it is because spnish people are insuferable cunts, Portugal is cool tho

WTF? We dont even Speak to them. They are fucking obssesed with us. Every single video about Spain in fucking jewtube you can find them with the "onda vital" meme.

Again, only Spanish America and Spain have strong mutual hate. They try to put we in their circlejerk.

Maybe the beauty thing has to do with the colonial caste system

>Spanish America and Spain have strong mutual hate

There is not hate from Spain. We dont really care about South America.

I don't think Latin America as whole cares about Spain. Aside form maybe Mexico that ends up getting Spaniard politicians.

Nope. They really care about Spain. They have a lot of inferiority complex toward Spain, just go to any Spanish speaking forum.

>why do Latinos hate us
El indio tiene un complejo de inferioridad
para el resto de nosotros no es odio simple mente nos sos irrelevantes, al menos asta el momento que tratas de dartela que eres mejor que nosostros

we have had daily sudacas = trash threads for a long time, although perhaps they were all made by a single poster.

BTW, I think one of the actors of the picture in OP is an Argentina Ashkenazi Jew.
I dont see "Spain" as an issue pertaining to race and telenovelas. At most what it tells us is that they find blonde women most attractive, something common around the world, and that they find mediterranean men most attractive, something that is also common.

China will still be full of giant ads with european models even once they become the greatest economy in the world.

>we have had daily sudacas = trash threads for a long time, although perhaps they were all made by a single poster.
It literally was just one guy, he even samefagged

Reminder that Uruguay is white

Nah, there was a recent influx of forocoches cunts who only talk shit about us.

PS: We don't hate you, I don't know whay you cunts keep insisting.

>b-b-but onda vital tio

Come the fuck on.

>whay
why*

CHI

This, as a white hispanic the indian and mestizo coubtries should love their indianess.

>our beauty
since they aren't spaniards it's not ''your'' beauty, it's sudaca beauty, deal with it.

True. Luso is love.

Beautiful. ffs i want to live in Peru so bad.

Love mestizo and indians/blacks and mulattodls whites are 0.1%.

Whats with the heisenberg hats?

and..? shitskins aren't representative of nothing, besides, they're fucking ugly and dumb, nobody could want them in tv

Chile is not full Mapuche, 50% 60% is spanish, french and German

You are the shitskin, dumb cracker. Go to europe, that's not your land.

>You are the shitskin
no
>Go to europe
I don't want to be allahu akbar'd, so no
>that's not your land.
I was born here, it's my country.

I live here on south florida 100% of latinos are indians with some being slighly less indian.

>slightly less indian
find a picture of a slightly less indian Latino

Cubans killed them all, what are you talking about.

did you know that latinoamerica isn't a country, and it wasn't colonized all in the same way nor received the same amount of euros right?, so latinos from what country exactly?

Stop using the word "latino" in that fake chicano sense.

Ustedes españoles son más latinos que nosotros.

From what ever indian country, cubans 30% officially but probably lower everyone here is central american.

>From what ever indian country,
not an argument

also, central americans had black slaves and received a small amount of europeans during the wars, so I think it's more common to see browns from those cunts
and before someone starts with the ''argentina is white'' meme, we're not, but we're heavily mixed and the average argie is more light skinned in general

Same reason Jews keep pushing diversity in the media

>They hate us because we brought the niggers/didn't kill the indios thoroughly enough.
Last time that happened you ended up trying to drain a whole lake because you couldn't control the water level kek

Daily reminder that Neza City is NOT in Mexico City.

the reason you see more indios from CA has nothing with that, but more to do with distance.
CA is closer to the states after all

>you ended up trying to drain a whole lake because you couldn't control the water level
ayyy

The only white hispanics are cubans.

alri, also, what about indians and asians immis? do you still receive tons of them or they stopped going there in mass?, I mean in USA in general

t. cuban

>florida 100% of latinos are indians
>the only white hispanics are cubans.

Would you clear up your mind?

I live hete you retard cubans are minority and are majority white.

least where I live, we are getting more muslims than indians or asians

You have a weird definition of 100% it seems.

just just dumb white trash Floridian that has no idea wtf he is talking about

I live here you retards want me to video tape demographics?

Sure

yes

But we don't hate you

get some phat ass latinas if you can

Theres some white americans here too blot put by brown hordes.

Not giving a fuck about you =/= hating

Because the two main media companies in Mexico are run by noted racist Criollos. Telenovelas are garbage, btw.

Boot out all whites pls also go back to indio country.

Based Rivera genociding the indians.

A pity about the blacks but I guess they are good football players.

No, most white Mexicans are fine. It's literally just two mega rich Spanish-Jewish families who push this shit, but those two families control the only two major media companies in the country.

saved

What?

The correct answer completely ignored
The only people i ever see shitting on indios are "light skinned" latinos

sudacas have spanish herritage, it's not "spanish beauty" you dumbass, they're latinos. South american indios are ugly and "white people beauty" is overrated everywhere, not only in here.
Fuck Spain I hope your country gets bombed by Isis

and trump supporters

What the fuck is "white hispanic"?

Criollos.

Crioulo is a nigger.

not in the spanish colonial caste system. A criollo is a full blooded spaniard born in the new world

youtube.com/watch?v=rSJOSmqyBx0

wow so white