-Your cunt

-Your cunt
-Your dog

England
German Shepherd

Got a Yorkshire Terrier, only had him for a couple of months. He's a qt

Pic. Now

I have had mutt, large poodle and golden retriever. The one I miss the most is the poodle... intelligent, loyal and funny as long as you don't spoil it and treat it like a baby.

My doggette right now

-Portugal
-Portuguese Shepherd

God tier dog right there

that's not a dog

oh okay, then what is it?

my dog is cat

A big rat

Yeah, she was cool. It was my grandpa's. Massive bitch.

My parents have 3 of those, now. They are surprisingly calm and playful, and not yappy cunts as I expected.

yeah you're right, it's a big rat
Depends on how you raised them, mine is also calm and playful

flag
cat

One of my parents' dog is a runt, so she's extra small. She likes sleeping on my neck when I oversleep, so I wake up with a velvety meat-scarf around my neck.

Bit weird, but actually pretty comfy in colder mornings.

Estland
Dachshund

yeah, I know how does that feel too, mine doesn't sleep in my neck but in my legs. Whenever I want to change position to be more comfortable I can't, cause I love my doggette so much that I don't want to wake her up

USA
Black Lab

Canada
Golden Retriever

Biggest fucking Golden Retriever Ive ever seen though, non of the genetic defects that usually affect Goldies either despite being a pure breed and unique curly hair. Should have let him breed before getting him snipped when I think about it in retrospect.

> Holland
> German Shepherd/Airdale Terriƫr mix

>England
>Shropshire terrier

Post more pics. That sounds like an interesting mix

Sure.
Here he is on the beach.

Helping my father dig a hole

AMERICA

chocolate lab & yellow lab (both female)

German Shepherd/Black Lab mix and a Siberian Husky

Iceland
Icelandic dog of glory and honor

My doggo

Flag
Weiner dog

nice mongrel, it's no german shepherd that's for sure

>Burgerland
>Hound/Lab Doje

Miniature Poodle

>keeping a dog in your house and not in your yard

Is there any way to keep them flea free? I've tried everything and she still gets some. I even treated the grass, and nothing. Keep in mind that I live where it's warm year round.

Weekly washes I guess? Once every couple days with treatment if it is bad

Don't do this it will fuck their skin up.

Only bathe Doggo 1-2 times per month max. Take swimming weekly though or rinse with water. Apply flea oil dropper thing every 3-6 months depending, only use flea bath stuff max of every six weeks. Depending on dog size you can seriously fuck your dog up with over the counter chems

Also typical for fleas to keep procreating in bed/linen fibres and all around your house.

Recommend washing dog and burning your house down