Which one would you rather live in and why?

Which one would you rather live in and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

breaking911.com/breaking-mass-shooting-reported-malmo-sweden-gunman-large-local-media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweden. Because Canada is awful.

Sweden
Nordic girls (only even met Swedish and Norwegien tho) seem to love me for some reason

Sweden
Because it's close to home

Sweden. Everything you leaves do is in poor quality of USA or UK. I don't want that.

Either one is acceptable, as long as it wasn't in the south.

Sweden for that Schengen area

>seem to love me for some reason

They love all foreigners but hate Swedish guys

Also Canada, fuck this shithole country.

I'd rather be a çuck than live in Canada

I mean all real Swedes are beautiful regardless of gender, I could fuck you really. If you are not too disgusting.

Canada. Just to see what americans think is so awful about it.

Canada

This isnt even a competition.

I want to live in Canada and have friendly people teaching me all about talking to other people

I'm an ethnic Finn but ye I agree, we men have no trouble abroad either it's just that our girls really don't want us.

Ooh, that sounds like heaven.

Hello there how is your morning going?

Sweden so I can finally put my broken danish to use

If you are Finnish, hmm no.

I think I'm gonna study abroad in Sweden desu

Good goy

See, you already triggered me and I almost did not respond to you

there is not a single episode where Scrooge is in Canada though :^)

De vil örugglega ikke ha létt med at forstå mig tho

canada, no language barrier

episode? !!!

Difficult decision but I think Canada because I like their nature more.

They're making a new ducktales cartoon which will probably try to adapt life and times, if they can wrest it from don rosa's cold dead corpse.

They don't love me because I'm a nolifer. They fuck (not love since love is the feeling which has nothing to do with sex) only Chad foreigners, not the animefags like me

>posting from sand castle
>likes -70° winters because "nature"

Seriously? Sounds awesome, but afaik the Ducktales demographic isn't often enthralled by Don Rosa's works.

If it was a kickstarter by fans for fans I'd back the shit out of it, but I don't have much faith in a mass crowd panderer like disney to get it just right.

episode of The Life of And Times of Scrooge which is what Don Rosa's series is called

I wouldn't call them "comic strips"

I'd say chapters or issues, personally.

But to say that no parts of Life and Times took place in Canada is absurd, considering that Yukon, Klondike and Dawson are all in Canada, and like 3 episodes/chapters were set there.

Maybe you're just ugly and a neet :^)

Second paragraph aimed at

I'd fuck you for a greencard :^)

Kanade
Because I don't know Swedish

breaking911.com/breaking-mass-shooting-reported-malmo-sweden-gunman-large-local-media/

Sweden

Canada; I used to live there

A new Swedish tradition

Don't come we are brimming full

>population close to 30mil
>we're full

kek

Only 30m? That's just 3 Portugals. What the heck, even Spain has more people, and they are fucking empty.

I knew there were few canadians, but still, I was expecting like 70m or something.

Have they got nothing to do but post here?