Why are Israeli posters on Cred Forums so nice compared to actual Israelis?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/israeli-soldier-reported-missing-gaza-201472272531964304.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LixTT9ZLxEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R9C5mKvYhKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trigger warning we are actual Israelis

Because Israelis of Cred Forums are used to anti-semitism and banter therefore they no not get butthurt if someone calls them kikes and lizards.

to trick you into liking us

social outcast recognizes social outcast

What's it like being a social outcast in Israel?

I once talked to a guy from Jerusalem that was ostracised from his family because he dodged the draft, said everyone looked at him like a failure.

It's taqiyya

Jewish tricks

>draft dodger
absolutely disgusting.jewpg

>that post
>that beret

lmfao. probs some fucking jobnik who probably got beaten up by mizrahim during basic training and is at home on medical leave awaiting psychiatric discharge for wetting the bed every night.

A disproportionate amount of kikes have gotten cancerous tumours from the stress and abuse they receive online. They've learned to deal with it.

fucking military cunt

dodging the draft is the only reasonable call in this shithole

If I was a kike I'd get off on all the attention and people thinking you're so awesome you're a lizard

I did the army but people who throw horseshit '''patriotic''' guilt on those who get out are cringy af imho, and most likely with fascist tendencies.

the documents on that photo are mirrored but the writing on the note is not
also as mentioned, that beret colour belong to paper-pushers

could be a vegeterian beret tho

I for one admire the Jews for their industry and ability to exert a disproportionate influence on the global economy, and I believe antisemites are just jealous of that.

anyway that article
aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/israeli-soldier-reported-missing-gaza-201472272531964304.html
is about Oron Shaul, who had a brown Golani beret.

the whole image is ridiculous, just shows how stupid and delusional those collages that Cred Forums put together are

What's the current political climate in Israel?
The American media makes it seem like there's been a rise in the far-right and the ultra religious, but I'm not sure how much I believe that.

All the rightwing parties together got like 40/45 out of 120 seats last elections. They built a coalition with the filthy ultra-religious scum who systematically vote for their own parties to steal money from the state.

The arabs (12 or so seats) won't participate in government and the rest of the centre and left are piss-weak and totally impotent whingers.

While there is probably a slight rise in the right and the ''religious'' filth, it's exaggerated in our parliament by our proportional representation system that is failing everyone.

Pretty much the only politician in the country is Natanyahu, if anyone else think he is "rising" is because Natayahu lets him think that so he can BTFO them out of public life like he always does.

Could you israelis share that air force military march with really awsoeme lyrics that were written by an actual poet?

when you refer to the stealing, you mean more subsides directed to the Hasidic population? What's the angle of the religious parties?

youtube.com/watch?v=LixTT9ZLxEQ

I think this is what you're looking for

>trusting a jew

Subsidies, and straight up theft by ensuring the authorities turn a blind eye to their enormous black market and widespread tax evasion.

The religious parties exist to keep the religious people above starvation, but in a constant state of lack of education or hope to actually achieve something in life other than study torah. Rabbi tells them to vote for the party and they all do no questions asked.

You think Israel can survive when Haredim and Arabs keep breeding and secular Jews keep declining?

Thank you for all the answers so far.

One more question, is the left weak because it's disorganized or is there a tendency towards the right in the general population?

I imagine things like the settlements, Arabs , Palestinians and international pressures which are already incredibly divisive topics are even more so on the left field of politics. Like, people trying to out left each other so there's no big "consensus" party.

Hey israeli guys, what is your opinion on german girls?

i want them to gas me

Yes but not in it's current form, it will inevitably degenerate into a much more middle-eastern feeling country with much less secularism.

I would say the left (and the centre as well) suffer from a real lack of powerful leadership, and have done since Rabin's death. If you look at some of the people who have been leading the labour party recently you see nobody who you really feel can lead the country of Israel. No charisma, no control, no balls.

I think if labour found someone who is respected and is a true leader then they can regain the government again. I don't think their policies are that divisive really among the secular population (which is the only swing-population that is worth addressing).

10/10 would fuck and yell "THAT FOR GRANDMA" as I cum
you'll need to be more specific

once in a hostel i was getting slightly handsy with an 18 y/o german girl and she asked me something like where I know so many German words from and I told her something along the lines of my Grandma being from Prussia and was chased out of europe by the gestapo. Then she french kissed me. shit was ok

Trained pr do good goy like u bless zion with 10$

Thank you for the insights.

Would you recommend me any reading on Israeli politics? I would like to further my understanding of the region. My best friend is Israeli but unfortunately he's one of those "who gares about boliticks :-DDDD" types.

i would help but please be more specific. any idea what the lyrics might include?

maybe the Jerusalem Post? I never read it but I think its OK

why is it a shithole

I have a question, have they still their slavic and germanic surnames or they all changed that for some meme hebrew family name?

They just pretend to be nice. But they're not.

fuck this place

why

this

never trust a kike

>not the guy from above
life is tough, expensive, and there's limited opportunities (like a lot of other places).
Israel can feel like a very small world, being far removed from the "cool" places like North-Am and W-Europe.
Living here is the most important pillar of society, so there is often the opposite reaction of wanting to live elsewhere.
And the weather sucks.

>there's limited opportunities
is the "startup nation" just a meme?

That's because a hugely disproportionate amount of Israelis go into science\engineering. It doesn't mean a lot of them find good jobs and make great money, but there's still a lot of innovators and entrepreneurs.

My friend, you can trust us with quite a lot, maybe not everything. But an Arab? I wouldn't trust one in any possible fucking aspect. You can't make anything, learn anything, contribute anything, or even wash your hands before rolling a kebab.
Good luck on your boat ride across the mediterranean

does aliyah make sense for a us citizen working in the tech industry?

Perhaps not. A friend of mine (tech) moved to the US (wife is American). He went to some small no-name local college, and only had one decent tech job (where he said he learned really great stuff). As soon as he got to the US he had a really easy time finding jobs (NYC) and makes over 100k a year.
If an American moved to Israel, it'd probably be the opposite scenario.

Don't ever reply to me or my flag ever again.

100k in NYC is definitely not as much as 100k elsewhere, just saying.

It's a bit better if you work in the city and commute.

I loathe American suburbs.

Israelis ITT.

Can you recommend anything to do for a week post Taglit. I figure I'll spend a week at a hostel, before flying off to Europe for two weeks this summer.

>I loathe American suburbs
How old are you?

Why don't you guys shitpost on /mena/ anymore? :(
Also I miss that Romanian Israeli

Israelis are cool if you don't mess with their profits

Because a large number of the Israeli posters on Cred Forums are Hasbara shills that are paid to post on Cred Forums, see video:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9C5mKvYhKw

t. stormfag who hopes this post appeases his shadowy overlords

this tbqh

It's not just le ebin jewjews who do this sort of thing.