Do Balkan Slavs eat as much meat at home as they serve in restaurants...

Do Balkan Slavs eat as much meat at home as they serve in restaurants, or is their home food more humble bean dishes and dairy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGEP8-PTbbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

balkan food is god tier
i want to fuck plieskavica

They do

Now that they can afford food we might have more fat people

Balkan food is some of the most GOAT food to exist.

Going to try and make some ćevapi and lepinje this Christmas for my family this Christmas.

its trash you slavic subhuman

its turkish and greek
slav subhumans just have some other weird names for the same food

>schnitzel und sauerbraten sind sooo viel besser xD

Did the huge height increase in the Balkans coincide with meat becoming more available?

He's a Turk in Germany. He's a person without a real place to call home.

Depends on your preferred diet
Personally i can't stand eating meat every day at home, and when i eat it it's mostly regular pork or chicken

Also Balkan cuisine includes lots of minced meat mixed with vegetables, like stuffed peppers and sarma

We are already getting really fat. Obesity in older generations is probably 40-50%
The youth is fat too

>yfw Serbia is Mexico of Europe

10€ budget

>German restaurant
>kid size serving of Schnitzel (12x8cm big) and five fries

>French restaurant
>an entrée (small soup with a slice of baguette)

>Japanese restaurant
>5 gyoza

>Balkan restaurant (we cal the Yugos here)
>15 different kinds of meat on a platter served with rice, fries and a salad on the side

why are balkan restaurants the best deal out there?

It's just part of the balk diet, we also favor salads and appropriated dishes from Turkey and central Europe.
But meat is sort of an constant.
fiki off gayreek

you stole that from greeks you serbshit animals

they sell rotten food to the people like the chinks

slavic subhuman
inferior to turks

i hear a lot of yapping but no denbt payments

My son

Balkan food is suspiciously kebabish in nature.

>replying to "I am Greek" T*rk

if I don't eat meat everyday I genuinely get grumpy or angry, its like smoking tb h

most americans here are immigrants

its turkish and greek
kebab is greek

I am a Greek you serbshit

>tfw no komplet lepinja

>hate turks
>be turks

No

I am eating pastramajlija now and I put cheese on it that melted on top of the meat

literally a turk

I am Greek, therefore I eat only Ancient Greek food.

ja, lustig hahaha echt gute shitposts hier ^^

i am greek hahaha

Majka baš sad napravili

Prijatno momci.

It's basically the same.

And you're using AC electricity and digital electronic computing, two inventions that have been invented by Slavic subhumans in your everyday life, in case you didn't know.

:)

This is balkan food, we make this in moldova/bulgaria

This would usually be stuffed with potatoes, maybe meat, and another one is just cottage cheese

:) you're taking me back with this pic, i haven't eaten home cooked food in a long time, i am a couple thousand miles away from home

My mom makes pita/burek every other weekend.
Also to answer op.. Literally every meal we eat contains meat.

>tfw 195 cm

Feels Balkan man.

>my mom makes pita/burek every other weekend

Do you need another brother?

>they sell rotten food to the people like the chinks
At least they can brew a coffee.

If youre a turk, just kys, everyone on this board hates you

Have 2 already.. But you're welcome to come for Christmas in January.

Also if you don't eat everything in your plate there may be problems.

ćevapi are made by grilling, so its not an everyday home food

this
slavs are based

>pastramajlija

>Balkan food is some of the most GOAT food to exist.

It's pretty shit actually.

Also it would be impossible to recreate in the USA given the quality of the basic foods grown in balkans. That GMO, commercially farmed produce you get in the USA would make the (relatively simple) balkan dishes taste very different.

>tfw eating gulaš and makarone

Based Magyar food.

You do realize that we know that you're not actually Greek, so you trying to insult us to incite dislike for Greeks won't work.

give me one reason why a greek should like you dirty serbian animals

Δεν είσαι kαν Έλληνας, ούτε μπορείς να μιλήσεις ελληνιkά.

why isn't that filthy t*rk still range banned?

Don't worry about him, he's known for shitposting. Nobody actually thinks that he's Greek, therefore you don't have to fear people starting to dislike you. We love you bros.

You mean kebab right?

I know, I just want to remind him that he can't even speak a little Greek.

Albanian food. Cucks the lot of you.

I hate Serbs from Bosnia so fucking much family. The ones from CRO, too. I don't blame the Croats for expelling them one bit. In fact I support the idea of Greater Serbia just so those retards can fuck off back to the mountains from where the earth shitted them out. Jebo vas referendum stoko bosanska.

Explain the differences please

You can post turkey.

Me too.
Every each one of them is a cunt. The ones that came here have mostly been sitting on welfare for fucking 20 YEARS! Never worked a day in their life.

Basically Bosnian Serbs and all Bosnians in general (Muslims, Croats) are stupid as fuck, but talk a lot. Don't know the concept of work and earn.

Croatian Serbs are slimey bastards and cheats for the most part, like their neighbours. Also never worked a day in their life. The ones that came from Vukovar seem based though.

>You're not even a Greek, nor can you speak Greek.
Sorry for the uncalled advice, but misspelling stuff on purpose just to wreck the Google Translator works like a wonder in cases like this.

They dragged us into their retarded fucking wars that nobody here actually wanted.

Hmm, I thought it was mispelled too. The translator came back with nonsense but I caught the meaning.

t.Ljubče iz Leskovac
MRŠ U BUGARSKU PIZDO JEDNA

Stop posting under my flag you bosnian piece of shit

No offense but I didnt really notice any difference. Only that hrvatskan men are trashy guidos and Montenegrins noticeably more swarthy. Between Serbia, RS and BiH the differences were very small. In fact only thing I could say is that belgradians were more friendly and bosnians fucking tax dodging gypsies

In Croatia, yes.
In Bosnia Alija wanted a Bosnian Bosnia, we complied. Sad su deo zemlje.

Nisam iz Leskovca, niti bilo gde blizu. Poenta je da, iako ima dobrih ljudi među vama, većina su govna. Samo zanovetaju, sviraju kuru i žale se. Isto Kosovari, prodali kuće Šiptarima sagradili trospratnice, sad kao govore Kosovo je Srbija. Idite pa se obesite đubrad jedna.

stop posting under my flag you serbianised tatar scum
berlin congress was a mistake

Ez funkzioniat in jedah Schprache, Dummkoff.

i mean the dish in OP image.

Well, from a foreigners standpoint in my look that way, but generally if you live here you know how people actually are and therefore you can discern Serbian Serbs from Serbs in Bosnia/Croatia and Montenegro.

Preshevë ili Szabadka?

Turkey is a shithole. On par with the worst of India.

Ni Preševo ni Subotica.
Srbin iz Srbije, majka iz Raške, otac iz Šumadije.

To što ne možete da priznate da ste govna ne mora da znači da je bilo ko ko vas kritikuje 'neprijatelj Srbije i srpstva' ili stranac.

No matter what Turkey is, I think everyone here can agree that albania is 1000 times worse than Turkey.
America has Detroit, Europe has albania.

You're willing to move back to Turkey with that bet?

Well generally as shitty as Turkey is, Albania is worse. In Turkey atleast the tourist towns and cities look nice. Gotta give them that.

The best city of this non country albania is worse than the worst of Turkey.

I've been to Istanbul. It was shit, slums every where.

yes serbia is ugly too and serbian streets are shit
pic related is turkey

do you want to compare a richer mega city to your worthless non country ?

I meant the coastal areas.

Thank you for your input.

I don't doubt it, just that your explanation above wasn't something I'd noticed (them being work shy).

Notice the lack of Turkish people around to fuck it up

>Also it would be impossible to recreate in the USA given the quality of the basic foods grown in balkans. That GMO, commercially farmed produce you get in the USA would make the (relatively simple) balkan dishes taste very different.
Wow, you're all about the memes, huh?

>muh gmos
dumb inbrit

Them being work shy comes from the fact that they have some sort of unjustified pride, they don't want to work the 'shit' jobs to earn money, they want the cushy office jobs. For example, my mother is a chemical engineer with a uni degree, her company went to shit, so she was out of job. She worked in the fields for a year picking fruit, potatoes and such. She got herself a job in an another chemical plant afterwards. Now, a Bosnian/Croatian wouldn't do that because it's 'below' them, so they stay unemployed and poor and it's somehow the country's fault. Nobody wants to employ them in general because they're toxic to deal with and more often than not, stupid.

One fun fact, when the Gommie party took power after WW2 gigantic efforts have been made to even get the Bosnians to go to schools, the only ones that did go before were some Serbs and Croats. Now imagine everything I've said multiplied, that's your average Bosnian Muslim.

With everything said, I still try to believe that they're not all pieces of shit. Maybe the Serbs who stayed in their homes are the good ones, and we only got the trash.

Pusti ga bosanci su bukvalno niggers medju Srbima, ako te vlahe uopste mozes nazvati Srbima, a da ne uvredis nas prave plave vizantijske Srbe.

Ja sam stvarno pokušao da se saosećam sa njihovim problemima, isto kao što Belci u svetu pokušavaju da se saosećaju sa problemima crnaca, i opet ih mrzim. Govna neopevana.

Thanks m8, not sure if you're the same Serb who answered all my questions on /ex-yu/ but I can say that Serbs are true bros.

Hmm, I don't post on /ex-yu/ much but I do lurk all the time.

I've seen you around and had talks with you. You're a good discussion partner.

Prave sranja i onda kad im treba pomoc vicu "svi smo mi Srbi" koriste moju drzavu kao safety net za njihova sranja.

But those are syrian rapefugees

Takođe, oni su se razbežali po drugim zemljama i tamo rade isto. Zato pola Evrope misli da smo gubavi zbog tih budala.

Kao i inače, čast izuzecima.

>Not liking food because of where it comes from

Come on man, good food is good food no matter where it comes from.

Serbs are so divided

I thought the Balkan average was 175cm pre-WWII when you only had bread and milk

Actually no, we've always been tall and big in general. Mostly because every family had a homestead in which they took care of animals and crops. Even during the sanctions during the 90's outside of Belgrade people didn't starve because they produced their own food.

In russia they did during the 90s transition they had cannibalism cases

Hmm, didn't know about that.

you know a thread about balkan cuisine is high quality, when it turns from "this shit tastes good" to a balkan war 3.

I am eating balkan food while listening to chalga x manele x turbo folk - the holy trinity of G.O.A.T. music

>while listening to chalga x manele x turbo folk

amazing post to be honest

youtube.com/watch?v=qGEP8-PTbbY

isn't that how it always goes though

if we genocide all t*rks, s*rbs, r*manians, gr*eks, and alb*nians on the Balkans, there will be peace

Or simply bulgars?

We don't need genocide, we'll suicide.

Friendly reminder:

Croats = Catholic Serbs
Slovenes = Mountain Croats
Bosnians = Cuckold Serbs
Montenegrins = Mountain Serbs
Macedonians = Serbian Bulgarians
Bulgarians = Cigany+Ottoman Serbs

>cigany
what a shitty fucking meymey
they're 4% of the population you dumb ook mook gook i swear to god i will fucking kill you i want to kill you so bad bitch

Canadian = a leaf + eskimo

*steals copper wiring*

are you trying to prove anything to a FUCKING LEAF well good luck

t. Horvat

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

*overdoses on Listerine*

Montenegro is where the purest serbs live t.bh

I'm not the same user, but chill, we have our retards and idiots too. We're not all like that.

Fuck off you maple syrup abomination. You think you're smug as fuck you prepubescent retarded asshole? Go to quaback and suck some french cock instead of being a huge fucking EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING if you can even be referred to as a "human being" because to me you seem more like a huge pile of canadian fucking shit. Get the fuck off my Cred Forums and don't shit on my favorite board ever again.

бaтхepт))))

Not the whole of Montenegro.
Rascia and Northern Montenegro are the purest of Serbs.

He's probably Quebecois. They are the smugest, despite being dependent on welfare, was a de facto theocracy until the 60s and their women get railed by Americans every night.

Syrians and Turks are the same people.

Hmm, I actually thought that the only Canadians worth anything were the Quebecois.

Albanian food that Serbs eat. That is called cucking senpai.

pretty sure hes serb diaspora

Montenegro is mixed. Half the population are slavicized Albanains. Pure Serbs are from the Serbian part of Bosnia.

Only worth a damn there are their women cause they are good at giving head and know what they are doing in bed. Quebec is known for having hot strippers. That's all they are known for

As I've said previously Northern Montenegro is pure. Bosnians Serbs are Vlachs, not actually Serbs.

Isn't there a lot of muslims in rascia

Yes, about half of the population.
They're kept in check though.

>Bosnians Serbs are Vlachs
what? first time i've heard of this

Whats the pic of?

Karavlachs to be exact, have nothing to do with the other Vlachs (Romanians).

They're easily discernable, they're swathier or have a bit more red in their face. They usually look twisted somehow.

you aren't forced to eat haram food, ilkay

i know what a vlach is, most balkan vlachs have nothing to do with romanians

Well, we know about two kinds of Vlachs.
The Karavlachs, the cunts in Bosnia and the ones along the border with Romania and Northern Bulgaria. Those cunts are known for practicing black magics and shit.

there are aromanians down in greece and fyrom
they're based, a lot of them fought and even lead bulgarian revolutionary bands against turklets

>Those cunts are known for practicing black magics and shit.
also top kek no
they're just autists or regular people

in bulgaria and greece the stereotype of a vlach is a sheepherder

Not saying we dislike the Eastern Serbia Vlachs, it's just a funny stereotype they bear.

Do they speak Serbian?

Generally yes, they speak some language of theirs amongst themselves though.

Norweigans of the balkans

thread moved here

this, except the smoking part

>or is their home food bean dishes

what did he mean by this?