Was Bush the worst US president of the last 50 years? He is almost as retarded as Jeb

Was Bush the worst US president of the last 50 years? He is almost as retarded as Jeb.

No, that would be Obongo. He' the one that made our niggers all uppity and now we have a weekly chinpout because if it.

Who is Obongo?

That Kenian-born muslim who's still occupying the White house.

Mudslime diaspora plz.

He's Jesus come again

Carter tho

That would be LBJ.

I really like Obama though.

Dilma plz.

No one cares what a monkey thinks

He was a nice guy

>Was Bush the worst US president of the last 50 years?
yes, his level of incompetence is unmatched, regardless of what other memelords might tell you

>implying Obama wasnt worst

Me too. I think he will be remembered fondly.

>History began in my adolescence.

no

>brazil is black
>brazil loves obama

i think you meant reagan

Reagan

why hasn't america had a jewish president yet?

Carter, Bush and Obama are the worse.

Reagan, Clinton were the best.

>Bush
>Obongo
>Trump or Clinton

Thats a shitty streak

>implying

Sanders came reasonably close.
Had it not been for superdelegates, and the party leadership pushing Hillary, it could have happened.

hahaha you dont NEED to have a jewish president you already rule america

>implying

Sanders would be more competent than Hilary to take on Trump. Atleast people like him, nobody likes Hilary.

sanders is the kind of SJW cry baby moron that ruined europe
no thanks

No thanks senpai

His success would be doubtful. Excellent chance he'd have lost to Trump.

Passing a test for leadership isn't a guarantor of success in a general election. Jeremy Corbyn, a far-leftist who won Labor in the UK, is about to discover this. And Trump will also serve the same example vs. Hillary.

>implying Mediterranean work ethics didn't ruin Europe.

We wouldn't have any problems if you guys down there pulled your own weight.

exactly.

This

From what I've learned from studying American politics I'd say worst presidency goes to Reagan by far

>no Cred Forums Pot
>no Fidel
Disappointed desu

Obama wasn't that bad desu

Why?

Reagan was pretty OK domestically and he kept us out of big wars so that we could pummelfuck the Latin Americans

decent enough president.

Trickle-down economics mostly that have been the reason why your country has been on the brink of a class war for decades. The economic policies he started are the reason why a person with a job can't live on the income he gets from it etc.

Only shit trickles down, not money

keep you commie bullshit out of america the land of the free

there is a difference between Europe and the EU. And he is absolutely right you retard. And even in the case of the EU, what ruined it was going beyond just economic cooperation

Delusional cuck

The mongolian is right

commie I bet u dont liek merica fgt

the west is on the brink of collapsing, and scandal after scandal about this corrupt tool, which would be enough to impeach any former president, keeps piling up. How the fuck was he decent

>implying trickledown didn't do exactly what it was meant to do and destroy the unions forever

It's not a matter of opinion, Reagan's economics were utter shit for a fact

Oh he was good no doubt, a good president for the people who paid his salary on the biggest acting role of his life, the presidency

They've basically all been pawns of Wall Street and the Military-Industrial Complex

He made affordable health care accessible for millions of people.

>lied about how Obongocare would affect us
>knew Shillary was doing illegal shit at the state department and lied about not knowing
>his sheboon of a wife is trying to make America vegan

I love my country but I'm not blind to it's flaws.

>near weekly race riots
>Libya
>ISIS
>a new cold war with Russia
yeah, "not that bad"

Trickle down economics divided the middle class and pushed low-wage workers and low-income areas into a spiralling depression, manufacturing and admin salaries skyrocketed. Reagan administration did more damage to social structure and culture but I wouldn't classify that as the worst administration

Personally: Clinton>Bush>Obama has just been a torrent of propaganda, conspiracies, and imperialism. They're all the same administration with a different figurehead. Shits been going on since Jackson sanctioned massacre and displacement of Natives and the most recent administration just keeping on lolling about it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>his sheboon of a wife is trying to make America vegan
???

>race riots.
Ummm how is that his fault

Obamacare is very unpopular with the population

She took away salt in school lunchrooms

Salt was the only thing that made it bearable

>>ISIS
That region will always be fighting and it can't be fixed
>>a new cold war with Russia
putin isn't going to live forever and it will never be that bad again.

Obamacare is aganist the US constitution
>No man is entitled to the fruits of another man labor

As unpopular as it is the system that predated was worse.

>had NO clue how to implement fiscal policy
>a-audit the Fed!
>ignoring cost of living in poorfag states for minimum wage
>only voter base was white millennials, an age demographic the least likely to vote

Sanders was a delusional piece of trash that would have stood no chance against Trump. Even if he had somehow managed to be president, there's no way in hell Congress would have passed his proposals because they're all overly idealistic and ridiculous.

Why is that? How can that possibly be a bad thing? Do people only think of themselves.

>this is what Euros actually think Obamacare did
It raised premiums and forced people to either have shit insurance or pay a fine
It shunted people off of private insurance because their plans didn't meet one of the ACA's 20,000 pages of regulations
Companies had to raised the prices of their insurance plans which meant that people were bringing home less for the same coverage

Its called freedom and to not be entitled to someone elses work
You wouldnt undertand euro boi

Carter was the worst.

What the fuck are you talking about? Harambecare has done nothing to address what the problem was you fucking moron. Now people get tax implications and fees for not having insurance, insurance premiums are fucking insanely high for anyone making

Because he lied about what it would mean for people with private insurance plans

Also because it forces people to buy something against their will or pay a fine for not having insurance

>Ummm how is that his fault
siding and encouraging movements like BLM, using his office to brand George Zimmerman a criminal while he was a defendant in an ongoing trial. And I'm guessing you're underaged, but this stuff never happened under dubya. Obama has been absolutely horrible for the cohesion of American society, despite having run as a unifier.

>That region will always be fighting and it can't be fixed
Actually, Syria and Iraq used to be very stable and is in tatters solely because of the interventionist policies of dubya and Obama. That is an extremely ignorant statement.
>putin isn't going to live forever and it will never be that bad again.
The US had good relations with Russia and it has completely broken over the past few years. Putin is not "going away", he's going to remain in power and whoever his successor is will be handpicked by him. Are you literally a child or something?

Exactly
Its aganist the law to force someone to but something

>it will never be that bad again
Seeing as how relations have been going nothing but down since Obongo took office(and will continue to go down if Hillary takes office), yes it could get that bad again

George Zimmerman was a murderer.

>dindu was on lean and was bashing his head against the concrete before reaching for his gun
>Zimmerman is a murderer for exercising his right to self defense

How come he's the most powerful person in your country then

What was stopping him from shooting his arm?

Obamacare is what you get when your politicians are more concerned with the well-being of insurance companies than health care recipients

The law doesn't care about your feelings, he was found not guilty by a jury of his peers and given due process. I suppose you know better than they do, they only sat through a month-long trial listening to testimony and reviewing actual evidence instead of virtue signalling and hashtagging.

The fact that Martin was trying to beat him unconscious

They weren't even told of Martin's disciplinary history or of the cirrhosis on his liver from consuming lean

Are you a British person or are you a burger?

Neither are that bad when you go through the whole list of presidents, they often don't even hit the top 10 worst. Hell everyone has a hard on for JFK and his major contribution besides decorating the street was getting us involved in Vietnam. Carter was impotent as far as forcing policy. I think Buchanan was historically the worst but he's well outside of OPs time range.

Everyone is a bad president compared to Bernie

Buchanon was the one that caused the Civil War, wasn't he?

Good meme XD

Bush was actually a decent prez worst would probably be Carter in recent memory

>dubya was a decent prez
Shit domestically and even shittier with foreign policy

>Bush was actually a decent prez

Provide examples
>greentext

It's common knowledge.

>provide examples
Continued Clinton's policy of letting at risk minorities finance a house which caused a housing bubble which caused the Great recession

That shit with FEMA before Katrina

That shit with FEMA after Katrina

The Patriot Act is blatantly unconstitutional

cutting taxes on the wealthy which triggered a recession exactly the same as it did under Reagan

literally invading the wrong country after we've been hit by Terror attacks

torture

executing citizens without a warrant

spying on citizens without a warrant

failed abstinence-only sex education program which increased teen pregnancy

name one good thing Bush did
you can't! conservatives should be euthanized

Why don't you go there if it's so great Pablo?

>name one good thing bush did- you can't! Conservatives should be euthanised

He did a pretty good job of teaching people new ways to use planes. Also paved the road for retarded faggots like you to have a voice in society for the first time since Rome fell.

Kys liberal scum

Yes
Why does every president continue some of the most retarded policies of the previous one? Bush's continuation of Clinton's policies led to the recession, and Obama is continuing Bush's homeland security, and foreign policy.

so in other words you have absolutely no response. why would you support a man who made your life worse? what is mentally wrong with you?

Conservatards still trying to damage control Bush as a good president.