Latin American Attractiveness Ranking

After spending the past 4 years living/working/travelling throughout all of Latin America. Here is a list ranking the attractiveness of Latinos by country.

Women:

Venezuela
Colombia
Argentina
Mexico
Cuba
Puerto Rico
Uruguay
Chile
Dominican Republic
Panama
Paraguay
Ecuador
Nicaragua
Costa Rica
Honduras
Guatemala
El Salvador
Peru
Bolivia

As for men...most are relatively ugly compared to the women, except Argies.

Other urls found in this thread:

mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/home/clean-aztecs-dirty-spaniards
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what about Brazil?, I thought they were decent/good looking in average

I spent very little time there. My company works with Spanish speaking countries. But yes they are decently good looking. I'd say they are mid-tier...maybe Chile tier but with bundas. I don't like the average Brazilian girl's face.

alright, in what cities have you been?, have you been attacked/robed?

>Chile above Paraguay or Costa Rica

but Chileans are the most obese people of South America...

Mexico... what parts did you visit? Guadalajara? the north, perhaps?

Your list is on point

México primarily Monterrey, Guadalajara, Querétaro and Chihuahua.

Thanks.

>As for men...most are relatively ugly compared to the women, except Argies

y-you too

Brazil has sexy men

>As for men...most are relatively ugly compared to the women, except Argies
Colombian men are pretty handsome. White Brazilian men are pretty dreamy. Argentina wins hands down though.

Why is Cred Forums becoming so gay

What about men?

I'm not gay, but venezuelan and cuban men are quite handsome as well

Because there are dick rate threads in Cred Forums. If Cred Forums is only 1/10th as gay as that, it's still very gay.

Its not average brazilians, brazilians are niggers or mixed niggers

I would put Puerto Rico, Cuba and DR above Mexico

>I'm not gay

sure.

es la verdad, no lo soy. Como cuando uno acepta que un man es pinta

My rank, which is for males since I'm gay and only considers countries I've visited or know quite a lot of people from there:

Argentina
Uruguay
Brazil
Mexico
Chile
Peru
Bolivia

How is it being gay there?

It really depends on your environment, I study in a large public university and most of my friends are from there, so no one cares if you're gay and homophobia is very frowned upon. My family is not very religious and relatively educated so they're accepting too. Most of the time is a non-issue for me.

Generally speaking, older, more religious (specially evangelical) people who live in smaller cities or rural areas are the most homophobic, the opposite is most tolerant.

too dark

¿y cómo se sabe eso, si no se es un maricotas? yo, por ejemplo, no entiendo por qué durante el Mundial, al portero de Grecia o a cierto jugador de Suecia, las mujeres lo encontraban atractivo; yo los veía iguales a los otros.

hazte revisar la mariconada.

faggot

dark is best

men, uno sabe cuando un man es pinta y cuando no. No se necesita ser gay para darse cuenta

This desu.

Cities? The list is endless man.

And no. Got in a scuffle once in a club in Buenos Aires but nothing that hasn't happened to me in Canada.

>Implying that's something bad

it sure can be it all comes down to personal taste.

He's right tho

who?

What kind of latino is this

puerto rican or dominican maybe

Looks centroamericano

caribbean, puerto rican, dominican, cuban, venezuelan or colombian from the coast.

Kek what the fuck (maybe, just maybe Panamanian)

He looks like he has a lot of African blood on him so he is probably Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican or Colombian.

american

Chicano mogolombiano

Most of the countries you listed are from centroamerica, my friend

The Caribbean is not the same as Central America.

I'm calling bullshit, my gf is Salvadorian and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Also, I know of 2 Peruvian girls and they're both 8's

I've met many venezuelan girls here in Buenos Aires, but I think they're overrated as fuck, 1 every 10 of them were hot, the rest are chubby and not that good looking...

Thank god for bolivia

The third one you meet will be ugly, I guarantee.

> he is probably Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican or Colombian.

or Ecuadorian, Peruvian, Uruguayan, Venezuelan, Honduran, etc. Most Sudaca countries have blacks/mulattoes.

>Dating indias

I really believe the only reason for the existence of Bolivia is to make the rest of us feel better

don't be baaaad

matese

The list is kinda bullshit, but it's expected because OP is not a native from Latino America, so obviously he hasn't lived here enough to make such conclusions. I'd put Costa Rica and El Salvador above Panama, and urugay above Mexico.

List is what I've seen. Just being honest.

BTW being tall white with green eyes made getting laid so easy. I miss Latin America so much. Especially Colombia

>Venezuela and Colombia
Solid choices m8

Both those countries filled with girls that just turn me on so much. Beautiful girls and amazing personalities and great lovers.

Numbers confirm. Where in Colombia did you stay?

I thought they had long benises though

Mexican women are ugly though

Bogotá, Medellín and Cali (a bit)

But 90% of my time was spent in Bogotá.

I also went to Cartagena for a week for some beach.

Not where I stayed. Search thread I posted the cities I visited and stayed in while in México.

That was self reported, there is no actual average on dicks

Bogotanas are quite flat. Medellin and Cali are way better when it comes to girls

What is exactly your job?

I met a lot of beautiful girls in Bogotá desu bro. But yeah you're right, girls in Medellín were insanely sexy and their sex drive was out of this world man. Love their accents too such a fucking turn on.

He is clearly a drug dealer.

>Mexico
>4°

> I miss Latin America so much. Especially Colombia

why? it's a shithole.

I work for the federal government and I was on what was supposed to be a 1 year project working on economic development issues and opportunities in central America and strengthening affairs with Canada. However it kept getting extended and I got to live and work in every country pretty much in Latin America.

I came back last month and an awaiting to be sent back.. Hopefully soon.

> it's a shithole
Not so much if you're middle class

¿Hablas español?

Not for me bro. I really liked it. Lived the culture and the passion I felt in every interaction I had there.

Sí, lo aprendí en la universidad... Y pues claro ahora lo hablo casi perfectamente.

>Mexico and Cuba better than Uruguay

Do you have brown fever?

Uruguay should be grouped with Argentina 2bh, the are very few differences

Man, you really need to go to Barranquilla. I've seen some of the most stunning ones there, especially in the north side

Hopefully next time bro. The girls here just don't compare.

ITT autists defend atractiveness equal whiteness

Best states senpai you only forgot about Baja California.

Why couldn't you bring blacks here, Jorge? ;_;

I do have sudaka fever

I do too, I didnt live there as long as OP but i spent a long time in Buenos Aires. Its a fucking great time, its a lot of fun if you know what youre in for and you arent a shitty gringo. Its a shame how self hating most of LatAm is, its not so bad as you say. T bh i wouldnt raise kids there just because im already a US citizen but i want to live there once im done with uni

I see it as every place has its pros and cons.

Most Latinos think Canada and USA are these fucking perfect places to live. I can't speak for USA. But Canada really isn't perfect. As a matter of fact, I've had Latin friends that came here from school and didn't want to pursue careers here because there is no joy of living here. I can see how lower class citizens of Latin American countries would dislike their living situations ofc.

i love venezuelan girls

thanks god we are not bolivia

Probably Cuban or Dominican/Puerto Rican.

He looks more mulatto and little to no black admixture.

little to no indian*

Colombia is the best for both women and men

I don't think you have ever been here

women is kind of believable, but men here have no chance against brazilians or argentinians

?

Nigga, i'm telling you, there might be some attractive guys like him or Maluma or Juanes, but in overall men here are not even a little bit attractive, girls have so few options to chose that you can see them dating guys shorter than them everywhere

>you can see them dating guys shorter than them everywhere
Wew definitely not a thing where I live

Op here

Pretty true desu

Girls loved me in Colombia.

It's not like that anywhere, Colombian women are much shorter than men.

So you didn't came to our country? where seing an ugly girl is uncommon as fuck, only Colombia can beat us honestly.

Specially you chileans seem to love berating them. Funny since you're not that much better.

they are far worst in every possible aspect, there's literally no redeeming quality about that country

You guys have the girls that look closest to Spaniards

1-brazil
2-argentina/uruguay

powergap

3-congolombia/venezuela

4-chile

the rest

No

Been traveling all over the continent and I agree with OP completely. I'm a 5/10 at most and in Bolivia was the best looking person everywhere.

>Chile above the caribbean

that makes sense. Of course USA isnt perfect like some people might think, nowhere is but relative to how so many of them live USA/CAN is much better. Im friends with a lot of rich south americans who like the US but would never live here, but all the poor LatAm immigrants I know that live here now love it. Grass is always green though eh

*Greener

no and no, they don't look like spanish girls, spanish girls look like european, not fucking indians.

Also

In Spain is considered low tier or pleb tier for your family if you marry with a south american girl.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS POSTER IS A NOTORIOUS SPANISH SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH LATIN AMERICA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Cred Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
AND HAS BEEN BULLIED SEVERAL TIMES BY LATIN AMERICANS
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

So you're denying against all available evidence the fact that Spain contributed to the population make up of Latin America?

Educate yourselves on "Indians"
mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/home/clean-aztecs-dirty-spaniards

Ok my indian friend