This triggers the Italian

This triggers the Italian

Nanking

Hi Italy. Why are your people such culinary snobs?

Hiroshima

Why? It's just a pizza.

That's in China.
That's in Japan.

You have one more try. Also, we sincerely apologize for Shitcago """"""""Pizza"""""""".

I would it it, looks tasty.

is that dog meat in a pizza?

Actually, I think it looks tasty. Never ate an American style pizza in my life. Does it differ much from the usual Italian pizza I eat.

Italian food is shit desu, the Americanized version is much better.

That's actually the first time I've seen a Chicago-style "pizza" that didn't look like complete cancer.

I still wouldn't call it a pizza, though.

Pyongyang

Thats in Ireland

As a Chicagoan, I much prefer thin-crust pizza, although some of my friends unironically like the 'go 'za.

Bumping this fantastic thread

chicagoans are the worst

that's a pie, not a pizza. Also american pie, so probably disgusting

A lot of westerners are extremely pre-occupied with the authenticity of their food. White people in the U.S. especially.

I don't know why it's like that. You can quite literally get berated at the dinner table for a small misstep with balsamic vinegar or hot sauce.

In most Asian cultures you're expected to flavor a dish to your satisfaction with condiments and people mind their own damn business.

Fuck you

Not only westerners. In Russia we have same shit with some of our people's dishes. The fact that someone makes them in non-authentic way causes a lot of butthurt.

>no pineapple
Shit pizza

The fuck is pineapple? And why the fuck does it take precedence in a pizza over ananas?

Did Koreans just discover Cred Forums or is it one autist that makes all these threads?