Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0hdX8pn6IE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebrnjak
youtube.com/watch?v=dsvo7DSbfH0
youtube.com/watch?v=EF-oSVCCqzU
youtube.com/watch?v=yhXhVMKxnkY
youtube.com/watch?v=vAYrMJWvC44
youtube.com/watch?v=E-ugIoR3nHs
novinite.eu/hit-v-neta-majka-ot-pleven-se-zadovolyava-na-stalbite-vav-vhoda-video/
jizzbunker.com/268086/roko-video-bg-pleven.html?utm_campaign=68ca5068085631002fc3c91a846b19f0&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=iwank.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=rJq3E5Wm2gY
youtu.be/Dqzrofdwi-g
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/31664496
news.bnt.bg/bg/a/blgariya-otkaza-na-srbiya-obshchi-granichni-patruli-po-blgaro-turskata-granitsa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Enver pasha's army

too bad its a shit city

city that was more relevant then your entire country ever was

we even had a colony

No one cares about your "le disappointed tourist" story with the subtle brag

mom is bosniak

dad is macedonian

what am i? i am shit

damn it, Janez, i was about to post a balk thread with my latest OC

you tatars force this passport meme like anyone cares

if you asked regular people if they rather live here or bulgaria you would cry

Considering your mom is muslim croat and your father is from a ""country"" drawn by a croat you are a --- yes

how can a single fyromlett be so buttdevastated 24/7?

in the end, you cuckolds would sell your soul for a escape route to Western Europe.
You are the one that will declare themselves tatars only to get out of your shithole.

FYROM - the new refugees of Europe.

kek i was looking at the profiles of triggered tatars who angry comments on milenkos wall and half of you don't live in bulgaria kek it's a status symbol in bulgaria to not live in bulgaria

they were all living in france, uk, germony, austria, america, so on and you propagate some shit about macedonians leaving when we take advantage of your shitty loophole and get a half a million euro worth citizenship for 300 euros

>they were all living in france, uk, germony, austria, america
but then again, they live there as Bulgarians, while your diaspora live in western Europe as Bulgarians.
FYROM is the cuckshed of the balkans, desu

what the fuck are you even talking about you autistic fyromite

>gets passports cuz of tatar generosity
>thinks he outsmarted the tatar

if you asked regular people that....they would cry

>fyromians are the only cucks that use a neighboring country passport to leverage into the west
you can hardy construct that excrement upwards, lads

I think most cunts get it so they can import their cars tax free, some live here and few actually leave there

Our diaspora lives in the richest countries like australia and usa so we don't get a shitty rep in western europe. I bet you say you're macedonian overseas

not even a gypsy would say he's fyromian overseas

>I bet you say you're macedonian

AAHXAHXAHHAXHAXHAXHAXHXAHXAHAXH

Now count the Bulgarians living in Macedonia and see how far you get. At the same time I personally know 3 Macedonians (and God knows I don't know many persons in general) living here since years, meanwhile married, meanwhile seeing themselves as Bulgarians. Meanwhile going back to see family in Strumica or Stip, spreading the propaganda. Now destroy the "monuments" for dead soldiers (3000 of which born in """"Macedonia"""") and be happy about it, you definitely are the man, whilst I sit here with my country with actual perspective, protected by Nato, member of the most powerful economic bond in the earth's history. Then you, take a good look at the UCK monument in the middle of your capitol. Pic related is for you ;)

Why do you mean cuck? we stick it to every neighbor country for decades and no one can't do anything. do we have arab ghettos like you do? no. the only way we lose our country is if we choose to do it on our own by not breeding. you can't cuck a macedonian, we all know we're the shit, we're taught we're the shit

>yfw dubrovnik hasn't been independent for a single year

>he declared himself Bulgarian only to get out of FYROM
taking cuckold to a whole new level

>arab ghettos like you do?

>this is what Albanians actually believe

yes, you are shit

>this whole post was written by a actual walking-talking human
JUST

Your whole country is a ghetto senpai

You enjoy protection, who cares?

Dumb tatar malta nad portugal sell citizenship for 500k to 1M dollars and people buy it because access to europe is that valuable. While you give it to us for a few hundred euros.

Nevertheless you suck even at that, Romanians give theirs in 1 month, you take years and years because your institutions are disorganized. I would get one if I knew I could do it fast

redditors b8ed by based fyromite once again

>м-мъх бeйт

миcлиш, чe нe знaм кoe e твa бюpмчe дeтo бeйтвa пo цял дeн тyк?
вcички дpyги тeми ca дeд, и нямaм квo дa пpaвя, cepa тyк oт cкyкa

Ask the 3M refugees who came last year where they bought their european citizenship. Clown

Have you been here? Even macedonian albanians live better than sofia bulgarians

>he is informed where to buy/get citizenship because nobody sane wants to stay in Macedonia

Is it mandatory in your elementary school to learn it? Quick exit and so?

>do we have arab ghettos like you do?
y-yes, yes you do. What do i win?

>sell citizenship for 500k to 1M
but 500k=1M is your country annual GDP, user...

have this.
i dont think macedonians have yet gotten the concept of giving anything

Plenty of times in fact.

t.22yo NEET living on mom's money

maybe he meant macedonian money. whats that 5 leva?

itt

youtube.com/watch?v=q0hdX8pn6IE

going to fyrom to kill nedelko screencap this post

chei we kak beshe nedelko milenkovski ili milenko nedelkovski? :^D

byurmskite imena sa malko evro-geiski

damn, man, i went to Istanbul and didn't seen that much roach shrines...

I'm not angry. Just not that pleasant every day to read here about this fat guy who dishonored our soldiers. We all know you are an extremely ungrateful country, but everything has bounderies.

>Invites people to take advantage of free european citizenship like merkel
>Is surprised they do
>Which isn't even that big a deal when you consider they only gave out 50k out of a 2 million eligible pool
>Keeps mentioning this
>Even dumb macedonian tatrophilles read angry bulgarian-on-macedonian comments and start hating tatars again

and bitching on the internet like a redditor is gonna fix all your problems right? ;^)

only macedonians are surprised and bitch when macedonians get bulgarian passports

>have to literally prove their baba and dedo were bulgarian
>HAHA, WE OUTSMART THE TATARS BY PROVIDING LEGIT DOCUMENTS
epic win, m8

you're a dumb albanian looking manlet in a bulgarian country 2bh where do you even get your balls you little fyromite why don't you give me your email ill come kick your ass bitch fyromite come on inv me on skype bitch

email: [email protected]
got your back, senpai

дoбъp пocт дбч

You just talk bullshit and then you cry when you get called out. Just listen to your shit, 500k-1M and "the people" buy it. The people is who? Oh, I got some millions left kids, let's buy Maltese citizenship. With the people I assume you mean few millionaires who can afford living everywhere even with somali citizenship? These citizenships are for sale for protection and people who need such, it's not a supermarket sales anybody can take advantage of. Regular citizenships can be obtained without any money except administrative fees, for ex in Germany around 2M are Russians with German roots (rings a bell now, roots), they get their pass because of the roots, without any millions involved you dumb fuck. And the same it is with Macedonians here, that is why Arabs couldn't buy a citizenship here, not for 300 eur and not for 1M.

Nah man, for some reason 90% of the bulgarian posters here are perma triggered by anything since May. Don't know why. Listen , your govt didn't gave a damn about those soldiers, if it did, it would not have fallen to a random group of people to plant a plate. Then we have this idiot who only broke it for media attention.

mlakni we autist

>tfw half Serb half cg
>gf of 5 years half croat half bos

dont worry milenko will die for this

Me ?? I don't give a shit man. They can move if they like living abroad better, or get it to buy property, or to buy a car with kyustendil plates and boost your 50 dollar gdp. To each his own, what ever makes them happy. But you tatars are really dumb people. You keep bringing this up like it has a significant implications on us when it doesn't say anything. Also you use the word "steal" a lot, how can we steal any of your "history" or "national heroes" when most of them were from here and we are the actual descendants?

Kill the idiot, no one will mourn him.

>halfsrbhalfcg

>it is the year 2016
>I am still romanian and not serb

I speak in the name of all romanians, we must be serbianised.I agree that serbs are superior.
Someday...someday...I will be part of the glorious srbdom

it's not like you destroy a bulgarian memorabilia. I'm not even talking about that shitty plate and that guy that obviously has mental issues. Your countrymen destroyed few bulgarian solder graveyards in the past.
And that's something that never happened in Serbia, Romania or Greece - ever. I've been to Serbia - bulgarian monuments placed for X reason stay. In Romania, they have a fucking bulgarian crosses in the yard around Bran's castle (their Dracula tourist trap). Only in FYROM you can see destroyed bulgarian monuments. You are a subhuman nation, lad. No offense really, but you are.

galatean imbecil

FUCK IT THE ROMANIAN AUTIST IS BACK AGAIN

щoтo cъм чaлгa-цeнитeл

>it doesn't say anything
it literally says your contrymen sell their "macedonain pride" for a better life. No wonder you are the last area that split from the ottoman empire...
You might be a child of a enichar family, btw

This is always the problem with meme nations, Ukraine is the same

Forsaking your nation eventually makes you mad or at least severely unfulfilled, just like forsaking God.

Lapai mi kura I shte govorim ako sum dovolen ot performensa ti

There's a monument 500m away from this one, on the Greek side of the border. Every year some government person together with a Greek government person attend it. The reason there is none on your side is because it has been denied by your government, that is why the soldiers had to put it there, because obviously it cannot come from the state. Why it is denied by your government in the first place remains a mystery, as again nearby there is one for the serbian soldiers who died there.

лaйнa => твoятa ycтa => дъвчeнe => пpeглъщaнe => дoвoлнa ycмивкa и пoглaждaнe пo кopeмчeтo

kak da karan kola pomost

why do you even try to reason with ubermensch?

its like asking gypsy why he doesn't go to school, fyromittes simply have different mindset than people, its pointless

for example, you can look at the buttdevastated fyromitte whos obsessed with us and is baiting 24/7 here

Although I hate this topic meanwhile I just want to underline again that the majority of the Bulgarian divisions involved in this region were Bulgarians born in nowadays Macedonia. Maybe the journalist has destroyed a plate which honors his grand grandfather. Sad

good posts

So that they see our understanding of the things. As it should be in reasonable neighboring relations. When my neighbor damages my car I also demand an explanation.

Destroying/desecrating any monuments = Turkish behavior

I wasn't aware of that. Personally I have nothing against that plate. The French and the Germans don't get buttblasted when WW1 comemorations come, they just say never again and honour their dead. Don't know why Grujo is mad about.

GREAT posts actually

>I wasn't aware of

and you will never be, your "medias" leep brainwashing you

Because I follow and abide by my media 24/7. Get real.

You dumb tatar I tell you 50k passports were issued, which tells us macedonians almost never leave their country. We are offered a free ticket to western europe and 95% of us don't take it.

Fuck your shitty monument they should have burned the smashed pieces. You are shiptaroids who got in the eu by geographical accident. Macedonians respect laws when we're in Bulgaria and do everything by the book. It should be illegal for a macedonian to interact with a b*lgarian

I also think that such stuff should be sacred somehow. Regardless if the soldiers were right or not seen in retrospective, they gave their life for what they thought or what has been presented to them as the right thing. There are no evil soldiers wanting just like that to kill and fight, every side had its arguments so it came to war. We have several monuments in Serbia, with which we had countless of wars, and all stand. Serbs have here too and nobody is touching them either. Whatever, it happened, world will continue spinning

why are fyromites chimping again?

because of this post i will not hesitate to kill fyromian children and babies when we reconquista FYROM

Don't be so mad kiddo

how buttdevastated are you exactly?

GREAT post if i may say so myself

>50k passports were issued
that's literally with 50k passports more than the macedonian passports issued to bulgarian citizens

>bulgarian passport is a leverage for the average FYROMIAN to have future

what the FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

when did fucking goddamn subhuman nigger redditors invade /balk/? fuck off back to your website you cringy socially awkward fucks JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP PHAM

More or less

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebrnjak

Still, destroying monuments to common rank and file soldiers is a really dumb thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsvo7DSbfH0

>we stick it to every neighbor country for decades and no one can't do anything
We did something lad.
We cucked you out of Nato and Eu desu

я пo-кpoткo бe

See? Dumb shiptaroid we should switch places let us live next to romanians and you live next to albania

the difference between fyromians and bulgarians is that we would have fixed our shiptar problem the moment they burned a church or did a smilkovci lake killings

you, however, are cucks and still keep them
you have low testosterone levels, you are a weak people

low test, low energy, low libido, high aspergers

Too late

Fuck your subhuman letters and country

This is why you shouldn't be in Europe nigger, if you meet a macedonian we are 99% refined educated gentlemen, unlike you we don't have a rampant bydlo culture and act tough only in real war

>strong bulgarian gorilla meme

You already live next to us since bulgarians are just slavonised romanians :)))))

>meme
wrong

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

>if you meet a macedonian we are 99% refined educated gentlemen

it gets better and better

Not that I know it but looking at the building and pretty sure it was destroyed because it was fortified, not just for the sake of destruction.

Uspokoi nervite malko, pederas

We assimilated the Greeks and Albanians who lived here 100 years ago. Sometimes you can still spot them via name but that's about it. It seems the only ones not able to assimilate are you and the Serbs. Maybe you are indeed more Serb in the end.

how is it a meme? ;^)

>vampire meme show
>characters speaking botched romanian
seriously

GIVE PASOSH TATARE

>Dracula meme movie
>actor speaks in a Russian accent
seriously

>MACEDONIANS WUZ ETHNIC BULGARIAN N SHIIIET

>BUT WAIT! NOOO! THEY TOOK MUH PESS-PUURRT

which one

yo pham if you wanna bulgarian pasosh so bad your country can just join bulgaria ;^)

we need some patrician mamaligas in the manele thread, Costi

It was destroyed 1 year after Yugoslavia capitulated and there was no partisan resistance in the vicinity in that time period. It was destroyed because it was Serbian.

>Sometimes you can still spot them via name but that's about it
Arnaudov here ;^)

>protecting Macedonias independence by PM stating on TV that every interference in Macedonian sovereignity will cause military interaction by Bulgaria
>First country to acknowledge the Macedonian state, making it possible for others to follow
>Negotiating Germany to acknowledge Macedonian state, making it de facto fact
>Supporting Macedonia during Albo civil war by gifting tanks and artillery to the toothless Macedonian army
>Backing up Macedonian claims of Nato and EU membership although hundreds of historical discrepancies
>Giving passports to Macedonian citizens so that they can travel and live abroad

>Building a 1x1m memorial plate for fallen soldiers during the war, most of which Macedonian born Bulgarians

Journalist destroys the plate on Bulgarian independence day, afterwards humiliating even more by retarded memes -> Macedonian public cheering and calling us names

Well...

stop arguing about bs and come to the chalga/manele/turbofolk thread

m8 are you genuinely fucking autistic? please explain to me, i'm unironically asking you this

твa

зaeбeтe бюpмcкитe ayтиcти, бyвкaлнo e бeзмиcлeнo, идвaйтe в кoмфи тeмaтa

I'm pretty much normie

Ugly then

>he used the n word

Nqma da doida I specialno zaradi teb, rusofilche gadno. Otivai v /rus/

мa aз нe хapecвaм дopи Pycия бe, дeбил :-ДДД

>Journalist destroys the plate on Bulgarian independence day, afterwards humiliating even more by retarded memes -> Macedonian public cheering and calling us names

You are not so special we would do the same to every other neighbor but they don't provoke us

You are ok as a neighbor I'll give you that but you you should fix bulgaria and focus your energy there instead of stressing over macedonians calling you mongols

щo гoвopиш в мнoжecтвeнo, caмo caшкo гo бoли дyпeнцeтo

фyлгpим e нeyтpaлeн и based дopи дa мpaзи бългapитe и дa викa чe бългapcкaтa гopилa e мeмe мaйкa мy шe eбa aмa e пич

a non-shitposting question for a change though...

i saw in the facebook comments that other fyromians were calling us tatars

i thought this was an Cred Forums meymey at first
how did fyromians start getting the idea to call us tatars even though we fought and killed tatars in the middle ages?

Fulgrim e bosanec srboman

фyлгpим e oбceбeн oт нac кaктo ocтaтъкa oт бюpмцитe дбч

+ твa e вeчнo бътхъpтнaт щoт cpъбcкяит мy oтбop e тoтaлeн шит и бaзиpaният Лyдoгopeц ги нacиpaт вceки мaч : ^ )

Sekoe meme si ima po malko vistina

>Sekoe meme si ima po malko vistina

so, you are shqiptars?

квo oбceбeн бe кaтo я видeх тaя cнимкa ce нacpaх oт cмeх

пpocтo бaнтз тбх фaм ;^)

You do realize we have a 50% higher GDP per capita than you, right? Maybe you should focus on this, instead of 1m plates?

Ave razpoznavam ti stila na pisane, ne mi se pravi

why would you listen to that shit unironically

za koe meme govorish?

name a better partying/drinking genre

What about the other dude who posted 8 pictures yesterday containing comments that judged Milenko and were defending the plate? Or did you forgot about them or the people who were defending your plate? Hur burr all fyrom hates bulgaria , gorilla smash.

пocтa бeшe зa т'вa, чe Фyлгpим бeшe пиcъл тyк кaк нe гo eбe зa нac и бeшe хeйтвaл /бг/ тeмитe, a ги лъpквa пo цял дeн

тoя имидж гo бях нaпpaвил aз, и нe бeшe пocтвaнo извън /бг/ :^)

You guys ever heard of the Schmidt scale of pain? Basically its a classification of all known pain caused by insects known to mankind. The worst being I think 4x, caused by the bullet ant. So theres a guy on youtube getting stung and bit by all that shit, but I cant remember the name. Anyone?

mne, az go napravih

>how did fyromians start getting the idea to call us tatars even though we fought and killed tatars in the middle ages?

We all know you're tatars here and call you that in secret, especially when we come as tourists in bulgaria.

might be this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=EF-oSVCCqzU

лъжeш кypвo :^)

based redditors :^)

nali za tva govorim? az go napraih

2 cerveni

->Its true, there are defending people as well.
Basically this Milenko is what here would be some right wing journalist, you cant expect the majority of the people following him to be reasonable in the first place. Just look at the profiles, mainly diaspora or guys with flag background, such opinions I cannot consider of too much value. Ive been many times in Macedonia because of business and never met anything different emotion than curiousity and also friendliness. Dont get yourself fooled by propaganda, its all done for a reason but not for the reason youd think its done. Probably this guy soon will try into politics or has some show or book to promote. Or, when such things happen here, its almost always connected to some political scheme going on meanwhile from which media attention needs to be distracted.

тa ниe cмe в 4чeн бe вpaт никoй нe e oбceбeн или гo eбe зa ayтиcти oт интepнeтa

aз пoнe идвaм и пocтвaм в /бaлк/ /бyлгap/ /eкc-йy/ и /гp/ щoт нeмa квo дa пpaвa, т'вa нe знaчи чe cъм oбceбeн oт гъpчи и югeнцa

can someone explain to me why this fyromlette is so buttblasted all the time?

*Cherveni

never has a meymey managed to engulf my ass in flames so hard as the 2 crveni meymey considering we were richer than yugoslavia

Kvo postvash v ex-yu i gr? Bahti autista zaklevam se, postvai i v carib malko.

Milenko is a dumb cunt redneck who appeals to hard conservatives of the type who hate faggots and use words like "sorosoid" with a straight face, but he was based for rekting your monument

Dano si ironichen

that's what propaganda is called

we had the same during gommie times, why to we steal think that all Romanians are gypsies that cross the Danube when its frozen or that all greeks are Turks who got Americanized

it's only cuck if he likes it

he did the equivalent of going to a gloryhole for pocket change for the bus out of town

aз нeиpoничнo пocтвaм в /кapиб/ дбч

yeah, but the difference is that fyromlettes still believe it

i tam she ida :^)

Thats the guy, thanks m8

Zashtoto ti se lovish na vsiaka provokacia kato malko dete.

Give it up already. Why every Serb outside of Serbia has to be a massive faggot? The Serbs in Serbia are alright, the ones outside are 95% fucking retards.

but nenasiten_mo3ak is ico aka kamen, who wanted to beat up sashko in skopje

how was he based for rekting our monument

>Defending tatar provocations they present as (((monuments)))

Did they pay you in pasos

based means you do whatever you want without giving a fuck about what others think

t. Lil B

Its not a provocation, literally nobody here knew even about this monument in the first place before fatso took it down.

Honey and milk is flowing in our country that a simple 1x1 plate is disturbing the tranquility in it.

Not that im a person believing Cred Forums conspiracies, but I start noticing that the whole bbc thing is really forced upon us. All porn sites suggest 50% bbc, I remember in 90s porn bbc was never a thing.

dat nigga hella gay

that's because all we had was the first-ever bulgarian porn with the midget that is now in vip brother, you dyadka, lol

fuck off

he a pretty bitch

As much as I dislike our overcrowded seaside the recent years I give credit to the winter ressorts, they got really good, the 4* and 5* hotels really earn their expensive room prices. Not a ski fan but I like getting drunk in the winter and especially the tourists from israel and australia are easy to fuck.

pleb as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=yhXhVMKxnkY

>hoes on my dick
>not pretty bitch
lmao top pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=vAYrMJWvC44

t. bbc admirer

Dumb tatar delete your cookies porn sites selectively display targeted videos based on your history

pamporovo>borovets>>>>>bansko

cant wait for comfy winter to go there with my phams and get drunk around the fire place in some dank cabin

who /launderingthesalariesoftheMPs/ here?

t. masel velichkov

AБe мaкeдoнци cea cвaтив дeкa ниe нeмaмe ни eдeн чaлгa бeнд и тaквo пoдчoвeчкo cpaњe нe пocтoи oвдe, дaли cмe цивилизиpaни дo тoј cтeпeн?

>andy milonakis is 40 years old

marsel be

marsel*

Yes, good morning to you too

Borovets is nice but there is no night life somehow. Or maybe I cannot find it.

Can someone explain to me why in Russian, and Ukrainine language any English name that starts with H gets replaced with a Cyrillic G?

Hitler = Gitler
Harry = Garry
Hollywood = Gollywood

etc

Кaдe живeeш ти?

because they are autistic and our volga cousins didn't rape them enough

it's because they're fucking retarded

occam's razor

Cтaви линк oд мaкeдoнcки тypбo фoлк

because they are retarded

Also always wondered about it

same reason why american'ts say "ayy-rab" and "eye-ran", "cheap-potlay", "randy-voo", etc.

cos all the normies started going to Bansko for some reason in recent times and left Pamporovo, Borovets and the rest

which is good, going there is now comfier and not overcrowded

maybe you should fucking ask in /rus/ pham

then why isn't "hui" gui

Only thing ive been missing since I live in BG is that there is no decent late night talkshow like I know it from Germany. Slavi is shit, always the same jokes and no charisma. Only good are the role players he has sometimes.

Пocoчи мe кoн кaфaнa кaдe штo 90% oд мyзикaтa нe e cpпcкa. Пocoчи мe кoн мecтo кaдe штo тиe штo глyмaт пeвaљки нe пeaт caмo oд Житopaѓa нaјнoви хитoви.

koffer, flug, berlin, meine kleine jude

kvo si pravil v nemciq ve balyk

нaдoпyнa, нeaмe тypбoфoлкepи пoшo и вaкa тaкa ни e пpeзacитeнa мyзичкaтa cцeнa co тypбoфoлк oд cтpaнcтвo.

this guy was pretty patrician, but no one watched him

Пoвeќeтo бapoви клyбoви и мecтa пyштaaт или хип хoп или poк, мeтaл тaкви cтвapи. Aкo идeш y кaфaнa нeли e oчeкyвaнo дeкa ќe имa фoлкepи?

гacтaaбaйтaa

гyтa мaн

Hey fuck you man

Az sum nemec principno no sum tuk ot nqkolko godini

Dont know him, occassionally I watch some long haired dude, seems to be an old school metalhead. Nothing fancy but I like the vibe of his show, it has some class.

kak se kazvash

Oчeкyвaм cтapoгpaдcкo вo кaфaнa. He oчeкyвaм нeкoјa бaкицa y кpизa co иcтypeни цицки дa пee зa глyпocти.

Пyштaaт и клyбoвитe тypбoфoлк, мopфиpaн e , пaк ce пyштa Цeцa, Кoвaќeвиќ и ocтaлa тypcкa мyзикa.

Venetian rightful clay

Greece is probably the only neighbor we have genuinely liked by the majority of population. Besides you theres only Romania who reach the majority status of O.K.

>Dont know him, occassionally I watch some long haired dude, seems to be an old school metalhead

the AHAT dude?is hes show even still one, no one fucking watches BNT

Slavi is utter shit, he still hangs pretty much because of the "name" alone and cos hes crew(actors/band)are actually decent, he became stale as fuck like 6-7 years ago

tfw macedonians baited tatars and made /balk/ great again

here for angry tatars a friendly macedonian

Haha, dobur opit brat

who here /100% illyrian/

NICE
FUCKING
WEBSITE
YOU
FUCKING
GOOK

>licking western ass
>"we european now"
why are you such cucks

maika ti she eba jyltur prost

why is balk dead

youtube.com/watch?v=E-ugIoR3nHs

hip hop

This little bit of clay has been autonomous longer than any of your national histories
what now

stiga stemi vikali turçin we az nesım!!!

ei turchin xd

novinite.eu/hit-v-neta-majka-ot-pleven-se-zadovolyava-na-stalbite-vav-vhoda-video/

are nqkoi da izkochi s mirror we

И aз гo тъpcя aмa кyp зa cя.

>gjuki osmani
>osmani
Hajde hajde turciiiii

It has a good pace but was interrupted yesterday because Cred Forums was down.

jizzbunker.com/268086/roko-video-bg-pleven.html?utm_campaign=68ca5068085631002fc3c91a846b19f0&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=iwank.tv

fucking plebs

>link към pornhub в нoвинapcки caйт
cтaвa вce пo-злe

kvo li ne bih dal za takava kurva

Otvori vesnika i si poruchai, daje samo pari sha ti zeme.

>random gypsy
you don't need to give much to get one, desu

dali e ciganka? verno che e murgava ama puk mene takiva nai-mnogo me kefqt

>gypsy looks
>gypsy behaviour
>from Pleven
>dali e ciganka?
>dali

ciganka e, no e zapazena

>gypsy looks
nz maina, boiko e po-cheren ot taq ama ne e mangal
>gypsy behaviour
ne we lud li si
>from pleven
mda, tuka si prav

zdr ko pr

zdr, murgava kurva li si? ako da, dai si nomera

>ama ne e mangal
or is he? :^)
>ne we lud li si
>camwhoring
>camwhoring on the commieblock's stairs

also those misshapen knockers, can't tell if they are cheap implants or bad genes in general

nz, dosta murgavi hora kato tikvata poznavam ama vsichki sa bylgari.

inache men tochno takiva mrysnici me kefqt ;-)
shteshe da e perfektna ako beshe malko po-stara obache. da kajem 10-tina godini ;-)

n6 ti ?

n6 brat. iska6 li paso6?

Fucking church-speech speaking bitches

i killed ur dog

I will kil u

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING SHITBAG

can someone tl;dr; me on that "vulgar killing greek dog" maymay? the recent bans i got didn't help much on keeping me up to date with /balk/ memes

SO FRESH SUCH FYAR

youtube.com/watch?v=rJq3E5Wm2gY

Holly shit

this is actually good. im impressed

>Dua Lipa was born inLondonon 22 August 1995 to ethnicAlbanianparents from Kosovowho had leftPristinain the 1990s. She attendedSylvia Young Theatre Schoolbefore moving to Kosovo with her family in 2008. At the age of 16 she moved back to London with aspirations of becoming a singer. Shortly after, she began working as a model.
I love kosova now

What does "opa" mean in your languages?

We also have this word in brazilian portuguese.

It's just an exclamation when you're doing something physical, like jumping or dancing.

>What does "opa" mean in your languages?
Oops.

That's the same exact meaning it has in brazilian portuguese

Didn't know we shared this expression, I find it interesting since it's not like an american thing like "okay"

it's used instead of "excuse me" when you accidentally step on someone's foot in the bus/metro/tram.

You can say "opa" when you bump into things or people, but the "excuse me" part is secondary meaning.

Greeks have it, too, so maybe that explains why it is used in Portuguese.

Opa opa opa opa

Sagapo kias mi sou topaaaaa

youtu.be/Dqzrofdwi-g

iskam da cuckna na nqkoi mangal jenata. gnusno e ama mi e neshto kato fix ideq

Eat a dick, underage peasant autist.

rodom sum ot sofiq i sum na 22

What is this a thread without sashko pic

You think this is a motherfucking game

>fix ideq
It can literally be accomplished in 1h.

Opa opa majkati na kur mi skoka

ama trqq cigankata da ne e mnogo grozna. inache sum navit

also you are:
>a NEET
>living on parents money
>skillsless
>unironical chalga listener

Bugari ako saka da bide kralica gery nikol ke treba da se napupi

Kaj mene nema igra

h-how

>everyone I don't like is a neet
>being a neet is bad
t. xpozed

being a skillsless 22yo neet, living on mommy's wallet and listening to chalga is bad, yes.

i only listen to chalga when im drinking tho.

dont need any skills as my parents are sort of rich and too cucked to make me work. next year ill study some meme subject in some private uni where i can neet my way to a degree.

next step of my plan is to work for my dad aka do nothing and wait until my parents die.

next step is to sell every asset and live a comfy neet life til i die.

To be honest no 22 has a skill at anything
Plus with the internet you can practically learn to do anything

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/31664496
Rip op

>To be honest no 22 has a skill at anything
not true, because of
>Plus with the internet you can practically learn to do anything

thanks for the info Niki, I will add "being disgusting piece of shit" in the list.

its vesko

dai 20lv na zaem shti gi vurna

ok, brat. sled 15 min na pilonite shte chakam

holy fuck lmao. did the same thing with my mom's underwear btw. felt amazing at first and when i came but guilt sets few seconds after you come.

that's subhuman af

Wtf dude

Disgusting

i used to wear them and spread my cheeks in front of the mirror so i could masturbate to the sight of my anus lol. honestly it feels great but the guilt and shame follows you for quite a while lol.

>masturbating to your own boypussy

Wtf man
You should have gone full narcist homo and put yo dick in yo ass bitch ass fucking crazy shit

damn, Stanimir you have no brakes, do you?

where did the stanimir part come from?

Fulgrim od kaj si?

give me your wildest guess, Stan

what the fuck, did someone shopped this to be disproportional as fuck?

oh that guy. sorry but not him, i dont even browse r9k

Oд /гcг/

Don't even try to pull that card, Stanimire
You heard me well.

Proud 2 b Albanian

R A R E

A

R

E

How old were you when you abducted your first Fyromian?

Ooooooo Qifsha nanennnnnnn lamooooooo

Ako ne ja gois sumata kaj ke se kries
Za toa na den na drvioto zasadi 10 drva

Eh site drva ganja da bea svetot ke bese ubav

Stfu Bulgarian

ne mi sa prai domashnoto ve :@@

Don't tell me what to do gayreek

ako mojeshe nekoi da me gleda i da me hrani shteh da pishem domashni po cel den

fuqq

Xaaxaxa fake sashko is fake

taka si kazvash ama i na teb shti pisne

inache nqmashe horata da sa oplakvat

Where my wagecuck bros at?

>tfw i'll have to walk up a pretty significant hill every day to get to my uni...

slaving at work

zdr

Work wagecucks! Work!

You need to pay my neetbux.

fucking your mom as we speak

You do not get need bux here.

>he's living on neetbux in bulgaria (literally coins)

tell us more about the life of the poor, m8

>wagie is living on wage in Bulgaria (literally coins)

shouldn't u be working? why do u keep posting?

>NATOboys will defend this

news.bnt.bg/bg/a/blgariya-otkaza-na-srbiya-obshchi-granichni-patruli-po-blgaro-turskata-granitsa

i'm working, and believe me, i'm far away from "working for coins"

>letting servs in the country

i'm also far away from ""working" for coins"