Why are Asians such pedos?

Why are Asians such pedos?

t. thailand

he was just rubbing her arms up and down to get the blood circulation going so she can do well in that game

nothing pedo about that.

When you're some ultra deprived virgin nerd any kind of physical contact feels amazing, feeling the body warmth of a cute loli was probably nearly orgasmic for him

If that was some 1,80 fit guy you wouldn't call him a pedo.

she notices it

how can she be that self-conscious at that age wtf?

He have balls to do this in public. Admit it, you would never even stand next to her with your social phobia and fear of being accused.

Small penis
Small vaginas

Meh doesn't look that bad, we probably think it's creepy just because the guy looks like your average Cred Forums user. Some guys are just too socially retarded and innocent to know that things like this are perceived as bad to other people.

Because they all look like children anyways

wish i was him desu

if he was a 6'4 chad no one would bat an eyelid

t. Beta NEET

I bet the memory of it has given him 10 years worth of wanks

this, the touch of my gf after i haven't seen her for a couple of weeks is amazing for the first few minutes

did she ever cuck you haha

she's my wife's daughter aha

muslim?

He's like an Asian Joe Biden

reminds me of the time when i fucked my 19 year old female asian cousin when i was 16 haha

im 18 now and into white women now

Low test

Yes, East Asians are renowned for their embrace of physical contact with strangers

Not in Japan. I don't know about Korea and China with regard to strangers. I know that in Korea, close friends of the same sex may be physically intimate, including males.

Why people behind look strangely ?

like for 2 minutes haha

around chinks, never blink.

i selected all images with a storefront

Children have those traits that straight men perceive attractive (small size, innocence, submissiveness etc.) pronounced.

Pedophilia is just extreme heterosexuality.

I think you missed some painfully obvious sarcasm

holy shit, I think you've cracked it

cute little girl

I see nothing wrong with this tbqh famalam that girl is cute af, I would probably pat her head if I had the chance. No pedo, just cute.

Almost convinced me