Why do people consider Islam to be a "religion" when it's obvious it's nothing more but a fascist communist pedophile...

Why do people consider Islam to be a "religion" when it's obvious it's nothing more but a fascist communist pedophile death cult and a dangerous political ideology?

Because that's politically correct

And if you don't agree then the followers of the religion of peace will blow you up

because it's too extensive to be labeled a cult

Because commies practice the "non-generalization" to every fucking thing in existence.

for them if just 1% is not bad, so that mean you can't say something is completly shit even with a lot of proofs.

>Islam is the world fastest growing Religion

>Sven the cuck defending Islam again

I'm answering your question you ambient room temperature IQ american

how does the mudshit cock taste, you nu male beta liberal cuck?

or are you a shitskin rapefugee yourself?

please man you are acting awkward.

cool buzzwords, u got me

get the FUCK out of our Western countries, you goatfucking subhumans

>death for adultery
>wife should obey husband
Are these supposed to be bad things? Western women could do with less slutting around

oh look, a mudshit in Russia

can't wait until the based Slavs over there literally skullfuck you death, you shitskinned freedom-hating fuck

enjoy the last few moments of your life, sandnigger

Muhammad tried to keep out all the good parts of religion. Music and art mostly, especially religious musical and artistic traditions.

Nonetheless it still has the basic things that qualify it as a religion. Most especially a fanatical hatred of other beliefs.

>fascist communist

Stop being a tryhard. Atleast invent your own memes if you're going to do this.

kys you stupid fucking cuck

Islam is simply a fascist communist anti-American political ideology masquerading as a religion

it has god, angels, prophets, holy places, hell, heaven, miracles and it's doctrinated in a holy book. literally every indicate shows that it's a religion.

The Kuffar have been attacking Islam since its birth, and yet it prevails mashallah. First the mighty Rashiduns and Ummayyads showed the disgusting infidels of europe who the fucking man is, then the nobel and strong ottomans, and now we are doing it. The idiot kuffar not only allows this, but he leaves his belief behind, doubting the existence of the one and only, the allmighty Allah. Soon, europe will become muslim, and the heretical belief of Christianity will die not because of us, but because of the kuffar themselves.

Lol you got triggered hard lmao

why haven't we bombed you to a crater yet?

oh that's right - our nigger-in-chief and secret mudshit Obongo is too busy supporting his mudshit buddies over in the mideast to actually do his fucking job

can't wait until november when trump wins and we hang that nigger and send SHILLARY to jail

t. goyim
The Goyim shall perish and the Jew shall rule.

damn. we will experince a big butthurt from Cred Forums when hillary wins. my body is ready :-DD

>shillary
>winning anything but a one-way trip to prison

keep dreaming, pedo-worshiper

i will add your post to next pic underage :^)
it will be HILLARIOUS

I'm orthodox christian, senpai. I don't even know any muslimes despite living in Moscow

ok
hypotheticaly, if trump wins, what are you gonna do with this picture?

can't care less about potus. all i want is butthurt. prolly gonna farm it in reddit if trump wins. although poltards' tears are more delicous.

You are an autistic egdelord

you are a dirty filthy smelly Paki turdlet mudslime that is not welcome in the UK

From a longer perspective, even Islam will be a history. Why care so much?

t. Cletus Rodgriguez

sure you are, Achmed

Islam is nothing more than a copy paste of other Abrahamic religions and Arabian Pagansim.

>can't care less about potus

you're going to be singing a different song when Trump wins in November and nukes the everloving fuck out of your 3rd world shithole country, you dirty shitskinned mudslime

can't wait

hillary will win and spanish will be official language of US. and you will be enslaved by based latinos.

can't wait :^)

From birth in 3 world shit holes.

I see you saying this everyday, give it a rest nigger.

Islam isn't the problem. The problem is Western countries are weak as shit.

Solution:
1. Grow a fucking backbone. Muslims are barely a problem here.
2. Stop starting shit in the Middle East. You assholes literally created ISIS and the refugee crisis, and now you're whining about Muslims. Just stop. Stop.

Is it any wonder that East Asia is going to eclipse the West? I'm glad I left when I did. Life is much better here.

t. british gook

I'm white, you fat beur.

But hes not defending Islam, hes just pointing out that only the really small religions are labelled as cults, if it has enough followers and money it becomes a "religion".

Trump has done nothing but defend erdogan whenever he's talked about turkey. He, putin and erdogan are the same types of politicians, so they get along rather well.