I havent left my house for 9 months

>i havent left my house for 9 months
>i will go to cut my hair to a barber shop tomorrow, if i dont go my parents will cut internet or will call police and they will take me to a psychiatric hospital
ahahha

anyways im gonna kill myself soon, im not scared of death at this point

ask anything

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's your favorite anime?

You wont kill yourself

>>i havent left my house for 9 months
Why?
>if i dont go my parents will cut internet or will call police and they will take me to a psychiatric hospital
WHY?

hola jorge, encontraste ya una """"""qt musulmana"""""""""""?

ninguno
yes, suicide by hanging is painless, if you do it good you die in one second, if you do it bad you will be 30 seconds awake and then you sleep forever
im ugly, short and i have no social skills

whats the purpose of life if you cant get qt girls while chads have all the girls they want

Just cut your own hair

i hate going to barber too

Yeah but you wont

Prove me wrong and hang yourself right now and never post again

i cant do it now, no rope

Just buy some clippers and shave your head.

If you kill yourself you admit to the world, and more importantly yourself, that you admit defeat.
The thought of that is the only thing that kept me going when i was a social outcast failing school in Middle School and Early HS.
Admitting defeat is the greatest shame in this world, especially when it's admitting defeat on something that so many people who are worse than you managed to survive at.

You've been saying youll kill yourself for two years

>if you do it good you die in one second, if you do it bad you will be 30 seconds awake and then you sleep forever

5 seconds is the limit a human can handle to maintain consciousness while having the carotid arteries in the neck constricted.

Well just make sure not to mumble what you want. Last time I got my hair cut I stuttered and mumbled, guy ended up giving me a buzz cut.

Kill chads i guess and don't froget shouting "allah akbar" at the process, give us a favour man. Don't be a faggot at the very end.

Being Jorge is already the fucking worst defeat.

Jorge I hate you, do you want me to kill you since you're a pussy?

I don't understand the Jorge bit, but if you wanna go, then lets go!
I just don't have the money for a trip to Spain, so you will have to leave the house for it.

But the Jews have already defeated the world. Admitting defeat is now just a matter of acknowledging it.

life has no meaning, it's not a game, fuck off.

In what way?

>Muh jewish boogeyman

We're literally living in the best time to be alive thus far

nigga don't just don't kill yourself

I'm not the Op, Jorge is. Is this your first day on Cred Forums?

>We're literally living in the best time to be alive thus far

>ᶫᵉᵃᶠ

Only cowards refuse to stand up, and fight!
You use the Jews as a target to blame for your own failings!
I thought Jorge was a name mainly used in latin America, and not Spain. Thought it was chicano joke.

Explain

What is wrong?

At the bigger scheme of things, all your actions are basically irrelevant. It's like a grain of sand in the desert.

You are underestimating the power of the jew

I don't blame jews for my insecurities I only hate them for what they've made out of the world already.

where in spain do you live?, dont need specifics, just region will do..

ok
thezog.info/list-summaries/

And you're underestimating yourself.
If you truly blame them for everything, then get up and do something about it. Just know that being a Jew, you will have to go through me.

Isn't that a different country?

Start going out senpai go to some parties get fucked up and try not to think that much about bullshit. Eventually u will find some ugly bitches to smash and then things will get better but u gotta do something about it senpai

What is that?

Can you explain without buzzwords? We're living in the best time period ever

>Safest in history
>Long lifespan
>Good medicine
>Age of information
>1st world rich AF

What is wrong to you?

>The zog

Seems really unbiased. Probably not stormfront propaganda at all...

don't link walls of text, explain in simple terms what's wrong for you RIGHT NOW and where you'd rather live/during which time period please

And if I don't underestimate myself I will start behaving like a self centered prick exactly like the jews. I can't behave like that. There are people who I care about who fall prey to the jewish swindle.

>more Cred Forums buzzwords

Go outside dude. Do you even have a job?

All your posts make me think of this

>serbia talking about sex and partying

all yours (You)

I remembered this thread, good times.

¿Cómo hiciste para que tus padres te mantuvieran todo ese tiempo?

>safest in history
black crime
>long life span
obesity
>good medicine
unless if you want to pay 6 million dollars
>age of information
jewish media

then what links do you want me to leave without sperging out?

more like the other way around for me after I found out about pol

Si te vas a matar hazlo en stream y postealo aca.
Porfavor?

I need a haircut too, man. This year I keep thinking I might like to grow it a bit longer but it's so inconvenient and probably wouldn't look good anyway.

>not cutting your own hair

>>safest in history
>black crime

Don't live in detroit and you aren't affected much by it
>>long life span
>obesity

??? Eat less, even with obesity lifespans are dramatically higher than any other time period
>>good medicine
>unless if you want to pay 6 million dollars

Health insurance?
>>age of information
>jewish media

What does that even mean?

Do you have a job or any friends? You seem legit out of touch with the world

I want you to explain in simple terms instead of linking me a wall of text which shows you can't think on your own

>you aren't affected much by it
Anything worth doing or getting happens in large cities these days. Its not just a problem exclusive to Detroit.
>lifespans are dramatically higher than any other time period
Its been like that for the past 50 years already. Don't be too surprised

>Health Insurance?
what do you think I was talking about

If you want me to explain it in simple terms then just type into jewgle jewish celebrities or jewish ceos. Even jewgle is willing to tell you. Maybe you were right about the age of information.

you should just kill yourself asap, you useless spic

How are jewish celebrities affecting your life personally?

Let me guess, the Jews are preventing you from getting a job by only hiring blacks and preventing you from getting a girlfriend by convincing women to only racemix with blacks through Jewish mindcontrol?

I'm not getting your point

Why are Spaniards always the most depressed on here?

You are free to turn off your television with "jewish media" and only read your stormfag propaganda. Thats what age of information does for you

How old are you Spaniard-Chan?

IIRC, he said he was 18.

How do you plan to kill yourself?

Shitpost to death

YOU START THE SAME THREAD WITH THE SAME PIC EVERYDAY

FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

Attention

CHI-

Because being shy and/or autistic in Europe's normiest country is not easy.

My my that's advanced /r9k/ tier