Females are only 1/3 human discus

Females are only 1/3 human discus.

Where's you citation?

turn off the proxy m8

Does that mean I need three women to have 1 gf?

Then what is the other 2/3s?

Salty milk and coins

Eternal Sweden Yes MEME

Sugar, spice and everything nice

Females are rib, only true human is an Lilith. Discuss?

in some beliefs they are not human because they have no soul of their own because of the way they come into being through the body of another so they are 0% human and 100% flesh

Korea is only half a country

Discuss

Wow, even go your own gay types are now posting on /int

why are women such whores? Physically and mentally

>Females are only 1/3 human discus.
No, they are just retarded humans. Nature made them this way so they can play with babies and find them cute and not get bored of them. Just like they are less strong than us so than can be comfie for a baby to grow inside of them and because they need to store all that fat in their tits and ass to feed it. That's what makes them respectable. The bigger picture. If women weren't what they are we would be extinct you prick.

Smart men go through life without ever trusting a woman with anything more than the simplest tasks.

t. virgins

ma & les I gues

>R*ssian reading comprehension smhtbh

t. Pedo jew

women are overrated, they don't deserve opinion

By the way in a country where i studied, there were a lot of algerian girls who were not against fucking with foreign guys. It probably means that you are not too much into allahu akbar and shit. I'm not trying to insult you or anything.

>they need to store all that fat in their tits and ass to feed it.
Women feed babies with their ass there?

>Am*rican highschool biology education

>algerian girls who were not against fucking with foreign guys
Only russians tbqh. It's a national measure as a thank you for selling us arms and tanks.

>Females are only 1/3 human discus.

females brain weights 120 grams less than males brain.