Wtf i hate straya now

Wtf i hate straya now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=lfsMMVgIToA
aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2015/03/philippines-generation-sex-tourism-children-150305120628971.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He did this to your daughter. You have him alone in a room. What do you do?

wh*tes shouldn't be allowed to live outside of europe.

>having kids
>liking 3dpg

the fuck?

Let him go

I don't know what I would do. Also
>Implying I will ever have the opportunity to breed

Tell him to teach me his techniques. I just want a 10 years old qt to suck my wee wee so bad.

>Scully filmed his torture and rape of young girls as he made them dig their own graves

doubt it

That video always gets me

Why would they lie?

Jewish conspiracy. Obama did it so we could declare war on Australia

Congratulate him for being an absolute madman

So what?

No sympathy for him 2bh.

where are the vids?

well it is suppose to be the best country to live in

to hide the fact that the Philippines is full of child prostitutes

how are you supposed to rape and torture someone while they're digging a grave

Australia? Nah...

thank him for saving her from the bbc

>melbourne

very nice, never change Cred Forums

Jesus christ. Can't even bantz about that.

Cut off his penis, hands, tongue, and feet

+heat up a metal rod with a blowtorch and then touch it to his eyes and stick it in his ears
He can be like the guy from the Metallica - One music video/Johnny Got His Gun movie.

What's really amazing is why they keep letting these single old guys in knowing that these sick fucks just want gravy poon and child prostitutes

>guy potentially tortues and murders kids
>everyone is acting like hes on trial for being a pedo

Was zum Teufel hast du grade über mich gesagt, du kleine Schlampe? Du solltest wissen, dass ich meine Ausbildung beim GSG9 als Jahrgangsbester abgeschlossen habe, in mehrere Kommandounternehmen gegen Al-Kaida involviert war und über 300 bestätigte Tötungen habe. Ich bin in Gorillakriegsführung ausgebildet und der beste Scharfschütze im deutschen Bundesheer. Du bist für mich nichts als ein weiteres Ziel. Ich werde dich mit einer nie zuvor gesehenen Präzision vom Antliz dieser Welt tilgen, merk dir meine verdammten Worte. Du denkst du könntest hier im Internet so eine Scheiße über mich erzählen und damit durchkommen? Denk lieber nochmal darüber nach, du Wichser. Während wir uns hier unterhalten, habe ich schon mein geheimes Netzwerk aus Spionen kontaktiert und deine IP-Adresse wird grade rückverfolgt, also mach dich besser auf den Sturm gefasst, du Made. Der Sturm, der das erbärmliche kleine Ding, das du als dein "Leben" bezeichnest, auslöschen wird. Du bist verdammt nochmal tot, Junge. Ich könnte jederzeit überall sein, und dich auf über siebenhundert verschiedene Arten töten, nur mit meinen bloßen Händen. Aber ich bin nicht nur im unbewaffneten Kampf ausgebildet, ich habe auch Zugriff auf das Waffenarsenal der Bundeswehr und ich werde es aufs Vollste ausschöpfen, um deinen elendigen Arsch von diesem Kontinent zu blasen, du kleiner Scheißkerl. Wenn du nur gewusst hättest, was für eine apokalyptische Rache dein kleiner "witziger" Kommentar provoziert hat, hättest du vermutlich dein verdammtes Maul gehalten. Aber nein, das hast du nicht hinbekommen, das wolltest du nicht, und jetzt wirst du dafür bezahlen, du verdammter Idiot. Du wirst in meinem Hass ertrinken. Du bist tot, Junge.

Take my time, don't do anything too drastic he gets numbed to pain or psychologically considers himself dead. I supose you do eventually move to flaying and disemboweling, Might in the end allow him to do the coup de grace himself.

This is the scenario I'm avenging my dauighter.

As an unbiased observer it goes against basic principles of law to pass laws targetted at specific individuals a posteriori. No constitutional court in the world would allow this, as much as this man deserves worse than death it is a straightforward human rights issue.

They really should just unoficially release him in general population and not make a circus out of it.

explain this australia

>They really should just unoficially release him in general population and not make a circus out of it.
If by not make a circus out of it you mean tip off all the other criminals while you conveniently place the prison guards out of sight then sure

>white men

Based Philipines, wish we had this for all the paki rapists in the uk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
>report estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town
>longest sentence is 11 years

what the fuck

GOTTA

>Australia gets bantered with Fritzl images for years
>they unironically one-up him, making these things useless

where is Fox Mulder when you need him

Now that's some extreme banter.

Kick his face in

Cheers Australia

As expected of the birthplace of Hitler and Fritzl.

I act like every South African male would, shake his hand

>wh*tes shouldn't be allowed to live

ftfy

>outside of their white countries

fix'd that for you, white people are the devil incarnate

This. Nothing but madmen coming out of there.

White ""people""

i remember one jap old man had sex with around 1000 flip underage girls

>white """""people""""

You and your jap hate.

so now when you cant be racist against blacks and refugees you´re racist against whole areas. not progressive at all delete ur post :^)

I don't have to do anything. If he goes to prison and they found what he did, he'll suffer a far more gruesome fate than that.

Why not? Art Bell murdered his wife so he could get fresh young Pinoy poontang.

>white """""people""""
Is this some sort of a new nigger and kike thing?

Are you retarded or new?

Are you a kike or a nigger?

So basically, should be a law that reads something like "Males over 40 must be accompanied by a child under 18 or an adult female before they can enter the country."

how can Americans kill and Australian citizen?

Did I trigger u whitey

I hope they execute him in style. Do it like Kim Jong Ung and execute this guy with a mortar

I'm not white you moron

I-I'm sorry!

>filmed
link?

El

Fucking anime faggot. I play basketball with your head. You fucked with a 14 yo psychopath you fucking scum!!!!!!

That's not nice friend

PREPARE TO DIE

Stop bully!

>Australian """humans"""

dismemberment by hand

like kicking his jaw apart and then torn out the peaces etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfsMMVgIToA

>killing Scully
obviously this was a plot of the ((((cigarette man))))

aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2015/03/philippines-generation-sex-tourism-children-150305120628971.html

Fucking disgraceful.

>mother was 34-35 when they conceived the kid
Gee, I wouldn't have thought they want them that old. I'm pretty sure when it comes to sex tourism any female old enough to buy alcohol is too old.

as an american friend of mine always used to say: "living the dream".

Besides, that woman looks more like 47 than 37.

It's the Philippines. Life sucks and people age really friggin' fast.

Boomers I swear, just when you think they're done fucking around

I'm surprised they caught him at all.

Police there aren't investigating anything anymore because their president put them all on drug detail and the body count is already way too high to follow up on any of them anyway.

Is based Duterte going to kill him with his bare hands?