Is Belgium literally the most lame country in europe? It sounds like a gay idea out of an alternate history fan-fiction

Is Belgium literally the most lame country in europe? It sounds like a gay idea out of an alternate history fan-fiction.

Guys guys w-what if we took a d-utch province and stick them together w-with a french one?

hahahah haha

Belgium is a social structure

i still don't quite believe in belgium

Luxemburg isn't belgium.
While Belgium is a third world country, Luxemburg is nice and wealthy.

Lüttich must be german, flandern must be dutch. I don't care about the rest.

that is the belgian province named luxembourg, not the country luxembourg

>Lüttich
Luik must be Dutch too.

Uhm... no?

I realized that too, but deleting the comment would have made it even worse.

Belgium is a state of mind

uhm, yes.

Anglo invention to keep them safe from a continental invasion and to let them have a safe place to send their armies.

>It sounds like a gay idea out of an alternate history fan-fiction.
How exactly so?

*pulls out c96*
You wanted this.
*rapes belgium*

Belgium was invented to upset people like you.

It's a fucking joke. We have multiple governments for every language and one for brussels. I'm dead serious. Marrocans everywhere, my elementary school was 90% marrocan and ex-yugoslav refugees and immigrants. I hate this piece of shit of a country. Our prisons are literally ancient and our public transport strikes a billion times a year because they're sore losers angry at the democratically elected government. The most popular political party proposes confederalism and that's fucking stupid. I'd rather move to the netherlands than stay in this shithole.

flemish part is nice with its cities, waffles, beer and fries
french part and Brüssel are shit. German part is not belgium clay

Agreed, it's not ours.

''German part''

>gay idea out of an alternate history fan-fiction
that's because it is. this literal meme country used to be the southern half of the netherlands until your perfidious ancestors decided to amputate it and create this Frankenstein state.

We should give the Eastkantons to Germany, Luxembourg to Luxembourg and Flanders should be an independent state or united with us. Wallonia will consist of Namur, Hainaut, the remaining parts of Liège and Brabant-Wallon. Let's see how succesful the country will be.

Fake country originally created so neither France, Austria, or Prussia could dominate Western Europe. Now exists mostly as a neutral place for the EU and World Court headquarters to prevent nationalist butthurt.

R IJ S E L
IJ
S
E
L

yeah but they have a monarchy still unlike a certain federated republic nearby

Oi, penal colony, people in glass houses don't throw bricks.

Besides, Belgium's few inventions, and fictional characters are usually awesome. Tintin and Poirot are totally worth annoying france and the netherlands