Argentina's environment minister is a rabbi, called Sergio Bergman

>Argentina's environment minister is a rabbi, called Sergio Bergman
>Argentina's best tennis player is called Diego Schwartzman (fuck Del Potro)

Is Argentina Israel 2.0 but with only good Jews (not penguins)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_(book)#Reception
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but Ethiopian Jews are based

>but Ethiopian Jews are based
It still puzzles me why you imported niggers into your country.

t. nigger

because they are jews

To exploit them duh

>because they are jews
Not genetically, the only thing that matters.

>To exploit them duh
Its not worth it, niggers cause way too many problems.

judaism is a religion/culture and they generally accept people that feel like they belong in it. It is one of the reasons why Germany Paganism died because that was exclusive to German people where as Christianity, Judaism, and even Islam are open to conversation regardless of race (mostly), and that is why all three of the latter have survived, and European paganism fizzled out

>main Israeli goal is to be a place where Jews can escape antisemitism
>situation in Ethiopia is turning to shit
>people are worried about how Jews in Ethiopia will be treated in light of this shit
>Israel brings all the Ethiopians to Israel

Ethiopian Jews are more Jewish than ameritard Jews, from what I have seen, hell, I met this one amerifat that bragged about finding and eating a bacon cheeseburger on shabbat. fucking Amerishits.

>good Jews

there's none

>European paganism fizzled out
Paganism didn't allow for as much control as Christianity did over peasants. Which is why it swept through.

I'm sure all those nigs will keep Israel 20 steps ahead of sand nigs.

The best people in the world are Jews, and the worst people in the world are also Jews .

i like how you think boludo

t. Alberto Barbosenberg

This. From Elie Wiesel to Joseph Stalin

I think you're confusing Stalin with Trotsky

Stalin wasn't a Jew

Argentina never existed in first place. It was always some random settlements of Chilean and Brazilian people, But only, when the Jews arrived, this anti-Semitic "Argentine" people surfaced out of nowhere claiming ownership to the territory.

>

My bad.
Many of the communist revolution leaders in Europe were Jewish, though.

He was at hearth

I don't know why you would say that Elie Wiesel was a "good" Jew though, he fabricated a lot of shit in his book and the translators fabricated even more

Aren't ((((we)))) all?

I've read his book twice (his wife's translation included)

What makes you say that he fabricated stuff?

>What makes you say that he fabricated stuff?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_(book)#Reception

It was meant to be a narrative or a testimonial, not a factual account.

I'm not Cred Forums btw, I just don't like how everyone treats the book

>Aren't ((((we)))) all?
That's how certain groups' logic works

sort of. His original 1000 page book (first edition) was a narrative/testimonial which was very honest, even including portions at the end describing how when the camps were liberated, jews who weren't too weak from malnutrition went into nearby villages to rape german women to get revenge for the holocaust. The 200 page long version of his book (which is the current version, and the one most people read) is by Weisel's admission however, somewhat different from what actually happened, and is moreso historical fiction based on his lifes events, with the main changes being added symbolic events, such as him being trapped under a mass of jews after a stampede and hearing his friend playing the violin at the bottom of the pile (who died by morning).

are you drunk, Bolivia?

Arjewtina