Polacks are the only nation retarded enough to attack tanks with lances and to this they they unironically believe the...

Polacks are the only nation retarded enough to attack tanks with lances and to this they they unironically believe the best way to deal with a gunner is to ''charge at him and punch him''.

If not for my based father's german genes I would be a complete subhuman too. Why are germanics so superior? Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That charge wasn't meant to be against tanks, there was a miscommunication in the chain of command. That said I'm part German and not Polish so idgaf.

Germs are the only nation retarded enough to attack tanks with lances and to this they they unironically believe the best way to deal with a gunner is to ''charge at him and punch him''.

If not for my based father's Polish genes I would be a complete subhuman too. Why are Poles so superior? Discuss.

They attacked tanks and got rekt you uneducated amerisharts who believes world is 2016 years old and that he lives in a free, first world country while NSA exists and people need guns because they are afraid a nigger will burst their down down and kill them in their own home like in some african war torn shithole.

You will never be white.

Triggered?

Poland never won a war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

>September 1 - Battle of Mokra - 19th Volhynian Uhlan Regiment took by surprise the elements of German 4th Panzer Division, which retreated in panic.[5][8]

It works.

>not 1v1

doesn't count Grzegorz

get the fuck out from Germany

the charge was meant to make the germans laugh themselves to death

sorry, i didnt know it doesnt count.
Guess you are right then, my partly German superiour.
I am gonna pack my stuff and leave

Post a picture where they atack a tank division.

ok, you first mr goebbels

It's true, in my school I was thaught that Poles attacked tanks with lances and that Hitler was right. I'm from Danzig.

I have roots from Lwow
My great-grandfather told me stories where they didn;t have ammo so they used almonds instead. They were so tough that even tankettes plating was being penetrated.

I have roots in Berlin. My great - grandfather told me HEIL HITLER.