The United States poses a greater threat to Europe than Russia

Do you agree with this statement?

Also, do you also agree that we should distance ourselves from the former?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LBjSXWQRV8
youtube.com/watch?v=QIQ5iBTkvMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, but you're too cucked to do anything about it.

>Do you agree with this statement?
You're the Eastern European

do you agree with the statement?

The biggest threat is cultural, we are all living in America after all.

We're Central European.

Cultural but also environmental since American corporations don't give a fuck about anything, as long as they profit off from it.

See: Fracking. Oil spills. and more.

Butt the biggest oil spill in history was due to a European company?

When's the last time americans invaded a european country?

NATO bombing of Yugoslavia?

Fracking isn't dangerous though

We're looking at the big picture here champ.

Also: GMO's, irresponsible use of Roundup and various chemicals, Monsanto abusing copyrighted genes and suing farmers out of business. etc.

>Fracking isn't dangerous

youtube.com/watch?v=4LBjSXWQRV8

Fracking is not a problem. It actually reduces emissions since we don't have to ship oil all the way from the Persian Gulf

The process itself generally isn't dangerous but the processes that facilitate the creation of fracking operations, the transportation of their output, and managing runoff are frequently cause a lot of harm.

>natural gas that has always been there is getting into the water
>this has always happened, but now it's a problem
I live on top of a shale field, it's always been like this

>We're looking at the big picture here champ
The big picture is that Nestle sends mercenaries to fleece 3rd world farmers into using their seeds.

I wish it was illegal to lie on the internet so I could have you arrested

The US is not a threat to Europe in the sense we do not want to actually invade you and change your way of life directly. Russia, however, has historically and currently, shown that it does desire that. The only thing stopping them is the US and their own current fuckups. If Russia was as powerful as the US is today, every European country would experience what happened to Hungary in 1956.

>GMO
Literally nothing. Or is Norman Borlaug history's greatest monster..?

>I cannot counter his argument so I'll just call him a liar
>Look mom, I won an argument on the internet again
Fucking kill yourself

If you consider Turkey part of Europe, then yes the United States is a great threat to Europe in the sense we are arming some of Turkey's greatest enemies in our effort to out Assad.

Outlier. Aquifers are generally very safe due to multiple layers of casing that prevent any risk of leakages

>processes that facilitate
Unsure what you mean by this

This is a non-argument

Are you sure?

Listen to Bill Nye
youtube.com/watch?v=QIQ5iBTkvMw

>Bill Nye the Masters in Engineering Guy
No

Yes. Russia would literally take over your own country just because it could in like a week or less if the US wasn't there to scare them off. Putin already has some of his politicians insinuating Lithuania is rightful Russian territory.

>Unsure what you mean by this

I mean the creation of fracking operations themselves are what pose a lot of the danger (drilling, potentially disrupting aquifers ,etc).

Fracking itself (blasting chemicals/water into rock to extract natural gas) is not necessarily what is harmful here.

Also harmful is the ongoing management of the contaminated water that is a byproduct of fracking. This is what can create the "catastrophic environmental consequences" people go on about.

So when fracking proponents say "fracking isn't harmful" they're technically correct, but they leave out a lot of the processes associated with fracking that clearly are harmful.

Nice argument blubber.

Beware! Big bad USA is going to bully Europoors. That's our goal all along. We just hate seeing other countries do well!

Neither of our countries is a threat for you.

Thanks god you are here to help!!!

Were there boots on ground?

>master's in mechanical engineering
>doesn't have any experience with petroleum engineering or fracking
>has never even been near a fracking site
>He is somehow qualified to tell us that fracking is irresponsible
The Obama administration has said that it's safe enough. I'll believe them over this cunt

Everyone is out to get you, careful guys

Both are equally dangerous.

With Russia you dont have faggots though

USA AND RUSSIA - BROTHERS FOREVER

Putin pls go

>with Russia you don't have faggots

KEK

I hope you don't mean homosexuals because Russia might be the gayest country on earth

>implying there aren't faggots in Russia
Aren't two of Putin's ministers turbo gays?

>1956

SVINODVOIKA ITT
gays in Russia - absolutely fine. We just don't like LGBT

>if the US wasn't there to scare them off.
OK. We annexed Lithuania. What will you do? Send Lithuania a boat with big mac and cola to help young democracy?

Send a strongly worded letter t.bh

>damage control
Hehe

Disgusting.

But it is still something

>historically
Literally wat? Apart from ussr I don't remember russia stsrting aggressive war against another European nation unless we were part of some alliance.

US did it too.

No I'm just a regular faggot, I'm not gay

Inside from the government: the Baltic States. Russia. Will be. War. Third.

Why not Poland?

Half of Poland is rightfull russian clay

Poland is Kremlin Puppet now, u dont know?

You are so cruel! I hoped there will be a charity concert for the benefit of Latvians at least.

Historiacally our interests are closed on Eastern Europe. And I really don't understand what your military bases are doing in Germany, for example.

Our experience seem to prove otherwise.

Nice

US keep bases in Germany because Germany is a puppet state

>Poland
Oh! We've been waiting for you for the whole thread!

>is a Kremlin puppet
>is allowing the US to place anti ballistic missile systems on its soil
?

>US keep bases in Germany because Germany is a puppet state
Yes it is! So that is the answer.

The american soldiers who were in macedonia and were captured and taken to serbia? Don't count.

Americans can not into sarcasm.

>Europe
No such thing
(yet)

It depends completely on the country

(in the end both are major threats and both probably want us all dead by the way)

Russia and USA this is the brotherly countries

>tfw stupid on the internet
Haha, j-just kidding

The real question is are the people who defend russia
a) getting paid to do it
b) mentally retarded
or c) russian rapespawn

If it's anything other than a) then they really should consider killing themself tbqh

I fucking love putin bots threads

>inb4 antiballistic missile system is not only a theft a budget (Кaк кcтaти пo эльфийcки "pacпил бюджeтa" бyдeт?)

/thread

Я бы иcпoльзoвaл выpaжeниe to carve up the budget.

Yes. For the simple reason they are way stronger than Russia. The strong cucks the weak.

It's naive to think otherwise. Plus if there's one country that consistently wins the gold medal at advancing their own interests no matter what and giving the less number of shits about any other consuderations, that's Murrica since the 1783 Olympics

>Historically our interests are closed on Eastern Europe. And I really don't understand what your military bases are doing in Germany, for example.
Because your fucking pos country has historically invaded and taken over countries. Maybe putin destroyed your history books so you don't know about the iron curtain. Ask somebody from Czechoslovakia how the feel about tanks rolling into their country in 1968. Go fuck yourself.

> Do you agree with this statement?
Of course. There is no reason for them to attack you though.

>being this mad

>Hungary, Bohemia
We are not responsible for commie's crimes.
>Because your fucking pos country has historically invaded and taken over countries.
And your country has never done it. Fuck yeah, murrica is for liberta.

P.S. You haven't explained me, what american military bases are doing in Germany? I understand when you fuck some countries like Salvador or other Grenada-Panama-Honduras shit, it is your sphere of influence, but what you have forgot in Germany, mmm?

USSR or Russia. Same fucking country. Putin is an old kgb fuck. Nothing changed but the name. People still don't trust russia.

Jeezus you're an idiot. lol Maybe because you fuckers in that part of the world have a history of starting wars? WW1 and 2. Even after ww2 we rebuilt germany and japan, so don't give me this we invade and take over countries bullshit.

We're in Germany currently because we're already based there and it's expensive to move everything.

We were in Germany originally because it's easier to move armies across the Northern European Plain than it is to move them through the Alps so it was more crucial that we fortify there to prevent a Soviet invasion. It also lets us control the northern shipping lanes which is how we maintain our power

Personally I wish we would bring all our forces home around the world. Fuck all of them, let them eat each other. OP is just butthurt because Reagan kicked their ass and ussr collapsed. Capitalism is better than communism.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to ask this?

>GMO
Nuff said

We beat the Soviets by building up a global trading alliance to choke them out economically, not by besting them militarily. Global trade is the foundation of our security, why do you think we maintain a navy that could sink the combined blue water fleets of the rest of the planet

Yes but NATO cucks will defend this

We have a saying here in America. "Don't badmouth farmers, when your mouth is full of food". Christ IDK why we sell so much food to you cretins and those chink bastards. You should starve.

That's the most retarded shit I've seen this evening.

I know what the cold war was about.

Weren't USA a part of NATO too?

If you did you would know why we have to keep troops in bumfuck countries and that Reagan has little to do with it

USA is NATO. Most of europe are too cheap or too big of a pussy to defend their country. How do you think Hitler and Mother Russia fucked so many over?

I think he means the countries the US bullied into joining NATO

`murica, fuck yeah.

Europoors small on mass
While Yanks have Texas

>Do you agree with this statement?
Nope. America is Ireland's greatest supporter and Irish Americans are our only ally.

Russia obciously cannot threaten anyone. It's too weak

Common Core isn't working for you is it?

Nope, Russia is basically the cancer of modern civilization.
Cant wait to rape their asses with our brand new european army.
[spoiler]And USA help[/spoiler]

>Maybe because you fuckers in that part of the world have a history of starting wars?
>WW1&WW2
>Russia started
Holy shit. Maybe Obama destroyed your history books so you don't know about the reality?
>so don't give me this we invade and take over countries bullshit.
I can't believe that you are not trolling.
>Capitalism is better than communism.
You, sucker, don't have any right to judge about it. Cause you don't know what a really deep barrel of shit communism is. Your great-grandfathers has't ever been dispossess and send to GULAG. Yep, that's a butthurt that some faggot on the other continent without 6 classes of historical education talks about politics and history.

My mothers maiden name is Flynn. She gets family reunion invites from "family" we never met in cork county. Her grandparents immigrated here after that british fuckover potato famine thing. Better than starving I guess.

Boooh, boooooh!!!!

Shut up you jackoff.

started to love anal after the muslims invaded your country?

>NATO cucks aka cunts that are cucked by NATO
>US is the bulk of NATO's power
>cunts that are NATO cucks were likely forced into it by the US
How about you try reading before being a retard on the internet again

It is a good thing gingers have no souls, otherwise you Irish would sell yours for a handful of potatoes.

It's a good thing Hungarians don't have a real country or you'd sell yours in Trianon :^)

>>NATO cucks aka cunts that are cucked by NATO
>>US is the bulk of NATO's power
>>cunts that are NATO cucks were likely forced into it by the US
Fine. But tell me. When did I mention any of the green text? Protip: you can't. Because you're not quoting me. So in other words, IDK WTF you are talking about.

>She gets family reunion invites from "family" we never met in cork county.
My aunt does shit like this, she likes tracing her family line so she meets up with the wealthy part of the family that still lives in Galway/Mayo, and talks to some people living in America/the UK.

Also, invest in Ireland, you cheap skate fuck.

>Also, invest in Ireland, you cheap skate fuck.
LOL. If I'm not mistaken Apple and Microsoft have a few shekels in Ireland.

>The United States poses a greater threat to Europe than Russia

No

I'm talking about you personally. Use that American entrepreneurial spirit of yours and hide your taxes here you jew loving cunt. Gib back to Éire what was taken from it by the *nglo

A lot of Americans never made it home. They didn't choose to stay there.

Seeing as how you are part of Great Britain, you know that bitch elizabeth would just take it don't you?

Are you joking? It's strange how everyone forgot about the British Empire. It didn't last that long contrary to Britbong propaganda and they did far more damage to the world than America ever will.

Dude, he's SPANISH. Take pity on him.

Yes because if we don't cure our cuck cancer it will spread to everyone else.

Then again it isn't really our fault you can't resist our cancerous left.