Are Hawaiian girls pretty?

Are Hawaiian girls pretty?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_Haole_Day
youtube.com/watch?v=Wd4Gbua77yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wanna fuck deira hanzawa

No

From what I've heard, Hawaiian women are cunts.

I would ejaculate my semen into her vagina if you catch my meaning

I think I know what you mean bro
*wink*

Hmm... Nope, still not getting it. Dumb it down a shade for me..?

Most of them are fat

She's cute

She's probably a full Jap. Hawaii is basically an asian colony

They're also butthurt about those mean haoles who brought electricity, roads, and schools to them and abolished child marriage and made everyone wear pants.

Wait, so there's a place with amazing weather, that speaks English, and is full of Jap QTs?

Brb packing my bags.

Do you work for the Hawaiian Board of Tourism or something?

fuck hawaiians they killed james cook

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_Haole_Day

Just because your QT girls are neither cute nor girls.

Test

Test

True story. If you think white Americans are fat, wait till you see the native Hawaiians.

Why are you so defensive at someone pointing out your samefagging?

Is that a yes?

I mean I want to fuck her and bust inside if you know what I'm saying

it's the asshole who's been spamming the japanese threads

I hope another earthquake happens and the tsunami smears you across half a contient

I did some research on Hawaiians back in the day

apparently they have the biggest obesity, diabetes and cancer ratios in the US, also the lowest life expectancy nationwide

there are hardly any famous Hawaiians except for senator Akaka, whose attempts at legislation are shot down anyway

also Chinks living on the isles are the majority of the population so they're mixed as fuck

benis in bagina

James Cook tried kidnapping all Hawaiian chieftains to ransom them for any valuables, just like he did before on some other island

Hawaiians fucked him up

Oh so it's about samefagging, I didn't even notice OP was a swede. In any case it's not samefagging, I am just someone with a severe case of yellow fever who stumbled into this thread.

I think that's pretty hot. I like white men with yellow fever.

It's too bad you only know how to meme my country instead of acknowledging we have beautiful women.

I know you feel you have to overcompensate because so many here talk shit about your country, but I'm not one of them. I speak out for you whenever I can because I hate seeing how defensive you all get.

You're either super racist or try to head off the memes by talking about black cocks. Just be proud of yourselves.

This is the same exact sentiment Chinese have towards tibetans, desu.

>apparently they have the biggest obesity, diabetes and cancer ratios in the US, also the lowest life expectancy nationwide
Not Mississippi?

>"Hawaiian" people.
They are literally Asian.

>Hawaiian
literally doesn't exist, they're all Fillipinos

They hate whites, sorry sweden.

once they turn 25 they age 40 years

Nothing wrong with those last two

Yeah now they are a minority in their own lands where they have to inflate their numbers with other pacific islanders in 2010+ to even have anything resembling numbers.

What's this about black cocks?

Goddamn.

Hawaiian people are racist douchebags. Can't say I blame them since us whiteys turned their homeland into a whored out dull tourist spot, but they definitely do not like white piggu.

the ratio of beautiful thais to ugly thais is about 1:100 desu na kapom

The ratio for Japan is 0:100

The ratio for Thailand is 0:0 brown chink

I think European diseases wiped out 80% of the Hawaiian natives anyway.

>implying if the natives still ran the island, it wouldn't look like this

I don't know, but I'd fuck her all day every day for a year.

Me on the left.

True Hawaiians are nearly exinct; almost all of them (baring maybe a few thousand) have interbred with other asians (Japs and Flips commonly) or whites.

I wouldn't be surprised if the woman in this picture was at least half jap.

Heck, if we gave it back to them, it would take all of 5 years to look like Haiti.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd4Gbua77yg

>trashy spic from some Los Angeles barrio pretending to be a native Hawaiian

Real Pacific Islanders look something like this.

The ratio for America is -100:0

No such thing as Hawaiians now they are all Filipinos with some Japanese.

Hawaii is like 60% filipinos now

>As the ancient Hawaiians used to say... Its time for a dicking.

Wrong you dipstick.

PIs are known also for having incredibly powerful muscles, in fact they may be one of the physically strongest races in the world. Unfortunately, this genetic quirk results in some very un-feminine females.

It's overrun with flips, nips, happas and spics, he isnt far off from wrong

You do know A lot of flips consider themselves Pacific islanders and Hawaii is full of Half flips

you know you're in for the show when this particular thai is posting

What are Alaskan natives doing in Hawaii?

The Philippines has closer cultural ties to SE Asia than they do Hawaii. Tagalog is only very distantly related to the Hawaiian language.

pinoys hate their identity though

Im talking about Flip americans. A lot of flip americans consider themselves pacific islanders

Anything can be "overrun" when you put 3+ ethnic groups all in the same category.

If anything it was white Americans who overran it prior to paving the way for annexation. Whites were the ultimate 5th column on the islands.

Also thank the Spanish for insuring they're not currently Muslims.

Would marry her

They're often fatter than your typical American.

spoiler: most hawaiian """japanese""" and "chinese" are actually half filipino

>
Sauce on her pls im in love

Who is this semen demon?