What country is ok for migration with low money?

What country is ok for migration with low money?
What countries with this critereas are good for living and have not got corruprion, criminal, unhumanity problems a lot?
Does this country exists?

Bhutan

Yes, come to USA.
All immigrants welcome.

Russia

south east asian countries russki friend
and they are friendly to foreigners, though you're probably pale as heck.

was in vietnam. great food, laid back atmosphere. i want to retire there

>What country is ok for migration with low money?
The UK, especially if you have dark skin. We love our poor and unskilled migrants. The border is wide open and we have plenty of room please come and enrich us

>What country is ok for migration with low money?

switzerland

I am already here. Russia is good, but I have problems here and can't stay. If I will stay here some bad people will broke my life. I need to run out.

too expensive for me and difficult.

Thank you, will read about

>switzerland
Are you sure? It looks like high-level country and rich\expensive

wtf are u in mafia

north / west europe

they welcome you, house you, give you money and women with open legs

No, of course, but some influenced people or police-like structures wants something from me and I really don't know.

Looks, like the goal is appartment or may be my IT skills, maybe they wants to kidnape me for slave job... I really don't know, but they don't give apportunity to me for living - my car was in try to sheft, raid, a lot of problems, which looks like they trying to increase my debts or take me to prison. Whats the target I don't know, but hate them all fully, because I really didn't do nothing, so I don't have this problems.

>so I don't have this problems.
so I should not to have this problems.

But I have them all...

Is there a sauce of that pic?

Good Lord sauce

just google sex4you7711

it's looks fuck up, try ukraine they speak russian and it's cheap

Virus do not click

stfu nigger. stay in your shit hole, blow yourself in a mosque or something, be useful for the world

ukraine is the worst country in the world.
worse, then africa.

Russia is really greate and beautiful, I never will do it. But I need to migrate for survivng.

what about Poland or Czechia?

Come here lad

you're exaggerating, i know it's shit but not that shit, i mean you are ethnically the same you can hide or live for a while there until you figure out to clear you situation.
why not turkey ? it's also cheap
i wish i could says come to france but the system is merciless with white immigrants :(
there is no assocation to bac up you like there is for blacks/ arab, that how they installed here

Also, europe will die soon, from my point of view, because you already have a lot of refugees and done visa-free for ukrainians - it is begin of the end, because too much "mouthes" on your budget, isn't it?

Just get the fuck out, flee now with all the rubles you can take and get out

Is this one of those Russians who are supposed to be on meds?

> visa-free for ukrainians
Can I move over there then if I have relatives living in Ukraine? I wouldn't mind saving up a lot of money before it dies

I bet you moved there without having a visa, illegal immigration is illegal, you need to be deported m8, don't get into other countries, you'll get deported from there too.
If you'll use the "trick" of coming to Europe without a visa you'll get deported, if you will enter the EU without a visa and without a passport you'll be put in an immigration camp for a couple of months, meanwhile the authorities will look who you are, and then you'll get deported and get an interpol classification as illegal immigrant, get back to your country

You should check immigration laws, in Italy for example if you're not Italian you can't move here, if there are some your relatives these relatives can only be your parents, and you have to be under 21 yo to move in here, otherwise you'll get deported

you can come here
or anywhere in south america really, pretty cheap and easy to get in.

sorry, can't understand, what is "to be on meds"?
I am not crazy, if you mean this.

You won't find one country that fits all those criteria so pick whatever has the criteria you desire the most. If I were you I'd try UAE or Kuwait because easy to get in and find work but you'll never get citizenship or South America because even easier to get in with citizenship

Say that you are gay and apply for asylum in western europe

Thanks. I'll check it but I'm not sure whether they were an actual Ukrainians of Russians who moved there though