RED
YELLOW

No

I hate that they're so self hating despite their incredible achievements

>I hate that they're so self hating despite their incredible achievements
>british flag
Oh wow

@Smelly dumb Polish scum

Stay there, do NOT move here you cowardly animal.

I will do whatever the fuck I want, you inbred toothless anglo monkey lmao

Insellafe pls go and stay go.

>tfw no handsome german bf
;__;

>phillies
I could throw you around like a toy, that would be fun in all actuality.

wow rude
that's my fetish though

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

BIG BROWN MIGRANT COCK

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

You are missing out a lot phamalama

Could you lend us Orban for a year or something?

Sure

boring country desu

europe's mexico

Modern Germans are cucked pussies, and modern German women are whores like they always were.

Go eat a banana you monkeyfuck.

Could have been so good, but failed and dragged the world in its fall

1944 never forget

Perhaps another world war?

I ate one this morning and I'm probably more white than you, brown boy. Women use bananas there to pleasure themselves if they can't find a big Arab cock

Germans are our greatest ally.

Great meme, chimp.
Based.

They should love more themselves and stop being guilty about the World Wars

They're so fascist. I hate them!

Fuck Germany

cuckd

B A R B A R I A N S

A

R

B

A

R

I

A

N

S

I prefer to kill myself before having a single drop of germanic blood.

rude!

Germans are cute, I like their punctuality and accuracy. I want to make a friendship with them.

Oh, the noble spainard doesn't want to deal with all that slaying and raiding.
Russians.

Keep him, please.

The ones I've met were really bro-tier and German qts' hearts can easily be won when they unexpectedly hear you speak German.

Meanwhile I never see this kind of post from an Argie. My guess is that actual white people have little need to flaunt that attribute :^)

Is it true that you germans aren't allowed to be nationalist?

It is frowned upon.
Doesn't matter much when you're fit and sharp though, it's not like leftists could harm you anyways.
Orban will always have my respect for giving absolut zero fucks about Merkels agenda.

The Germans have the character traits that are lacking in Russians. I feel that we should be natural allies, as it was in the 19th century.

You fucking snowniggers. You destroyed the Roman empire and fucking swedes and their fucking goths invaded our calmed peninsula. The revenge is ours, south will rise again and Roman empire will reborn. RACIAL WAR NOW!

That requires us to get rid of Merkel first. It might happen, the tide is turning.
It was just banter, amigo.

My problem with him isn't that, but the fact that his party have managed to establish a mafia-like system and they are insanely corrupt. And what saddens me even more is that there are no better alternatives, just less worse ones.

What do you think about EU?

I am not fucking joking. I want to see germany totally destroyed. Die fucking germ!

>unemployed spaintard

I bet some of your family members are already cleaning some of our houses here amigo :^)

GB showed us how to deal with the EU.
Others need to follow.
Una cerveza por favor. :')

No one wants to go Germoney. We always go to UK.

Fuck you!

>tfw German media is shilling again
Now it would be naive to ascribe Putin's actions to extra-national goodwill but the Syria campaign is actually helping us. Can't wait for Assad to win and end this fucking collateral proxy war.
He does strike me as a massive opportunist but providing a counterweight, however selfish the reasons, is not bad.
cool but it's only growing stronger so you're out of luck
Still love you silly Spaniards

My gf is half-spanish btw, not even joking. Hope that doesn't make you too angry.

Had a spanish girl in my class years ago.
Guess who sucked some good german dick.

wouldlethersuckagain/10

Some day, some day, we will rise and fucking destroy yurop!

I dont care. She is not Spanish but a fucking kraut with some Iberians genes. Their mother/ father who were Iberian is a race traitor.

Krauts deserve to die. Maybe we are not going to destroy germoney but I am sure I will see the destruction of your country in my lifetime. Moors will do the job.

>What do you think of Italy?
6 replies

>What do you think of Germany?
49 replies

You need us and you know it. Huehuehue

What do you know, so is mine.
Huh.
Really makes you think...

My great great great grandparents got on a sailboat that took weeks to cross the Atlantic to get away from it, so it probably sucks dick.

You might have been a shit ally but I still like you :)

Yoo rofl.
>this angers the spaniard

>Some day, some day, we will rise and fucking destroy yurop!
now would be a good time since you don't have a legitimate government holding you back

Hey, don't be sad, Italy have pretty much love in Russia.

Our time will come. We are not alone, user.

We dont have the govermment. Maybe it is a dark age for Spain but future is ours.

I'm actually planning to long the spanish economy, means to invest in its growth. So get shit done, amigo, I want to make money so that I can more spanish women. :^)

>Germany
>frog is painted in Belgium flag
you surely have a flag confusion

Whatever, You are going to fail. Investing in Spanish Economy is like to shot yourself kek

yes

...and because nearly everyone thinks that I'm going to win. You should be more optimistic, my friend! And now go and create a business or something.

EU will fall, You will die killed by moors and we will rise again destroying the rest of Yurop. RACE WAR NOW! IBERIAN RACE, SUPERIOR RACE!

Germany is based. They need to un-cuck themselves before it's too late.

Do you have a cute sister?

FUCK YOU! I DONT HAVE BROTHERS

nuke us pls

I don't know, but in terms of germs the southern ones I meet on the Alps are nice people.

(Never mind, those are austrians)

Russian in west germany here.

Wessies have huge egos while being unbelievably stuck-up. Gloomy as fuck and they hate being germans too.
Ossies are sometimes ok.
Women are shit. Bland, short, stocky, with weak hair and uninspiring faces.
Culture is nonexistent.
It is very boring here.
Business practices, the way commercial establishments are run, are inferior to Moscow.
Science is good though, but I hope I'll be able to go back and work in motherland.
Decent food, clean environment.
Atrocious bureaucracy, literally worst in the world.
Overall 4/10 wouldn't go, but had to.

West Gemany is shit anyways.

t. NRW

im NRW too

btw carnival is shit, SHIT. Why you play this shitty music all day in each and every bar? Half of it is gypsy tier and another half is cheap faggy polkas. And people start drinking among the grey gloomy streets since like 10 AM, this is haram desu.

r u 1 gril?

I think you're both gay

>Overall 4/10 wouldn't go, but had to.

Amen.

Ami go home.

yeah.

Refugees welcome

Awesome country

friends
but some mental illness is taking over them

:^)

best country on this planet