SWITZERLAND BTFOS GUN GRABBERS THREATENS TO LEAVE SCHENGEN

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1161KT

>"When conflicts arise, Switzerland must put its sovereignty first," said Blocher, a businessman and vice president of the SVP, which is the country's biggest party. "In an emergency, Switzerland should be ready to exit Schengen."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_immigration_referendum,_February_2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_gun_control_referendum,_2011
pewresearch.org/files/2015/01/FT_15.01.14_MuslimPopulation420px.png
truthorfiction.com/collecting-rainwater-is-illegal-in-some-states/
theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297128/matthew-doyle-arrest-muslim-tweet-brussels
businessinsider.com/in-britain-police-arrest-twitter-and-facebook-users-if-they-make-anti-muslim-statements-2013-5
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
snopes.com/politics/crime/rainwater.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based switzerland

fuck cuckmany, great shittain and frogistan. you are far safer than any of those countries

never give up your guns

I know nothing about Switzerland the post

Switzerland might as well be called Little Tirana at this point

>"In an emergency, Switzerland should be ready to exit Schengen."
no fucking shit

That's the position of EVERY fucking signatary you mong. There are literally clauses dealing with that very fucking issue.

>mad that they are telling you gun grabbing leftist cunts to fuck off

here's the thing you dumb limey fuck. nobody except switzerland would leave the schengen over gun control
the swiss value their gun freedoms highly

>mad that they are telling you gun grabbing leftist cunts to fuck off
I'm not a leftist and I don't give two shit about guns. But one thing is sure, Swiss people are not dumb enough to vote out of Schengen

no fucking sharter ever does
their posts about Switzerland are maximum cringe so I'm just glad not many Swiss venture out of /deutsch/ to see this shit
I have tried numerous times to educate them, but to no avail.

>Swiss people are not dumb enough to vote out of Schengen
ehh, I know if you would have a nexit vote here the chances would be about 50/50

And Switzerland isn't even in the EU so I imagine they would vote out even faster.

They voted to limit immigration massively.

They voted against a gun contorl referendum in 2011.

To protect their national interests which includes liberal gun laws they will.

>here's the thing you dumb limey fuck. nobody except switzerland would leave the schengen over gun control
how the fuck do you know? the UK just recently voted to leave the entire fucking EU. Compared to that, Schengen is nothing. If Schengen forced them to adopt gun control policies contrary to what they actually want, then they could very well leave.

Also, just because the vice-president of a political party said "WE'LL LEAVE", that doesn't mean jack shit. Switzerland is already completely and utterly cucked by the EU on a plethora of issues, and that's despite the fact that, in recent years, they've been mostly obeying the EU. If the EU wanted to, it could literally turn Switzerland into Honduras within the span of a couple of days, just via political and economic action.

>y-you're an idiot who knows nothing

Really?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_immigration_referendum,_February_2014

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_gun_control_referendum,_2011

Fuck off you EU cretin. Go back to sniffing Mohammeds ass as he prays on the streets of Berlin.

>Swissghanistan
>Has guns
>hurr hurr hurr based ;DDD
>still filled to the brim with shitskins

Fucking Mountain-Zulus

The SVP holds massive power you idiot. They arr not a fringe group.

They are the ones who pushed to ban minarets, reject gun control in 2011, and limit immigration.

What you don't get is that Swiss gun laws are part of its national interests. If the EU gun grabbing poposal goes through, expect to see a referendum to leave Schengen. And I am going to wager it'll pass because the Swiss are sick of the EU forcing its laws onto them and the mass immigration cuckmany has allowed into the continent.

>They voted to limit immigration massively.
And yet 25% of their population is foreign, without counting foreign nationals that got Swiss citizenship

>They voted against a gun contorl referendum in 2011.
>To protect their national interests which includes liberal gun laws they will.
that's because they have a healthy relationship with guns

It would be the same with my country, we both voted against the constitution, maybe you remember that, even though it's a bit old now.
But the Swiss care about free movement, their country is tiny, they would feekl clostrophobic really soon and their economy benefits from it

Most of its immigrants and foreign population are from neighboring EU countries or yugoslavia you fucking idiot. Not Ahmed from Syria.

you think some referendum magically mean they have no immigration problem?

Switzerland has a metric fuckton of immigration, way more than most countries. Even if you ignore European immigration, it's still nearly 10% of the population, which is actually a comparable rate to countries like Germany.

The Netherlands also voted against the constitution.

>muh switzerland
>le epic guns country

see
The majority of immigrants come from neighboring EU countries or yugoslavia. Not Ali from Turkey or Mohammed from Algeria/Tunisia.

What matter is that in spite of that, the Swiss voted to limit immigration so they don't become like Cuckmany or France.

Switzerland is full of Pajeet, Ahmed and Mamadou ... 5% of the population is muslims.
And yugoslavian can be trash tier migrants there, and the albanians as well.

I know, that's what I said in my post, maybe it was poorly worded, in that case I'm sorry.

>The SVP holds massive power you idiot.
So what? THE VICE-PRESIDENT ISN'T AN ELECTED MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT

it's not fucking difficult. If Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said "we will grant visa-free travel to Mexicans", would that mean that it would just magically happen?

>They are the ones who pushed to ban minarets, reject gun control in 2011, and limit immigration
And France also banned burqas. Did that fucking change A N Y T H I N G at all on a concrete level? Of course not. This sort of law is just populistic mass-manipulation. It allows politicians to pretend to be doing something while doing absolutely nothing to actually fix the problem.

>And I am going to wager it'll pass because the Swiss are sick of the EU forcing its laws onto them and the mass immigration cuckmany has allowed into the continent.
Maybe they're retarded enough to do it, but again, the EU has complete control over Switzerland. Sanctions alone would kill Switzerland, and that's not even talking about a more extreme idea such as an economic blockade.

>the EU wanted to, it could literally turn Switzerland into Honduras within the span of a couple of days, just via political and economic action.

>this same people talk about the EU is a democratic institution

You literally know you're obeying tyrannts and nepotist, yet you still support them.
First a blatant puppet democracy in Greece, when will you care? When you're being displace from you native France for "humanitarian" reasons or risk getting blacklisted from ever working in the continent again? The EU was a mistake. Checks and balances were even a French invention, yet you guys easily forgot about those.

See
>Even if you ignore European immigration, it's still nearly 10% of the population, which is actually a comparable rate to countries like Germany.

Switzerland is no less durka-free than Germany.

good

>yet you still support them.
Where did I say I support them? I couldn't give less of a flying fuck about the EU, it doesn't concern me in the slightest. I'm just stating facts: Switzerland is the EU's bitch. And frankly, the Swiss don't really deserve any better, considering they got their wealth from doing the Nazis' banking.

You know, I was going to grant you the benefit of the doubt, but after witnessing what you seem to deem an acceptable level of discourse that's not happening.
Probably the same Autistican I have wasted characters on before, too.
Fuck off.

I never said they didn't have durkas. They have less than France and Cuckmany.

I pointed out that most of their immigration is from the EU

Where did I ever say the VP of the SVP is in parliament you dumb chink cunt?

The SVP was behind the minaret ban, opposing gun control and limiting immigration. All these referendums passed.

There will likely be a refrendum to leave schengen if this shit passes as well.

>i-it makes no difference

Bullshit. Ever since Switzerland banned the construction of minarets there hasn't been any new ones built. France is a bunch of retarded cunts who barely enforce their own laws. Switzerland has a very strong right wing party in power.

Yes, SVP (populist right), is the biggest Swiss party, but they still don't have a majority and no one else wants to leave the Schengen Area over this.

Besides, Swiss political system works in a different way.

pewresearch.org/files/2015/01/FT_15.01.14_MuslimPopulation420px.png

Germany has a percentage of nearly 6 percebt for muslims.

This was before the refugee crisis.

Switzerland is at a solid 5

So yes, they do have less mudshits than Germany, and especially now considering that 1.5 million of them migrated to Cuckmany while the Swiss authorities have been deporting left and right.

>I never said they didn't have durkas. They have less than France and Cuckmany.
>I pointed out that most of their immigration is from the EU
And I'm telling you that if you thing they have any less durkas than we or Germany have, you're deluded. They are all over the place in both the French and German speaking part.

>an amerijuan tells foreigners about their own countries

>nobody will leave the schengen over this

Like how nobody wanted to ban minarets, or oppose more gun control, or massively limit immigration.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

All major parties in Switzerland are in power. Again, it's a very peculiar system.

>The SVP was behind the minaret ban, opposing gun control and limiting immigration. All these referendums passed.
yeah, because either a petition was able to force the referendum to be held, or because actual members of parliament pushed for it. Blocher is in no position to do any of this.

I ask you again, quite simply: If Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said "we will grant visa-free travel to Mexicans", would that mean that it would just magically happen?

>Bullshit. Ever since Switzerland banned the construction of minarets there hasn't been any new ones built.
And? How the fuck does that solve the problem of radicalized kebab youth? How the fuck does that solve the problem of a growing muslim population? How the fuck does that solve the problem of mosques being built (even if they don't have minarets)? It's a meme measure meant for populistic pandering. It does NOTHING to solve the problem concretely, exactly the same as France's burqa ban (which actually is applied by the way).

Blocher always memes about leaving schengen
Can't take that old fart serious.
Then again I'd vote against a restriction of any sorts imposed by the EU.

>Germany has a percentage of nearly 6 percebt for muslims.
>This was before the refugee crisis.
>Switzerland is at a solid 5
Wow, what a huge difference!

>solid
>5
You don't seem to realize just how high a number this is.

Actually they do.

The percentage of muslims in France is 7.5%

In germany it's 6%

In Switzerland it's 5%

These were before the refugee crisis. The percent for germany and france is quite highet now.

And yes, Geneva is the most mudshits infested canton in Switzerland. You frogs attract them for some reason.

Geneva is the Swiss city which attracts the most of everything, including foreign momey

Geneva is an international city because of the U.N and all the banks, my dear sharter.

We took very few refugees, and those we took in fled to Germany or Sweden.

I don't see why I'm arguing with you since you don't know anything outside of your comfort zone, you're the same as tumblerinas.

Blocher didn't push for those refrendums to be held. A petition was held and most Swiss wanted a refrendum over it and supported it.

>h-how does it stop radical mudslimes

I never said it did you fucking idiot. It helps not to make the country New Algeria with a fucking minaret on every corner like in France.

The immigration limits work to stop the influx of refugees from cuckmany spilling over and reduce the number of shitskins from immigrating.

The difference is that those refrendums have passed and are law you fucking idiot.

It's lower than France and Germany.

You said the mudslime percent in Switzerland was the same as Germany and France. You were wrong.

Make like a leaf and get blown the fuck out.

>i-it's high
Actually it's less than many western european countries.

just stop replying, please

Zurich is the financial capital you fucking idiots. Geneva is second.

>we took very few refugees

You granted asylum to few refugees. You have a shitton of them in your country. You have refugee camps out the ass to the point where you have an entire city that is refugee mecca (Calais) Shut the fuck up you dumb retarded frogfucking shitskin. Paris is shitskin capital of Europe.

>it's another "BRAVO SWITZERLAND" thread by retarded Americans who know nothing about Switzerland episode
getting a bit tired of this lads

>ITT another dumbarse american telling people what will happe outside his country episode.

Oh boy
Sage in all fields

I stop now, he is retarded beyond saving, there is no hope for him. I just hope he won't immigrate to Switzerland, the Swiss don't deserve this.

>Blocher didn't push for those refrendums to be held. A petition was held and most Swiss wanted a refrendum over it and supported it.
exactly my point. it has nothing to do with Blocher

>It helps not to make the country New Algeria with a fucking minaret on every corner like in France.
Yeah, instead of having mosques with minarets, they'll just have mosques! What a wonderful solution which certainly fixes the problem!

>You said the mudslime percent in Switzerland was the same as Germany and France.
My exact words were "Switzerland is no less durka-free than Germany." This was obviously a rhetorical way of saying that Switzerland had COMPARABLE amount of muslims (which is also what I said in a previous post).

>Actually it's less than many western european countries.
hahahaha, oh wow, you've sure set the golden standard. And the USA is less non-white than many Latin American countries, that must mean it's the white man's paradise!

Whether you like it or not, 5% is a very high amount, comparable to Germany (and, according to your own source, even higher than the fucking UK, another country infested with durkas)

Mirin how Switzerland wants to defend their gun rights from the filthy frogshits and cuckmanians.

I know it triggers you along with the britburkas.

>needing guns

did we all timewarp back to the 1800s?

>the swiss value their gun freedoms highly
Well, actually not really. It's pretty far down on the list of priorities for the average Swiss person. In fact, it's barely even a subject of discussion. It's just a civil defense mechanism.

I understand it may be hard to grasp for you hicks, but it's not like they base their entire identity around guns. Because, you know, they are normal people.

BEADY
E
A
D
Y

Holy fuck I never said it had anything to do with Blocher you fucking idiot.

I'm saying that the Swiss have supported anti immigration referendums and opposed gun control.

I'm telling you that it's likely for another refrendum to be held over Schengen if the EU passes this propsal.

Switzerland has less muslims than Germany and France. It has less than Belgium and the Netherlands.

You claimed that they did not and were proven wrong. Fuck off you retarded cunt.

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded

I am comparing Switzerland to other countries in Europe especially the EU you fucking tard. You keep moving the goalposts.

It doesn't matter if there are more muslims in Switzerland than fucking Japan. It is irrelevant. I never implied a worldwide comparison but a European one.

And there are many Western European countries with more Muslims than Switzerland.

What matters though is that the Swiss have taken steps to limit immigration, and are aggressively kicking out the refugees left and right. The muslim situation there is far better and more contained than France, Germany, Sweden, Belgium and the Netherlands.

I am aware that 25% of Swiss are foreigners but again most of their foreign population are EU citizens and from yugoslavia. Even most of its Muslims are fron Yugoslavia which chimp out far less than north african or middle eastern ones and tend to be more secular.

Get blown away like the dumb leaf you are.

Yes, when we imported millions of barbarians.

I'd like to see him try; would be a much-needed dose of reality.
But I think the most of our worries here would be him making it to mom's fridge upstairs.

you only need a gun if you live in a 3rd world warzone, hernandez.

Kek. Which is why every gun control refrendum was defeated by the majority.

Cry more bitch tears. The Swiss are keeping their guns.

not this alaskan snow nigger autist again

We do now, Nigel.

not english, don't give a shit.

our only terror incident was foiled by a baggage handler who kicked the burning terrorist in the balls.

>an amerishart starts a thread stating his naive idealistic opinions and wraps it under an european blanket to make sure he has someone to trash-talk
like get a gf or something, kidder

>muh need

It's not about needs you fucking cretin. But freedom. You don't need a ton of shit in life to survive.

Switzerland is fat more civilized and safer than you. Paki cunt.

>not english, don't give a shit.

way to move those goalposts you fucking cuck

>You don't need a ton of shit in life to survive.

then why are you lot so fucking fat?

>it's about freedom

unless we're referring to foreskins or kinder eggs.

>our only terror incident
Rape is another aspect of terror. And you have plenty of it. Our countries are changing, whether you want it or not. A gun in the house or under the jacket won't kill you. If anything, it might save you.

The American founders didn't want the people to NEED guns, nigel. I don't think you understand. Maybe one of your countrymen can help out.

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

― George Orwell

It's not about need, it's about principle. Weapons are symbol of our "supposed" power over the goverment. If they want to oppress, it is our right to rebel.

Because I have the freedom to be.

>kinder eggs

You can get arreated for making fun of muslims online in your orwellian shithole

if I counted the times this poor lad used the phrase
>you fucking idiot
I would be left with a relatively large number

>A gun in the house or under the jacket won't kill you
unless, you know, it does.

>And you have plenty of it

can't say i've read anything about a rape epidemic over here. before you start, Rotherham isn't in my country.

You know it makes me giddy thay slav trash like you is banned from owning guns in Switzerland.

If more people had guns then less bad things would happen, it's basic science

Are you avoiding responding to my actual points on purpose? I never said they didn't want them, for fuck's sake.

I was trying to make a distinction between gun ownership in the US and Switzerland. Look, the Swiss don't have guns to protect themselves from society. Because crime really isn't an issue. It's a different culture entirely.

The reason I presume you're big on guns is because you're scared for your safety and you don't feel protected. And I actually get it. But the Swiss having them for civil defense purposes isn't a model for the rest of the world, which you seem to be conveniently forgetting.

saved for potentially short-cutting a neuronally-damaging "exchange"
thanks lad

>If they want to oppress, it is our right to rebel.

unless the president's a kenyan, then you're too beta to do anything.

Oh fuck off! Switzerland can only dream of having as corrupt officials and drug wars and gangs as Honduras. They will suffer economically yes, but like us? Pffft kek

No. I own guns for sport shooting.

Most privately owned guns in Switzerland are not militia guns, retard.

and you lot get arrested for collecting rainwater and singing the fresh prince theme.

true, there would be a lot more dead americans.

>unless, you know, it does.
Then it's one less idiot in the world, everyone wins.
Thought you were english. But still, western europe is in deep shit. Africa is in full demographical boom, and they won't bother staying there when europe is already developed and only one meager mediterranean sea away.

>waah waah switzerland guns waah freedom waah
talk about your stereotypical american

>illegal to collect rainwater

Nope.

truthorfiction.com/collecting-rainwater-is-illegal-in-some-states/

theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297128/matthew-doyle-arrest-muslim-tweet-brussels

Fucking kek. Orwell is rolling in his grave.

Except there's actually no way to measure and study that without potentially risking one of the two other alternatives happening, which are 1) crime goes unchanged or 2) crime goes up. Both of which are objectively bad outcomes.

unless it's the idiot that misuses the gun to kill a non-idiot
what then, pierre?

businessinsider.com/in-britain-police-arrest-twitter-and-facebook-users-if-they-make-anti-muslim-statements-2013-5

>it's not illegal
>still got jailed for it

F R E E D O M

i'd ask how it feels, but we all know you got your nerve endings removed at birth.

Read the article dumbshit.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

too long didn't read mutilated mushroom cock lol

snopes.com/politics/crime/rainwater.asp

btfo

>btfo

just like your foreskin?

>THREATENS
Leave already. As it is now, Schengen extends from the Congo river to the Brahmaputra delta.

Well, they're certainly not there to overthrow the government if it goes against the will of a selected few.

Call me a retard all you want, m8, but you really have zero grasp of Swiss culture. Ever been there? Ever had Swiss friends? Let alone met a Swiss person? They don't give a shit about guns. It's absolutely nothing like the American south.

I never said they did.

>n-nobody cares about guns in Switzerland

They have one of the largest shooting competitions in the world with tens of thousabds of attendees every year.

They care enough about guns to reject all gun control refrendum.

Maybe your faggy numale friends from Zurich, Basel or Geneva don't care though . I don't give a shit. Swiss want to keep their liberal laws.

He's 1/64th Swiss-American actually :>)

>They don't give a shit about guns. It's absolutely nothing like the American south.
shh, don't tell him, admiring his swiss utopia is the last thing keeping him from shooting up a school

>t. 100% quintessentially British paki inbred goblin

>here are my cherrypicked memories
>I don't give a damn about your cherrypicked memories
way to go, bobby

Yep, Swiss don't give a fuck about guns at all you slavic rape baby.

Which is why all gun control refrendum were rejected.

Which js why most guns in Switzerland are privately owned and are not militia weapons.

Which is why so many cantons have annual shooting competitions and shooting is one of the biggest sports there.

What's that Shau-Jing-Ling?

But there is no gun obsession like you niggers have. And it's also possible to own a gun in the Netherlands, if you have the right papers.

I'm gonna defend this one. It actually makes sense though to create laws like that in arid climates where water is scarce. People like you on shitty drizzle island in the middle of the Atlantic are incapable of understanding what life is like in an arid climate, and just how fucking critical every bit of water is. If he doesn't like it, then that man can go to municipal court, gather enough petitions to change the law, and collect as much rainwater in his yard as he damn well pleases.

I know this swiss guy who lives a couple blocks away from me. We call him Crazy Johnny Swiss because he's always tripping balls, getting into fights, and breaking things.

Still not quite getting it Ping-Ding Singh

do you have anything relevant to say, or will you repeat your drivel and insults? Ever wondered why nobody takes you seriously?

You'd have a point if I omplied Swiss and American gun culture was the same ITT but I haven't.

>you can own guns in Netherlands

What. A shitty 22lr squirrel killer after joining a club for one year? Nigger you can buy bolt action rifles and double barrel shotguns in Switzerland without a license.