Are icelanders really as innocent as they look ?

are icelanders really as innocent as they look ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

every single person in that photo is a rabid feminist

I bet that startup is selling buttplugs for Swedes

YOU FUCKING CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Look at the girl in the first row all the way on the right with white hair.

Wtf is up with feminists and putting on red lipstick disgustingly like that, it looks so gross I can't stand that shit.

Umm well she is probably trying to repel people like you, shitlord

funland never change :D

Well it's working like a fucking charm then, I thought the point of lipstick was to look better? Not to put on so much you look like a clown, Maybe she's wearing it ironically since she's a feminist.

No, they have Turk and Basque blood on their hands.

>descendants of a bunch of losers and traitors
>innocent

Yeah..like the Australians I guess.

are they sweden tier or more redpilled like you ?

>redpilled

KYS inbred.

>based Ingólfur, Leifur, Flóki and co didn't want to be bossed around by some second rate """"king"""" with long hair
>losers and traitors
the real losers are the suckers who were cucked by Haraldur Hárfagri

norway is not redpilled
Iceland is significantly more so than Norway but probably less so than Denmark
also why do you support being redpilled?
an intrical part of it is not liking your kind

asylum acceptance rate of iceland is %6.5 which is pretty fucking low. there must be reason

>based
>fleeing from your homeland

>second rate king
>defeating everyone else

You can't make this shit up.

yes we don't like muslims

would you rather serve where you were born or go out and settle a new land as a free man? and then exceed your """"homeland"""" in all important ways

Weren't all Nordics fucking hot? What's wrong with the girls in the pic

these are women doing startups which means they're """"""""modern"""""""" career oriented women meaning they're useless

>noway upset that Australia is a better place to live and the HDI will soon reflect that

wtf I love iceland now

relevant

Oh my sweet summer child, I invite you to stay at least 1 week on a Nordic country and you will see that memes not always are true.

Most first wolders are really fucking naive

I invite you to live in a real country before having opinions

Does any of this have to do with Vinland Saga

>el salvador
irrelevant country
irrelevant opinion

no, not specifically
Haraldur Hárfagri (Harald Fairhair if you have watched the show Vikings) united Norway under his rule with force by destroying everyone who opposed him

a huge number of people didn't want to live under his rule and left for Iceland (and to a lesser extent the Faroe Islands) and settled it, making it a free country independent of Haraldur's tyranny
at its peak Iceland had a fifth of the population of mainland Norway

Vínlands saga and Grænlendingasaga happen later, after Iceland has been fully settled, starting with the Norwegian Eirikur Rauði and followed up by Leifur "heppni" Eiríksson and others

Your insecurity confirms it. Aren't you guys also descendants from the Irish?? That would explain why they is so much people with dark hair there (judging by television shows I've seen).

Hello Germany

wait looked it up
there is no Vinland saga except the manga, it's all in Grænlendinga saga
the manga is about Danes in England, long after the settlement of Iceland and about the same time as the exploration of Vínland by Leifur

>Aren't you guys also descendants from the Irish?
about a third of the female DNA is Irish, significantly less of the male
>That would explain why they is so much people with dark hair there
confirmed for never having left El Irrelevantistan, there is no place on earth where you have only blondes and very few places that have more than Iceland which is very comparable to Scandinavia

That's an egg you filthy degenerate roach

Well, I've never been in Iceland so my knowledge about that place is purely through television shows but I remember always seeing people with dark hair, and by dark hair I mean dark brown hair, not dark like the ones you find in Asians.

Just another golden miniature christmas tree?

well I've been multiple times to Scandinavia and England and the hair colors are very similar

there are people with dark hair everywhere, including Iceland

>"""""men""""" with blonde hair

Now I imagined a blonde giantess using that plug up and down

It's true that you are paying dollarydoos to man to live in your island and marry your woman?

would I be accepted there?, I'm a white Mediterranean catholic man, you know, I don't even want the money really

>It's true that you are paying dollarydoos to man to live in your island and marry your woman?

about as true and about as believable that argentinians are a race of literal tailed and furry monkeys in the jungle eating bananas
this ridiculous rumor was started on sandnigger social media I think egypt specifically

>catholic
pls don't come, there are hardly any catholics here and we don't want anymore

>about as true and about as believable that argentinians are a race of literal tailed and furry monkeys in the jungle eating bananas

this is true though

nobody likes muslims, so? look at europe. they sleep with them. why do you guys refuse to follow suit??

>catholic
>pls don't come, there are hardly any catholics here and we don't want anymore

fuck off

who will come to rescue you when the Muslims overrun your country

it will happen and I will see it in my life time

conservative government

catholics are our dindus m8, filling our prisons and draining our welfare - you'll be one of them

jokes on you, I'm an atheist

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

Catholics aren't a race dumass

this is depressing