ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19754525
youtube.com/watch?v=KALuQHpmI98
youtube.com/watch?v=cbtU9wrAC18
youtube.com/watch?v=ZK-xOogmCt4
bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-37471476
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pirate scumbags

solid banter by tim

Can't wait to see Americans on 4chins BTFO when Shillary wins so we can make them eat their shit over all the Poodeau heckling we get.

>yanks are going to elect a literal cuckold

I much prefer hillary to trump though

janny pls spare this

>Not a single UK flag in /brit/

Me too because she probably won't rewrite NAFTA to fuck us over even harder than Trump seems to want.

I hate how smug Canadians are
all these gormless retards with zero self awareness going on about how "dumb" Americans are as if our own politics are any less of a complete farce.

I mean the joke candidate WON here.

pirates getting colonized

Come 'ere biggun.

sorry janny thought i was on /britfeel/ hahaha

All of our candidates were joke candidates, but we didn't spend the better part of a year calling everyone a cuck because we thought Harper was going to win.

this more /cum/ than /cum/ itself haha

Why did people hate Margaret Thatcher?

What did she do?

t. American Education

because American's are flamboyant and Canada is full of bitter apathetic mongs

because it was a british reagan with vagina

d.a.k

Margaret Thatcher was based as fuck and only commie limp wrists hate her

She was part of the triumvirate that took down the Soviet Union

Ronald Reagan, Pope John Paul II, Margaret Thatcher... My heroes t b h

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So we can all agree Clinton looked like a fool right?

it's nearly 5 in the morning

They both did to most British people I'm sure. I don't know how America will react though.

she looked bad but Trump just could not handle the banter at all. he made a lot of good points but they were just left hanging.

I live in the /brit/ threads on Cred Forums, which is on the imageboard Cred Forums. My name is Anonymous. I'm 27 Years Old. I believe in making high quality posts, comfy threads and getting detailed opinions from other users of the site. In the morning, if I'm doing a poo, I inform /brit/ whilst reading the posts I missed in my slumber. I've read over 1000 posts by now. After I catch up, I ask about the Lenovo Yoga 710 lad.

Where is he? Why has he left us?

He looked weak and reactive. She looked eloquent, prepared and professional. Although, I know she is a hysterical war-mongling bitch that will lead us all to WWIII if she's elected, she appeared like the responsible adult in this debate and he couldn't outgrow his retarded rich kid persona. Also how he inaudibly tried to say "I met with Bibi Netanyahu and he's not a happy camper" at some point. Made him look like a little bitch.

the rapist

privatised business that had no place being privatised like fucking water
allowed monopolies on these newly privatised business to exist by not legislating properly (something which still hasn't been fixed)
shut down the biggest industry in the north of the country without creating a sustainable alternative
divided the tories with her poll tax which caused her resignation and was promptly removed by her tory successor

she was an all round terrible domestic pm, but admittedly was alright at foreign policy

anyone who supports her typically wasn't alive when she was in power or knows absolutely nothing about her and is memeing to be contrarian like

"trickle down economics"

they axed the post war dream

wealth for all was so close... and yet

>wealth for all

the rapist never sleeps

Jesus christ you guys are so fucking snobby. For a country that is hardly smarter than us, you sure act like you are chalked full of intellectuals

Friendly reminder that Brits literally couldn't keep the power on prior to privatization of the power grid. You were turning into a 3rd world country.

yes you mong... look at productivity increases vs real income adjusted for inflation... look at income increases in the top 1% vs the top 90%

In real terms our salaries are shrinking every year.

You're a fucking cuck

foy

yeah trump was obviously not prepared and had to rely on ad hominem. Hillary did it too but it was obvious that he should have had at least a little bit of background rather than going straight in for 'she's so much worse than me!' Doesn't make people want to vote for you, just makes them not want to vote at all if the election is about shitflinging

the answer to that is not to create a monopoly though m8

She has such a big face. It looks shopped.

CHOON
youtube.com/watch?v=ICAwbNK63RM

You already had a monopoly m8. A state monopoly is still a monopoly.

Some people have big heads, Rasheed

Don't make fun they didn't get to choose their genetics

The moderator wasn't neutral though.
>What did you mean by this?
>Bringing old stories in his questions which he didn't do with Hillary
>Siding with Hillary regarding Trump supporting the war in Iraq
Good thing american voters will only remember the third debate tbqh and it will be hosted by Fox News. He still has a chance.

ah yes because that is definitely the same thing

>Don't make fun they didn't get to choose their genetics
Where did you see me making fun of anyone?
Now take your hat and go get us 10kg of potatoes.

Not an argument

CNN trying to spin hillary winning the debate is cringe

the debate was SUPER biased just like they were with Bernie.

This тbh

neither is claiming that a state owned business is the same as a private monopoly x

CNN is one of her biggest doners
>people still don't see an issue with this

>tfw retarded

She did win

I have some bad news for you, the first debate has the highest viewership historically

Honestly as much as I would like to see two solid candidates I would rather have Hillary than trump though. It's sad but at least we aren't going to get a completely inexperienced president

Yeah but even without that he shot himself in the foot several times.
Two moments were he should have shut the fuck up:
>It means I'm Smart.
About not paying taxes.
>It's called business.
About being in favor of the global financial crisis and profiting from it.
Also that shit about his 10 years old kid owning several computers when asked about his cyber-security policy. Wtf.

i only watched 30 minutes and she was on the ropes

i read the cnn article that portrayed her winning and they basically gave a couple of sentences to that segment and made it out as if she was grilling trump

pathetic desu

Even though he wasn't that good at the debates I still find Trump somewhat humble, moreso than Hillary for some reason

>This is what Americans actually believe

No wonder were so fucked.

why didnt he play the trump card?

she was literally one of the people given the choice to the go iraq and she said yes

5 Truths You CANNOT Disagree With:
1. You cannot legislate the poor to prosperity by legislating wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them; and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Hillary was awful, so bitter and snake like cackling away.

>using "cringe" as an adjective or noun

Young people in England have 'lowest literacy levels' in developed world says OECD

Why?

Well it sucks.
But his VP is an experienced politician and one of the things he got right in this debate is that sometimes no experience is better than bad experience. That being said I only like him because he seems to be the more isolasionist among the two. He may turn out to be awful lol

1/4 Union Jack reporting to boost numbers

Yep the New Deal policies that brought America out of the Depression and rebuilt Europe and Japan, were cast away like nothing.

>5 Truths You CANNOT Disagree With:
>1. You cannot legislate the poor to prosperity by legislating wealthy out of prosperity.
>2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
>3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
>4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
>5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them; and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

This, fucking fag shoehorned American politics into it, can't we have a haven from it for once?

Hillary flat out said she want's a bigger presence in the Middle East which is a horrible idea.

meanwhile Trump wants to hold NATO to account and make their allies actually pull a bit of weight without wasting TRILLIONS and creating more angry people.

people act as if saying mean things creates terrorists, as if bombing people doesn't do that.

paleocons are the most hypocrite persons ever

I think Hillary was faking illness to lull trump into a false sense of security
She did so well in that debate

Why do you avoid taxes /brit/?

WWII brought the world out of the Great Depression

she did well as a debater, but all her policies were just awful, every time Trump zinged her on her bullshit policies they would turn it into some Daily Sport tier reply.

Trump wants to give Japan nukes and make them great again.

Why is this bad?

no it didn't
the world was already coming out of depression.

>people act as if saying mean things creates terrorists, as if bombing people doesn't do that.
Wow this lol Very Baudrillardian

delete this. Im serious.

he also wants to ""force""" saudi arabians to fuck up syria even more

because i don't see anyone else working 12 hours a day so they can provide a good life for me

desu i have no problem with taxes going towards the military, police, firefighters, roads, courts, etc because these are foundational elements of society but i really don't like where a lot of tax money goes

because nips are inherently evil

haven't you seen their amendments reform?
literally says that free speech can be suspended under martial law

nips need to be permanently yanked desu

because they were mobilizing for the war you mong

Drumpf will win desu

Nothing. Its necessary even
Japanese manlets must put away the anime and become men again

>trump will make anime real and put china in its place

feels good

that looks kinda cool to be honest

I'm guessing they are stretch marks?

None of you even work or has any real life responsibilities.

This presidency hardly impacts you

Lads can I come stay with one of you for a bit?

America definutely was not
neither was most of Europe until the late 30s

thank you for correcting the record

*throws a history textbook at your head*
fuck off dumb leaf

Holy shit this is fucking real

>Yanks who knows nothing about history talking shit

>Yanks who knows

If Trump were to nuke one country I would pray that he picked Canada

then you wouldn't have to worry about being bantered to oblivion anymore :^)

lezza sex 2bh lads

leafs right. we had a smaller standing army than Romania when the war started

>not india

>canacucks
>able to banter americans

>1. You cannot legislate the poor to prosperity by legislating wealthy out of prosperity.
But you can legislate to increase minimum wage, working conditions and protect employees from unfair dismissal, helping them to improve their lives. It won't take the wealthy out of prosperity, it just might turn an extremely profitable company into a very profitable company.
. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
Or, you work hard and pay taxes when you're young and get a free quadruple bypass surgery when you need it later.

An American earning $100k a year pays 18.7% tax, an Australian earning $100k a year pays 24.5% tax.

This works out to around $110 a week to guarantee that you NEVER experience medical bankruptcy. Or the American pays for private health insurance, which costs more than $110 a week for a family anyway.

AND in Australia you pay less tax if you get private health insurance anyway.
. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
See above
. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
But you can make less people homeless or struggling day to day at the expense of having slightly less dom peri on private jets.
. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them; and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
And when 99% of people were fucked from the moment they were born because of their last name, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

obviously we weren't but others definitely were mobilizing for war

Reminder that if you're a right-wing bigot then you're not allowed to listen to vapourwave

didn't read a single word of this 2bh

looks poorly laid out, verbose, and poorly thought out but don;t bother correcting me if i'm wrong in my assumptions because i won't be reading that post either

not until Germany started beating their chests they weren't and this was after the recovery has been going on for a while.

post more shadman

the amount of pseudointellectuals ITT is fucking depressing

reminder that ive penetrated a womans vagina with my willy before

Parasite, shitty massive corporations would never have succeeded without scummy politicians, if you want to pay money for security and live in your urban shitpiles fine by me, but don't expect everyone else to do it too.

chocolate protein powder blended with milk and banana is GOAT

>identify or be complicit to the alt-right movement
>listen to it anyway

>the amount of pseudointellectuals ITT is fucking depressing

mostly cucknadians just starting arguments about shit they don't know about for no reason. don't understand it

So have I

I've had sex over 1000 times

All with the same girl obvs

is that the guy from TheYoungCucks and Autist Jones holy shit lmao

it's really cold

>someone proved my reddit tier understanding wrong that means they're a pseudo-intellectual
chortling

>He doesn't watch ken burns documentaries

pleb

>people actually thought trump would be president

When your largest support group are autistic neets from Cred Forums and rednecks...

ah yes, my point proven

will those ever go away?

Hillary is skilled in rhetoric but did you actually listen to her plans? they sound horrible or otherwise were meaningless drivel as much as Trump, just with more prose.

ahh no

Nope, stretch marks are scars.

hate being native american

Hillary ripped all of her talking points straight from Drumpf and Bernie Sanders

You know what is funny?

When people say trump is like hitler

He's nowhere near as charismatic

yeah must suck having all that free shit given to you and getting into any college you want

scotland is filled of weirdos though

creasing

the Irish are the most alpha people t b h

Why would anybody want to watch a 50 hour documentary on baseball?

yeah, being born into shitty little shanty towns where everyone is unemployed, alcoholic, and suicidal (we have the highest rate in the US), is pretty great

I'm currently working on a new genre, it's called G L A M O R W A V E

It's gonna be like vaporwave except twice as G L A M O R O U S

haha alri fergie

>glamor
>not glamour

git tae feck

No interest in that. I'm watching The one about the settlement of the Western US now though.

maybe if you subhumans weren't given so much free shit you would actually get jobs and be productive instead of huffing paint and killing yourselves

Had to check the top of the thread to clarify this was actually /brit/

I'm currently working on a new genre, it's called V A P E W A V E

It's gonna be like vaporwave except twice as V A P E O U S

did not know that niggers were this redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQZ6b82z_Jk

not very nice mate. my tribesmen helped out americans a ton when they first settled in the US. we'd invite them to all of our sacred events and helped guide Lewis and Clark west when they almost died.

big fan of this post

How many drinks does it take you to get a buzz?

5 for me

I'm gonna pitch down some fergie and post it here, it'll go viral cap this post

about 3 or 4. got absolutely cunt eyed on saturday though, it's a miracle I survived hahaha

>too daft to even fight back

Nothing to be proud of lad

Us British wanted to protect the natives but then the Americans rebelled and conquered you

>this is fair and just

Usually 5 or 6 and I start to feel something

Got absolutely cunted last night because my mate was working behind the bar, lost track of how many jugs I drank though

depends on what sort of drink and if I'd eaten prior

takes a good amount of beers,and several shots, but for some reason a glass of wine hits me hard.

think you're confusing yourselves with the fench

the british pretty much just genocided the american indians until the revolutionary war broke out then you decided to use them by promising things you'd never be able to deliver on

actually love documentaries on native american and canadians

very fascinating desu x

all that means is that the rich make more than our pleb minds could ever imagine

Had a pound of wings for 5.99

Fairly good, got hot and honey sauce

>wine
B E N D E R

>a glass of wine hits me hard

morning tbqh

nt sure why I woke up so early, gonna feel knackered later. Starting the gym today too haha

I have wine with every dinner

half pint of shandy

4 for a buzz
8 for drunk
12+ for blackout

white wine is unreal when you're already fucked and want something to keep it going. I down that shit like water when I'm fucked up

Are you retarded?

The top 1% is literally any individual or household making over 250k/year

Let me guess you also support the whole "Occupy Wall Street" thing too

bin yourself, runt.

Occupy wall street is a CIA creation btw

This

Wanna grab 11 drinks?

i find lager to be the same

i had to switch to drinking ale exclusively because i would neck too much lager without realising it

>I have wine with every dinner

ale is easier to neck though lel

people who unironically support a forced redistribution of wealth are either just doing it for the bants or they're paid off by (((((them)))))

>bin yourself, runt.

whats this thing about space X getting announced tomorrow?

yeah when I'm drunk beer goes down easy too but white wine is just so easy for some reason. meanwhile when I'm sober, wine tastes like absolute shite

>famously wealthy beneficiaries of capitalism, jews are for the forced redistribution of wealth

aaah yes, very coherent argument my friend.

for you maybe

i find the stronger taste of ale makes it harder to down
whereas lager tastes like water once you've had a few and goes down very easy

prefer the taste of ale though so it's all good x

Wine is gross but atleast it doesn't have estrogen in it like beer

>you will never be alive when its possible to hop from terraformed planet to terraformed planet

>not enjoying a good glass of wine at a restaurant or dinner party

turbo-plebs need to fuck off.

if you're drinking wine you clearly have more than enough estrogen already la

How many girls could you call up right now to fuck

goon makes me want to puke, can't stand the smell of it. I used to be able to down it like water but ever since a bad experience in my high school days I don't touch the stuff. good white wine is okay though, although I'm more partial to red if it's to accompany a meal. white wine goes well with seafood though admittedly.

>Wine is gross

get a load of the unwashed Anglo plebs ITT

Not like wine drinkers could be any more bent

They invented a rocket that can finally escape your mom's gravitational pull

2 maybe 3 desu, well not right now, but tonight.

don't people in Australia regularly chug wine?

shut up you kwebecko

>>Wine is gross
>get a load of the unwashed Anglo plebs ITT
someone post a fat cunt in a fedora x

>>not enjoying a good glass of wine at a restaurant or dinner party

goon*
and yes unfortunately it's the only affordable way to get drunk

for example occupy wall street supported moderate beheaders in syria when the civil war started

>adults actually learn languages faster and easier than babies/children do, they just often lack confidence in their ability.

woah

super cheap bottle wine is tonnes better than goon, I don't touch goon outside of banter haha

think wine might be even more fedora than whiskey desu

That's because Occupy Wallstreet is run by the same (((((people))))) who control the terrorists

So when does alcohol start tasting better?

t. 18 year old

Guardian coverage of that debate is unreal

>Clinton was "magisterial"
>Clinton showed the best moment of wit, exclaiming "Whew, OK!" after a long reply from Trump
>Clinton "flayed" Trump for his "Consistent racist behaviour"

its similar here since wine is both super cheap and super expensive, but idk why people hate wine, its got a lot more flavour and doesn't make you fat like beer, but you can also chug it down without getting TOO fucked unlike spirits.

when your depression kicks in

About 19-20 if you just muscle through the taste

Then one day you'll puke it up and never be able to drink alcohol again

FOUR

anglo saxons were actually the first semetic tribe to adopt judaism

once you develop a taste for it and expand your horizons beyond what's on offer at tesco

idk I've always liked alcohol
Irish blood I guess.

Yes, 0.02% of the world's population is magically controlling everything that the remaining 99.98% think and do.

once you have muh microbrews

Wine is the correct choice when you're in a fancy restaurant.

Scotch is the correct choice when in a upper class bar.

For everything else there's larger.

Can't say I was ever a happy bunny

>idk why people hate wine

dunno I'm 23 and I still only drink with friends to get munted, tbf I don't think I'll ever drink again when I stop getting hammered

Red wine can be really delicious, but it's too strong to get drunk off and it leaves you with stained teeth and reeking breath if you have too much.

Most white wine is too sweet for me, like apple cider. It's okay to have a glass or two but beyond that I get sick of the taste.

The taste of beer just comforts me.

>sad boony

>scotch

>he consumes the liquid fedora

>larger
90% of lager tastes like piss desu

couldnt give a shit less about your opinions desu. you're little too old for site

all alcohol unironically tastes like shit. convinced this pretending to like the taste of it is a normie meme and just used to get drunk

((()))

wine is unironically good
people who dont like it are insecure and dont want to be associated with pretty-boys and women

that is unironically my rabbit

why are you saving and posting my rabbit

>Hillary: 9 million people lost their homes
>Trump: It's called business

>Hillary: You don't pay taxes
>Trump: Because I'm smart

What the fuck was he thinking

>tfw effectively changed the topic from yank politics to mindless dribble about alcohol

Pawns

I like beer too but I worry about getting a pot belly and the estrogen content so I've been cutting back.

I understand what you mean though, usually I'll just buy a mild rose wine for casual drinking.

>dribble

>wall street doesnt need to share more

billionaire detected

his narcissism overrides his common sense

holy shit hahahahahahaha, you pirates are funny
youtube.com/watch?v=ECDrYfNvj_o

Hahahahahaha

this desu

alcohol is great, it allows one to extract very subtle flavours and create complex tastes.

its amazing how two spirits of the same kind can taste so different.

Binge drinking beer is certainly not good for your health, but I don't think there's anything wrong with having a glass or two with dinner. I remember an interview with an Aussie centenarian who said the secret behind her longevity was a pint of beer every day.

it actually is my rabbit tho

very confused at this turn of events

>alcohol is great, it allows one to extract very subtle flavours and create complex tastes.
>its amazing how two spirits of the same kind can taste so different.

Proofs

There's a time an a place for it, also drinking pint after pint after pint of larger is a bit heavy at times too.
There are plenty of good choices.
oh dear

>alcohol is great, it allows one to extract very subtle flavours and create complex tastes.

>tfw no cute hopper to sit in your lap and eat carrots

>American flags
hmm
will take that into account for sure.

it's 6am

i am not going to wake him up and take pictures for you to save

>There were lots of manterupptions

You can't make this shit up. The Guardian is dead.

The runts

>dribble

ahahhaahhah

Timestamp of him sleeping

My house mate who had his boss pre-pay a tab for him at the pub only ended up spending 140 of the 250

We had 8 pitchers betwee 6 guys on a Monday night

Wish it were Friday

nesquick

me at donald's inhaling fries

Goon bags are just the inside of box-o-wine. Drank far more of it than I ever had in Aus when I was at Leeds festival in the UK. People running round with "bag-o-wine" getting absolutely wasted all weekend it was great.

Young people in England have 'lowest literacy levels' in developed world says OECD

WHY?

boxed wine is the typical trashy "lets get fucked" tool here as well since its so cheap for so much.

Discover Weekly has been pretty good the last few weeks laddos, this week is no exception

Mass unskilled immigration and chavs

Also Jews

so much fedora posting

too busy being absolute banterlords in nandos

B...BUT DONALD TRUMP IS LIKE HITLER!!
youtube.com/watch?v=rAG_gJDZvEw

tbf you get a pillow out of it when you finish the bag

doing a cry in bed

me too

How did are Trump do?

man up you soft cunt

You should snuggle together

Trying not to fart,
farting a lot...

made good points but Hillary's rhetoric got him all twisted up

Clinton blew the fuck out of Trump last night hahaha

I think he looked good up there especially considering that Hillary was treated with kid gloves

The questions seemed to deliberately shy away from Trump's big points and focus more on his character flaws

Hillary just stood there with an absolutely disgusting shit eating grin on her face and watched NBC do her work for her

you mean like last an hour ago?

>consecutive black and female president

she is labeled as a traitor by dumb amerilards, but i really believe she was just a good shill

WILL be moving to Canada if Hillary wins desu

how do canadians feel when amerilards say "i am gonna move to canada"

>see some fat pleb with bad posture in the street

euuugh, shouldn't have to deal with this shit lads.

I'm leaving Canada then

Why the fuck would you feel the need to tell everyone on the Internet about this.

"No you're not fat fuck"

Trump never deleted his tweet you fucking shill, there isn't even any evidence that he typed it. Also Trump is anti-pollution.

I puke like 3/4s of the times I drink and I still do it every weekend.

bloody hell

he'll be waiting for you when you step off the plane

If trump wins I'm going to canada. Not because of him, just because I was planning on visiting soon for holiday

why do anti-racists who hate trump want to move to other white countries though

I need a new fucking job

join the club

>Trump never deleted his tweet you fucking shill, there isn't even any evidence that he typed it. Also Trump is anti-pollution.

If @65409351 gets a new fucking job, I'm moving to Canada.

>why do anti-racists who hate trump want to move to other white countries though

post GOD TIER workout music:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkwsrhNCXyg

youtube.com/watch?v=FRM1zw_v-NM

youtube.com/watch?v=QNvplhWUJzs

youtube.com/watch?v=o-5W9uITv7Y

time to fire up the old 'wave, need some oats & peanut butter.

Ted Cruz?

>post GOD TIER workout music:
>youtube.com/watch?v=XkwsrhNCXyg
>youtube.com/watch?v=FRM1zw_v-NM
>youtube.com/watch?v=QNvplhWUJzs
>youtube.com/watch?v=o-5W9uITv7Y

>those twats who decide it's a race when you go to overtake them

Either drive fast or don't you pleb.

Why are liberals so fucking retarded

Imagine still supporting Donald Cuck after tonight. He got demolished.

His campaign is unironically over now.

hold up just boiling some water in it for a cuppa

Do you like your voice?

No

delete this one mate

purchased some almond butter and grape jelly today

going to make a nice breakfast tomorrow plus eggs and possibly bacon if I can find any.

we NEVER have bacon when I want it -_-

Fatty

me

vocaroo.com/i/s0HciA09eRGK

not an argument

i wish i had never been born

Post pikachu

We'll see

you a funny guy dont you even joke around with me

Actually no
I know this because my ancestors fought against you alongside the natives
Before you showed up the French allowed them freedom of religion and even openly traded with them
t. Acadian

Fuck all of this "BRO NEVER SKIP LEG DAY LMAO" shit.
Fuck women who get hard gross bodies by falling for the "fitness" meme.
Fuck that in this sick capitalist system where a fuckton of the hours in our day are stolen from us for pennies, society still expects you at minimum to do some expensive ass long routine as "self improvement" so you can have a chance at getting the scraps Chad leftover.

fuck you if youve had sex too

no it's comically deep

the only good feature about myself is my blue eyes which doesn't count for much considering they're beady and very deep set

i was a genetic mistake

>Fuck all of this "BRO NEVER SKIP LEG DAY LMAO" shit.
>Fuck women who get hard gross bodies by falling for the "fitness" meme.
>Fuck that in this sick capitalist system where a fuckton of the hours in our day are stolen from us for pennies, society still expects you at minimum to do some expensive ass long routine as "self improvement" so you can have a chance at getting the scraps Chad leftover.
>fuck you if youve had sex too

why would you skip leg day tho

CHICANO

>Fuck women who get hard gross bodies by falling for the "fitness" meme.
>Fuck that in this sick capitalist system where a fuckton of the hours in our day are stolen from us for pennies, society still expects you at minimum to do some expensive ass long routine as "self improvement" so you can have a chance at getting the scraps Chad leftover.
>fuck you if youve had sex too

You shouldn't, you don't want gross proportions dummy

reminder that chad only exists because men are expected to pursue women
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19754525

i'm only half tainted

half nigger

Dr Pavel, I'm CIA

>not beginning every workout with heavy squats

runt style

I enjoy the gym though and go for myself
lifting is better than sex most of the time anyways

>tfw listening to j-pop during my workout today

>pubmed articles

aaah yes 'I'm too lazy and slovenly to improve myself but feel entitled to an attractive sexual partner'.

I usually do bench or OHP to start.
I almost always do OHP

why tf would you squat heavy every time you're in? you end up just burning out

>I enjoy the gym though and go for myself
>lifting is better than sex most of the time anyways

>>tfw listening to j-pop during my workout today

>>tfw listening to j-pop during my workout today

>not listening to death metal while lifting

New PR (495 lb for 3x3 on the squat) to this two days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=KALuQHpmI98

>2016
>not deadlifting

what difference does it make who wins the presidency?
nothing will change

Strong Lifts says I have squats, ohp and deadlifts tomorrow

i only care about my squat i just do other stuff so i dont develop muscle imblances

I do, see just been listening to this album a lot the last few days
youtube.com/watch?v=cbtU9wrAC18

We were fine with stuff going out, but don't stuff coming in. Same as with our bumholes.

You gay or summat?

that's what I'm saying tho, consecutive heavy sets gets rough as guts and any niggle at substantial weight builds up

>chivalry
it was more a "rules of just war" deal than some romantic warrior bullshit, and even then it was very informal.

why is every canadian post fedorable

I think it's all the same autist tonight

because you can't reply any other way even if you tried dummy

i squat over 5pl8 m8 and i eat like a fucking horse

i'm fat as fuck too i'm 16st at 5'11" but i dont care about that

no I sound like a faggot unfortunately

I never conciously chose to do that though, it just manifested for some reason

wierd

this fedoraposting meme is stale

time for some dnp you fat shit

I'm beginning to lose interest in masturbating, and listening to music.

I may be nearing the end.

I like the way it sounds to me but not recorded

though desu I think its because I have a tendency to mumble or force myself to talk softly as a reaction to being told not to "shout" for years, when I get going I start talking loud and powerfully again.

>I sound like a faggot
>this fedoraposting meme is stale

look for new music
I always get to that point then find something that gets me interested again, though I love music, most of the time I just listen to it instead of watching tv or anything else.

i dont care at all about being fat i only care about squatting heavy all the time and in order to do that you have to be eating at a caloric surplus or you'll stall, burn out, or get injured

Take up drinking. Being dehydrated when you wake up means you always have a throbbing erection

>I'm beginning to lose interest in masturbating,
It happens, take pills

> and listening to music.
Unacceptable

>I may be nearing the end.
Do it faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=ZK-xOogmCt4
Black "humor"

for 99% of people, consecutive heavy squat days 3-4 times a week is injury city waiting to happen. it's wear and tear that will get you, which is only in part prevented by eating a lot.

Did that for about 9 years of my life (from 16-25) and now I don't drink at all

Now I have a benzo habit

i feel the opposite
when I spend the night drinking I usually get a weak erection in the morning or none really.

when I don;t drink I get really strong ones and my dick stands up right away with little attention.

fucking bored lads
no choice but to sleep and hope i want to do something when i get up

*needing to piss when you wakeup means you always have a throbbing erection

m8 i'm fully aware of all this, but for me it is all that matters in my life

*breaks both your legs*
lol what now dickhead

So you don't drink, don't cum and don't music?

Maybe it's time to see a doctor about your depression user

>yanks
>pseudo-yanks

early hours GMT are truly turgid on here.

this week im thinking up of trying another /brit/ Civ game

last one was alright but my connection cut out mid way through

>So you don't drink, don't cum and don't music?
That's all I have in life, if I was that user I would kill myself

Having a drunk wank and coming down with music is God tier

>People over the age of 50 are spending more and more on holidays - including cruises - while younger people are travelling less, according to research.

>Over the past five years, the older age group has increased spending on travel by 23%, says a study by the CEBR consultancy for Saga.

>Those under 50 have cut spending on tourism by 5% during the same period.

>As a result, the older generation is now responsible for well over half the UK's total spending on holidays.

Gee, I wonder why

young people in general are more fiscally conservative with their own money than any other generation alive besides WWII era pre-boomer types.

*unsheathes Glock 19*
*murders you with it*

prison is nothing

MACHINE POSTER AND A PIRATE ARE here

>young people in general are more fiscally conservative with their own money

Because we have none, thanks to the boomers spending it all on cruises

imagine being successful in life

шhy?

massive transfers of wealth from the young to the rentier-class.

no

bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-37471476

Deep

>dad is spending every dollar he's ever made travelling the world in his retirement
>has expressed he wants to spend his last years with in home care

and they call us entitled, wew

heroin is better and easier

we just have fuck all money overall and exist in job markets so competitive that you can't really afford to fuck off for months at a time on a holiday. these days your 30's are the new 20's. you have a career, opportunity and money. your 20's are slaving in the suck to get you there.

GCSE-tier.

fuck sakes

>those tubby runts in maroon t-shirts

Trump got destroyed tbf

You're forgetting to make an important distinction here

It's Gen Z that is fiscally and socially conservative whereas millennials are not at all

Millennials are by and large limp wristed leftist who live paycheck to paycheck and dont even know what saving money is

Differing priorities

new

>wahhh! it's all someone else's fault why i'm a poor piece of shit

kys for real you fucking child

of course he did lad, he's a meme and she's got years of top level debating experience