/csg/ - Cuck Stamp General

You must post ITT if you have another country's flag on your flag.

Poland/Austria
They're pretty similar when you think about it

i for one welcome our peruvian overlords

How's life Jewsbekistan?

Bretty good

Are you Muslim?

Someone should make their flag this just to cuckstamp America.

No, I'm russian.

3 flags that aren't my own are on mine

Is ruslan nuridinov a national hero now?

or just do 2 leafs less effort and more butt hurt twats

win/win

>literally 50 somalian flags
how can one country be so cucked?

>russia
So, are you working in Uzbekistan?

>Be America
>Get Black Hawk Down'd

Yes, but it wasn't celebrated so much, because of death of president.
No, I was born here. There is big number of russians, tatars and koreans in Tashkent.

Have you ever seen a black person in your life? How would a black person be received in Tashkent

you must post ITT if you live in a shithole/thrid world country

Are Uzbeks nice?

I saw black girl at mall 2 weeks ago, but they are very rare here.
I guess so.

;_;

But answer my fine Uzbeki friend, how would a black male be received? I'm planning on an around the world trip in a few years. I will go to all of the "stans" as I think it's an underappreciated place in the world. I really like Bishkek particularly.

Shoo Justin shoo

In general uzbeks are not racists, but you can be asked stupid questions like: do you play basketball or do you live in ghetto. You will be pretty popular here, especially with young people, because we love western culture.

I'm conversational in Russian, but it's too difficult to master without immersion. Hopefully I'll come around there speaking decent amounts of pyccкий

that feel

Don't forget about the 6 Polish flags, 6 Indonesian flags, 6 Austrian flags, 6 Latvian flags with higher saturation, 6 flags of Monaco, 6 sideways Peruvian flags, 4 Parisian flags, 1 Chilean flag, 31 Micronesian flags, 6 Dubaian flags, and 3 Texan flags.

Someone please put us out of our misery.