What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-07-19/black-lives-matter-movement-is-coming-to-australia/7640506
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_frontier_wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots#Korean-Americans_during_the_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I really dislike how we say "white people" instead of "white man" nowadays

We're trying to repent for our historical, and they would argue current, sins against Blacks and other non-Whites, hence how White Guilt has become huge here.

>"""""school"""""
>"""""art"""""

Stop it's fucking annoying, makes dealing with negros even more of a pain in the ass

Apparently we do nothing.

There are things I would love for us to do, but they're the opposite of what BLM wants.

identity politics kills the soul and destroys the country don't take the bait if you don't agree

What else are we supposed to do? Frantz Fanon argued in the 1950s about how Blacks in France should just forget about being Black as opposed to being French, but he also noted that American Blacks were far more outspoken even at the time than European Blacks, especially heading into the Civil Rights Movement.

Do what? I don't get it.

Something

>Please explain the sculpture you've been working on for the last two years, Kara Springer.
>And why does it deserve recognition by us to confer on you a $20,000+ degree at the graduate level?
>sweating intensifies

>american """education"""
>five years of study of great art of sculpture
>is only able to do huge stone sign, that construction workers do.
kek.

or she can make a sculpture and no one would talk about it

and no one talks about signs make by construction workers either

>Not posting this on Cred Forums

>implying Cred Forums isn't just Cred Forums lite

Black Lives Matter is one of the defining elements of American culture, and this is the board to discuss international cultures

I would burn that bullshit '''''''''''art'''''''''''
that's something

this 2bh

>Black Lives Matter is one of the defining elements of American culture
As sad as it is, you're not wrong at all; the movement itself has taken hold of politics in the past couple of years, and (far milder) predecessors have been around since before the Civil War.

That would get them really mad.

Missed opportunity though. 300 replies in 5 minutes if you post this bait there

It's fake movement funded by George Soros.
They bus the same bunch of paid assholes around where ever they need a riot.

Abolish the justice system so that they can riot to their heart's content

>Kara Springer

More proof that white women are dumb brainwashed cunts

abc.net.au/news/2016-07-19/black-lives-matter-movement-is-coming-to-australia/7640506

They do have Abos, but are they shot by the police, arguably disproportionately?

>Abolish the justice system so that they can riot to their heart's content

That means we can just shoot them too right?
That's the irony.
The cops and the whole system they hate are claim is racist is the only thing keeping most of these people alive.

They're 2% of the population so anything is disproportionate

Blacks have literally handed over their communities to be run by white liberals.

You got a problem with the way those liberals run your shit? Then run it yourself.

What exactly do they want us to do?

Pander to them and let them turn your town into a shithole

>That means we can just shoot them too right?
It doesn't work like that you racist fuck

>implying police have guns in Oz
Abos disproportionately commit crime as far as I know

It's the same situation as the blacks committing more violent crimes than whites. You don't get shot for embezzling.

It's literally just ANTIFA for black people

I wonder if those charlotte rioters are even aware of the fact that the officer who shot that black guy was also black

All Australian police officers carry firearms, we're not quite at UK levels yet

all popo is white
anybody in a uniform is white to niggas

Duly noted.

Indeed, but that makes BLM in Australia all the more silly.

I think they're there "in solidarity with our black brothers in AmeriKKKa" like they are in Ireland

That's surprising t.bh

>Black """people"""

makes you think

>Free pass to rape and murder
Awww sheeeeit nigga

*besides founding America and building all the infrastructure and inventing the internet and sculpting and the English language

>our black brothers in AmeriKKKa
Aren't Abos and African Americans highly genetically distant and have only skin color in common? Even for history and "muh racism" I doubt Abos were ever actually literally enslaved.

>tfw I'm black
>tfw I've had a free pass to rape white bitches this entire time
wtf I HATE my life now

>you will witness the birth of afrocentrist anarchotribalist america in your lifetime
what a time to be alive

Abos have absolutely nothing to do with Africans except common ancestor, they're glorified Polynesians.

we had a few wars with them but it was just banter, as you can see here

I've heard that they historically had their lands taken away and were put in schools to assimilate them. In that case they have far more in common with our Indians than with our Blacks. They can't even get their analogous racism right.

Did they make good slaves?

I think most of them are just African immigrants and the children of African immigrants, from other pictures I've seen there aren't very many Abos in the crowd

>I doubt Abos were ever actually literally enslaved.
No, but they were taken away from their parents and sent to those Christian re-education schools like the Native Americans were. That one is pretty fucked up if I'm being to be desu, though I don't see what that has to do with dead criminals in the US

See

Too cold and not enough of anything for them to make trouble here. Too bad for them.

lol nice "art"

you people really are retarded

They were rarely enslaved in the American sense, mostly just used as stockmen for cattle stations in the middle of fucking nowhere where they were usually paid and had accommodation. Usual strategy was just to kill everything in the area since the settlers were doubtful of any use for the natives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_frontier_wars

Hey finland can you take me in when this happens? I don't want to be killed and hacked apart for being a whitey in the streets.

This is true. Nobody loves niggers and mexicans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots#Korean-Americans_during_the_riots

Everyone else would shoot 'em darkies if mobs ruled.

I hear you.

I just took a sip of coffe and than blew my nose because I got a cold.

I feel knda invigorated that I listened to this artist appeal and did something.

Mexicans and blacks tend to fight during riots

I don't know about the southwest, but nobody really hates mexicans here.

IMO black americans that are part of the BLM subculture are pathetic little bitches. Stop reaching so much for the white man, just do your own thing, create your own economy, make an independent state or at least go kill some racist motherfuckers. I mean why the hell is George Zimmerman still alive? hashtags do little next to nothing.

>nobody really hates mexicans here
But everyone hates Chicanos

>Zimmerman
>Media literally edits audio to make him sound more racist
>Edits images to make him look more white
>Doesn't air photos showing the head wounds he recieved when he was attacked
That's why he's still alive

on the contrary, people here is really unpolite

This can't be real

jesus christ

Come visit this country sometime
(But seriously, don't go to the black parts if you don't want to be raped)

There's no sweating involved. Like imagine someone were to actually call this installation stupid horseshit at a graduate level. That person would be made a pariah.

Honestly I don't get why this kind of person wastes their time with art. They don't really want to make anything beautiful. Here, just take some construction paper, paint "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" on it as big as you can, and tape it to the student center. There you go. You did it you didn't even need to go to school.

>Stop reaching so much for the white man, just do your own thing, create your own economy, make an independent state

That goes for everyone including women.
Do it yourself you shits.
Starts your own companies, you get all sorts of handouts and tax incentives if you are from some supposedly disenfranchised group.
If you have the drive and intelligence to do that, you are also the kind of person who winds up promoted to high positions within other people's companies.
The truth is they don't give a fuck about your race or sex, all they care about is who can make them the most money.

But no, stay the forever victim demanding handouts from your superiors, which is exactly what keeps you inferior.

pretty sure thats either parody or Cred Forums false flag

>This was made by an art student

>You did it you didn't even need to go to school.

These people are who the left are talking about when they say their voter base is more educated.

>shift the blame episode
Ask not what white people can do for you, but ask instead what you can do for your country, you useless shits.

most americans here are not white or immigrants from europe
america is dead

oh wow a community college across the ocean did something inflammatory to anger people and garner attention online. Wake up sheeple!!!

No, they usually get to prison before being provoked, beaten and refused medical treatment.

Not even pro-abo, there's a lot out of them there who try to pull stupid shit like pretending to be sick or just going through withdrawal, but the jailers must have some serious hatred for the shit that happens.