Anyone else have an irrational hatred towards the Spanish language...

Anyone else have an irrational hatred towards the Spanish language? I genuinely can't stand the language and get annoyed when people speak it or suggest that Americans learn it. Not even Arabic annoys me as much as garbage ass Spanish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yi6fX2Qbvvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, I guess its just you

Bueno.

el americANO seniores aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj

No te entiendo, habla español por favor.

I do think that Spanish is insanely overrated, and that Mexican Spanish is one of the ugliest sounds ever created.

yeah i have the same, i dislike spanish-speaking tourists and echange students

they always adress you in spanish as if the whole world speaks it, and it sounds retarded

one even told me that i should learn spanish

Tenemos que aceptar la linea de semen desde la frontera de Mexico
Bienvenidos a los Estados Unidos, su excelencia, el mexicano.

Burrito burrito taco taco taco

Gibs me welfare gringo

I dislike how portuguese sounds, but i'm trying to learn it because i've encountered many brazilians who can't speak english and wouldn't understand me at all if I just talk to them on spanish (even if they are similar in some words)

funny thing is that you end up giving them welfare

CHI

Not really, taco-speak has a nice fluid sound to it.

Still too lazy to learn it though

Too bad you live in the 60% States of America amigo

Hitler no hizo nada malo

Habla español, bárbaro flamenco.

I don't really hate it but I don't really like how it sounds either. Spanish from Spain sounds the best. I dislike French more though.

Esto no pasaba con Franco.

I thought I used to hate Spanish, but then I realized I only hate it when its spoken by beaners. aka Mexicans, and Puerto Ricans.

When I heard a Spaniard speak it, it sounded heavenly.

Spanish isnt so bad, its the mexican dialect that sounds annoying to me. Actual spanish sounds kind of regal.

The Spanish from Spain is gay as fuck.

well that's because it's not a human language

let me explain k

tacospeak is only spoken by niggerspics, these creatures resemble monkeys but they should NEVER be called humanoid

because it's not a sentient species, they are wild animals that europeans tried to domesticate and failed horribly

never believe the lies of niggerspic shills from here, they are being paid by jewish organizations to brainwash you and make you actively support them

let me explain k

tacospeak is only spoken by niggerspics, these creatures resemble monkeys but they should NEVER be called humanoid

because it's not a sentient species, they are wild animals that europeans tried to domesticate and failed horribly

never believe the lies of niggerspic shills from here, they are being paid by jewish organizations to brainwash you and make you actively support them

let me explain k

so as a solution, i believe it is for the best that ALL of latin america be purged

You'd also die.

It's an ugly language but it doesn't bother me anymore now that I have learned it. It can be fun sometimes to listen in on conversations where people don't realize the gringo understands them.

Me.
I can understand it and it sounds dumb

it is strange to me italian and spanish is same but people love italian language a lot

Spanish and Italian aren't the same.

He said that they sounded the same in his ears.

Depends. I'm a Puerto Rican. I understand that our dialect is very vulgar and just rough to hear. I have an Honduran friend and their spanish is just so far more pleasant. The vos pronoun and the way it correlates to the stressing of verbs is just perfect. Older conjugations ending in -eis -ais were also very pleasant. Tu is just so direct, it makes everything sound vulgar as a result. I hate spanish from Spain though. It's an entire country speaking with a lisp.

far more*

i think most south koreans can not distinguish between the two

cannot*
i don't dislike both languages by the way they are nice in some way

Vietnamese is the ugliest sounding language ever you cannot dent this

>Vietnamese is the ugliest sounding language ever you cannot dent this
but all the southeast languages are same digusting sounding tonal languages like chinese and vietnamese and i think hongkong chinese is uglier than vietnamese

I like Vietnamese more than Chinese or other similar languages. I just wish I could find some good music in the language. Outside of Spanish, Italian, German, and the other big languages it's really difficult finding music in other languages.

Yeah, Central American accent is very good, people just hate on Spanish because they associate it with Hollywood where they always use meme accents like the one from Sofia Vergara, and the stereotypical Mexican accent which is not even that prevalent in Mexico as a whole.

Fuck off cunt

Mate, Americans use any opportunity they can to shit on us, this thread is proof. I've grown so accustomed to it, that, for the most part, I no longer feel absolutely anything about it.

I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing.

Heh!

Stay mad stupid güero that your kids still will end up speaking it, amigo.

Oh..wait...you''ll not have escuincles

>they always adress you in spanish
Like they say "Hola" or "Buen día"? that'd be retarded, yes.
Or you just hate (autistically) the way they pronounce your name?
They are really similar. At least compared to Portuguese and, specially, French.
>Sofia Vergara
I don't understand why she's so loved there. And the way she talks is not representative of anywhere in Colombia.

youtube.com/watch?v=yi6fX2Qbvvo

nope

see

look at them

they are niggerspics shills, either completely brainwashed, or paid by a jewish organization

Kek yeah I feel sorry for Mexicans, they always portray you guys as being dumb, cholo, and of course like having that weird sounding accent.

>I don't know why she's so loved there

Bro, she is a 10/10 milf, and in her youth she was even more beautiful

The Spanish I hear Mexicans here speaking isn't very nice sounding. It's fine otherwise, though.

Shit forgot to tag

>she is a 10/10 milf
Different strokes I guess, and seems that I'm on the minority.

its because its been forced on you and associated with the lowest common denominator of your culture

took me a while to realize why I hated spanish so much and get over it

i hate whitebois so much

To be honest you got the worst type of Spanish there is. Ignorant, low class, slangy and retarded accent.

Mexican is just the worst, I dont know why you take so many, when I went to the US I spoke to them with my terrible English to not hear them.

Hey Cred Forums buenas noches :3

>Not even Arabic annoys me as much as garbage ass Spanish.

i dont know, arabic is fucking disgusting. makes me want to vomit when i hear people speaking it. not many spanish speakers here either.

I did the same thing. I worked with a lot of Brazilians and so I got good at converting my Spanish to Portuguese. Forgot basically all of it though.

I only like honduran spanish, spanish spanish, and maybe one or two others.

Pretty tired of mexican spanish desu