So do people from non-European countries acknowledge the contributions we made to the world?

So do people from non-European countries acknowledge the contributions we made to the world?

WE

When do European countries acknowledge oppression, coercion, atrocity and exploitation they inflicted on us non-European?

>japan talking about oppression, coercion, atrocity and exploitation

>euroshits owning russian clay
In your dreams, Hans

Of course.

There are very few humans living outside of europe

We know Britain made us.

Yeah grandpa, we know you killed some foreigners and had rape babies with natives. Can we start eating now please?

wh*tes weren't considered human being up until 17th century.

yes you helped make the greatest country in the world, besides that you didnt do shit.

what are you talking about, my fellow European?

Israel, China, the Saudis, etc all want you dead you exist only because Russia have your back. Even the USA would be happy to see you nuked

why would israel or china hate us?

China actually loves Germany. If you go there and say you're German they invariably will bring up how they think Hitler was a great leader and that Germany is a strong country.

i hate europe but its weird to see how others hate it more because they are jealous

they hate us 'cause they ain't us

Europe is a social construct

oh boohoo you don't get to rape chinks anymore

If by 'contributions' you mean 'fucking everything up', then yes, we do.

wtf i knew russians don't consider themselves western but that they don't consider themselves european wtf

he's probably from valdivostok

The Roman empire is an ancestor to the US? But you're germanics, not LATINS

WE

>the US
>being any ethnicity
wew

Is this finnish humor?

We blame that mess on the British nonetheless

The Latins were just some little tribe who got things going in Italy.
The Roman Empire wasn't a bunch of ethnic Latins. It was about as ethic anything as we are.

The only real contributions were made by the English, French and the Germans.

Aren't you pretty much a European country in all those fields, yourself?

Also not all European countries were super powers.
Plus, European countries didn't do their conflict different than non-European countries. It's just that we were better in winning. While we were on par with Non Euros in inflicting oppression, coercion, atrocity and exploitation.

Non-European inefficency isn't a virtue!

>we

You didn't do shit, Kevin.

>acknowledge oppression, coercion, atrocity and exploitation their ancestors inflicted on ancestors i don't even know
meanwhile i and my family in the modern day now suffer oppression, coercion, atrocity and exploitation
go fuck yourself

Ave Europa, nostra vera patria!

I'm not using Latin in the strict sense of refering to the people of Latium and you know it, Latin is a culture and the designation is reserved for those still speaking a romance language, nevermind we do actually descend from peoples who were actually once Romans, there were even emperors from Hispania.

ITT Russians are asians?

>Japan
Fuck off you mental ill savage

I don't hate Europe.

>I don't hate Europe.

>We

I acknowledge that a few thousand Europeans made technological advancements which greatly benefit the world even today.

But I laugh at anyone who takes pride in the achievements of people who look a bit like them. Take pride in your own personal achievements.

Who else /viKANGZ/ here?

Real russians are at least two seperate races.
There are the Russian elites who descended from a Varingian dynasty, the Rus. They are basically Norsemen. Decent people.
And there are the adscribt Slavs. They are basically degraded Slavs dehumanized cattle like beeings. They were formed in the same process the "Afro-Americans" were bred to lesser and lesser evolutionary levels.
Except Rus ruling these slavs isn't a new phenomenon, it's happening over millenia.
Ask any Slav. They will tell you non-Elite Russians are in fact cattle.

You mean norsemen?

There is no point in being a viking.

I heard your own people hate you for your Eurpean heritage.

Approved

You are not into High Arts and culture ?

Sorry, for the stupid question. Forget I even asked you.

Russians are earthlings.

So what have you achieved, nigger?

>you are personally responsible for everything and you should pay with your blood !
>you aren't responsible for anything haha pathetic !
kek
it's like whatever we do everyone hate us anyways
make up your mind niggers

>no point
>in being
>a viKING

WE WUZ BEST SHIPBUIOLDERS IN THE WORLD WE RAPED WOMEN FAR AND WIDE WE SHITPOSTEED ON THE PYRAMIDS>IMPLYING YOU WOLD NOT ENSLAVE AND RAPE PIC RELATED

but aren't russian elites muslims and jews?

No doubt far, far more than you you autistic Mongoloid.

>you are personally responsible for everything and you should pay with your blood!

I said no such thing. No one is responsible for the achievements or transgressions of their ancestors or culture/nationality/ethnicity. It's pathetic to feel either pride OR shame at these things.

Only those with no real personal achievements take pride in the achievements of those from their culture/nationality, and only those with some strange guilt complex feel shame for the wrongs of their culture/nationality.

I understand that this is an extremely difficult concept for Cred Forums to grasp, because you're all so busy role playing as countries like a pack of aspies.

This

They added Jews for Arts,
Russian Elites descend from Norsemen. Also that kinda makes southern Ukraine the birthplace of Russia as it's the place the Rus established their new found rule, first.

Russia an Varingian Empire founded by the Rus dynasty ruling over adscipted slavs. They have no problem adding Muslims, Jews, Germans, Chinese, Turks, Ugric people &c. to their "nation". More slaves are allways better !

Id stay home as a non Viking building nice ships and shepherding the women left alone...

Some descendants of Russian elite

>I said no such thing. No one is responsible for the achievements or transgressions of their ancestors or culture/nationality/ethnicity. It's pathetic to feel either pride OR shame at these things.
Obviously no you didn't the whole point of my post is pointing out the rhetoric we are faced with : completely contradictory, and whatever we choose to go with we're hated for it regardless

>Only those with no real personal achievements take pride in the achievements of those from their culture/nationality,
Yes sure, go tell that to the millions who would have individuals pay for centuries old wars

>and only those with some strange guilt complex feel shame for the wrongs of their culture/nationality.
Come on don't pretend it's 'strange', it's so widespread all of the Western academia believes in this.
This is a phenomenon that can not be dismissed so easily. Not when it has such real supporters, and such real CONSEQUENCES.

>I understand that this is an extremely difficult concept for Cred Forums to grasp, because you're all so busy role playing as countries like a pack of aspies.
Nah i'm not the one to blame for this either actually

>I grew up in an empty space. There is no cultural influence that makes up my current virtues and values. I formed my entire self bare any influences of the culture surrounding me.
>
>For I am who I am and my ancestors achievment didn't form my charackter and personality even the slightest bit....

Your approach isn't very convincing. sounds like you are 16 years old and your leftwing teacher told you to not be proud of your herritage.

Of course and they are ingrate. Don't expect a thank you from them.

>we

>generalizing

>MUH CLAY!

>tfw too intelligent for Cred Forums

Russia was created by Swedes. That's why it's called Russia = land of the Rus, Rus being another name for Swedes, still used by the finnish, who call us Ruotsi.

>my ancestors achievment didn't form my charackter and personality even the slightest bit

My ancestors had nothing to do with who I am as 21st Century South African. At most, I inherited some traits from them (as of course all people inherit traits from their progenitors) and yes, this could extend to some extent to my personality. But not to my ideals or values. Those have only been influenced by LIVING people who I have actually had contact with.

>Your approach isn't very convincing. sounds like you are 16 years old and your leftwing teacher told you to not be proud of your herritage.

I'm not leftwing, or your other ad hominem. No one has ever told me not to be proud of my heritage. The only reason I am not, is because I had no part in it.

I do not take pride in that which I had no part in. It's that simple.

But again, I wouldn't expect you people to understand.

You are one of like three non-European countries that didn't get conquered. You fought wars with white people but it was an actual war instead of just colonization.

but usa occupied japan after ww2. before that they had their tariffs controlled, usa, uk, neatherlands etc had jurisdiction in japan

>No France there

You fucking bastard

Sweden was created by Russians. That's why it's called Sweden = land of the Svens, Sven being another name for Russians, still used by the finnish, who call us Venaja.

>russians think they're asian

Rurik was a Finn

Rurik was a Finn

The again things like political institutions and cultural environments that enable those rare accomplished individuals to exist are the product of society as a whole.

this must be the shittiest meme of all time.

only civilized people do.

Uncivilized, Low IQ people are overwhelmed by their own emotions and impulses to think clearly. They feel blind jealousy, hatred, and fear, and often have an inferiority complex.

Not everything is a meme.

How could we not? You guys always bring it up. More arrogant than americans.

We get it. you invented the cheese wheel then got fat on it. -clap clap clap-

>from a jap

>what are continents

russian education everyone

>i win world cup 5 times
how is rome not proud of that?

Eurasia is a continent.

You know, if you look past the communism thing, that kind of stepped on a few toes. It isn't so bad.

ARE

>France not mentioned
>"Ancestor : SPQR"

1/10