He does it for free

The fucking retarded janitor deleted a perfectly valid dicussion about the Phillipines.

We continue it here.

yahoo.com/news/philippines-duterte-wants-open-alliances-russia-china-113934290.html

>Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Monday he would visit Russia and China this year to chart an independent foreign policy and "open alliances" with two powers with historic rivalries with the United States.

>Duterte said the Philippines was at the "point of no return" in relations with former colonial ruler the United States, so he wanted to strengthen ties with others, and picked two global powers that have been sparring with Washington on the international political stage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0-yYhLgp_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Janitors don't want actual discussions, just shitposting for some reason.

Noice

They leave Easter threads up for hours but whenever there's actual international discussion their right on the scene.
I wanted to hear the rest of what that Russian guy was saying... fucking janitor

It's ogre.

The buttpain by Americans in that thread was delicious.

That was me, I can say anything you want bby

I thought polls say flips love america

what went wrong?

the mod is a niggerspic living in the united states

this is 100% truth

Was talking with a guy about SH

>Janitors don't want actual discussions
That's because the jannies are the ones shiptoasting and they get butthurt when nobody responds to their threads.

that was me
can you post some photos of where you live? Pyccия интepeзнe.

>tfw no purging of junkies en masse in USA

Doing gods work Duterte.

>loving America
>being their foreign policy stooge unconditionally

You don't have to be both

All current events belong on Cred Forums.

It wouldn't last two seconds there.

>All current events belong on Cred Forums.
Then wtf we supposed to talk about?
>Canada not having a bf.
>Spain being depressed and suicidal
>Australia loves easter
>Sweden never leaving their containment thread
>"Can I pass as a local" threads

If I wanted a neo nazi circle jerk echo chamber I'd go to stormfront. Cred Forums is more diverse.

Sure, took this one yesterday

>when the "flips are the most powerful race" meme goes all kinds of wrong

>"There used to be 60,000 people living here..."

Yeah, statistic and measurement do tell the stories, but considering the size of mainland China and Taiwan, and their different stage of development, stats are not enough. What I want to say is that, this kind of comparison is not persuasive enough, that's why the scholars would go deep into the grass-roots society and depict their stories rather than making real life statistics.

I agree with you that the amount of green space are far from enough. I've travelled outside of SH and Asia before, didn't mention about birds though. It's true that the environment may not be good for birds, but they always wake me up in the morning.

BTW what do you mean by "Pyccия интepeзнe."

>Yeah, statistic and measurement do tell the stories, but considering the size of mainland China and Taiwan, and their different stage of development, stats are not enough. What I want to say is that, this kind of comparison is not persuasive enough, that's why the scholars would go deep into the grass-roots society and depict their stories rather than making real life statistics.
So what metric would you use?

>BTW what do you mean by "Pyccия интepeзнe."
"Russia is interesting" although it may be grammatically incorrect. I only started learning Russian a week or two ago.

why has the thread gotten deleted? is it because it got a pino janitor buttblasted?

fuck the junitor. the thread was pretty moderated.

It's not just grammatically incorrect, it is not Russian at all. None of the 2 words exist in Russian language.

>Phillippines aligning with China now

Welp, they've only got Indonesia to go then we're fucked

>one man will change philippines foreign policy entirely because of butthurt at obama

philippines really wants to go the way of a dictator

>poccия
>интepecнo

Fuck, the Russian 'o' always gets me. I need to study more.

Makes too much sense.
You know in the bad murder mystery "no way it happens like that".

You should stop wasting your time, Russian is useless. And you won't be able to learn it anyway.

It may be useless in terms of business but I like the sound of it, and I want to meet Russians.

And if I can learn Japanese, Spanish and French then I think I can probably conquer Russian at some point.

Such is life o well

>I want to meet Russians
Believe me, you don't.
t. Russian

I have a death wish and would literally kill the janitor on sight. Ask me anything.

Get over it its not like it matters dude

Ever been b&?

But they're cool

youtube.com/watch?v=m0-yYhLgp_I

They are ukrainians, m8

Between quantitative and qualitative measures, when you want to get the whole picture, go find the figures. When you want to know why and how, you have to forget about figures. I majored in sociology when I was in college, some researches I read that published on the "China Study" or "China Quarterly" are great.

int is kinda stuck in a "what are we supposed to talk about"

Aussie politics would fall under Cred Forums but ints the best place for it because Cred Forums is American poltics defacto. There's many times a thread is moved from one board it perfectly belonged to onto another board for some reason. I believe one time an /jp/ thread got moved to Cred Forums and all the jp posters were confused as fucks as to why flags started to appear for posts until shortly after they found out about board change and the mod hate grew.

No they're not

they let me spam as long as i want and ban me only when i stop for some minutes
and they seem to like many shit threads and delete them only when there arent many posters anymore

Yes, they are

does this mean I get a state-supplied russian gf? ;__;

>china keeps dicking around in our territorial waters, let's side with them!
>russia has no ability to project force in the pacific and has no reason to give a shit about the philippines, let's side with them!

Seriously what convinced filipinos to vote for this guy?

choosing between american gf and russian gf is kind of hard for the average flip :'(

drugs
yup that's pretty much it

>americucks are this mad

like other statesmen they voted. By their looks and lifestyle and character rather than the promise of a better society and life.

U.S.A to follow

>"I am about to cross the Rubicon between me and the U.S.," he said," without elaborating. "It's the point of no return."

this clown seems to have a megalomaniac narcissism and just do as he pleases. he isnt even a populist, its nearly like he acts like a protag in a dudebro game. at this point it can almost be confirmed he doesnt have any plan for what comes in the future.

though ive wondered why a 3rd world country can take this tricky decision even though there some strong hivemind and media control are ongoing.

not for me m8

Give people a choice between Freedom and Safety, and they'll pick Safety every time. Duterte promised that.

>"south China sea"
>"Philippine territorial waters"
LOL

But what happened to the "Pivot to Asia"?

Shot clock ran out.