FU*K YOUR TURBAN

These posters are being put up across campus at my university.

This is one of the posters. Is this some false flag bait?

The organization linked on the poster, Immigration Watch Canada, has denied doing this.

Is Canada also going to have a race war like America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/rightard#English
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you should put some anime posters

>Is Canada also going to have a race war like America?

It's going to involve more shit flinging, given our demographics.

Here's another one that was posted today

This is just some Cred Forums tier weak bait. All the libcucks are seeing this as a chance to speak out on white people.

After the poster in OP was put up, there was an activity called "make your own turban" at the university a few days later. Seriously.

Question is, who is behind this shit flinging?

>can't even spell fuck properly
>being politically correct about it!

J U S T

It looks like it's the Singhs who are behind this false flag.

Sounds like you took the bait

I have been told that I'm an easy prey.

I mean, you are Indian.

>bitching about bro-tier sikhs
>not complaining about fucking MUSLIMS
>mfw

bro

bro

you're canadian

What about Arabs

>mfw, bro sikhs are chums of paki muzzies

what is wrong

>that pic of Canada before inmigration, etc.
Looked retarded tbqhwy

I don't mind any particular race, I just don't think Islam integrates well into a society like Canada.

Arabic food is pretty good, though.

islam is not a fucking race, Arab is though.

Yeah it's hard to believe it'd be an actual white supremacist making these posters

Canadians are so polite that even their alt rightests don't write the word "fuck" fully

Islam is an ideology. I never claimed it was a race?

>Hello?
>Why yes, this is Rasheed.
>Go back to my country?
>But I was born here, Canada IS my country!

???

omg why so racists? these posters can easily insult someone
hope you removed that after taking photo

Of course it was removed by other people

Lol, how does turban insults local nationalists? Would I insult them by wearing shapka-ushanka? Fuck, it's Canada, country of immigrants, there is no thing like Canadian culture. Canadian nationalism is a top kek. Their minister of defense is Hindus who like wearing turban too. What a retards. Hope they would be expelled from uni.

Rasheed is not an Indian name.

There are almost no Muslims in Canada but poltards still need to hate someone so they took Indians. I bet 100 years ago they hated cockholes and some time later they would hate Russians because there is massive emigration to Canada here.

Arabs are not a race, it's a nation.

>Arabs are not a race, it's a nation.
they're even not a nation but a linguistic group, like slavs

What is wrong with Sikhs?

rightards due to their low intellectual level just confused them with muslims

>rightards
is that even a word?

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/rightard#English

Canadian Nationalism isn't so much about race or heritage but about integration into our traditional Anglo society. Unfortunately that idea has been dead ever since Trudeau sr. took over and literally ingrained multiculturalism into our constitution. Now immigrants are encouraged to NOT integrate.

We've always been a nation of immigrants, but we used to force people to integrate into our Anglo way of life. School teachers used to beat immigrants who spoke a single non-English word. Canada used to force people to integrate, now we encourage the opposite. Very sad.

>Anglo society
disgusting
french canada>anglo canada

>scat
perfect

oh wow it's the Russian Frenchboo. How surprising

Do you realize how silly you are? French Canada is literally the same as English Canada except they speak French and complain more

sure and Scotland is just England but they speak Scottish
and Catalotia is Spain speaking Catalan
etc

>at my uni

Edmonton?
Literally just read this 2 days ago in the metro paper

Hi fee gee

Yeah, oppressing people worked perfectly. Is it the reason all the Canadian cockholes are still huge nationalists who support Ukraine nazis?

>it's okay for one group to not integrate into Canadian society and values but not for another

>Anglo way of life
what is that?
can you describe

>poo in space

t. Sikh

Opinion discarded

'Sikhs are bros'-posters on SUICIDE WATCH!

a (mostly) English-Canadian way of living. The sort of stuff that you would see if you visited the Atlantic provinces.

what exactly and what's the difference from lets say french or german way of life (if such exist)?

I'm Metis you fuck. Into the trash your post goes.

Pic related.