youtube.com/watch?v=h5LSWftK2Zo

Trump makes me wet

B-52's are bretty good too

really anything with cream

NOPE
CHUCK TESTA

>gen z
kys

drunk as fuck canadian that just watched the debate, ama.

who '98 here

I like all the B-52's
youtube.com/watch?v=pB4G9WBYMFo

Canadians make me wet

t. entitled millenial

'96 to infinity

Trump got btfo lmao

they should of let gary in

'97 yo

Quads confirm, I guess

Good job

your generation seems like a bunch of sensitive entitled faggots
I work for a living kid

Yeah it wasn't his best performance by far.

Sad!

Just admit it. The millennial generation is filled with sheltered, sensitive loudmouths who can't handle a single recession.

Hey, it's the bald man and I'm here to tell you why the new Limp Bizkit album is so important. That's because cd's like this one spare you from all the chart topping, teeny bopping disposable happy horseshit that brings up the bile from the back of my neck. I have no time or tolerance for shitty wack acts like that. I wouldn't piss on their cd's to piss out a fire. I'm tired of all those lame ass, tame ass, prefabricated sorry excuses for singers and musicians who don't even write their own songs. What the world needs now is a is a musical revolution. We need some rock, we need something that has balls. We need something with substance, depth, something with soul, some edge, some passion, some power. Shit if it's going to be mellow, fuck man it had better have something, it had better mean something. I'm telling, you gotta hit 'em with something hard, you gotta stick 'em with something Limp, like Limp Bizkit. I'm so fucking tired of this shit that I'm hearing on the radio. Radio SUCKS. The same fucking songs over and over again. All the weak ones, all the disposable crap that isn't gonna matter in 3 months. It's just SHIT, (Hey) it's just crap Fred. Fred I'm telling you there's so much shit going on and we need some new music. What, what, what, what about Limp Bizkit? Limp Bizkit is fucking cool, you guys are cool, the new record is great, but fuck all that other shit. I'm so sick of all that weak shit (Matt calm down, yo, what's up) that's taking up streets and the charts. Fuck that shit Fred I'm outta here. Fuck, dude, fucking Pinfeild is pissed. Oh man I gotta go find that bald bastard. Hey Matt, Matt

as opposed to working for a dead kid

>I work for a living kid

Good post

reminder that if anyone gets a gf you have to share her with /cum/ because it was a group effort

The generation after z is going to be really impressive, seeing as they'll have to deal with the nuclear holocaust and the polar ice caps melting and all

that seems like a quick and ez way to get dumped

My prediction for the next 10 years?
Nothing. Everything will stay more or less the same as it always has meanwhile people scream and shout that surely something revolutionary (for better or worse) will happen in the next ten years after that

I wish I wasn't that shitty when I was 18

turning 19 really opened my eyes to the world, I feel like I understand a lot now

lmao at these "red-pilled" "alt-right" kids

>sensitive
kek. people at my school were making jokes about sandy hook the day after it happened. meanwhile your generation throws a tantrum over anything and everything. if I could go back in time I'd sterilize every boomer so that they could never produce the coddled, bitchy offspring that are millennials

I really start to doubt why I come to these threads when you start posting 'nudes' of women you have spoken to on interpals. The women on interpals are some of the sweetest, most intelligent, funny, and nice in the entire world. They are trusting and loyal often coming from poor countries where loyalty and trust is all they have, the only currency in their wallet.

Maybe its because I come from a country where I actually have to talk to women and get to know them because showing my white skin or anglosphere passport isn't enough to get their attention. Maybe its because I don't manipulate them with the opposable thumbs of english teaching and first world income. Maybe its because I am just a fucking good person raised to be as polite to women as possible. Whatever it is, it makes me sick to share threads where you post womens images freely.

What you are doing is just as bad as sharing bomb making instructions or posting images of naked children onto the deep web. You are taking something you have no permission to show to other people and showing it to them anyway. It is an appalling and utterly sick behaviour. You need to start showing these women the privacy they deserve.

My prediction is that kids will be le wrong generationing over the early to mid 2000's.
Expect Puddle of Mudd and xtreme sports to make a comeback.

hahahaha

>i'm 18 and I know how the world works

I hope I wasn't that shitty*
I need to pay more attention when I shitpost and not let my mind wander

Any girls here?

>everything will stay more or less the same as it always has
People like you are completely detached from reality, you want to seem above it all by dismissing everything. The last 200 years, specifically the last 100 have been some of the transformative ever in human history and change is only accelerating

girls arent real

>Teenagers talking shit about a generation they missed being a part of by like a year

It's actually hitting me that I am genuinely too old for this website and the retarded kids that frequent it.

that one edgy, possible sociopathic memer kid (friends with you) joked about sandy hook the day after it happened.

same as it ever was

No cucks please

>People like you are completely detached from reality, you want to seem above it all by dismissing everything.
damn...

Nothing has stayed the same

Well we'll just see in 10 years, won't we?

I hate millennials desu and I was old enough to do calculus when the towers fell.

It's already predetermined, the rapid economic growth in the last few centuries compared to the last few thousands of years of zero growth essentially guarantees, especially in a globalized era

>and I was old enough to do calculus when the towers fell.

wth is that supposed to mean? is calculus some sort of age identifying measurement?

I was probably learning how to multiply and divide

I can easily believe that sandy hook jokes were made immediately after it happened, in high schools, and I think a lot more jokes were made than (You) realize, kids try to be edgy as fuck

Essentially guarantees what?

t. Shlomo

Trump got absolutely destroyed by based Hillary

I was probably taking a nap during naptime because I was in kindergarten-1st grade

Swedish newspapers are reporting that Trump lost big time, is it true?

Massive change, whether it be negative or positive.

is basic math education really this foreign to britbongs?

it was hardly just one person. people made jokes about any national tragedy, from 9/11 to the boston bombings. we're so numb to mass shootings and terrorism that whenever people are freaking out over events like those that take place hundreds of miles away, all we can do is laugh about it. there's a stark difference between laughing about some freak incident in the northeast and laughing about the kid at your school committing suicide.

lol yeah

That there will be profound change

>Multiply the shekels
>Divide the goyim

Yes.
Wasn't really expecting anything else, Shillary's a pro politico with actual experience at these debate things.

You think school kids making edgy jokes is specific to your generation? Wow, you really are a child.

oh look a "founder"

I'm just going to apply your own justice and call you MTV generation 2.

all my founder cousins seem really detached from reality and quiet. Almost like MC ride is their folk hero except he's an autistic memelord; no better than him.

what the hecks a founder

You're a fucking moron.

I don't know why people think he would win. Nobody actually "wins" debates. The entire idea of the debate winner is a total media fabrication. The entire media hates trump. Literally every newspaper, commentator, editorialist, talking head, hates him. He cannot "win the debates."

a person who is detached from reality and who is quiet

if he cant win debates, then why is he the republican candidate?

gen z

I'm okay with that. I'd pick the first MTV generation over millennials any day.

so introverts

Yeah he was like a stuttering grandpa on stage ranting about the good old days while Hillary set him up time and time again to look like a moron. He missed countless opportunities to turn things his way. Easy ones. It was a slaughter that was only made to look even worse because the media was very clearly on Shillary's side.

Because no other candidate on the republican field had the level of media control that Clinton does. The media was happy to treat the whole thing as a sideshow.

Am I? Boomers handled SEVERAL recessions. Unemployment hit higher levels in the 70's than it did in 2008. And yet they're now currently the richest generation of people out there. Millennials suck.

this would never happen if the mexicans were still here

I don't think you can understate what a farce the debates are. The winner is always decided by the editorial staff of newsrooms vying for control of the narrative, but in this case, they are all on the same side.

Boomer's had it good frankly, they had significantly less consumer debt at our age and they didn't have the problems with wealth inequality that we do.

CHI-NAH
H
I
-
N
A
H

im not even racist i just distrust hebrews
i mean come on

Boomers didn't have to deal with globalisation or automation undercutting the value of their labour. They didn't have to spend $40,000 on school to get a shitty job that barely pays the bills.

nor did they have to deal with a bunch of guilt tripping queers telling them how evil they are for being normal.

They did if you count the 60s as Boomers.

>Millennials suck.

Talk about self-hating

chyna.

>millenial
I'M GEN. Y, THOU WEE CUNT.
Fuck off, Liberian nigger.
I hate most of this generation's faggotry.

>What were hippies

Luckily for them nobody gave any heed to hippies.

naw man, those niggas were confined to the most liberal west coast unis.
most news organizations back then shat on hippies whenever they had the chance.
now the news companies are the hippies.

>"gen z"
underage b&.

That's besides the point. Millennials basically gave up when they experienced a setback like 2008. It's as if they were taught by their parents that everything was going to go smoothly once they finished their education and entered the workforce, but retreated back into their childhood homes once they were confronted with reality. According to some polls, a huge percentage of them even expected management positions with zero experience. Now every now and then I get to hear them tell their same sob stories about the debt they chose to burden themselves with and how they still wish they were kids again. It's pathetic.

according to some polls you are a faggot

Clinton just went through the standard democrat motions "we need to fix this and that...blacks and women yadda yadda"
Attacked Trump over his tax returns, being rich and things he supposedly said years ago even though she is rich as fuck and has been the target of investigations into her shady money deals where people involved end up dying under mysterious circumstances.
She couldn't answer anything he attacked her on and I agree he missed a lot of opportunities but he has also been trying to tone down his negativity.
He correctly pointed out that she has been a big part of the political establishment for almost 30 years and things are worse because of her and her comrades decisions.
The dems are sticking to their blame Bush for everything and ignore the mess they've made over the past 8 years.

I'm a chicano, is that good enough

gimme a weeb movie to watch
I don't feel like watching anything on my list right now

I'm watching youtu.be/RMkz0z6TMjE but it's not really what you're looking for lol.

1989 Blowin' y'all the fuck out'the water.

this movie's really great

Should I smoke more weed?

Kotonoha no Niwa

Well it's a generation that has nothing to hang onto but education. You cannot support yourself, let alone a family, with an ordinary job anymore. You can't open a store anymore. The only option is get a degree except
1. FASFA gives everyone zero-risk debt so now school costs 10x what it did before
2. You get a bunch of horseshit lib-arts degrees historically meant for the children of the rich flooding the market leeching off your productivity
3. There is a sudden huge pool of labor in the form of women and visa workers who will work at the lowest salary ranges, permanently depressing wages.

Narudo and the kingdom of the crystal skull

Cat Soup

That one is actually good iirc.

Better than falling for the "learn a trade" meme

5 seconds per centimeter

10/10 tbqhwyf, not your typical weeb movie

5 centimeters per second fag

l-learning a trade isn't a meme is it guys??

russians should only be allowed to cirnopost from now on

any yanks here live in washington state or colorado?

how is it to buy weed? do you just go to the shops and buy it or?

everything is a meme

lol no

>You cannot support yourself, let alone a family, with an ordinary job anymore
Then maybe you should put your kids to work. A girl I knew in high school worked nights at minimum wage to help her parents pay their mortgage.

Post the pic where the cirno cosplayer got arrested

>Taking your kid's paycheck
That's fucked

>do you just go to the shops and buy it or?

yes

No it isn't.
Average useless degree salaries are the same or below average trade salaries, even worse when you factor in having to pay off huge loans for years.
Everybody wants to sit in a comfy cubical and get fat though.

fuck off leaf i was asking the yanks... harrumph

don't Pagent moms and parents whose kids are actors do that?

How so? It was a common practice during industrialization.

I wouldn't know

ask the certified cirno only posting russian for that. its all he can post

so was machine gunning labor unions

the yanks here are squares that don't know about that dudeweed

>It was a common practice during industrialization
So was licking nail polish made from radium but you don't see too many people doing that these days

>industrialization
This nigga still living over a hundred years ago?

They didn't have machine guns back then, but maybe if they did unions would have never established their sickening level of control over our industry.

Too bad that still isn't done these days.

hmm, that does sound like yanks... alright, your transgression will be forgotten... just this once...

Happens here too. It doesn't rain money, and your rent must be payed anyways. My best friend is working to support his parents, too.

>he doesn't support anarcho-capitalism

maxim invented the recoil operated machine gun in 1883, close enough.

Weed is overrated, honestly. It's fun but it makes you dumb and unmotivated.

If the industry would have stopped being giant dicks to the workers, unions would have never been made

accept the rule that shit wont be perfect ever. you cant have just 1 thing without something fucking up

>when your nieghbors kids violate the NAP by throwing a baseball through a window so you sic your personal private military Apache helicopters on them

>the fedora of libertarians

>Tfw you will never be a non-self aware middle schooler again
I wish I could redo it desu

Unions are the reason why our industry is in its current state. They had companies like USS by the balls and prevented them from doing anything which required laying off workers. Meanwhile overseas steel companies became more competitive as they were able to routinely modernize their plants and eliminate unneeded positions. You'll find that similar things happened to GM and Ford, as they are currently struggling to compete with overseas competitors.

>tfw you fucked up your entre social life through being a spergy autist during high school
Why does self awareness only kick in after adolescence.

Post more ancap memes.
I've only got some gadsdens on my computer.

Пeдoжид(oвкa), этa ты?

>high school
What? By the time I was 13 I had realized what an idiot I was and made some changes. What took you so long?

We have unions too, but our economy does okay.
The thing is that it's a cycle.
People get low salaries, they have to get cheap stuff, the companies don't make a lot of profit, so they pay low salaries or move away, leaving the people without jobs who have to go for cheap products again.

Unself awareness.

I fucked up by being an autist in middle school though, and even though I started improving once I reached high school, the damage was done and because of it I'm still not quite right in the head

Your country must have some lax labor laws then. Here in the US the unions are very stubborn and will strike over very minor setbacks.

This
Perhaps uncoincidentally, it's also around the same time I started browsing Cred Forums

When's the last time Cred Forums made a meme?

Well strikes are relatively rare compared to france from what I've heard. Most of the time, the people working in low salary jobs go on strikes, like train and bus drivers, or people who work for the postal service.

this post has my concord but
>"of"

I don't have many. Your man had a ton.

Cred Forums is shit, as always. Who won? No meme answers please, I would go to Cred Forums for that.

Also just started watching, is he fucking high? He whispered ''wrong'' in a really weird way.

For me it was going on IRC. I didn't discover Cred Forums until I was about 15

tell them that striking won't acheive anything since self driving vehicles will put them all out of jobs anyways.

It's being replayed on C.N.N. Int. now.
[spoiler] $hillary won excl. on the issue of N.A.T.O. [/spoiler]

Hilliary won but Trump would make a great comedian.

Hillary, unfortunately

I'm just watching that.

God he looks like a full on NATO and Iraq.

He actually did kinda well before.

Why does he keep insisting he was against the war, when there are videos of him supporting it.

He just went nuts on the Iraq question. Saying ''wrong. wrong. wrong'' like a kid.

God and he was doing decently on race issues.

Nobody won.
No matter who becomes president - the global community loses.

Bernie could have changed it but the Lizard people supporting evil Hillary are too influential.

This whole election is rigged. There was never a search for a candidate.
Only a show to make it look like democracy is still alive.

I think they know that, but I can understand that these people want to get a better payment. The stamps become more expensive every year, just like the bus tickets, eventhough the service remains the same or the situation (like in the public transport) becomes even worse.
The deutsche Post made a profit from €2.016 billion. I think the people working for them are part of their success and that it's in the interest of us all to keep these people content, because content people will work better than people who are pissed at the company they work for.

desu the complete autonomization of most blue collar jobs is one of the most scary things our society will face in the next 30 years.

God he tries his Jeb quips but she just ignores him and continues.

He looks like a kid..... Why didn't he fucking prepare.

>Bernie could have changed it

Yeah by ruining us.

the only thing bernie did right was tricking millennials out of their money.

>not like we're are inheriting all of the responsibility once all the boomers die off and kill the country or anything. But as a millennial with a compulsive need to be contrarian I think that we made the right choice with Clintrump

btw who's ready for WWIII?

Fucking hell now it's climate change and threatens to leave Japan and Korea...

He told her about accusing Russia of the cyber–attacks. (No evidence put forth so far by the accusators.)
The pundits sayd that he well started on trade in the 1-st 30' .

saw gay guys kissing in public, it was sickening. why is this even allowed

Only if we lose again.

Yes, I really don't know what the future is supposed to look like. I mean if you think back, people in the seventies thought we'd make a giant leap and live in some kind of cyber world and they over estimated a lot of things.

lol

The way he pronounces '''STAMINA''.

This is what happens when around you there are only asslickers.

And now she destroyed him, with her travels....

And now he's choking..

>comfy weather
YES YES YES YES

«She duzn't have ðe STÁMINNAH.»
«negoshiate wıth JƏPÆN»
«IT'S BÆD, BÆD expırıens»
«Ay nev'r sed ðæt.»

Foreigners

God Cred Forums is un-fucking usable right now. It's in full damenge control.

Even for me who I kinda liked him......

Donald basically spilled spaghetti

don't be so sure buddy, it'll probably be 100 more years of american exceptionalism; that includes the culture war

dog bless

This is the only place I can talk about the debate.

Cred Forums is utter crap right now.

O N T A R I O
N
T
A
R
I
O

>using machines for electronic votation.
VERY trustworthy (!)
lel

germany has no modern culture, besides shitty turk-rappers and guilt, so we already lost that. At least we are holding on to stuff like Christmas markets and Karneval, eventhough these are just consume focused things.

>mfw don't have enough money for food this week
minimum wage was a mistake. how do I get better at budgeting /cum/

How bizarre

culture in america is inherently consumerist; really sorry bud but welcome to the american dream.

Cred Forums raids. There where dozens of threads about this.

I don't hear good things about southern ontario.

Cred Forums raided from all those countries?
Are you suggesting those nerds have lots of users in those places?

>that's called business, by the way
>that makes me smart
It also makes you unsympathetic as fuck. You big dumb orange monkey man.

Trump got put in the dumpster where he belongs. Don't expect much of a recovery in further debates; he'll continue to make a fool of himself.

Dismantling his feeble arguments is child's play for someone as experienced as Hillary.

>germany
>sweden
>france
>trump

:^)

Do you think he has anyone in his staff with a backbone that will tell him he has to prepare for the next debates?

write down a budget and the items you want to eat. Stay away from certain things and dont give back money to your job if you work at retail like a grocery store. And try to find another job. Minimum wage is almost unliveable unless you go without any side items like internet and phones.

I make minimum wage and support myself, my wife, and two cats.

Find a cheaper place (preferably with utilities included), get roommates, or pick up a second (part-time) job.

No TV (save for OTA). No home phone. Cheapest cell plan you can, even if it's just for local and no data. Find cheaper internet. Apply for electricity support programs in your area, or find a place with electricity included.

No car. Public transit is a luxury. Cycle or walk everywhere.

Shop sales. The dollar store is your friend for food (though it won't be great); eat lots of beans, rice, potatoes, and cheap vegetables (garlic, onion, broccoli, carrots, etc.). No dairy. Meat (save for canned) is a luxury.

And there you have it. You might have to move to a cheaper town, but if you're making minumum wage the jobs will likely be the same regardless of where you are.

And one last thing: be patient. Not just in regards to life as a poorfag, but in regards to THINGS. You don't have to have the latest games - they'll be much cheaper, or free, in a few years. Buy clothes at the thrift store - brand names for next to nothing. And so on.

Good luck, friend. You'll at least last until the revolution.

>guilt
Nev'r 4get the 2 Wurld Warz and opening the flood–gates to anybody from western Asia (refugee or not), and plunging Greece into an economic depression. hee–hee
Sieg zu das A.f.D.

Because there are no good things to say.

there where something like 3 Iranian votes last times I checked it.

And also a Iranian on Cred Forums on /MENA/ posting the poll and asking people to vote.

>Sieg zu das A.f.D.
Alter, bist du Nazi? Dude, they want the 3rd Reich back!!

I still like you anyways and I'd probably move if I got the chance. At least you have some people that use their brain.

Cred Forums is bigger than I thought
Why would Iran and /mena/ vote for Trump though?

>3 gunmen robbed a place right up the road from where I live
>even in my little white suburbia it's not necessarily safe

>Alter, bist du Nazi? Dude, they want the 3rd Reich back!!
Nein, ich bin nicht ein Nazist, that's the N.P.D. who are neo–Nazists. I just want the E.U. to end its existence.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationaldemokratische_Partei_Deutschlands

Trump won.

Holy shit just watching post debate interviews Trump just said he is sorry he didn't brought Clintons affair....

To shitpost. Those online polls are shit. Trust well reliable polls, the best are phone calls. We will know how the electorate reacted to the debate soon.

My guess is Clinton will retake the lead and stabilize a lot. Barring another major Clinton happening, like a health issue, I doubt Trump could retake the lead before the next debate.

Also another Cred Forums thing and polls, whenever Trump posts a online poll on his twitter Cred Forums raids it.

Ich kenne die NPD. Alter, bist du Nazi? ist ein Miehm.
youtube.com/watch?v=GosfjBfvS5M

It seems more like Trump's core issues is that he can never admit he's wrong. He skirts issues and lies rather than admit he's wrong.

Like the whole thing about the birther controversy. He skirted the question completely by trying to pin the blame on someone else, as if he's not responsible for his own actions. HE chose to keep pushing it until a few weeks ago, no one made him go that far.

Also
>my father gave me a very small loan
FOURTEEN MILLION DOLLARS COUNTS AS VERY SMALL?

And this is supposed to be the everyman's candidate, kek.

to be fair 14 mil is not much for someone like him

Fuck Canada.

J-just be gentle.

hey don't be bullying our neighbors.

If he fucks you, you win.

>FOURTEEN MILLION DOLLARS COUNTS AS VERY SMALL?
Congrats on not doing any fact checking whatsoever you meatball-eating dick-sucking furniture-assembling cuck.

It's one million and that's a perfectly reasonable amount to give out for even a small business owner looking to expand. Hillary pulled that number out her ass.

Exactly.

Do you have a source? That looks sketchy.

''that makes me smart'' was the most idiotic thing ever.

And it was clearly a spur of the moment, that's his problem, he can't control himself.

He seems so far removed from the struggles of the middle class it's not even funny.

And I fucking hate this idea that cutting taxes will fix everything. It has been proven time and again it's not sufficient. It won't close the wage gap. Trickledown is not sufficient. Why do american politicians refuse to give up this idea? Hillary is totally right that's what's needed is to support the middle class directly in different ways, whether by ensuring the availability of good quality education, healthcare, infrastructure, etc. It takes real, long term investment into these areas to change this worrying trend.

Quick google tells me
>The Wall Street Journal tracked down a 1985 casino-license disclosure that showed Trump’s father lent him $14 million — a value of $31 million in today's dollars.
Sure, he started out with 1 mil, but you're still not counting the other advantages Trump had in terms of connections etc that made it easier for him to grow his company. He was very privileged right from the start.

The white race is dying and Cred Forums spends their time shitting up completely useless polls

Sad

Because it's a cornerstone of the ''american dream''
No one wants to raise taxes on the rich, because everyone dreams they will be rich one day.

>Shillary is all done
>Trump is saving his attacks for the 2nd debate.

Sad indeed.

Anything to protect their delusion and to keep it going.

Perhaps, but at some point it's necessary. They need money and they also need to make real investments in order to reverse the dangerous trend of the wage gap increasing. Stuff like occupy movements will become more commonplace if nothing is done. People will only tolerate so much inequality.

One could argue that cutting taxes on the rich is good, because they have more money to invest, and low taxes for rich people will attract other rich people. Most of the time there's a reason these people are rich, so you'd want them in your country.
But I agree, it's necessairy that the infrastructure remains maintained, we face big problems here because our infrastructure falls appart. Less expensive education would help a lot too, you need these people because they are supposed to keep the country running. And you could even find ways, like lowering the educational fees on important subjects in STEM fields and some other fields, while raising them on pointless shit like Genderstudies, arts and such.

Wikileaks just released 1000 more of Hillary's emails

I wonder what wikileak's master plan is. Do they simply want to watch the world burn?

Wikileaks was praised for doing this to Bush but vilified for doing it to Hillary.

I wonder why?

>American """"""""politics"""""""""
rly makes u think. Bernie was at least right about one thing.

>why do you post the green frog pictures

I ran out of funny shit to post a long time ago.

I wish we could completely ban the influence of lobbies in politics.
Politicians should work for the common good, not for those who blow the most money into their asses.

Are any of you actually happy? I don't know how people do it.

Every day is a struggle just to wake up, with random bouts of anger thrown in. The same shit every day, and for what? Peanuts that don't even pay the bills? Everyone thinking you're a failure?

I can't remember the last time I felt warm, and truly happy.

It'll never happen. Everyone who gets elected already lined their pockets and absolutely cannot turn their back on the people who did it for them

It doesn't matter. Nothing in there will hurt her.

Well it can look like they're an outside agency trying to mess with a democratic election. Which isn't nice.

Personally, I don't think every single leak is good. It should be a significant leak of great importance for the public to know. Most of them seem to be leaking for shits and giggles and the emails aren't significant. Which basically just fucks people over. I think it's important that confidential emails remain confidential for the most part. Transparency isn't always good.

Don't say he never tried to warn us

I can relate to what you say, but I know that I am happy from time to time, when I realize people care for me, but I tend to ignore or forget these times quickly. Sometimes I go out andtry to focus on the nice things to get away from these thoughts. The last time I've been really happy for more than a day when I've been to the US. The less we think about these thinks the better it would be, but it doesn't work out for me.

I can't imagine Hillary on the world stage, having to deal with Putin and the like. It will make the Obama administration look strong in comparison.

I think Hillary is a manipulative people without any inhibitions. She seems to be extremly fake. I think she could deal with them, by backstabbing people, manipulation etc. I would never trust her, or vote for her. I'm not saying that Trump is honest everytime, but he seems to be better in comparison.

On a serious note: does anybody have the deviant art of the C.I.A. man standing in–front of the airplane while smiling? I need it.
>If he fucks you, you win.
Best comment of this thread, well done Roma–Gyppo.

Why's that? She if anyone should be prepared for it with all her experience.

Hillary is one of the most honest candidates, while Trump lies more than anyone else. It's been proven by fact checkers many times. Even in this debate, it held true. Look it up if you don't believe me.

I haven't led a very good life haha

People like you are the reason I don't want to live anymore :(

Is this mold?

Do you have normal pasta at home?

Yeah it was mold, I didn't eat it

Though I sometimes think that picture is a good representation of what I've done with my life

She's already known and disliked. I can't see this ending well in any scenario. But I hope Trump gets his shit together.

Hillary is qualified and ready for the presidency, while Trump is a buffoon. This debate just proved what we already knew.

Sucks, but as long as you didn't had to remain hungry. I would try to help you, but I can't give you any real solution.

I'm hoping for the same.

Are you happy with your life in its current position? What could you do better to change it?

cuck

To the guy in the previous thread re. alcohol and milk:
Original Guinness (i.e. not the 1 that tastes like a cloud) + non–homogenized milk = quite a tasty combination
>electric rings
>not of gas–stoves' Master–race
not gonna make it in life by settling for this.

The biggest reason I hate trump is for his soft line against autocratic bullies like putin. Putin should be, as they say, put in his place.

I feel very secure in Hillary's strong hawkish stance towards the ruskies. I fear that if Trump got elected, his weak stance would allow Russia to assert itself over europe more, which is bad news for everyone.

I feel like she gets an unfair amount of hate and criticism though. Like she is seen as responsible for everything wrong with the political establishment. She's just one person. Yes, she made mistakes. But everything wrong is not because of her.

Yes, very happy. Why do you ask and how is it relevant to what I wrote though?

How original.

Not poor or anything, just went back to the store got new pasta for free

I've been a moldy noodle life wise though

Because only a broken person would say something like that

The question is what is keeping you down and prevents you from moving foreward from being the moldy noodle to being something you want to be?

For me, things that hold me back are that I'm not interested in meeting new people, I'm low on energy if you can say it like that and I've lost my way in general. I think about other peoples opinions way to much which makes me insecure and I am affraid of failing.

>tfw lemmy was eventually killed by death and you realize one day you will be too

A friendly reminder that C.N.N.'s Clarissa Ward has gone fully native and is a jihadi sympathizer.
see
yandex.ru/images/search?text=clarissa ward in syria
>dressing head–to–toe in black robes like that.
>«The biggest reason I hate trump is for his soft line against autocratic bullies like putin.»
Yes, Russia is the greatest threat. We need N.A.T.O. to expand ever farther and show Russia that only the United States of Freedom and Democracy can be №1 in the world because without them policing Eath, it'll go to hell in a handcart.
[spoiler] SARCASM [/spoiler]

>retarded lemmy pepe

rare 2bh

my problem is that i'm not a good person, i do ok but i'm not the person i should be, never been moral in character, i haven't done anything too bad, but a fair amount of shitty things, and nearly nothing good

net impact on the world i'd say i'm in the red

please only rarely post it

out of respect for lemmy

Yes. I fucking hate russia and all it stands for. If it got nuked into a wasteland it would be a huge favor to all of humanity. The whole country is depressing, soulless and utterly reprehensible in every way.

It only makes sense that US being the #1 nation should set the tone for international dealings and constantly push its agenda of peace, progress and democracy. It doesn't always work out perfectly but it sure as hell is vastly preferable to russia's mindless, rotting imperialism. The US going isolationist makes nothing better.

What do you guys think of this pepe?

made me kek

Sounds like me. I fucked with some friends and did a bunch of shitty things to them. In the end I always think that these things happened in the past and I can't change that anyways. I thought about apologizing to the people concerned, but I don't have the courage to do so. I don't know if it works, but try to focus on the small things that could be considered good, like holding the door open for somebody who's disabled or something. The more you focus on the good things that happen to you and that you do the less you'll think of the shitty things happening, at least that is what I hope.
I do this and it helps me for some time, not always, but it's better than nothing. I can't guarantee that it'll work for you, but maybe you should try it.
Depending on how old you are, you maybe didn't had enough time to do something "of value" and even that depends on the point of view. Things that may seem normal to you and me may mean something to somebody else.

Auch hier sage ich: "NEIN!" Nur Euro-Zyniker.

That maybe would help. I've never wronged friends or family, but I've fought the wrong people for no reason, been a real aggressive cunt many times, been given many opportunities and done very little with them

I'm not a complete failure but I've not achieved anything beyond mediocrity

>Alter, bist du Nazi? ist ein Miehm.
Oh, sorry. I just understood it's a meme in the last minute. Uups, my brain wasn't working.

bitch nigga you already know the answer to that quechin

Sometimes when I lay in bed I think about how there is a man above me and a man to my left, within 8 feet both ways

That sounds familiar. Well you realized your problems, so you can work on them. Don't expect too much, from this all, though. Give yourself some time, we learn from our mistakes (at least some of us). I've wasted countless chances concerning different things, from sex, to better grades or friendships. It's in our nature to do so. I'm a little proud of myself, because after a year of wasting time I changed my university subject and I hope that my situation will become a little better now.

I don't understand

I am a filthy hypocrite.

God have mercy on my detestable soul.

Dropped out of college, hated it, spent the past 10 or so years working since

Apartment building

drinking coffee

Proceed!

Well you're older than me I guess. But do you regret your decision in general?

No, no complaints about my career Tbh, but of course one always wonders what could having been

I've made a lot of good friends and my life hasn't been bad, I just still can't shake feeling like I've been a failure, probably some biological urge to have kids or something

and what is your career eh

I see, sorry I've already noticed that my english isn't that great today, I feel like I fucked up a lot of sentences this morning.
>probably some biological urge to have kids or something
I think the way you did it is right, I know you can't fight these feelings most of the time, but it's better to not have kids, just for the sake of having kids, if you can't offer them a good family (I don't mean in terms of money but if you haven't found the right partner so far). I'd really like to help you, but I mean I haven't figured out a solution for a lot of my own problems so far. Lately I've been wondering about the same things, like what could have been if I acted different in that situation and I think that's normal. My friends say they feel the same way, it doesn't make it better for me, but at least I know I'm not alone with these thoughts and I'm not strange.

>"probably some biological urge to have kids or something"

>normables' desire

Good morning /cum/!!!

What are u doing today???

>The US going isolationist makes nothing better.
I want this so badly. If there's one thing I hate, it's whiners, and whining about tfw US and its fat, dumb citizens seems to be the yuro's favorite pastime. Same for Canada and Australia.
We should just give up on our relationships with all of Europe.
Hoping you kill yourself, weeb faggot.

Whatever it is, it's not watching animé.

Rude desu

building him to win, win, win.

Don't let memes cloud your opinions, user. Most people still like or love the US. And the US is very much needed as a positive influence in the world.

Apropos of nothing, I found this cute pic just now.

I've seen opinion polls and what I've taken from them is dick the Germans and Greeks. Ready of the EU is acceptable to bro level

>tfw aleppo man won't be at the debates

The negative reactions seem to be stronger as the person gets younger.
I'm still voting for him. He may be a dunce, but at least he's not evil.

Stein seems to be one of the few who actual care about people but she's not really a good politician and gets massively misquoted on the vaccine thing.

>Ukraine loves the US
how cute

The debate looks really different from C–SPAN (being repeated on B.B.C. Parliament) compared to C.N.N. w. the split–screen, will this influence the views of undecided voters?
It just made me think about how the majority of listeners to Nixon v's Kennedy sayd Dick won, and the majority of viewers to the same debate sayd that John won, hmm.
He will be the /fit/test person ever to be President (but it's very unlikely that he'll make it). He did things greater than any of us will accomplish in our lives.

Am sorey but, éh "abuut".

Can anybody help me?
I'm trying to upload an image of polls showing that Hillary is leading on who won the debate but I get an error message saying "image corrupted".

Hi guys.

lol he got steamrolled over so badly.

Can we talk about racism.

Wait a minute Lester, did you ask me a question?

Literally laughed out loud at that. Holt was trying to get him to move on but Trump just kept digging the hole deeper and deeper.

Why did you support the Iraq War?

>another short-haired female liberal
And she's fully sjw. I'm not even a Cred Forumstard, but she's blm-tier. I deal with her type every day (I live near Middlebury College), and they're the fucking worst.

If you go back and call Shawn Hannity, and we had arguments over this, I was very strongly against the Iraq War.

Donald, I asked you why are you opposed to the Iraq War.

God I fucking hate acronyms. There's just something implicitly retarded about them.

WHOEVER WINS
WE LOSE

I think that Donald Trump is perfectly the embodiment of the American ideal.

Firstly, he's white like everyone should be.

Secondly, and most importantly, he's a successful businessman. Donald Trump is someone who made it to the top. He's got a huge family: a beautiful wife and plenty of children. He is good at what he does. He's bold, determined, daring and not afraid of change. He understands the idea of country. He's patriotic. Even the way he speaks is the most American thing ever.

Thirdly, it's also what he's doing. I see it as an idealized reality. He's the ideal American fighting the evil of the corrupt and bureaucrat politicians, trying to restore this country to its former days of true progress, as in a wealthy economy, strong military and healthy society, instead of just more of the same stagnation.

Fourthly, his name is very aesthetic. I think "Donald Trump" is one of the most aesthetic names for a US president ever.

I think Hillary won't end the world and its even cool for her to be the first US president specially just after we had the first black president. But Donald Trump is literally one of the best candidates in history.

new

We shouldn'ta gawn in there, we destabilized the Middle–East and ISIS wouldn't exist today if Saddam was still in power. We created the innernet in the United States, look today, see that they're beating us at our own game and making money from OYul.
Hillary Clinton has been fighting ISIS her ENTIRE, ADULT, LIFE.