I just took my dog for a walk around the park and it hit me I live in the greatest country in the world honestly with...

I just took my dog for a walk around the park and it hit me I live in the greatest country in the world honestly with all that is happening in the world currently I am blessed to be living here it may not be perfect but it's as close as it can get to perfect.

amen m8

You don't have Christmas in the winter

Not so perfect afterall haha

What is it like in the U.S. can you live in mostly white areas I'd honestly be afraid of living around blacks.

What are those ropes for on the hat?

>greatest country in the world
>can only excel at importing Chinese

Ok buddy.

To keep the greatest insects in the world away.

>Like cold weather
>Like Australia
>Hate anything remotely hot
>Have pets that can't tolerate heat
>mfw

what I can't appreciate my country?

just come to canberra and try not to kill yourself before winter

Not that Burger but I'm in a like %95 White area and live in fucking Massachusetts.
There are definitely White areas, you just gotta know them, which you tend to learn since your parents will always warn you about certain towns or city to avoid.

I saw an Aussie describe it like how Aussies know about the wildlife to avoid better than foreigners and Burgers know which towns to avoid better than foreigners, and it sounds about fucking right since I would honestly have fucked with a wombat before getting warded off by Aussie posters.
I'm not even gonna ask if it's higher than 90F, since it probably is and that's too high for me.

Canberra is routinely below freezing in winter, let alone Tasmania which is basically New Zealand's west island

You can, but you aren't the greatest country in the world by any measure.

>inb4 HDI charts

Nobody cares.

aussie predictions 2030:

>chinese colony
>major export: Vice-tier comics and culture; resources to china

I agree desu m8 but
>mfw when people respond to me on Cred Forums and Cred Forums thinking I'm a blond hair blue eyed Anglo.
>mfw I'm really non white

Yeah but during Summer and the like does it average above 90F?
And it's good to hear below freezing Winter time. Might take a Winter vacation there.

It can go up to 113F in summer

>113F
>try not to kill yourself before winter
Yeah easier said than done. Thanks for the advice though, Winter vacation sounds best.

Oglaf is actually a great comi tbqh

I too understand this feeling. NOTHING you JFs can say can make me dislike this country