Fuck germany

Fuck germany

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/deutsche-bank-shares-drop-on-fears-of-capital-raising-1474881370
reuters.com/article/us-deutsche-bank-mortgages-idUSKCN11W10U
desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#61527690
twitter.com/AnonBabble

c-can someone explain this deutsche bank thing to me please

ask Cred Forums. theyll be happy to explain

but Cred Forums isn't nice like Cred Forums

i am proud greek fukc germany malaka i dont even speak grek lmao fuck germany grease best cuntry #hellenicpridegermanwide #fuckgermany #gibbackconstantinople

Another immigrant in shitmany

but its Cred Forums that has all the ideas about the jews and banks.

Basically Deutsche bank got caught in bind involving misselling mortgage backed securities and are being investigated by the US. They were asked to pay a $14mil settlement. Merkel, of course, isn't going to want to bail them out because of her commitment to austerity (she has reasons- look at the consolidation of the US banking industry post-bailouts). That settlement would deplete their capital cushion and force them to raise capital, which would harm their shareholders, and thus harm their constituents in the future. So their stock has fallen to a record low as they try to get these stockholders not to sell. Obviously simplifying a lot, here's some articles that I used to gather information on this:

wsj.com/articles/deutsche-bank-shares-drop-on-fears-of-capital-raising-1474881370
reuters.com/article/us-deutsche-bank-mortgages-idUSKCN11W10U

thanks nice friend

i am 100% anatolian greek born in munich malaka fuk u turk

I will boycott your mum, Mustafa

Seine Mutter hat versucht ihn abzutreiben, war aber zu blöd (ernst). Ich versuche den Post im Archiv zu finden.

I just got hired by a german company what do I do

Why is every immigrant here ashamed to admit where he came from
Subhumans

t.urk

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#61527690

Muslims fuck germ women
And germs mary them then

I am a Greek

I am a Greek you cockroach.

t. Kemal and Mehmet

I am Greek

t. kraut nazi cunt malaka
I am Greek

Fuck germany

>"It's alright when america does it!"

American exceptionalism has been a big problem here, I 100% agree. Obama and Bush have not done well with that.

immigrant detected

I am Greek.