Why does France have nuclear weapons?

Why does France have nuclear weapons?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand_Goldschmidt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pour la fromage

So they can surrender them to the Germans.

All """winners""" of ww2 got nuclear weapons afterwards as participation awards :^)

Then tell me why China has it

:(

we didn't win, did we...

Chinese communists won WW2.
Why do you think they're still in power?

You kinda did :^)

You know, you could actually go read official documentation or white papers. You'd actually get a good answer instead of memes.

never felt like it :(

No, they literally got a fuckton of land stolen from them. It's only after the US nuked them then they retracted. Go look up Nanjing massacre, literally stabbed newborn babies, literally 2 bombs weren't enough.

france had a scientist in the manhatten project and he started it in france after ww2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand_Goldschmidt
what are you talking about

>Poland has capacities to build a nuclear bomb, in fact it has enough fuel to build about a dozen. Shocking?
>The country is not on the list of states with nuclear capacities such as the U.S. and Russia, which are busy negotiating a new nuclear arms reduction treaty. Still, the Polish prime minister received an invitation to attend the April nuclear summit in Washington, D.C.
>Until now, there has been no information on the country possessing enough material or planning to build a nuclear bomb, so why should Poland be involved in a summit like that?
>To many in Poland, the country’s newly revealed potential came as a surprise and has already led to some political controversies. Since building a nuclear bomb could theoretically be an option, is there even enough time for Polish politicians to discuss the matter among themselves in the two weeks before President Barack Obama could ask the country’s leadership to surrender the arms it hasn’t even produced?
>Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk said Thursday that he wouldn’t agree to give up the nuclear bombs that Poland doesn’t have, “partly” because it doesn’t have them. Obviously, there must then be another reason why he’ll refuse to surrender his paper bombs, and it’s not that difficult to guess what it is.

Article from 6 years ago but I guess some in this thread might find it interesting.

Because it's good with baguette

Except the US refused to give us some, the nuclear weapons we posess were developped by our scientists, unlike the UK.

Japs don't control china anymore, they won. The fact that they would have been nip'd without americans is irrelevant.

>It's only after the US nuked them then they retracted
you're simply ignorant

Go and look up Nanjing massacre first. I'll give you a hint, it's the then capital of China then.
Tell me when you've looked it up.

>we wuz relevant n shiet
>we wuz napoolean
>we wuz empire
>pls pay attention
>oui oui

Yea, by the USSR, China literally got fucked by Japan. Literally a large chunk of Eastern china was ate up by the Japanese.

Don't expect a Fin to teach me about Chinese History holy shit.

For niggers from ISIS of course.