WTF Brits?

WTF Brits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvYuoWyk8iU
theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/19/boris-johnson-wins-most-offensive-erdogan-poem-competition
theguardian.com/books/2005/jan/22/featuresreviews.guardianreview7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_contribution_to_the_Allied_Intervention_in_Russia_1918–19
youtube.com/watch?v=iOPAR9Y_gC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUNNY ISN'T IT

British are the biggest enemies of the white race.

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

shit in the punch bowl before leaving the party

hahahahah that eu army shit made them butthurt so they are trying to fuck things up b4 they leave

Now that's some sick banter, good on ya poms

No sympathy Hans. You cunts wanted a big Europe, now you can stew in it.

You have to be democratic to join the EU

"We may be leaving the eu but we're not done destroying it"

t. boris johnson

Destroying it from the inside and then leaving, the eternal anglo strikes again

Brits trying to shit over EU before leaving...

Hahahahaha

Crashing this plane with no survivors

Gonna bite them into ass when they can't stop free worker movement into UK in the new trade agreement.

based bojo destroying it from the inside

They've voted out of the EU, this isn't about cultural definitions of Europe but about power structures and projects they've chosen to abandon. Seriously how hard is intellectual honesty?

Turkey is a European country at heart they just want to help it realize its European dreams

Butthurt pole Everytime lmao

Bless you glorious bastards!

>Germany and UK destroying Europe while France gets attacked

I see nothing new

France was the first to Africanize themselves.

CRASHING THIS UNION

Is he browsing Cred Forums or something
What is this weak b8

The eternal anglo just showing its true reptilian face. They hate europe as much as the jews and wish to see it destroyed.

FUCKING LMAO

CRASHING THIS UNION WITH NO SURVIVORS

YOU'LL THANK US IN YEARS TO COME WHEN IT ALL FALLS APART AND YOU BECOME NATION STATES ONCE AGAIN

He is the anointed one after all

Eternal Anglo once again. I hope this scum will be removed from this earth soon.

Related
youtube.com/watch?v=rvYuoWyk8iU

>Turkey becomes apart of EU
>EU uses Turkey as immigrant dump
>filling it with Somalians and Arabs
Masterplan

>well-functioning Turkish washing machine

Boris Kemal is a Turk though. Why are you surprised?

Eternal anglo strikes again

BORIS IS A TURK HIMSELF

LOOK IT UP

> Boris
Cykablyad

Based Boris lmao.

>Turkey is a European country at heart

there were 150 million red indians and 63 million abbos? really?

The eternal Anglo never sleeps.

Rude as fuck. It's like taking a big smelly shit on the floor at a someone's house before you leave just so he knows how much you spite him.

t. Turkic country at heart

Why is he such a cunt

It's wonderful

These past few months I've realized brits aren't so different from Americans

FOY

>eternal brits

>Pakistani Christians
Noice. We need more Christian immigrants here in America

Boris Johnson is fucking hilarious. He won £1000 in a limerick contest about Erdogan after he called the turkish president a "wankerer" and implied goat fucker.

This is the UK's foreign secretary.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/19/boris-johnson-wins-most-offensive-erdogan-poem-competition

But he's an islamist who's fucking Turkey's shit up by making your country even less european than it already was.

Bongs, is Boris your version of Trump? He seems like a complete assclown.

Perfidious

yuropeons are clueless on politics and they eat what their (((media))) say. thats why ur having stupid problems this century

we are ok

He isn't as dumb or abrasive as Trump but he is a bit of a clown.

No, he was Mayor of London before the muslim was and everybody loved him, then he campaigned for Britain to leave the EU and lo and behold the establishment turned on him. Everyone's a moron if they don't follow your political beliefs.

He was always portrayed as a bit of a buffoon, it was/is part of his public persona.

Why are Britts such a sore losers?

That's the upper end of the estimates I've seen but north and south america were actually very heavily populated

1. scientifically correct
2. economically correct
3. r9k tier, but still understandable
4. just a question,
5. melih gökçek is a twitter shitposter, respect the robot guy.
6. i disagree
7. a good quality moral question. answer may vary.

>implying we lose at anything but football

and cricket
and rugby
and being a superpower

You do realize you're proving his point here, right?

Rasheed

You do realize that NRx, white nationalists, the far right, the alt-right, anti-feminists, TRPers, MGTOW, and the like, all aim for this as a goal, right? Female liberation is literally pussifying the west as we speak.

>getting triggered by reality

It's kinda funny, I gotta admit.

>NRx,
Who?
>white nationalists,
Don't care, also, not rally
the far right, the alt-right, anti-feminists, TRPers, MGTOW,
Mostly scum to utter scum. If that is who you are, stay the fuck out.

Why weren't bongs kicked out by now anyway?

>tfw you will never join to EU, but turks will do

Ummm, how exactly?

True. Why does everybody (me included) keep forgetting about Ukraine?

I dunno. They said they'll be gone 2 years after the referendum. The government doesn't even want to leave; none of the two major party leaders were pro-brexit and the people campaigning for it (Farage, Johnson) probably didn't think it'd happen. Farage jumped ship like a coward when he realised that what he'd been pushing for actually happened and that he was expected to lead for real; the same thing goes for Boris Johnson who probably intended to make a career out of being the honourable loser who fought bravely for a lost cause.

The conservatives are mostly pro-brexit now.

T. Turks in denial roleplaying as slavs

What exactly was Farage supposed to lead? Not a fan of this meme.

Two articles about the french in the most read articles.
Thanks bro

>le "i know nothing about british politics" faec

Why can't turkey join the EU while the poor eastern european countries do?

He could've stayed on to act as a kind of opposition leader during the negotiations. His departure did seem a bit weak desu.

>for as long as it remains a member
So they're basically throwing everything they've got at EU, because they got so salty about Verhofstadt and Abe's threats.

Britain won't have any power over those issues anyway, because they will be decided in the foreseeable future, and I'm assuming Brits are out by then one way or the other.

stop giving attention to meme articles

Because Eastern Europeans are Europeans

Whats wrong with them britts siding with muslims all the time?
Why they never kill pakigirls ?

Now they want to play trojan horse and destroy the whole EU from the inside.

This is no friendly divorce at all. It's more a declaration of war kinda thing.

Their argument is "turkey is culturally not european"
But again, there are countries in eu that aren't culturally european such as hungary, finland and bulgaria

Save your anger for the negotiations, Hans.

The term "Europe" was first used synonymously with the the term "Christian world". Therefore Turkey doesn't fulfill the basic criteria.

You have no idea, the only thing that you communicate is that you hate Germany and UK.

Germany for most fucked up it self...but that's nothing that can't be repaired. Also that's the main reason we managed to got a relevant identitaire movement as all the other important states of the EU.

But inviting Turks into the EU is simply destroying the whole projekt.

There is still a chance of getting a identitair-EU soon.

>aren't culturally european such as hungary, finland and bulgaria
nice meymey

False, read the wiki.

>they're at it again

Don't agitate them or you'll have to go ask Uncle Sam to save your ass once again :^)

amk çomarı seni.

Nobody killed her, she killed herself because she couldn't handle a bit of banter

A rather good book
theguardian.com/books/2005/jan/22/featuresreviews.guardianreview7

where do the 20m Germans, the 2.5 m in atomic weapons the 70m in ww2 and fucking 65 m abos come from, there ant have been that many abos. And why are africans in colonies and indians counted separately from colonialism figures which themselves are ridiculous at 200m?

Just like ww2 again.

You said the 'term'. The term is Greek.

Serious question:

Why would no other country in the EU veto this?

Literally any of them could even if the UK did endorse it

>eurocucks are so cucked by sandniggers that they think a jewish religion belongs to europe
Europe is beyond saving now, europeans were born to be cucked

thats definitely an attempt to deconstruct the eu for their future trades. he wont meddle or be mean to the eu but directly tries to relativize the core of the values and the principles, lead them into an uncertain/insecure situation to make a breakthrough.

the whole pic is ridiculous. literally 2 minutes of googling will show the highest estimates are like
>2 million abos
>20 million natives in all of N. America

i stopped bothering to look them up after that as it's obviously completely made up

Yes, that is what I was implicating :^)

oh and those are the highest estimates of the population at the time, assuming every single one was genocided. which is manifestly not true in any case

Why would they veto it?

Access to a market of 80 million and labour as cheap as Bulgarians is pretty enticing.

And yet Turkey strives to be in the cuck club for a century or so

>what is Greece
>what is Cyprus

toppest of keks
you can be fucking sure we will veto this with the power of a thousand suns

*thinks of removing a meat based dish*

Tsipras and Erdogan get on.
Don't see why he'd be opposed to the T*rks joining.

Cyprus is much less anti-Truk than it used to be. Northern Cyprus elected a pro-unionist President in 2014 and there's even been talks of tearing down the wall and making Cyprus one nation again.

I'm not saying the veto can't happen I'm just saying it's probably not as certain as people propose it is.

Yes, all those illegal Mexicans and Central Americans are all Hindu and Muslim. You fucking dipshit.

Junker and Merkel refused to play nice so neither will we

My comment shouldn't be understood in such light, I don't really have positive opinion on the EU, moreover I'm studying Ottoman history.

i wasnt even thinking of cyprus and greece.

Half of eastern europe is against immigrants from outside europe full stop.
Populist parties across Europe are espousing anti-immigration rhetoric, and it's literally undeniable that not only is Turkey an increasingly Islamist shit hole, it has extremely porous borders and already contains literally millions who would come to europe.

So to name a few countries I would expect to veto: Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Slovakia, Austria. Further add the countries that might veto for populist reasons and you have at least half of europe.

Im not saying a veto would be certain but I would be literally amazed if it passed

I am embarassed at Bojo's conduct though.

Crash this union with no survivors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

>Using an estimate of approximately 37 million people in Mexico, Central and and South America in 1492 (including 6 million in the Aztec Empire, 5-10 million in the Mayan States, 11 million in what is now Brazil, and 12 million in the Inca Empire), the lowest estimates give a death toll due from disease of 90% by the end of the 17th century (nine million people in 1650).[5] Latin America would match its 15th-century population early in the 19th century; it numbered 17 million in 1800, 30 million in 1850, 61 million in 1900, 105 million in 1930, 218 million in 1960, 361 million in 1980, and 563 million in 2005.[5] In the last three decades of the 16th century, the population of present-day Mexico dropped to about one million people.[5] The Maya population is today estimated at six million, which is about the same as at the end of the 15th century, according to some estimates.[5] In what is now Brazil, the indigenous population declined from a pre-Columbian high of an estimated four million to some 300,000.

While it is difficult to determine exactly how many Natives lived in North America before Columbus,[6] estimates range from a low of 2.1 million (Ubelaker 1976) to 7 million people (Russell Thornton) to a high of 18 million (Dobyns 1983).[7]

It would be extremely difficult to kill 150 million people when there were only 55 million to begin with. Not to mention 37 of those 55 were in South and Central America, two areas the Brits barely touched.

Assuming the 90% disease death toll was similar across all of the Americas, you're looking at a high estimate of about 17 million dead in North America.

>Europe as a whole largely does not pay its dues to NATO (minus states like Estonia, Britain and Poland, who I appreciate)
>wants to create European army

as if you faggots could agree how to pay for anything

I support an EU army because you don't deserve a free ride on American money.

>63 million abbos
haha, no

now THATS what i call banter

At most we killed 40 million Indians and the famines mostly weren't our fault, a few million native indians in the Americas deliberately but technically thats the colonies fault, most of the Abbos but there were never many and so we can't have killed more than 100,000 with perhaps 5-7 million killed by disease and so by accident and we can blame Australia for that anyway.
Add on some african tribes from zimbabwe and east africa, zulus and boers plus mau mau which all add up to around 100,000-200,000.
French, Germans, Dutch, Americans, Spanish, Russians from all our wars since anglo-saxon times and thats still only somewhere around 2-5 million.

t. paki

we're white, unlike you

>anglos
>killing Russians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game

I know about GG, but I don't remember anglos killing any Russians.

>They said they'll be gone 2 years after the referendum.

The 2 year countdown doesn't start until the UK gov triggers article 50.

Crimean War? The civil war after the Great War?

Crimean war was the major one but we also got involved in the civil war . We were usually allied or uninvolved with each other, your last tsar was our king's cousin, they were best friends.

Stopped Russians destroying the Ottoman Empire twice

British actions during Crimean War were nothing short of selfdestructive or clumsy. Only Scots were able to contribute anything, but they aren't anglos. France was literally pulling all the weight. If France wasn't involved, Russia would've slaughtered Brits and Ottomans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_contribution_to_the_Allied_Intervention_in_Russia_1918–19
mfw russians were invaded by little blue men from australia

t.retard

They're just upset that EU leaders didn't get upset and debate whetever they should kick them out and instead just stayed calm and awaited for the official brexit announcement.

Now they have to trigger article 50 themselves so that invidual EU members give them any new trade deals because tehy won't even initiate negotiations until the article is triggered.

Or most likely they just got shit new deals and they're never gonna brexit because of that.

>can't refute
>call him names
Weak banter.

>being this much of a spastic

what a waste

>provided nothing factual in the first place
>expect me to give him facts
why should i Ivan?

Would seem like a strategic way of weakening Turkeys political soverignty.

At least read up on the subject before bringing it up. Saying British actions during the war weren't blunders is hilarious. In fact if Brits weren't involved in decision making, Frenchies would've won the war all by themselves and much quicker too. Ottomans were irrelevant.

maaaaaaaaate

that's jokes

you're forgetting about free movement mate

They'll be out by next year, who cares

Turkey will never join. All it takes is one country to stop them from joining. And there are plenty of those in the current EU.

Then Albania has no chance either

Albania is a little more negotiable due to its size, but yeah I can't see them joining anytime soon. The closest one atm is probably Montenegro.

Enjoy your """"Union""""

I can only imagine this is to say up yours to the EU.

Fucking stupid idea.

Unless he's doing it because he knows Turkey will never join the EU but he might be able to jew the kebabs by saying he'll help them.

If you dont like it then trigger the article 50 already :^)

>wankerer

toplel

nothing happens cuz veto but its made the turks favourable to us
I have no idea what he is planning but its probably going to be brilliant.

Everyone says Boris is an idiot but I feel like May wouldn't have appointed him foreign secretary if she didn't trust him.

>brits on a power trip again

Exactly, People upset about brexit call everyone who disagreed with them idiots, he had a playful personality as mayor but that was just part of the persona, people wouldn't re-elect an actual idiot.

So, i just really want to know what he is planning with this top banter.

>Gott
WOTAN you cuck

cant wait to see bongland get nuked desu

youtube.com/watch?v=iOPAR9Y_gC4

EU =\= Schengen area

Turkey is literally occupying half the territory of a EU country (Cyprus) without said occupation being recognized by anyone but Turkey.
They can't join unless they remove themselves from Cyprus