Ugly architecture

Post the ugliest architecture found in your country.

You are just jealous you didn't invent Concrete brutalism style yourself.

post modern stalinist yeehaw

It is hard to find ugliest, when it is all ugly as shit.

Now it is commieblock-thread

Google Street View: Kyiv, Obolon'

Enjoy.

Butifel eastern Pasila

This just opened and I think it's the ugliest building in our capital

A friend's friend used to live in a commieblock offscreen to the right with couple of his buddies.

The insides of their lair made the outside look all fresh and neat.

That one is not half bad.

This depressing concrete turd.

Man those old commie buildings can't hold a candle to newer Russian styles when we talk about ugly architecture.

This fucking out of place building in our capital is completly fucking disgusting considering thd city has a 1600s feel and it looks bad
Foxx il gvern

That area is so cyberpunk

It's like I'm indoors while outdoors.

I was in Washington in July and somehow missed that one. Thankfully.

The girlfriend insisted we look at the fucking Native American museum, which was bad enough, but I'm sure not nearly as 'enriching' as that place. I wonder how many floors are dedicated to peanut butter.

Hard mode: No commie blocks

It is so ugly that, when it was unveiled, professional architects criticized it heavily although they're not suppose to do so

Блядь, кapтинкa oтвaлилacь.

We have a winner here.

The fuck is this for real or render?

GAM in Chile is ugly af and full of shitty commies

I'm not French but this deserves an honorable mention

It is real building.

I'm not proud of that achievement TBQH

this transformator house in the middle of Budapest

was about to post this

It looks like it can't decide whether it wants to be neo-classical, modern, postmodern or just generic 'commie-block'. So it went for all of the above.

It wouldn't even be so bad though, if it weren't for those silly neoclassical columns right at the top.

That's some dystopian shit right there.

how it was

how it is

pic

Horrendous

I saw it earlier this summer so I haven't been inside but the material on the outside looks really bad depending how the light hits. It goes from brown to bronze.

wtf this makes me so uncomfortable

Isn't this a giant ghetto now ?

That looks like straight out from here.

and the "fucking up old buildings" prize goes to...

>not posting those wroclaw towers

the fuck? is it Italy?
it reminds me of this-a skyscraper built in a small city by a truck factory (located in the same place) as their office building.
demolished few years ago

It was for a long time, in the 90s to early 2000s. It got filled up with small time gangsters and other semi-human filth, and at one point the garbage piled in the centre of it reached several storeys high. Then it got sold and cleaned up, with the new ownership intending to recreate it as a livable block of flats--but the sale fell through with the financial crisis back in 09. So now it's semi-maintained; there hasn't been the slew of druggies and criminals that infested it a few decades back, but it's not exactly a desirable location.

My courtyard(Haдeюcь, чтo пpaвильнo пepeвёл.).

lol, architects shouldn't work on pcs with fucked up graphic card
>a fucking

Since I've had depression I've started liking Brutalist architecture. Bold simplicity is something to be desired.

We dbz now

10/10 would climb and jump into hay stack.