Why is this board so rude?

Why is this board so rude?
I came here to have a good time, asked hows britain in british general and get called a polenigger.
Its like everyone is autistic in here and cant hold a conversation

It's you Poles who act like arrogant pricks.

You see, once Cred Forums disseminated into Cred Forums's bloodstream, it infected every flagboard with fear of racial/national derision

Everybody's on thin ice

this

alri dr. sudan

Poles are white niggers and derserve to be treated as such

I was thinking about u yesterday

It's nice having friends in America, Australia, Columbia, Britain, etc.

i dont act like one, assuming theres only one poster behind a flag is pretty autistic
true
rude and autistic

Why do you care about Anglos? Biggest scum on earth.

De polen pikken onze banen in!

Not so much autistic as 15 years old and no social skills

Stop overrusing the word autistic, also you made a thread where you called Swedes "the worst posters" you are a hypocrite.

why is it rude?

Mate, you are insulting others while complaining about being insulted. You are the worst kind of person.

>le Cred Forums ruind eberyting

Everytime my fucking giga sides holy fucking LEL

why is it insulting? i just stated a fact

Well Brits generally hate Polish people, because most Polish immigrants act like absolute wankers.

It's not a fact

generals are always bad doesn't matter which even the american one is full of anger and hatred

We love you Pawel! Come visit if you want. We'll have a few beers and bag some slags together, just you and me.

I didn't say it ruined it, it just made everyone very nationally/racially aware

Its just banter m8

deserved

>tfw nice guy who is never butthurt
I became immune to butthurt after spending quite some time on different imageboards
So push 'em off the cliffs

>most Polish immigrants act like absolute wankers.
Nah, they just keep to themselves desu. Can understand why though, it can be hard to integrate in an entirely new country, although the ones who grew up and went to school here are nice and well integrated for the most part. What are they like in Ireland?

so thats why they are rude on a mongolian cave painting site? thats so fucking stupid

I used to live in Ireland and I have to admit many Poles there are complete bydło trash.
Sorry for them, Ireland (not all are bad though)

If it makes you feel better here people think poles are hardworking and hood people

nice