Do you agree with this?

Do you agree with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodcountry.org/index/overall-rankings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you know it was made by a company sponsored by corporations and for a meeting about how good it's to race mix and how great transgender people are?

random shit stats

Funland should be #1 but otherwise I agree with the list.

Not really. Sweden would be #1 if they didn't export ridiculous amounts of weapons to countries like saudi arabia since they do everything ireland or finland does except better.

Then you've got countries like russia that have brought nothing good to the world except suffering and misery.

Redpill me on Sweden.

Why are they so popular in every ranking? Cred Forums told me the contrary,

nope it's just the same usual bullshit rankings that usually put sweden at the top of every ranking, because for propaganda purposes you can twist facts so as to show per capita achieving instead of actual achieving, and such, like defining achieving by random socio-political goals being achieved, apprently makes a country better ? bullshit bullshit bullshit

not to mention the incredibly biased "INT'L PEACE AND SECURITY" with the little hippie logo on it, of course, haha go fuck yourself

Yes, because we're above Germany.

No, because: 26th place in Culture ? Seriously ?

Also:

>Germany first place in "World Order"

Topkek. Truely a New World Order.

Meme ranking

How is Australia at #6 for planet and climate? We're the second largest coal producer and we are in like the top 10 for energy use per capita.

actually it's not just "INT'L PEACE AND SECURITY" which is shit, most of these categories are stupid

>world order
what does it even mean ?
apparently germany is #1 at this which frankly makes it sound very ominous indeed

>prosperity and equality
prosperity ok
equality is a retarded buzzword which doesn't mean anything

>culture
fucking BELGIUM is number one
USA somehow number 41

what a fucking joke

>Germany #1 for world order
hahaha

>iceland #1 for planet & climate
hahaha

>Belgium #1 for culture
hahahahahahahahahaha

>guatemala
>higher than greece
What.

It's since been updated

Sweden is now #1

That says it all really

>Belgium
>culture

>Culture USA not in 120+ range
shit tier list

We are horrible people from a horrible country, someone should nuke us, nothing good has ever come out of Sweden, all Swedes should be gassed. Cred Forums is right Heil Hitler

Lol no

3rd in culture
>belgium
Are the people who made this fucking autistic
Waffle niggers

>Ireland on top
>Kenya in the running
100% legit

This

Also
>Guatemala
>Kenya

No.
>Science & Technology
America is the country with the most nobel prizes.
We invented the car, the airplane, the internet, we went to the moon and created nuclear weapons.
>Culture
America is home of rock and roll, pop, rap, hip hop, jazz, blues and that's just music. In clothing we invented the jeans which is used worldwide. In cuisine we have the BBQ, hamburgers, hot dogs, fried chicken, and we invented soda like Coca Cola.
>internal peace and security
Something that can only be truly achieved when every citizen can defend him or herself by their own, which therefore requires guns. Maybe Switzerland could be better than us in that sense, but still we would be second
>World Order
We saved the world from empires, nazis and communists. We also actively enforce freedom and democracy everywhere in the world by for example fighting terrorism and dictatorships.
>Prosperity & Equality
We are the world's wealthiest nation. We have the largest GDP in the world and among the Top 5 GDP per capita, despite having one of the world's most populous countries (all of top 10 countries in population but Japan are all third world). Also, among top 5 HDI.
>Health & Wellbeing
Best doctors in the world, the most hospitals in the world (more than even China). Most contributions to medicine like inventing potions. In terms of well being, well we have the world's richest people so there's that.

America #1
Suck it, rest of the world.

>US not Science and Technology

>inventing potions

Magic isn't real son. Harry Potter was not a documentary.

How did we beat Switzerland on prosperity and equality?

There are so many things you don't take into account like wealth distribution, obesity, privileged healthcare for the rich etc.

I agree that America culturally and scientifically the most dominant country in the world though

>the airplane

Is*

I just don't understand why they put Belgium number one and not US

t. Brazilian American

Because it's obviously adjusted to population somehow

>wealth distribution
Yeah no we're not communists.
The smart, useful, creative and productive earn more while the dumb, useless and leeching earn less.
What's wrong with that, exactly?
>obesity
It's not a bad thing. Come on. Would you rather lead a boring fit live or eat KFC and watermelons all day long?
>privileged healthcare for the rich
See the first green arrow.

How can you not put the USA as number one for science and technology? We would be living like the 1800s if the us didn't exist. No airplanes, no internet, tons of diseases uncured, barely and development in the scientific world, etc.

This is the worst list I've ever seen desu

>UK #1 for technology when the US government invented in the internet
i almost believe this is a troll image

What great scientific breakthroughs are American? Stop saying aeroplanes or cars, the former were invented by a Brazilian and modern air travel was the Canadian and Brits, cars by the Germans.

Today in America 50% of all PhD doctoral canidates are foreign born, higher in STEM fields.

Bad troll attempt. Just look at the nobel prizes

There are people working their ass off who live in poverty in the US. That's 3rd world country tier shit. You should respect your labor more, the unnecessary amount of wealth your wealthiest people get could be used for better good, and it's not communism.

And healthcare should be available for everyone despite the socioeconomic status.

>Today in America 50% of all PhD doctoral canidates are foreign born, higher in STEM fields.
Even if that bullshit fact you just spit out of your ass were true we'd still be the world's #1 in terms of knowledge, lmao.

GG Sweden, Poland and Austria, punching far above their population weights

Thats just your opinion man.
I shared mine and thats yours.

Fucking Obama and Al Gore have Nobel prizes, no one takes them seriously.

That's the opinion of every civilised nation on earth.

>Being this mad that Canada has made zero contributions to the world

Your memeing skills are quite remarkable.
Yes, they are. You successfully dodge and avoid facts such as who invented and developed the most important tools of modern human life, who made the achievements and discoveries that pushed humanity foward.
You successfully come up with bullshit statistics, obviously not mentioning their source. And you also successfully discard any statistics that go against you. Truly, Canada, your shitposting begins to rival that of Australia. In fact, I would even dare to call it a different school of posting. I would call it "baitposting". However, all things said, taking all factors into account, fully understanding the complexity of the situation of which I find myself in, remind you of the blatant, pathetic, stupid, worthless, ridiculous, poor, sad, depressive, ugly, pathogenic, disgraceful, and yet familiar mark of your very flag: A. Fucking. Leaf.

>achievements and discoveries that pushed humanity forward

Such as?

Spain.

Why are you sucking so much American cock?

Half some respeck. Stop gagging.

>Science and Technology
>Cyprus...3
>United States...26

Didn't the Brazilian guy who made that airplane actually kill himself after seeing planes being used for war?

>Costa Rica
>Guatemala
>Not Taiwan or S. Korea
What?

>Belgian culture
The one that recently got Allahu Akbar'd this March?

>German World Order
Le Refugees Welcome!!!

Seriously, fuck these Marxists and their BS theories.