Hey European bros

Do you like to be called "European"?
Are you proud of it?

Of course

Only germans identify as europeans

No, i'm not European. I'm german.

No, it's gay

Of courshe

Do europeans really unironically identify as 'european'? Don't you have your own nationalities?

Europeanness is a meme

my passport says European Union so I identify as a unionist

No, I don't see myself as European (or white for that matter).

I can understand the application of both in some regards, but neither are part of my identity.

no

I assume they have a Captain Planet inferiority mentality like Du Gaul had. "Alone we're nothing. Together we can shit post against Russians and Americans"

Posting on behalf of my motherland

Considering the are the most superior country in europe, no they don't want to be grouped with irrelevant underperformers. They're british, not e*ropean.

>Posting on behalf of my motherland
You don't need to, their flag is already on the top left corner of yours.

I'm Swedish.

We're part of the "European peoples" etc, due to residing on the European continent and often common history, but it's not a national identity and I would never see myself as a "European" or god forbid "World citizen".

No and no since it carries no value outside a vague geographical one

No and yes

This, and the French a bit, as well.

Europeans don't share much with each other, except for maybe the country right next-door. For example, I don't share anything with the Italian gent I'm responding to, except for an objection to being called European.

The reason the Germans and the French embrace a European identity is because they're so blandly European as it is that their cultures conform largely to the amorphous European identity that would emerge in a unified Eurostate. Anyone with a culture substantially different from this dull, humourless, arrogant European identity will resist European integration, which is why the Brits left. Some countries, mine included, will passively resist integration in the name of the economic benefits the EU offers, trying desperately to ignore the explicitly expansionist, integrationalist rhetoric of the "European Project".

Am I allowed to stay in Europe ?

> Mom was born Dutch

> Dad was born in Indonesia, but moved here when he was 3months old.

Was never regitered in Indonesia and has been considered Dutch from the day of his birth.

I'm technically a 1/2 blood.

Am I allowed to stay.

>No and yes
Elaborate? Is there even a common european identity?

No, fuck Europe
No, fuck Europe

yes
we have to unite so we can survive, don't listen to foreigners trying to divide and conquer us itt

You are a bastard. You belong to no one.

>divide and conquer

We don't need any non EU guy to do that. You are already doing a great job.

I also think it's because they're the ones who actively benefit from the EU the most and can play around and wave their cocks in brussels however they please.

No, if I were to label myself

Northman (The Norwegian ethnonym for a Norwegian)
Scandinavian
Nordic
Western

It doesn't make sense to me to call myself European. I have more in common with Canadians, Americans and Australians than I do with Romanians and Italians.

You clearly haven't learned what it means to be a man if you need validation from other people for your existence.

I won't answer your question, but you would be the first to go if I was an Emperor, but not because of your genetics.

>Do you like to be called "European"?
I don't mind.

>2016
>i still care about a dozen farmers throwing shit at each other
oh please
what next ?
"¡señor !, ¡el frenchman stole a chicken give me subventioms¡¡!!" ??
no

nope, i'm not European, i'm British. i have nothing in common with a fucking hungarian.

I suppose yeah

>Are you proud of it?
yes, all other continents are full of fuckwits
(except south america, they're bros
)

So much this, "Europe" is made of different:
-races
-ethnicites
-religions
-traditions
-cultures
-mindsets
-languages

Some generic bullshit like we mostly have a christian background or being democracies don't mean shit. I have nothing in common with a german or a pole.

The Welsh are traitors. You must kill them.

Only cucks are proud of being called European desu.

>2016
>still chimping out

You are european slavboy

If it u European as in EU citizen instead of true Dutchman then no, otherwise, yes. The Netherlands is part of European civilization so I consider myself European. But I am Dutch first. The nations are what make Europe Europe, being European instead of Dutch doesn't make any sense

>t. büyük khan, proud warrior of the steppe and defender of tengri

I'm not European, I'm British. I don't group myself in with those people.

Turky has influenced Europe much more than Ireland ever did and at least they have clay on european soil.

Never thought myself to be "European" tBh.

>European civilization

That's american tier.

Portugal didn't even understand the question.

When the referendum was approaching, I was amazed at how Continentals seemed to be genuinely perplexed at why anyone would want to leave the EU. I mean, most people here were anti-Brexit, but at least understood the arguments in favour, whereas Continentals didn't seem to understand why anyone would be proud enough of their country to want to protect its sovereignty.

>i have nothing in common with a fucking hungarian.

>I have nothing in common with a german or a pole.

That is completely untrue, you'd know this if you ever had to work with non-europeans

I already worked with poles and a german girl. Absolutely nothing in common. They were like aliens to me.

It'd be cool if you didn't generalize you fucking european. Italians and Greeks want to fucking leave but we literally can't

Yes, I sexually identify as Europe (continent).

>It'd be cool if you didn't generalize you fucking european.
That'd be more awkward or difficult than cool.

kek.

mate i live in london. i don't have anything in common with them.

aussies, irish, nz and to a lesser extent SA, canucks and yanks are all i have in common with for the most part.

polacks might as well be on another planet.

Well yeah, you don't live in Europe, you live on an island so it's not like you're European.

You're just mad because Spain is too lazy to create civilization

>american education

how witty. typical european cunt.

Have you ever heard of a soldier who would die for the European flag?

Here's your answer.

simeltaneously identify as english, british and european

simplistic mongs

My nationality comes before that, but I also consider myself European (I'm not a brit btw)

I consider myself European not because of a shared identity but because I am from this continent and Europe has been the site of so many great battles in history and built the western world. It's a lot better than being from the New World which has pretty much no history.

But it's not the same way as I identify with my own country. I would die for my country, but not for the continent of Europe (unless maybe it was united in an all out way against another continent).

*simultaneously

> I would die for my country
found the dummy

It is not something of pride to be european for us.
It's just a matter we dont have the uk anymore.
Almost no maltese people actually like the eu other than the benefits we get.
Also we fucking hate any kind of kebab so any attempts to settle refugeed here is gonna be dealt with a swift no.

>typical european cunt.
Go back to the levant, then.

that's such a stupid question. also, yes you're european if you're british.

fuck off frog

I am mad that you suggest that we share anything. Dutch are filthy and disgusting. Also you have weird heads like Van Gaal.

>identifying with any group larger than tribe-size
bunch of cucks

But Malta, you are kebab. You speak Arabic.

Well I live in the geographical area named Europe therefore I am European. It has nothing to do with the EU or federalism.

Europe is a fake shit and fuck ancient greeks and their cuckold myths.

It doesnt matter why it was created, its a geographical area with clearly defined borders, so there isnt any room for semantics. You are European although it has nothing to do with the EU.

>aussies, irish, nz and to a lesser extent SA, canucks and yanks are all i have in common with for the most part.
Europeans on tour

>polacks might as well be on another planet.
untrue.

>Absolutely nothing in common.
you're wrong.

>with clearly defined borders

It's an austistic meme.
We speak a language that has bastardized arabic and heavy greco-latin influence
Also we wuz knightz

yep he's right
there's 2 sides of the mediterranean, if you're north side you're in europe, very simple

i'm gonna kick your ass if you keep shittalking Malta

I speak for all Finno Ugric people when I say we prefer to be called Asian thx

That's because there's never been a real, concrete threat against it. If there'd be a modern day equivalent of the 17th century ottoman invasion of Austria I'm quite sure a lot of people would be willing to shed blood to defend Europe, even if only as a concept.

no he isn't, mamadu ibn abdullah

Merkel stop giving us shit becasue of the k'babs.

I could care less about Austria, they are racist against southern euros so if anything I would cheer those hypothetical invaders.

That shit-eating siesta attitude is the exact reason why propaganda exists. Once your southern media finished repainting it as an organised assault on western christianity your catholic ass along with all your relatives would be marching towards Wien sooner than you knew it.

lolno, the brave and manly swedcucks can go and fight ahahahaha, not really, you would beg for the big ottoman cock

i hate being called anything
i wish i was never born
just saying i, me, myself makes me fucking rage

great comeback

not really

Britian showing again they are god tier bros.

As a soldier, I doubt that. People might be willing to fight the enemy while they're still on foreign ground so as not to have to fight them on your own soil, but I don't think a significant amount of people would be willing to die for "Europe".

European identity is just a form of pan-nationalism used to unify EU under a new common ethnicity.
It's also being used by Cred Forums types, instead of saying white.

so if you call yourself european, you either a cuck or racist.

When you live in a country with white niggers instead of people, it is no matter. I live in Siberia, so I'm asian, but I'm more white and more european than muscovites and another russian untermensches.

No. I am Spanish and Iberian but not European.

Nobody cares.

You shouldnt be proud because you have descendants over a geographic area.

Be proud of stuff you actually do. If you accomplish something be proud. Only losers with no accomplishments are proud of being from invisible area of map.

no, i'm iberian, not moor not european.

I think he meant no, we don't unironically refer to ourselves as european and yes, we do have our own nationalities.

Belgians too. Although they live in a non-country.

No, i find it insulting.
I am jewish, berber, sub-shaarian and arab. Calling me european is the same as calling me a filthy goyim-kuffar

Don't call us Asian!
Sometimes it makes Japanese angry

I do not wish to offend anyone.

t. Asian

Grow a pair

t.mexican

The only (sort of) europeans who WANT to be called europeans are Russians. But they are actually more Asians than Europeans.

you from syria?

Russian hate to be called Asian?

siberian

No

>nationalities
are you saying a fair Italian has more in common with a swarthy Italian than with a fair German who looks more like him for example?

phenotype > nationality

Russians don't consider themselves European

Oh yeah big time. They have a huge inferiority complex about that.

Are you proud to be Asian?

Fuck you

It is tricky. They do insist that they are part of Europe geographically and they hate to be associated with Asia. At the same time, yes they refer to Europe as Gayropa.

I see. It is like us. We dont see ourselves as Europeans at all but we dont like to be associated with North Africa. They are just russians, We are just Iberian. I know what they feel.

???

No, im spanish, not european.

Idk about that, but an opinion poll shows that 51% of Russians don't think their country is a part of Europe (while 46% do)

talk about an identity crisis

What about us, germany? I only have curiosity

I don't know

Depends on the context. Sure, technically I AM european, but if someone asks where I'm from, I won't say Europe. I'll say Sweden.
>Are you proud of it?
I'm not particularly proud of anything desu.

>I'm not particularly proud of anything desu.
how very swedish of you

Only 1/3 of Russia stand in Europe

Christian heritage.

being spoonfed with propaganda and other crap like the jante law does that to you

We're not even Europeans man

probably combined with the fact you're a loser in life

Yes. I am South Brazilian and therefore german and therefore european and proud

that's because of autism

>photos of this same town get posted every time South Brazil is mentioned

>photos of south brazil get posted every time south brazil is mentioned

Wtf really makes you think

Presumably South Brazil is larger than this one strange looking town

I'm Dutch

No, I'm Pole, but my appearance is like georgian, chechen or turk mixed with slavic blood

>Are you proud of it?
No

what has Europe ever done for Ireland?

What the fuck does that even mean

Other than Belgium and all those meme micro countries we're probably the most generic European country

>60% white
We are Finland.

There is still a lot of work to do, but we should male the Netherlands great again. Hopefully Flanders will join us.

Fuck off Asian chink cunt

I agree with him. Only shallow people enjoy talking about "pride". Pride is overrated.

im both norwegian and european
norwegian first and foremost, but also european as a broader identity

I dont really consider myself european or identify myself as such. But i dont care if i get called european

I am a Greek
fuck europe

White girls with dark eyes make my dick hard

Because finns are asians

It's you again eh? That sandnigger subhuman who started that thread about how israel is so bad cause some girl on Facebook told him to fuck off.

I'm German, not european.

So lemme get this straight

You guys can be defined culturally as

>British Islanders
>Nordics
>Low Countries
>French
>Iberians
>Central Europeans
>Italians
>Balkans
>Baltics
>East Slavs

Yea?

Your colonies are shit
Only better than France but at least they have Quebec

I'm Finnish and therefore not European.

honestly , no....

this

germans are aliens for us...

subhuman moroccan shitskin

German immigrant here. I am a german-american, not european. Never identified as a european until I came here, though that's faded away since then.

Implying South-Africa, Formosa and Nederlands-Indië and New York were shit. Cape Town was an important stop for ships, Formosa was near the Chinese mainland and Japan, so it was easy to trade plenty of valuable products. Nederlands-Indië was full of expensive spices. How can this be shit?

this pretty much

Yep

I prefer being called Northen African.
I'm very proud of my heritage

No, I don't see myself as European.

I'm Italian, my language is Italian, my food is italian, my culture is italian.

We are not like USA, here every country is different and we are proud it.

This. We even speak some weird alien tier language

Huehuehue my heritage. Now you are a brazilmonkey, enjoy your bananas

Absolutely not true. You just don't see what makes you special because you are used to it. In fact, I'd say the Netherlands is one of the countries that has a lot of peculiarities in europe

>i'm from the continent of europe

Drugs, flowers and stupid wood shoes

I don't like nor dislike it.
What's to be proud of, it was not my effort.

Yes. I'm a proud European of portuguese descent. I think there is a resurgence of anti-Europeanism because, at this point in time, Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. The EU is going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. We are now going into a multicultural mode and the EU will be resented because of its leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

as a bavarian, i don't even like being called a german.
do you like being called asian?

I don't mind it. Poland is in Europe, which makes me European.

Only americans consider themselves "european" because they don't want to choose from one of the dozen nationalities their mongrel ancestry consists of
>white
>dark eyes
pick one

No idea what you are talking about, I'm Norwegian.

I don't feel pride from my origin.
I feel pride from who I am.

No
I am fucking Estonian, a proud Finnic man, direct descendent of the Kalevipoeg bloodline

Exactly this. European is a meme

I have bad news, Nederland is a meme micro country user

I'm French not European

delet this

>*I'm Algerian not French

at least you still have overseas territories

I'm Angolan not Portuguese

you'd be surprised

Yeah Europe contributed a lot to the world, the industrial revolution and all the European inventions from the last few centuries are why the world is currently first world instead of third.

>the industrial revolution and all the European inventions from the last few centuries are why the world is currently first world instead of third.

What did you contribute or invent?

You're a hapa.

In the future you will have belonging and a home in Cascadia.

It sounds gay 2bh l4d

this.

Also, fuck the EU.

If Turkey can be into Europe
Morocco is also Europe

Mate, nobody gives a fuck about being """""""european""""""" here
The French project for Europe was an economical one, not a cultural one

>I'm a proud internationalist

YOU WUZ EUROPEAN N SHIET

No

neutral
>Are you proud of it?
No, not really.
I identify more with the concept of "white trash" that I discovered through Eminem.
Everyday I see niggers in suits with their iphones and headphones. It's a weird feel.

ummm invested literally hundreds of billions into your country?

Yes. How is it with Asians being called Asian?

end yourself mate

>europe will not survive

says the shitskin.

Cultural identity is something precious that should be protected in every nation, mine does it by making the cost of living nearly impossible, turning away any possible immigrants.

fuck you

Spic pls

Fell for the bait. Its a Barbara Spectre quote bro.

Neither like, nor dislike.
>Are you proud of it?
No, what about it is to be proud of?

We are north african not european