I'd tried to be modest, kind, nice as i can

I'd tried to be modest, kind, nice as i can..

And what I've got after?
People are treating me as easy person now. All the people in fucking relationship are the same.

They often screw me up and just pass by as if it's not even something big happening.

This fucking world. Fucking people
I need to act negative and rude to be treated right..

Start lifting weights, and taking martial arts classes.

Are you a girl ?
If you are a girl please be my wife.
If you're a dude kill yourself lol

are you that half BR guy?

stop being a wimp lad

I literally bumped my head against a pole when I was talking and walking with a girl, I ran away out of shame

Why do you need to be this rude again?

This. I observed that people tend to be arrogant, agressive for purpose to place themselves in higher rank.
If korea was a gun allowing country, I would sacrifice my life eliminating rude kinds of people. Like you

Grow thicker skin faggot.
And stop hating yourself, because THAT'S the issue.
Why the fuck would anyone respect you if you don't respect yourself ?

Then again, you are better placed to know yourself, if you hate yourself that probably for a good reason. There's knives in gookland, go ( fail to ) shank bitches before dying ( embarassingly ).

Oh my frog friend..

I really don't know why you say that. Why the fuck are you assuming me as a faggot.
It's quite uncomfortable desu. I'm just having difficulty to find some kinds which are matching with me.

I'm not that kind of fat fucking feminine faggot. I'm not that kind of annoying faggot at all. Because I've seen those annoying kinds in my life several times during my military service time and it's really uncomfortable you treating me as that kind.
I'm a super kimchi man with grown thick kimchi brain.And you are a hairy bush muslim, and now it's time to pray for Allah for you.
Well tried to advise me after being rude but fuck you desu.

Bacause humans live according to monkey rules. If they see you soft, nice and harmless, they will think that you scare of them and try force up their will to you.

kys user Just do it

Sounds like you forgot to wear your helmet.

damn...even i ain't that much beta.

Talk to me OP. I will be nice to you.

>Talk to me OP. I will be nice to you.
I don't need one anymore.

pls be my friend

ur a fag

You just learned the Golden Rule in life. If people can, or you allow it, people will take advantage of you. This includes your friends and family as well.

Learn to set boundaries

tagule

Sure amigo.
mi aremo bozinope bozipe

so we are amigos? don't hurt my feelings ok?

Sure. Only if we use lovegel when I put in your ass, It would not so hurt

You're a poofter, kill yourself you fruit, no one likes you you queer, just end it all you fairy.

No offense, F A G G O T.

Nothing new

that's not kind. If you want amigos don't say stuff like that

kok

hey faggot, get your bitch ass back to /r9k/

Having amigos is great but so much predictable dialogue or playing story sucks.

That's the reason why I said It's hard to find some bro-tier matching person.

Now I just need to go to Cred Forums to enjoy some wrecked threads

you can find it user, just don't be a pervert

I didn't even write that on honest thought.

but you can scare people anyway
I want us to be amigos and teaching you about spanish, sounds fun?

If you want an English teacher you should pay for it

Tbh that sounds very cool desu.
I wanna dominate whole Roman alphabet language desu. Personal dream.

Only Spanish or Portuguise words I know is 'puto' Because I learned that from a brazilian movie City of god

Dominate -> Master*

Here you've come across one of life's hardest lessons: If you're a beta no one will ever respect or like you no matter how much good you do.

I might can teach you back korean. If you only amigo chan want that,

well, you have a long way to go. I think spanish is a hard lenguage to learn but if you really like it you can do it
Sure! I don't know much about it, could you teach me from the start?

language* sorry amigo

Sure amigo, 운지운지 노운지 노무현 두부는 싸요!
ㅎ_ㅎ

ㄱ ㄴ ㄷ ㄹ ㅁ ㅂ ㅅ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎ
G N D R M B S O Z Ch K T P H
Here's some basic alphabet sound of korean.

Well, Amigo. Come to think of it, It might be little not much motivating though.
Have you ever thought to get an korean gf? That's the easiest nice way actually

nice, thank you. I'm gonna try to memorize
hmm I could teach you some easy words to make it less boring

not really, I'm not interested in having a gf. changing subject, instead of learning languages we can talk about our respective countries. Tell me about yours

jesus christ can you be more of a nigger, op?
how about being rude to the rude, neutral with the neutrals, and nice to the ones that deserve it? ever thought of that? inb4 no one deserves niceness- that's what retard frogs believe

I just wanna know how to write down my name, Like introducing myself in spanish
"I am a kimchiman" like this words.
Does your language have some gender discerning?

My cunt. Idk m8. The stereotypes are 60% facts I guess. except 9cm dick.

Sadly im pretty bottom tier around here. Used to stay in school till late night studying stuffs to go to good university but i failed anyway.

Until then I spent fucktons of time playing games in front of my computer ;_;
After graduated i just did few labor work that's all. There are some crazy work holics in korea that's true. People here are pretty dull about spending time working.

Once I used to start laborwork from 10am and it was over 2am next day's dawn. I don't understand it but usual kimchi people have some weird pride doing work so long.

And the day i worked on the workplace I got paid 90$. And never went again.

Now I'm being simply NEET. m8s around my age are going to do military service things. '

How's your life in chile, amigo?

>I'd tried to be modest, kind, nice as i can..
nothing good comes of these unless you are ikemen. girls neglect you all the time no matter how modest and kind you are, unless you are ikemen.

so instead you should dedicate yourself to get skills based on your character.