What was your country's mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YF-tBVVumMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 not bombing japan with more nukes

Getting independence

hayao pls, you make millions from your films and you are afraid of a few outliers?

stopping at 2

Turning our back on the Commonwealth in favour of becoming a German vassal.

debression

Mashed spuds

Allowing Belgium's independence. Going further back, not kicking the Spaniards out of there in the first place.

Turning our back on the Commonwealth in favour of becoming an American vassal.

Succumbing to post-colonial Islamism
Performing Mitosis
Generally succumbing to Islam at all
Being sell-outs to the entire community

Leaving the EU.
Letting in hundreds of thousands of Pakis
Creating the USA
etc.

Not sending the blacks back to Africa after the Civil War.

You would be an American vassal regardless.

the only mistake is myself

Allowing women to vote

Not killing all the abos

do it now

we did nothing wrong

Losing WW1

Anime is NOT a mistake

- Anime Otaku

failed to kill all Chinese out

Not working with france to destroy the eternal anglo

This
or hitler.

Monarchy was removed too soon.

The Second Balkan War. Joining the losing side in both world wars. Communism.

Existing
I'm sorry hispanoamerica

beat me to it

leaving minorities alive

universal suffrage

Foolishly choosing to be part of Romania and thinking it would change anything
Basically what Moldovans are doing right now

Becoming a monarchy or losing it's territories.

Cheers luv xoxox

Not joining nato in 1999.

Collapse of USSR.

why you even need NATO?

Getting involved in WWI and WWII

We should have let Euros keep killing each other desu

existing; being born/alive; making more babies; pandering to the cult group.

None, France is literally flawless, everything that happened was the design of God. And so is our coming salvation.
France is but an instrument of the divine, although it's most beautiful one.
It can not make any mistakes, this is all part of the greater design.

Nice cop-out Pierre

youtube.com/watch?v=YF-tBVVumMw

t. Yitzhak Shlomo Rodriguez

Don't forget ruining Dota for the entire SEA.
But Pierre your saint was already killed by the Bongs.

if you didnt "won" the world wars you wouldnt be the number one player today. It was a smart move to join and let the other nations do most of the killing.
Europe was destroyed after the wars. usa was untouched and could concentrate on spreading its influence.

Aggressive sweden is attacking it's neighboring countries and deploying armed forces on our border

>trying into sarcasm
just be good boys and you'll be ok

weebs

black lives matter, and by extension, toronto

winning ww2

Not only was it untouched but we can still see nowadays how proud they are of " winning " the wars when they really didn't do that much.

Ukarine

Fighting for independence instead of bullying/asking the Brits to give us the Ohio Basin + Mississippi River system

The political will isn't there.

Collaborating with the nazis.

I thought only South France did that

Also, not waiting until saner voices prevailed in Parliament and they returned to their policy of salutary neglect

Pretty sure that collaboration was more popular in North France

Not him but my great-grandmother used to tell me about WWII before passing on, and from that plus regular classes, I think overall, we've had mostly collabos around the country, be it in cities or the countryside, with much more resistance in the countryside than in big cities like Lyon or Paris. The main thing to remember is our *government* allowed the nazis to do whatever they wanted. We even installed the Gestapo and helped out with the Shoah without being asked to do so.

Allowing Kiwi independence

Yeah it was a good idea and all but you and Portugal really fucked that one up. You Iberians are responsible for 1 1/2 continents filled with subhumans.
It's ok mate, I'll learn to forgive you one day. Yo quiero Taco Bell.

Yeah I probably tend to think that any place related to my grand parents was only love and resistance, my bad

>they really didn't do that much
Bombing destroyed the German war industry and that was a joint American-British operation. We helped keep Brtiain afloat by guarding the shipping lanes. We weren't a non-factor in Europe, we just didn't do much direct fighting

That said, we were mostly concentrated on the war in the Pacific because that one was more dangerous to us

Yeah, I was thinking only of Vichy France instead of collaboration in general

A real nation only in 1861, we waited to much.

>Spain gets the shitty, hard-to-develop continent
>Britain and France get the continent with two of the largest navigable river systems in the world + a shitload of easily developed land
Why does God hate Spaniards

letting panama go

me

Existing

>bbut our logistics
you shortened the war. england, when you exclude london, didnt see much of it, and would have survived without the usa.
the soviet union won the war.

USSR

Letting Alberta join

Breaking the Soviet Union to pieces. And yes, we're was an Empire Of Great Evil. Nostalgia.

creating Brazil

Apart from the obvious collaboration with nazis, Mai 68 was pretty bad.
It's the turning point that allowed our country to become a liberal mess.

Leaving the Old World and helping the austrians in their petty squabbles instead of continuing the kebab removing.

Nothing really unless you're arguing moral grounds. Then the genocide of the natives or continuation of slavery. But both of those were done for pragmatic reasons and are part of the reason why the US is both massive and bordered by only two possible enemies.

We waited on our wars. we played the hero when it was convenient. Probably the biggest demographic issue is just obesity and education. But average plebs have no hope to fuck up the nation.

So the biggest mistake is going to be whoever loses us our super-power status. Probably in the next 50 years when WW3 starts and the Long Peace ends.

you forgot fast food

Joining Hitler in WW2

Becoming so feminized after hundreds of years of staying out of war entirely.
Oh and me being born of course.

Uniting Finland, we could spend the next 100 years dumping depleted uranium rods into the Baltic sea and it still wouldn't be as cancerous as that fucking country.

>dutch will agree with me
being exist

>Making two cancerous movie trilogies based on a book written by a South African
>also literally having happy merchant meme as PM

>Being colonized by the portuguese

Not picking our own cotton.

Stopping to use bidet

yup
1st mistake: enslaving blacks
2nd mistake: liberating them

despite all of its flaws, LoTR is still the single best movie trilogy of all times ladm8

Killing JFK

joining the prussians

I don't care if the movies are great or not, it has turned into complete cancer because of how over paraded it is here and it doesn't help that am*ricans keep making assumptions on our cunt based on the movies

It's better than being known just for fucking sheep.