>China plans to create targeted city on earth
>Combined Beijing, Tianjin, etc into one super city
>Europe btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhili
youtube.com/watch?v=vZdBeczDLpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody cares lmao

eh, during the imperial times it was called zhili, "direct taxation", it's basically the same thing, the minister of zhili was the most senior postion in court because of proximity to the capital and their taxation efficency but not the richest, jiangnan was and they couldn't even get everyone to pay their taxes

anyways it's for efficiency really

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhili

It will be largest MEGAPOLIS. The centre of the world 2035 on onwards.

This is where star ship enterprise will be built for sure.

Why they love live in those commiskyscrappers so much instead of building low-floor houses? China isn't' so overpopulated t b h.

>chinese built starships
Passageways painted in lead paint, 2,000 sailors crammed into a small berthing and the engine runs on peanut oil.

yes it is, china is not ukraine, you can't fit millions of people unto mountains

How come the Chinese keep doing those crazy ass engineering projects while USA does nothing worth of note recently? What happened?

china needs some diversity desu

Too busy spending all of our money defending worthless European nations from the Russian Boogeyman.

the us gobmint is broke you know

Probably because people want to leave in a nice coastal areas, not in the fucking mountains or deserts. China is a big country.

they've got a building bubble, they literally can't stop building shit, even if it's useless

I often wonder if those ghost cities are built in preparation for a global catastrophe. Just pick your population up and move them to a brand new city.

they've built ghost cities all over africa

>ghost cities
are filled, it's not 2009 you know

spot the gook

spot the slowpoke

youtube.com/watch?v=vZdBeczDLpA
ching choooong

Do will there be a housing bubble burst that will ruin the 2030's?

It'll collapse before 2035

Concentrating all the people in one location would help save at least some of the nature in china so personally I'm all for it.

I'm also for strategic nuclear strikes on chinese population centers to thin the herd but whatever works, it's all good.

I don't mind. Even if they are expending money they don't have, for me it's all good. Sure, it might turn into an international crisis, but china will be the most affected by it so, overall, the result will be good. And if there is no crisis and they actually manage to do all that they want, good for them, I am not losing anything.

We don't care, lemon face.

>expending
I meant spending.

t. Dumbshit

If China is so great, why did you move to America ?

Bug-like efficiency.

It's actually because there isn't enough supply.

>muh ghost cities
An immense meme.
The buildings are made first, and then the government lets people in.

China has a hukou system that requires you to file for permission to move your household residency.

It's almost like you don't have to be from X country to like X country?

>unironically liking china as a country

Nobody likes China.

>liking china
Wow. Just.... wow.

t. chong ching chong

>i like a real life cyberpunk dystopia

I do

this. these thread only gather chink immigrants who cares alot about china.

2bh nobody knows of even those city names and what the fuck is going on in such areas in china.

yet recently somehow these almost chink circlejerking threads have appeared too much. pls make more interesting threads bout china that non chinks can at least digest or get interest in. these shits are just as boring as do yo love x threads.

literally no one cares about your opinion, your country's in terminal decline into total irrelevance

>a-any dissenting voice are shills!

nuke it

one hydrogen bomb on beijing

another on shanghai

can you be any more annoying, actually don't answer that

How exactly did you derive to the conclusion 'Europe btfo'? Lol, we don't give a shit.

Another nuke taget for WW3

asian american at generally very angry at white people they've never met
(don't ask me why, i don't get it either)

no we're not. don't base your opinions on SJW reddits. its like saying all french people are sensitive and emotional cunts because of the french on int.

this is pretty retarded, beijing is a terrible place to build a metropolis. its flanked by mountains that lock in smog and fog.

If we were to move the entirety of America's population(or the world) to one existing US city. Which should it be?

I would go for Denver

Call me when the weather is different than nuclear winter over there.

while it would be kinda cool to build shit like that who would live there? we neither have a fast growing population nor masses of people from the countryside coming to the cities. besides I dont see you americans building anything like that either.

you have to admit though its interesting to observe from an outside perspective.

>engine runs on peanut oil
If they make into space with peanut oil, I'll finally admit that China has surpassed the west in science.

China is best Japan