There are 10,000s of nukes around the world

And the only country that has ever been nuked is Japan, TWICE!

LMAO. Japan BTFO. How will they ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9lquok4Pdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Afghanistan was nuked too desu.

Another great thread from our friends in Australia

reminder that brits nuked your country

russia alone has 10k

whadayatalkinabeet

youtube.com/watch?v=I9lquok4Pdk

Really gets your brain thinking

>inb4 nuclear winter

unproven bullshit

there are 6 billion people on earth and your parents got stuck with a worthless australian

makes you think. will your parents recover ?

But you used a nuke at Emu fields and still terrorised by them.

This actually did really make me think
Also why did France do so many tests in comparison to us

We had already done a fair chunk of the work along side the US during WW2. France had to start from the beginning.

They developed nukes by theirselves instead of getting them as gifts from America like the UK and Pakistan did.

It's like they were nuking themselves so they could build up an immunity to nukes before the other side attacked.

>country of the rising sun
Can't make this shit up.

"No."
Actually you're half right though. After we did our first H-bomb the Yanks stated sharing (which they had always promised to when we gave them literally all our military tech including nuclear stuff, jet engine, computers etc etc, and then didn't.)

That said we still make our own nukes.. It's just the delivery system that we get from them, so it doesn't really explain it..

ACKKKECHLY

We had our own various warheads and delivery system(s) before we switched to Trident. Only post 80s that we switched entirely to SSBN one.

>and Pakistan did.
nigger what? retarded huezilian we made the bomb OURSELVES. fuck you leb cunt

Yeah I know that.

>them as gifts from America like the UK

Learn a little history HUE.

We were testing israeli nukes

Sent that too early but yes my point was they are still British warheads, it's just the missile system we get off the burgers. Still not sure why the French have so many more tests than us tho (French incompetence perhaps?)

>American reading comprehension

Thought they'd treated them with the south Africans desu. They tried to develop some (actually) racist bio/chem weapons with them too.

GAYED

>Sent that too early but yes my point was they are still British warheads, it's just the missile system we get off the burgers.

This too I am aware of.

>Still not sure why the French have so many more tests than us tho (French incompetence perhaps?)

Because as I tried to say, France had to develop their own due to not getting a share from the American project. Even though the yanks held out on the deal, our people still learned what to do. So we weren't starting from square one.

I thought they jointly tested them with the South Africans

Nuclear weapons don't exist
The ones dropped on Japan aren't true ones, even the mushroom clouds look edited

Nevada BTFO

>implying im not paki diaspora

>The Tsar Bomba detonation broke windows in Norway
>led to three global shockwaves in the atmosphere
How true are these, nuclear-know-it-alls?

>I don't know what a diaspora is

>>inb4 nuclear winter
>unproven bullshit
Yeah, after seen that I doubt nuclear winter is real. It's unlikely that more nukes than that will be used in a real nuclear war, since those will mostly hit actual targets. So, if it were to happen, we would have felt at least a little of the effects by now.

Rasheed.

Well, it is more to do with the fact its actually never been proven. All the "research" around it is fundamentally flawed.

For your convenience, I have transcribed my reasoning to an image with anime.

>le arms cache was a nuke meme

The shockwave thing is true

I know it broke windows in Finland, don't know about Norway

Whats the big deal with atom bombs anyway, They're more of a convenience so you dont have to send hundreds of bombers to carpet bomb them, I understand thermonuclear bombs but atom bombs are just big bombs I wouldnt call them WMD's

Guys I think this may be the first japanese shitpost that actually made sense

t. Ronald Drumpf

Thanks for providing me the courtesy of an answer

Because nukes can render the land uninhabitable for years + radiation illness further taxes whatever societal structure is left

It's also insanely expensive to maintain an ICBM force so having a few relatively low weight-high yield missiles reduces the cost. Also, you can only have so large a bomb on a missile and nuclear gives the biggest bang.

Thermonuclear bombs are just atom bombs with some fusion material in them, they function pretty much the same.

>muh drumpf
Are you serious with that shit?

>kiddingme.ru
Kill urself

Not really, they rely on the principle of nuclear fusion, the same physical process that leads to the generation and maintenance of stars, to generate a similar level of destructive power

I remember reading that Edward Teller managed to produce the first H-bomb by using shockwaves from a massive fission detention to ignite the Deuterium fuel and perpetuate a fusion-reaction

The Russians said fuck it and created a trilayer 'Troika' design with fission reactions to compress the hydrogen fuel core

You're the most based poster on int, Sudan. That is all.

The fusion process requires a fission explosion to heat it up enough, it doesn't work on fusion alone. They are a lot more powerful than standard nuclear weapons but their effect is pretty much the same (large explosion, nuclear fallout etc.).

Thank you for being like a brother m8 but I am a shit, disgusting, pathetic excuse of a sack of organs

I come here everyday hoping to find a single iota of acceptance, that would eventually transcend race, and thus the ultimate form of acceptance anonymity at this level would provide, to compensate for a lifetime of social exclusion

I even save posts like yours to reflect upon

>implying the Jews don't have cold fusion hidden away to keep us in poverty

Be that as it may you're a quality poster lad.

>implying many things
>none of which are true

>tfw Sudanon probably has that thread where I told him about Mormonism saved

Thanks again bro :)