en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M109_howitzer
m.delfi.lv/pasaule/article.php?id=47957153
youtu.be/JCpa37yWheA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYqACXx7_bs
kaunoalus.lt/en/alus-buteliuose/burmistro-juodasis-2/
ratebeer.com/user/322783/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you're gonna get

I've only ever found chocolates in chocolate boxes.

Thoughts?

it's talking about flavor inside of the each chocolate pieces

groovy.

then he should specify that imo, too much room for misinterpretation

hei hei hei my droogies

Thoughts?

hilu im frum nu zilund

yu wunt to sii mi hobit

Could you repeat the question

old commie era building build using stolen bricks in the distance

sieg heil

I will, at times, hear Russians claim that the Estonians haven't given their Russian minority any means to learn Estonian through and thereby hinders the Russian from learning to access citizenship. How true is that?

terrible impression, kys slav.

Never ate puding, desu

All true

dunt hit mi

All lies

First Israelian itt

kys

not true at all. they are just physically and mentally retarded untermensch who delude themselves into thinking russian is in any way relevant.

Incorrect. That building was built in 20s. It's built from red bricls, but has a wood exterior.

the middle one is the odd one out. doesn't fit the overall look and feel

>mfw the eternal anglo literally detonated 9 nukes in australia for tests
>mfw i have no face

shut up retard

what if i don't?

They detonated in the wrong places sadly

Looks like one of those places you'd expect cannibals to live in.

for what purpose?

pic unrel

dats racist.

>>for tests
can't you read?

Testing things
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY

like just generic "i wonder if they blow up proper" tests? or "what cool mutants can we see after we blast one or two"..

>mfw Lithuania will be Russian again in our lifetime

youtube.com/watch?v=Bf8ltRwFsnY

sandman impregnation program sign up when

good morning! does any eesti gril want to be my gf today??

(((They))) are trying to push another bureaucrat from Brussels to be our next president.

ayyyyyy

i will literally go over there and fight for you cunts if the ruskies invades again

Kys, retard

why so mad bro, mummy cut down your allowance? :D

Don't fall for (((their))) tricks, lads. We are stuck with this cunt for 2 presidencies

Good evening, friends.

autism

kys

all this buttfrustration over your own stupid greentext xDDD lmao@ur_life

kys

dont let the door hit you on the way out ta :^)

which one do you mean?

loe peauudiseid udu

>ta loeb juudiuudiseid

miks nii tusane? hakkad ka leedukat tegema? xDD

enivei, tund aega tagasi oli veel kaks nime laual.

thank you friend, i will also join the australian defense force should the emus start acting up again.

so basically Cred Forumscucks, kremlinbots and autists are for trump and everyone else (sane people as well as sjw retards etc) are for clinton

lot's of us election topics on lithuanian media are under attack of kremlin bot shills

Thanks

Thoughts on racemixing?

i'm for trump just because he causes so much butthurt amon my leftie friends, it's hilarious to watch

makes me want to puke

i'm generally in favor of anything that is right wing

>just because he causes so much butthurt
yeah, but it's more of a "just 4 lelz" kind of thinking, I don't think trump would be beneficial for us, by contraries actually

niggers, latinos, females(muh first female presidents), nu-males for Clinton
fucking white man, partiots, people who dont like politicians for Trump

It's alright when good-looking people do it.

That being said, arabs, asians, negros, mestizos, mulattoes, abos, indians and other mutt and lower-tier folk are largely unattractive desu

>basically Cred Forumscucks, kremlinbots and autists are for trump
*retards are for trump

Asian and arab women can be top tier. Arab women are not so different from Spanish or Italian ones, it's all the same shit.

Niggresses, Poo in loos and Abos look like monkeys though.

Don't worry my samurai friends boogyman Trump will not delete your waifu from you computer.

Quite the opposite, they are going out of their way to teach russians estonian. It's a problem of parents' attitude mostly.

this picture is literally the reason why white people aren't having kids anymore

my mistake then, the chimney still does look like white commiebricks though
also dirty sidewalk

fedoras/weebshits are only a marginal part of the problem

twitter is a weird place

the top parts of chimneys very often are from silicate brick because it is more durable to fluctuations of heat and rainfall etc.

ur moms also very durable

It just means that your mum still has many more years to live, you should be happy

>dirty sidewalk
It's just a bit of grass. Why are you hating on grass? Are you some kind of a grass hater? Grass is love, grass is life.

grass is the poor man's forest

Anyone voting for Clinton is a either a commie retard or a faggot looking out for their own interest

None of us can vote in the US of A.

I'm "voting" for clinton since she's anti-russia as opposed to trump who is pro-russia, idgaf if she let's niggers lose in white yank neighborhoods or w/e. You "should" too.

All """refugees""" should be sent back. We need to enforce our borders

>muh russian boogeyman

go home, ivan. One doesnt need to suck russian cock to oppose immigrants.

I've said largely, you can cherry pick all you like, my lad.

ok then why do you even give a shit about who wins if you don't think their foreign policy is important?

Nah you just made two absolute statements that are completely false.

i'm voting for hillary because i enjoy the attention of underage keyboard warriors

>completely

I'm not the one who has jungle and dune fever here

How come Estonians don't create memes like Finns do? Is it because they don't have ES?

omg how can you be so racist? i literally cannot... you make me sick! how can you say such a thing... how can you even think such things? Think of the children! Think of the 6 million!

>memes
>not being clinically retarded
choose one

literally told

Even lower pop than finland

Because I want to move to the US in the future and I don't want it ruinned by a corrupt cunt

she should petition the tax paying people to pay the police more to attract more motivated people to babysit her and her kin

>TV3 news shilling for Hillary
>incorrectly translating
>claims everything Hillary said is true and Trump was emotional and on the defensive all the time
fucking cuck faggots this is why I barely watch your shit anymore

>nigger
opinion discarded

so you are the faggot who looks for his own interest stupid emigger

Trump wasn't really happy when russian jets cucked Donald Cook. Hillary is just crazy warmonger.

Stupid nigger lmao

shut the fuck up donaldas, you know very well they're right. even if they are shilling they're shilling for the better candidate

stop killing other niggers then

>watching TV
C'mon it's 2016, jeez

GO HOME MUHAMMAD NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE

i remember in a thread earlier before the debate happened somebody said this exact same thing would happen and asked people to screencap it

didn't screencap it though x) xo

A woman is never the better choice, even if it is a choice between the destruction of all mankind and a woman.

>I want to move to the US
Why?

But you are nor wanting to be protected from the russian boogeyman?
This shit didn't happen when Bush was in charge. Only when king nigger became the president

>get completely shrekt in a debate by said woman
uh, ok. i guess you're right user. how could i have been so blind.

Truer words were never spoken

>This shit didn't happen when Bush was in charge. Only when king nigger became the president

The Russia-Georgia war happened with Bush.

2nd Amendment

America sure doesn't have a problem with poverty and violence at all.

You can legally own guns in Europe as well, just not every ape is allowed to own one

>have an earphone and somebody giving all the answers
>lol Drumpf BTFO xD

it's pretty easy to get a gun here desu
license is a bit pain in the ass to get, but after you do get it there are very little restrictions on guns

Disgusting

>have to have your own place of residence
>buying an appartment/house with lithuanian sallaries

when will it stop?

>implying she wasn't listening to her favorite album

Soon I hope

click here

yah

someone give that fin a bin

>poorfag
m8 you can get some really good apartments in vilnius for ±70k
planning to buy one for 110k in january after I sell my stock (pls stock market don't crash)

Shit taste

youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo

Shadilay, brothers

NO!

>said woman

I never spoke about any particular woman. This applies to all women.

Why are Finns not allowed in /balt/ again?
t. newfag

Absolutely true.

Courses are expensive, for a man in Narva it's hard to pay 400 euro. Basically they demand knowing estonian (hard finnougric language) and do nothing to HELP learn estonian even for those who WANT learn it.

Estonian sources are biased.

>600€/month sallary on average
FUCK YOU

But Russian sources are completely neutral.

retarded mongols

>be a colonist in estonia
>dont learn estonian, because u strong ruski
>soviet paradise falls apart
>be surrounded by nazis

what a sad story

That "russian" source is an estonia based website Delfi.

Do Latvians have nice beer?

No, but you should buy Lithuanian beer
t. knower

> don't start chechnya/tajikistan tier massacre to make them ALL leave estonia

> give passports

> still call them occupants right in the face

What is their tactic? Or it's just like "you will never be equal to us but you can live, emigrate, hang out in ghetto rajons and pay taxes ofc, I let you."

No

>delfi
dis guy

So, what do you think about the Russian government sending in Russian colonists while having the offical language of Estonia be Russian. Is that something you think was good or bad?

No never

> give passports

They didnt give out passports unless you could prove that your ancestors held estonian citizenship before 1940's occupation.

in a bit over a year I turned my 15000$ investment into 100000$ just by trading Nintendo and AMD stock at the right time. The only reason you're still poor is because you don't invest and instead spend your money on useless shit.
also my salary is only 2700€/month after taxes so it's not much better

>be young batsan with an attitude of a tsar
>get estonian lessons provided since kindergarten
>no! no estonian for me droogies. i am proud rooster (btw going to london after i finish primary school, which i wont because fuck school)
>get shit tier minimum wage job because didn't get an education and didn't learn estonian
>get fired because alcoholic
>start injecting heroin
>get hiv
>get aids
>die

cool story bro!

Redpill me on delfi.

10/10

sent

Its gawker/kotaku/huffingtonpost of baltic states.

>ONLY 2700€

noice, mein OC :D

thanks
it's based on a real story

no problem. it's an honor to be posting in a general with such highly imaginative people!

> Russian government
Soviet

> Russian colonists
Soviets from ukraine, russia, georgia, uzbekistan, whoever

> Is that something you think was good or bad?

I think after 26 years, in an re-nationalized country where there is a place for only estonians, you can be more tolerant.
Estonia is already in nato/eu. Soviet property was nationalized by, you know, ETHNIC ESTONIANS. Because russians were non-citizens in 90s' and were not allowed to participate in privatization processes.
There weren't any huge protests, 40% of russian speaking population of estonia did nothing, they de facto agreed with estonization.

And that is not enough for estonians, when someone complains they only say "yeah but we let them speak IN THEIR PRIVATE SPACE AND IN PRIVATE COMPANIES, look we're so tolerant although you know we could kill them or kick out. " But if you don't allow them do it, then it's north korea stalinist-tier hellhole of a country. So estonians say "we're so good we don't even kill them we're so european."

language exam wasn't hard i heard

most popular media portal in the baltics
delfi.LT
delfi.LV
delfi.EE
RU.delfi.LT
PL.delfi.LT
RU.delfi.LV
RU.delfi.EE
EN.delfi.LT
EN.delfi.LV
EN.delfi.EE
versions
basically a portal to fight off russian propaganda, but also full of incompetent new journalists

Tell me more about this investment

what's your favorite?

>basically a portal to fight off russian propaganda
Thats not true.

The only reason delfi is so popular is only because it was one of the first ones. Other than that, there are already very similar shitty ones like alfa.lt and there was another one, cant remember the name.

Only the state sponsored lrt.lt can be said to be a portal to fight off russian propaganda.

not him, but I like the semi-popular breweries/micro-breweries beer which is hard to find outside the borders, choosing from the mainstream beers, I'd suggest volfas engelman, vilkmergės or even the most popular švytūrys

lmao

you missed the part where we all have swastika and 666SATAN666 tattooed on our bodies and we sacrifice poor little russian infants to the demons

oink oink

This is true but Estonias are feared that Russia will war with them and russians in Estonia will war on Russia's side.
Like Crimea.

but that WILL happen
it always has

You heve time for attack on Estonia, you heve time for study Estonias language.

You turn "nationalism" into "nazism" or soviet term "fascism" which is not true.

Various groups do that, well you do it to make me look hilarious lmao )))) victim of putin))) go watch putintv more)))))))))))))))))

delfi = clickbait, infotainment, advertisement of shampoo, moer clickbait, gossip, celebs being naked, clickbait, gossip

and of course the anonymous comments section which is... worse than thousand 4chans combined

I dont understand

garshol.priv.no/download/lithuanian-beer-guide/book.pdf

This should help you.

the point being you're full of shit and know nothing about what's going on here
but sure, go on about living out your third-party victim complex

the russian minority will side with the russian invaders
why would they not?

Wouldn't they change sides just like Liberation Army did?

>and of course the anonymous comments section which is... worse than thousand 4chans combined
Is it that right wing? I didn't even know

because despite them being big putin fanbois they actually don't want to be part of russia. can't blame them too, life here is fuckloads better, you get a proper living standard and are free to sperg out about great motherland (where you will never move to because it's not so great irl)

>invaders
It's like Russia walking into their own back yard desu.

Yes, so all russians in Estonia must study estonian language and forgot russian language

because they Narva russians see how bad life is on other side of the border and they dont want that shitty life here. They might have russian mentality putin russia stronk but in reality they dont want to be part of it. Otherwise they would have moved back to russia long time ago. Difference with Crimea is that it was under russian control and had russian sentimentalism before the invasion.

it's not just right wing. it's shitposting extraordinaire at incredibly high speed and volume.

i remember when delfi started. it took less than a day for it to be dubbed: the toilet wall (where people scribble with shit)

interesting, thanks

>all russians in Estonia must study estonian language and forgot russian language
yes, we use electric shock treatment on russians who do not

More like jewrnalists lmao

oy m8, if ur in Vilnius, lets go together and try out beer

can i join too

I am, but this doesn't sound like a good idea :DD

Russians in Narva can't easily learn estonian because online courses is not enough and estonian internet is small. And therefore they attend expensive courses of estonian.
But estonian government is doing nothing to provide FREE OFFLINE COURSES for people who WANT TO LEARN ESTONIAN
If we talk about 40 yo russian, WHAT ESTONIAN LANGUAGE DID HE LEARN IN KINDERGARTEN AND SOVIET SCHOOL?

That's the only problem. They wanna be estonian, help them at least.

You can compare Narva and russian Kingisepp (lmao). It doesn't look different.
My experience: there are more plastic windows instead of old windows on estonian side.

Estonia DOESN'T look much better.

by the way, what places would you suggest?

like I said trading nintendo and AMD stock
Nintendo is shit now after the csgo non-sense, however just look at AMD for example, I bought it at 1.88, it's not at 6.55, a few weeks ago it was almost at 8.00
It's a half dead company that will probably get back to a stable profit once they release their new CPUs
if you want to invest buy AMD now since they're releasing a new CPU at the end of the year. If you don't want to monitor the market constantly, just buy some and sell at the start of Q3 next year(after their server CPUs launch), the stock value will probably double(or even go up by 10x depending on how well their new CPUs do)

>csgo non-sense,
pokemon go****
played too much csgo today

ive got a job talk to do on thursday, but friday and weekend we can try.

Cause of friends, I went mostly to alaus namai. Cheep beer and good enough atmosphere, plus if you get some concert, you can sing along some antibolshevik songs.

ty nravica gruppa "lyube"?

If you are who I think you are then we know each other.
Are you in the military?

Thanks, i will look more into it

they refuse to be helped like a bunch of schizophrenics.

if we try to help them they scream ""fascism!!!! fascism!! they are making us learn estonian"".

if we don't help them they scream ""fascism!!!! fascism!! they are not educating us, keeping the poor slav down. fascism!!!! fascism!! fascism!!!! fascism!! ""

and btw estonian is compulsory in schools since grade 1. and free, like all education up to and including university. just go and learn. but no. not proud little slavic. he would rather rot of krokodil than learn estonian.

You occupiet Estonia and infected it communism. Youy must suffer for it.

Not him.
Nope, I only listen to weeb music
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2reFCxaj0

Ew.

Giga Pudding

Havent met anyone from /balt/, so no, you probably dont know me. And no, im not in the military.

Anywho, so whats the consensus?

i think these are the ones we're getting

Wtf because we're Lithuanian we're all related? That's racist.

whoops

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M109_howitzer

Estonia is not a country for whales.sry

>Several European armed forces have or are currently replacing older M109s with the German PzH 2000.

Ouch.

Well I know a guy who's in the military who frequents Cred Forums (not /balt/ though afaik) and who also like Alaus Namai.

I mean I'd like to come, but I'm too autistic for that and would just sit there without saying a word and wait until the whole thing ends so I can get back in front of my PC. I'll pass.

Which model?

Just more equipment for the Russians to seize lads

the ones Austria has, our MoD said we're probs gonna buy them from them

Barbara Palvin

>This very own general is infected with retards who would rather vote for Hillary instead of Trump because Trump wants to be more friendly with Russia.
>This very own general is infected with retards who would rather vote for Hillary instead of Trump because of his own personal interest, not caring about others.
>This very own general is infected with retards who would rather vote for Hillary instead of Trump because he unironically wants 2nd amendment rights even thou hillary is against it. Talk about logic.
>This very own general is infected with retards who would rather vote for Hillary instead of Trump because one day he wants to emigrate to the good ol USA, even though he would be treated as a "white male".
>This very own general is infected with retards who would rather vote for Hillary instead of Trump fully knowing that Hillary is a bigger criminal and deserves to be put in jail for a 77 lifetimes.

Wew lad!

Better late than never, right Kiwi bros

terrible gain day
felt tired way too fast
must've been I was a bit too thirsty

noone supports Hillary here what are you on about

This

>I mean I'd like to come,

Jeigu nori susitikti, kartu išgerti porą bokalų, net ne penkis, ne iki žemės graibymo, ir šiaip šūdą pakalbėti, tai kodėl ne? Aš irgi ne iš socialiausiu žmonių, tsakant, bet neturiu su kuo alaus išgerti ir tiesiog siūlau.

rubles sent

>doesn't realize the whole point of finding an eesti gf is to avoid burger whales

bravo donaldas, bravo!

thanks

Thank you for correcting the records

Isn't Alaus Namai like the most mainstream pub now? A lot of people go there.

How many are you getting?

And we don't have budget for new family housing program, really makes you think.

Its still empty most of the time, unless you are implying that one needs to know some hipster bar.

yeah, it get's kinda crowdy sometimes, but it's still a good place to chug a pint or few and fried bread is great there

fuck off retard

2% gdp for military is needed and we are spending the allocated money

its about time we fixed our army

also its only 14m while for Mežparka estrāde we are spending 400m

you literally sound like a russian apologist

no idea

it hasnt been confirmed yet

summer times, independence day (after march11th parades) yeah, but it's probably like in the out of season times, what I didn't like was the loud music as in Bravaria (akropolis) which makes it hard to chat with someone

>my salary is only 2700€/month after taxes
>only 2700€/month

kek you realize that it's freaking a lot here in Lithuania
you probably make more money than 90-95% of the people

I don't know man, I'm not from Vilnius, bit whenever I visit friends we go there and it's packed.

Apuokas used to be great, but I haven't been in years. Or Būsi Trečias, because the owner is bro-tier.

what city bravaria?

Vilnius
Šnekutis is kinda decent too, but other than Mikalojaus street Šnekutis pub are too small and cramped

>Or Būsi Trečias, because the owner is bro-tier.
Dude, thats literally the opposite of what I heard. The owners are fucking assholes.

>Invite friends
>make them pay for reservation
>then make them leave, because everything else is full

The owners are like the jewiest poeple I have ever seen.

that's why they serve czech beer according to

>Vilnius is ready to defend Warsaw
>t.lithuanian foreign affairs ministry

m.delfi.lv/pasaule/article.php?id=47957153

lmao

Oh yeah, Šnekutis too. I think they were one of the first to start serving their own beer.

I don't know, maybe it changed. Is owner still the same old guy? I used to work with his younger brother years ago.

What's wrong with that?

didnt lithuanians hate poles

>maybe it changed.

I dont know. I only know of the family that owns, or atleast owned it in ~2015. Real shitty people. The kind of people that make connections just to have those connections pay off, not to have friends.

>he fell for the memes
Cred Forums and actual foreign relations are very different beasts.

Why the fuck would anyone read delfi?

>Latvia don't have 6 millions to support new families.
S-shut up you are russian.

Says the owner is still Martynas Dacius. Oh well, it's sad if they went full jew.

i keep wondering about this too

fuck off back to delfi and keep crying about how we are upgrading our military for no reason and how we are not threatened by anything

>88
His daughter or something like that, is a prime example of that. Go check her facebook page. She came back from UK and requested money from everyone she knew to "arrange a holiday for her and her husband". She literally tried to jew out everyone she knew so she could have a holiday.

Invited everyone to that bar and also made everyone pay. Then kicked everyone out, because the bar was getting full.

Thats the main event I remember people from my circle talking about.

dude live in the USA for a year with these niggers and you stupid eurocucks would understand how utterly terrible they are

American niggers > African niggers
Both types of niggers > Muslims

funland understands the negro menace

we should be thankful for that one pole that spied for us against v4 once

l..o..l

see polea arent so bad

ive always said this

how did we ever recover

wilno

this user has his birthday today, wish him well!

learn from winland's example

Literally me on the picture.

with persistent memeing and funposting ofcourse
more than 2 years passed and I've even lost the count of new memes produced

cringe
youtu.be/JCpa37yWheA

I feel bad for him, cant watch.

kek band name "Autism" and they are from Lithuania
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYqACXx7_bs

>Soviet
Government using Russian history in its propaganda, Russian language and that many Russians miss, no?

Kurva anyád

thanks

estonian parliament member staying classy on jewbook

>excuse my straightforwardness
[yes, artur, of course, you're excused to say whatever you fucking want now]
>, but recent happenings have left my mouth with the taste of shit
[oh.. is there anything else you want to "share"]
>proceeds to tell an old anecdote about the shit of circus animals being poured down from the ceiling

i'm just not sure if people like this should be in the parliament

>Stalin was Georgian
>Lavrov is Armenian
Really makes me think about the people of the Caucasus...

Not as bad as expected

>anektoodi
anekdoodi*

Are you triggered?

>reading comprehension
What he meant was that first you attach shit to everyone, then you appear in white clothes to create contrast. Now apply that analogy to the current elections.

pretty much good goy the speech

yes i know, he shortened the original joke leaving out the shitty crowd. my point is: is this the kind of posts that a member of the parliament should be making? maybe keep it private/for friends or something ffs..

Why do they do that, talk in english when clearly english is not their strong suit.

Im sure they have translators for latvian language.

Made some thick beef stew.

Amerifats btfo

THICC

I don't see the issue. I thought people here would be against political correctness? Plus he is not obligated to do anything of the sort, his only job is to push buttons and sit in some comission (he leads the anti-corruption one and honestly i can say that he is a honest politician because i know him personally).

I wanted to make a new thread, but it's still 50 posts away and I need to go to maxima
bye friends

>kept the russians out
topkek, so true

BEEFY

political correctness and just general correctness are not the same thing. he's acting like a juvenile saying the first thing that comes to mind. replace 'taste of shit' with just 'bad taste'. i mean, that's what you would do if you were speaking to your grandparent would you not?

I did not plan for this.

Posting so you faggs will know, at 21:15 ill be leaving my home to go buy a kebab, maybe two.

When i will return, or should i say "if" i return, i will type the secret code so you will know its me.

Dont trust anyone else, as far as you know, it could be a dirty slav pretending to be baltic. Stay safe, friends and good luck.

best of luck you guys, hope it won't happen again

be safe, ill be watching ur route

But taste of shit goes pretty well with the joke about shit (as much as i dont like either), and is clearly an attempt to cause some sort of an emotional reaction. Plus, the people electing him don't care.

thanks

pun semi intended, but letting this kind of shit slide is one small step towards political culture going where shit goes: down the drain

>but recent happenings have left my mouth with the taste of shit

Why does he know how shit tastes?

No, I was asking for your personal favorite. You don't drink beer?

beer is a woman's drink

>Why does he know how shit tastes?
is there a more predictable reply to anyone mentioning the taste of shit?

inb4 germany creeps in

I wasnt the original guy you asked.

I myself enjoy black/dark beer. Not really that picky or experienced.

>russians more than 40%
>russians like latvia and support its independence

what

Different guy, I usually buy Sherlock Holmes Ale from Kauno Alus. It's cheap and has an inoffensive taste. Easy to drink a lot of it.

Where can I puy a good tracksuit and jogging pants in Vilnius? Serious question btw, they're comfy af

not the origial guy, but i like this one

"Burmistro black"

kaunoalus.lt/en/alus-buteliuose/burmistro-juodasis-2/

Please clap

yes

SLOW AND STEADY

Amber city Dark beer best beer

Many russians indeed helped us to regain independence.

WINS THE RACE

Hey guys I'm back. The kebab was okay.

a few thousand, not all of the 25%

take a look at Pārdaugava on 9th may

biggest grouping of unloyal traitors

>at 21:15 ill be leaving my home to go buy a kebab,

>Dont trust anyone else, as far as you know, it could be a dirty slav pretending to be baltic. Stay safe, friends and good luck.

Its 21:17. You wont fool us dirty slav.

Latvian beer is overwhelmingly better then any of the piss you make.

1/10 made me reply

Choose one.

Link to my ratebeer account btw: ratebeer.com/user/322783/

Envy me and appreciate me pls

Can someone try to blow it up again? Preferably succeed this time.

We can build a Maxima, but you'll have gather the ruskies.

never forget that the only reason its not gone right this second is because of zzs and unity

>We can build a Maxima,

But the Maxima which collapsed was built and engineered by Latvians, all the people who are getting trialed for it are Latvians.

>latvians
Were they latvians or "latvians"?

o blet

Ivars Sergetis
Andris Gulbis
Martins Draudins
Andris Kalinka
Staņislavs Kumpiņš
Janis Balodis
Aja Melnikova
Marika Treija
Inna Šuvajeva,

Their names, you decide.

small reminder that it was built in a russian neighbourhood

delete before fsb catches on

Lol you can try but mmmm russian are not germans pusys we have no heart for no one and if you gona fight me a six ft 7 master race etno russian blue eyes long hair barbaric badass full of growt hormon thet taking like nikita dzigurda god bless my ukrainian bodybilder father you will be perelize from your back to your nack american i will crash your head with my hand dont fuck with us we are not pepole we are gods and the viking mongol pagan rull stil exsist in russia it will never die

Just orthdox slav working in isreal :)

Where are my (you)s pls

cheap? Gariūnai
quality/brand? some sports shop in akropolis/ozas/panorama/vcup or whatever

>pssh nothing personel kid

i ALWAYS knew that Australia is our greatest ally

was interesting to read, but you have exactly the opposite of my taste, I just hate hops, krieks, wheat beer and especially indian pale ale

new

Well Krieks are pussy beer, true, but what do you think of normal ales then?

well, belgian ales are pretty alright for me

Sportdirect
the prices there are pretty ok t.bh
not long ago I bought there jogging pants for 15 euro or something like that

I come with peace i dont want to kill you lets talk about baltic black metal ??