Tea

Who does tea best?
Let's do a straw poll:
strawpoll.me/11313892

UK
>Black tea, sweetened with milk and sugar, served hot

USA
>Black tea and mint tea, sweetened with honey (usually tupelo honey) and occasionally peach juice, with a lemon slice perched on the glass, served cold

China
>Green tea, served hot
??

anything other than green tea is just coffee lite

>drinking tea for caffeine
I have a condition where caffeine does not affect my brain like it does most people.

I love black tea for the taste.

Morocco. all other tea is just 6 spoons of sugar on hot water with some herbs.

>China
>Green tea

AMERICAN EDUCATION LEVEL

thats what she said

I only drink oolong tea

you forgot Russia

>no mint tea choice
git fuk'd

>literally southern us

I like combinations of tea and sweet cake.

It originated in China 4,000 years ago fool

tea is not peaceful?

>Sweetening your tea
Fags

U forgot east frisia in northern germany

Out of the three choices, I have to pick China, but I prefer cold, unsweetened black/green tea unless it's winter.

The only thing I ever add to my tea is lemon or ginger.

>>>

Moroccan tea is delicious but it's the only one where sugar is added as a rule. Noone in the UK would use more than 2 teaspoons for a whole mug aside from children

I hope you know that not everyone here adds sugar, probably half of people don't

That's only what tourist shops do for tourists so they don't taste it as bitter.

Arabs are the best, they put so much sugar in their tea it's practically soda pop

They don't even ask you if you want it, they just hand it to you like that

>"Ingredients include green tea (usually a strong Chinese tea, e.g., gunpowder or Chun Mee), fresh mint leaves in large quantity, sugar, and boiling water."

Nothing I've read suggests that it's drunk without sugar, and whenever I've had it was already pre sugared. In the UK you're given the option of having sugar or milk

neh neh tea is neat but it's basically a liquid sweet

Do Americans not drink hot tea? I've heard that it's some sort of fedora persuit over there but still assumed it was more popular hot than cold

Arabs drink more tea than any nation in this thread. After and before breakfast, after lunch, playing spades, after dinner, before sleep.

that is literally everyone in Palestine.

Iraq makes a special Black as fuk tea thats pretty good.

nah my friend most american below the mason dixie line drink all tea ICED and sweetened with a hint if lemon.

Hitler's favorite drink was apparently tea and milk I wonder where he got his stash from....

Hot tea is for old people and hipsters

It's more common to buy brand name iced tea in bottles with sugar and lemon added, people rarely make their own unless they're Southerners

I'd say the average American drinks more tea in Chinese restaurants than anywhere else in their entire life

Russia:
>black tea, sometimes with or without sugar (2-3 little spoons), served hot

Palestine:
> Black Tea. Dried Sage, mint, white sugar. Hot.

Ree you're missing out, embrace the luxury of a nice cup of tea and a sit down after a day of work. Iced tea is ok, it is sold here but it's not nearly as common as hot tea.

The ones having the best tea is in the filename of the image you just posted.

Is black tea in the evening common? You don't get jittery?

It's drunk throughout the day. Noone drinks it for stimulation, it's more of a relaxing ritual than anything. The equivalent of smoking, it calms your nerves. I don't think there's much caffeine in it anyway desu. I will say that the most common time people have it is in the morning though

its funny to see westerners tea purist mock people for adding sugar
meanwhile tea goes with everything in asia

>tfw not in high school anymore so I can't go to the bubble tea cafe with the chubby hipster girl who bought people food for attention and liked to hug everyone

>Is black tea in the evening common? You don't get jittery?

what