Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boatmen_of_Thessaloniki
youtube.com/watch?v=rJq3E5Wm2gY
youtube.com/watch?v=5eK-tH9IA4w
youtube.com/watch?v=58t8dCg3VXg
youtube.com/watch?v=WVxUx7-3uqc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimitris_Mardas
youtube.com/watch?v=S76g76RZ_10
inserbia.info/today/2016/09/serbia-is-against-the-holding-of-the-republika-srpska-referendum/
blic.rs/vesti/hronika/uzas-u-subotici-migranti-pokusali-da-siluju-maloletnicu-sprecio-ih-slucajni-prolaznik/bgmrkd8
youtube.com/watch?v=LwJWTOXoVvY
youtube.com/watch?v=d4iJj4j5aYc
youtube.com/watch?v=UcAYP4irSyQ
scribd.com/doc/218151989/Edvard-Said-Orijentalizam
youtube.com/watch?v=ErVKHFG70Bs
scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=301509
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/55/Belgrade_pashaluk.png)
youtube.com/watch?v=64etseyIZP4
youtube.com/watch?v=kSB4NrxW748
youtube.com/watch?v=LxL7VlCZXDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alexander was Macedonian

this

tri moreta

Jews stole our gold.

meh

>when /balk/ dies when some bulgarians stop posting here

And sea jews stole ur sea :^)

there is no pride in being called a "jew"
"greek" is better, you're just too much of a cuck to make it as good as it used to be

Romanians are now forbidden from posting in this thread and any future /balk/ threads

We are not Balkan

Fyromians stole my history.

I am a Greek

t. The country whose real borders include a Hungarian penis up your buttocks

Delet

i veto this

>tfw the commies indoctrinated everyone in yugoslavia into thinking that the vmro was an organization to free macedonians
>tfw goce delčev still has a street in belgrade

Real Greece detected

t. Alexandru Davai

>vmro was an organization to free macedonians
It was. An organization to free them from Turks and Serbs, but yeah, I get your drift.

kek

I am srb

na vrb

Racist

Бългapитe ca гpoзни

The VMRO carried out 95 assassination attempts on those Macedonians who considered themselves Serbs (42 being successful) between 1897 and 1902 , so I believe you understand that they cannot really be called "pan-Macedonian" (or whatever's the correct term) movement.

Should I accept student transfer to Bulgaria, Ruse?

Also when does Sunny Beach gets active.

i am greek

>Macedonians who considered themselves Serbs
You mean Serbians living in Makedonia.

The difference being?

Бългapия тpябвa дa yмpe

>Macedonians
Those tend to be Greek.

/balk/ify this pic

>The Boatmen of Thessaloniki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boatmen_of_Thessaloniki

pretty cool

>ruse

no, the uni is pretty shit

its a beautiful city tho and the danube is comfy, but the uni is meh.

Unis outside of Sofia/Varna/Plovdiv/Blagoevgrad are useless

>going to the popular resorts

topcuck

Ohhhh

>Also when does Sunny Beach gets active

summe, but its shit?
why the fuck would you want to go to a degenerate shithole full of brits, germans, danes and swedes who cant handle their liquor?

the small villages and restorts are way comfier

+ Кoнтcтaнтинoпoл +

+ Цapигpaд +

Why do you kiss tatar ass

>mfw vulgars and skopjians shit on each other

>saying facts is kissing tatar ass
ok

+ AГИA COФИA +

This makes it look live everyone was living in a palace. In reality, I imagine living conditions were quite cramped for the majority of people.

more accurate model

haha that's a funny doggo :PPPPP

+ Istanbul +

what's up with the cyrillic? someone realised that he is not descended from the glorious ancient greeks, but rathe from a tribe of filthy tatars? good.

Sup bozgor

I am a Greek

youtube.com/watch?v=rJq3E5Wm2gY

This history stealing...
HOW the fuck did we acknowledge fyroms existence in the first place?
Desu we have the shittiest politicians around I swear to God.

You fucked up Tatar and now we have to suffer for your sins

Good. I have a question for your. In which parts of the country is the soil fertile enough, cause I am planning to buy a house in Greece?

that's what gommunism does to countries

Imia :^)

Commies wanted to create an artificial nation, for inclusion in Yugoslavia.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eK-tH9IA4w
sorry no english subs

True

We also acknowledge Kosovo as a country although probably 85% of the population doesn't support it

Morea

Ti yinetai Andreas

sad tatar face

youtube.com/watch?v=58t8dCg3VXg

Thessaly Epirus and Macedonia (The OG)

>Imia

I know but 1992 """democrats""" were ruling already. Greek is right it is our fault indeed, Greeks did their homework with this matter. I feel dirty now

Lepa, ti?

>Imia
>Imia (Greek: Ίμια) or Kardak is a pair of two small uninhabited islets in the Aegean Sea, situated between the Greek island chain of the Dodecanese and the southwestern mainland coast of Turkey

You will regret this...
Ok, but this isn't precise enough. Also, i think you can't grow much there. Maybe olives?

You can repent.
All you have to do is annex them and tear down those "monuments"

episys kai, trwei mpeikon

I actually haven't experienced any popular degenerate resorts and I am really intrigued by what would be my reaction. Just a little visit for couple of days would be interesting.
Thanks, mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVxUx7-3uqc

sabota e sine

>Ok, but this isn't precise enough. Also, i think you can't grow much there. Maybe olives?
What more can one ask when one can get olives, figs, cheese and some fried calamari

No one expected the degree to which propaganda had made them hate Bulgaria, and no one expected the antichki retardation.

>a Greek Minister has actually replied seriously to a troll pretending to be a Syrian investor
GOD HELP US

eh, if you move here, you can always visit it(well since ~May to September pretty much)

theres Bansko/Borovets/Pamporovo for the winter, but you are prolly sick of winter resorts anyway

kalamari and plomari

It is true that we fucked up. But also it takes really a huge portion of ignorance to be macedonian and to believe all this crap without ever questioning it.

You are Greek

>old people and their lack of knowledge of the Internet

What else is new? Guy probably would reply to Nigerian scammers as well

Mike Tyson in Big Brother lads

who cares

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimitris_Mardas

he's supposed to be educated ffs

fuck that butthurt greek that hates hungarians
youtube.com/watch?v=S76g76RZ_10

At least your politicians don't work directly against your nation

inserbia.info/today/2016/09/serbia-is-against-the-holding-of-the-republika-srpska-referendum/

just go to tryavna or velingrad

those are EXTREMEly comfy

>Vucic

Literally the serbian Tsipras

bruh vidin is most comfiest city in bulgaria

Does Tsipras hold press conferences like 5 times a week?

Till the point he betrayed everybody, yeah

vidin is quite literally the poorest shithole of a city here

>tfw you realise that serbs are the most intelligent alpha no inhibition full hormonal profile people on Earth
>tfw the only thing I can do is teach my future daughter to get a serb bf
>mfw I wasn't born a serbian intellectual

Most romanians agree with me.

meh

>blic.rs/vesti/hronika/uzas-u-subotici-migranti-pokusali-da-siluju-maloletnicu-sprecio-ih-slucajni-prolaznik/bgmrkd8

I will just leave this here.

>It's a retarded moldovan from Galati shitposting episode

Why haven't you killed yourself yet.

fuck u bugras shitskin
go back to turkey

тpoян>тpявнa

From what I know Serbs hate Rep Srb Serbs

fuckoff gypsies
this is magyar frendly general

>mfw I wasn't born a serbian intellectual
Being intellectual in Serbia is worse than being a woman in Saudi Arabia

>b*rgas

why the fuck would i be from there

Not really, the Serbs from Central Serbia do have superiority complex (hurr durr biggest Serbs), but they don't really hate other Serbs.

i hate u bulgarians i wont ever give (you)

>HORROR IN SUBOTICA migrants tried to rape a minor, prevented them passer
omg fucking nazi those people just wanted to help her, #notallrapefugees #kysfascists #iamagreek

saved this from yestarday

I hate Serbs from Bosnia so fucking much family. The ones from CRO, too. I don't blame the Croats for expelling them one bit. In fact I support the idea of Greater Serbia just so those retards can fuck off back to the mountains from where the earth shitted them out. Jebo vas referendum stoko bosanska.

Every each one of them is a cunt. The ones that came here have mostly been sitting on welfare for fucking 20 YEARS! Never worked a day in their life.

Basically Bosnian Serbs and all Bosnians in general (Muslims, Croats) are stupid as fuck, but talk a lot. Don't know the concept of work and earn.
Croatian Serbs are slimey bastards and cheats for the most part, like their neighbours. Also never worked a day in their life. The ones that came from Vukovar seem based though.

2 different posters said this

>believing in memes

>Subotica
She's probably Hungarian so no big deal

I met serbs from bosnia, no difference, you can't tell they are from bosnia until they say it

>Ovo nije prvi put da migranti u Subotici fizički nasrću na maloletna lica i pre nekoliko meseci su u centru grada skalpelom nasrnuli na dečaka i povredili mu glavu.

lel, where's da serbian fighting spirit, that we've been hearing of? or was it just a meme? It looks like it.

Lol my trolling made other normal macedonians hate you

>United benelux under the Dutch flag

things that will never happen

I got this from 2 serbs in pol.
They said rs serbs are welfare leeches and they want them to go back to rs.

You can tell the difference by the way they speak first and foremost.

you can't man

>hate bulgarians
literally not possible

In order to have Serb spirit you have to be Serb in the first place

I honestly hope that you understand that the Cred Forums Serbs are all but representative members of Serb community (and there are at least 3 posters under our flags that are not Serbs)

I think they call them dodjuse, the oluja refugees
Serbs are split as fuck and judge each other on minor shit

Let's invest billions in rs to turn it into a 2nd macedonia and claim the serbian heroes as theirs. We rename them Sparta and claim that Spartans were slavs. Greeks will excuse

me and you cant serbians and fulgrim can

Sashko ovde li si

Te vidov vcera u kapistec

Is it as impossible as the Germans going beyond the Oder–Neisse line again?

Maybe because the unemployment rate in rs is astronomically high. They simply can't work. Their economy is much much worse than serbia. And thats saying something.

Not really, dođoši is a term that means "newcomers", but it's used only by the Vojvodinians to denote those who came to Vojvodina, especially in the 1945-2016 period. A dođoš is also a person that migrated from central Serbia (aka "Serbia)

>In a group situation today, you will notice an unusual minor detail. Could someone's behavior hold the secret to your team's success? Absolutely! Someone is definitely not bringing this project their best, and you seem to be the only person who's noticed. Rather than call this person out in front of everyone else, get a quiet moment alone with them to find out what's going on. You could help them get out of a blue funk just by listening. Offer some genuine encouragement.

What a shitty day for me t b h.

I have had interaction with lots of irl serbs be it at our seaside or in Croatia. Also from several festivals here and in Srb. But somehow when drunk rs isn't really a topic we come to. Maybe next time, but in general Balkan hasn't much autists, average Cred Forums user from this region isn't different from avg non-user.

When you talk to a regular Serb next time, ask him what does he think about the Serbs from other countries.

you cant tell bosnian emigrees from ordinary serbs now i bet you
this guy is just retarded
its just the stories he heard from his butthurt father

>invest billions
should we call Russia, Germany, USA, Turkey, or find another ally to finance it

I had a serbian friend who was born in Croatia, and fled to vojvodina as a refugee during the early 90s. He said that there was a lot of hatred towards his family from many people in the community. Why is that?

Here we tell ethnic serbs who grew up here they are macedonians and they believe it and lose their identity

>Turkey
>ally

We are not allies tho until you elect Mestan as pm.

did you find that in a fortune cooky

aren't fyromians just serbs who speak a bulgarised serbian and live in a ex-serbian province?

The native Vojvodinians (aka nađoši) generally don't like the dođoši, and hostility may become open if the dođoši start outnumbering them.

after azerbaijan we're p much the closest thing to an ally you're got
(n. cyprus doesn't count)

I'm suscribed to astrology.com and it sends me daily horoscopes for my sign scorpio. What is your sign?

because they are stupid retards that started that retarded rebellion and later fled

wow thats a big fortune to fit in a small cookie fucking IDIOT

>after azerbaijan we're p much the closest thing to an ally you're got

Unironically tho you are the best neighbours we ever had with Georgia but Georgia is inferior to you because they allow our people enter Batumi without visa for 3 days for sex and gambling stuff. I also like Boyko. He is the closest thing to a father I idealized all my life because of my cuckshit bald drunk father.

cigani
vrbi
tatari
site na nozh
hajde turci hajdeee

>and hostility may become open if the dođoši start outnumbering them.
2/3 novog sada su dodjosi

>believing in hellenic magic
GREEK'D

also Sagittarius

medieval serbian history is 100% in macedonia kosovo and montenegro with a patch of north albania, but serbs migrated northward when turks came in

>t*rkshits
>ally

kys sero

But they are Serbs. Wouldn't you want to help your own people? I do not understand this mentality.

>Sagittarius

I hate sagittarius. I met three of them.

One is my cuckshit father.

The other one was girl who flirted me all night and when I asked her friend to arrange us a date she replied as I misunderstood her and she was drunk. Whore.

Third was a guy but I don't want to talk about it t b h.

Pa da.

not rly

if they didnt start rebelling against croats we would have them as allies in bosnia not as enemies

Real Serdar is a Russiaboo. He types Turkey as T*rkey and he was the one who called me a roach in the last week of August t b h. Everytime you call one of your blood as Serdar, real Serdar beats his dick with a big ass grin on his face.

You're a bit bonkers effendi

p sure levski said to become the switzerland of the balkans

>You can change the minds of some very important people today and get what you want -- all it will require is some quick reasoning and cold logic. So it's a good thing that you have tons of both to spare! You can enlighten these people about the facts of the situation without sounding like you're lecturing them. These folks like your style and they want to hear what you have to say. Once you start talking, they will start listening. Raptly!
virgo

alright so let me tell you about the jews

What does a bonker mean? It is the first thing I get called here after a cuck in last six months.

So it all comes down to events that happened during the fall of Yugoslavia?

Not right in the head

First complete "History of the Serbs" was written by Benjamin Kallay. In it he made an interesting note: he said that the greatest weakness of the Serbs is that they don't know Serbs from other regions and that they don't like each other.

did you find that in a fortune burger

>Bananas, nuts, crazy, wild, ballistic, cuckoo!

Well fuck you cuckshit.

My best friend is Virgo.

I have a mentality in astrology.

Keep your woman cancer. Keep your best friends virgo. Keep your father figure libra. Virgo is a nice zodiac.

I bought two fishes and they were slippery, one fell down and I had to throw it away now I'm left with a single fish

/blog

youtube.com/watch?v=LwJWTOXoVvY

ч a л г a

yeah i found it in a fucking fortune cookie

we p much lost the war because of them
but in reallity nobody hates them in serbia
they will be completely "assimilated" in couple generations tho

Everything I said was true tho.

Georgia and Bulgaria are best neighbours of us.

>Iran Iraq Syria Armenia Greece

Two of them literally have civil war. Two of them are our biggest enemies and Iran is a country you can visit and not drink a bit of alcohol. Do you think we border Hawai? Yeah I know Hawai is not a country t b h.

Not really. I remember an event from the 1861-1864 when Serbia was going through a military reform. Most of the officers were Serbs from Austria-Hungary because Serbia didn't have proper military schools. The Serbs from Serbia organized a coup in the army and expelled all those officers from Serbia, calling them "dirty Swabians" (Swabian is a slang word for a German in Vojvodina; in Serbia it was used to insult the Austro-Hungarian Serbs). The officers returned few years after, when the Serbs from Serbia found no proper replacements for them.

holy fuck that's hilarious LMAO
if i saw that in real life i would've laughed in your face

I told you because of the boyko reference cuckshit

That makes sense. Because to me, having feelings of animosity towards your own people simply because they came from another place is very bizarre.

тypцитe нa caпyн

Buy another one tomorrow because it would be a hell to keep a fish alone. Think of your life and you'll agree.

They are Serbs. Do they not have the same culture as you? Why would they need to be assimilated?

Dude honestly when you think about them they are creepy as fuck

It's like a piece of meat with squishy eyes and guts that you have to carve out, even with a tight grip they can slip away, mine flew 2 meters and landed under a fridge. Unsalvagable

what's the aquarium made of?

It's true, im Serdar, not really Serdar but Bulgarian Turk and I hate Turks.

What does it mean?

>not wanting a strong, caring alpha father like Boyko

No wonder you keep electing a betacuck manlet cartoonish leader you cuck. When I visit Skopje first I will eat 7mica then I will eat your mum's pussy.

>mine flew 2 meters and landed under a fridge.
im dying

I don't have a proper explanation. Yes, the Serbs were split between various empires for centuries, but sometimes you can have the case where the Serbs from the same region hate each others. I don't know.

NO BULLY

You will become soap

yийбyтaтa нa caпyн

You are a Greek

by assimilated i mean the future generations wont be that butthurt about that war and oluja
you can even see on facebook
>muh vecna ognjista
>muh (insert random city where their fathers lived)
>dirty croats

is it because they don't lie you at /tr/

I think that is just typical serbian mentality (I don't mean that in a rude way). When I was in serbia, many people would talk shit about Bulgarians, croatians, Albanians, hungarians, pretty much anyone who bordered Serbs. Serbs seem to be very proud and stubborn people, so I can see why they would be sometimes hostile towards outsiders.

That being said, Serbs are the most hospitable people I've ever met. I was always offered food and rakija wherever I went.

/mirela/

what fish did u buy?

Pretty much any Serb I met who held a croatian passport hated croatians.

>I think that is just typical serbian mentality (I don't mean that in a rude way).
Sure, but as a historian I have no idea how that mentality was formed.

>When I was in serbia, many people would talk shit about Bulgarians, croatians, Albanians, hungarians, pretty much anyone who bordered Serbs. Serbs seem to be very proud and stubborn people, so I can see why they would be sometimes hostile towards outsiders.
>That being said, Serbs are the most hospitable people I've ever met. I was always offered food and rakija wherever I went.

This also literally applies to us. I always keep saying Serbs are the most similar people to us t b h but people get butthurt by calling me a Serblover but they are literally like us. Even Vucic's backstory is the same as us.

Pastrmka

I'm never at /tr/. I have a Turk name with ov ending and my parents are turks. But I cannot associate with Turks or Turkey, I don't have something in common with them, also I speak like 10 words turkish.

After everything that happened during the 20th century you will have hard time finding a Serb who genuinely likes Croats.

Are you a Greek btw?

i doubt a subhuman diaspora autist has met many serbs who had croatian passport

well they lost the war

Then you are not Serdar t b h. Real Serdar was a huge shitposter at /tr/ who made many ocs and he had a fluent af Turkish. But he wasn't liked at /tr/. That's true. People used to call him a gypsy who goes night operations for snatching wallets. Also his sentences doesn't contain capitalizes letter. Nice try Miro but it is sad to see a fit guy like you trolling in a Mandarin Forum t b h.

and you eat pork and drink alcohol
and the only reason you're "turkish" is because you want to be a special snowflake

zakopaj ja da pocine po dostojno

He is not Serdar.

sorry but you would still be killed on the day of the rope

Our official pm car

youtube.com/watch?v=d4iJj4j5aYc

€500,000

maika ti e grozna

When I was living in Dublin I met many. I don't have any Serb blood.

Im branded this way in the first place because our society is based on dividing instead of uniting.

>gets in the back
>puts on seatbelt
why are westerners such cringy autists

Well the balkans has been at war almost continually for hundreds of years. Maybe that might have something to do with it? The clash between orthodox, Catholic and Islamic ideas? Empires from the north an East trying to conquer. That's my guess.

>putting a seatbelt on is cringy

Sunny Beach is literally just full of Brits, Nords and Russians. When I was living in Burgas, I downloaded tinder and like 60% of the people within the Nessebar region were all tourists.
I'd tell you to look out for the Viking Bar if you do happen to go there.
SB is generally active from like June to mid September.

diaspora are subhumans btw
just ignore their political views
they will support russia while working in european union

user has his birthday today, wish him well!

russia is savior of europe

i pretty much put a seatbelt when near police

they cant save their own contry not a godamn continent

>I have no idea how that mentality was formed
You do.
> ~500 years of Ottoman conquests
>commies
>ask to unite different people under the same republic
>they refuse, let's hate and genocide them
>they're as stubborn as you
>after losing all what is left is animosity for your neighbors

Btw should I watch Seinfeld? Play some iso RPGs or continue on handdrawing of Miro's portrait?

they will save europe just like in battlefield 3

btw does anyone still play ps3? i picked up an old copy of bf3 because i never got a chance to play it when it was released and it's p. fun

there's still an active playerbase

i like how everyone who calls Russia "savior of europe", etc and chokes on their dick doesnt live in Russia, kek

There cannot be ever peace and stability in this region long term unless all give up their stubborness. It's not gonna happen anytime soon.

>>ask to unite different people under the same republic
croats and slovenes used us to not get trianon'd by entente
and we fell for it
serbs are so shitty at diplomaty

wtf?

I don't think that that would be a legitimate factor, especially since the Serbs lived in the border areas where the influence of the empires wasn't as great, and, after all, the Serbs that are not Orthodox barely exist today.

Why would the Ottoman rule affect the Serbs? The Ottomans didn't care for nations, same goes for the Habsburgs and Venetians. As for Yugoslavia, yes, it turned out so, but the animosity between the Serbs existed before 1918. Do have in mind that we're talking about animosity between the Serbs themselves, not towards the neighbours.

>their stubborness.

>be in Balkans
>Macedonia claims Greek history and Greek cockblocks them
>Bulgarians also have some sentiment against Macedonia
>Albanians also have it

Why don't you join forces and annex Fyrom for a stable Balkan peninsula?

>>Macedonia claims Greek history

they claim our history mostly

>annex Fyrom

Our army would overpower them

no one can mess with us lmao if they try they will be annexed
our pallanx march into sofia and tesalonigi xaxaxax

Think of the other way tho. Why don't you annex Albania, Greece and Bulgaria for a stable Balkan peninsula and I also root for you because If you do it I may visit Sofia, Plovdiv, Lesbos without a visa t b h. I'm on your side cuck.

Recently they claimed also some Serbian king

It's somehow true, Macedonia shouldn't exist and it's poison for the region. However it does exist and now we have to wait until it either becomes part of some neighbor or goes the Kosovo way, most probably 2nd being the more realistic scenario.

This , bulgarians are now BANNED from entering

>Macedonia claims Greek history and Greek cockblocks them
its not their fault tho
they have been indoctrinated by commies that they wuz anticki
its so sad
and because of the stuborness they dont want to admit it
just like you turks dont want to admit that you were christians once

Big WW3 will change the odds anyway, let's see who is on the right side this time.

Btw I found Miro's ethnicity. He is not Slav t b h. He was a Khan. Lamooooooo.

>Recently they claimed also some Serbian king
Probably Emperor Stefan Dušan, I guess because Skopje was his capital

I think things could change. Young people are different and more understanding.

>serbs are so shitty at diplomaty
Kinda yes.

Well, you know that being ruled by people from Middle East doesn't help your mentality at all.

nemaat gz da vlezat
ja ako vlezam u bugarija ima site spomenici/ploci sol da gi napraam

Probably Romania, like usual.
Although that US satellite system there speaks for nukes from Russia big times

>just like you turks dont want to admit that you were christians once
?

turks are from central asia

Ain't trusting the Germans anymore

>Turkish humor

Do you feed of (You)s? You remind me my cat, who gets butthurt when I ignore it

We know dusan is a serb he means krale marko but that's a folk tale because he protected people, no one gives a shit about his ethnicity

nema nisto po jebeno od trigerirani tatari

>Well, you know that being ruled by people from Middle East

Ottoman Empire was more Western than your shitty country you autistshit. Their monarchs were all Eurocentric t b h. Ottomans also came from Central Asia, not Middle East.

No?

It's not like you ever cared about knowing and not knowing. For all I know next Macedonian is Napoleon

yes.

>Well, you know that being ruled by people from Middle East doesn't help your mentality at all.
Ottoman Empire wasn't really something comparable to our idea of "Middle East". It's far more complex.

>Marko Kraljević protected people
>literally the first lord of ex-Serbian Empire to become Ottoman timariot

Ottomans were allied with French and Germans afterwards. Middle eastern states were the ones who hated us the most. Cuckshit Albo thinks Ottoman Empire is middle eastern.

I wish youtube existed back then so I would be able to post him a video of Thank You Ottomen sang my the famous Illyrian bard Shipi Muzakka.

they were literaly greeks
youtube.com/watch?v=UcAYP4irSyQ

he became vasal cause there was no one to side with him he couldnt take on whole ottoman empire
u dumb serbovic

nai sa mi smeshni makencata deto si mislat che trigervat nqkoi top kek

>Ottoman Empire wasn't really something comparable to our idea of "Middle East". It's far more complex.

Ottoman Empire was a western empire. It inherited the legacy of Byzantium. It always moved towards west. They always wanted to keep Balkan clay multi-culti and Ottoman Dynasty were heavily Eurocentric.

Who /Dortmund - Real/ here?
Also tomorrow Ludogorec - PSG

Гo видe ли фб вoлoт нa Mилeнкo бe, цeлa нaцијa ви e pacпaлeн гaзoт

>Cuckshit Albo thinks Ottoman Empire is middle eastern.
well he is not that wrong
your(ottoman) laws/culture/language were greatly influenced by persians

Yes but that was at the expense of people who had to pay various traditional rent and jizya on top of that.

Ok let's not put extreme claims.

Ja ce викaм Mapкo

this sounds like turks speaking italian

The term "Middle East" doesn't really mean anything. See scribd.com/doc/218151989/Edvard-Said-Orijentalizam

t. Diaspora Serb

It's true that Ottoman Empire was way more developed than us, but you didn't help us much.
I hate the stubborn mentality we share.

Geographically no.

While the elite was different, I'm sure the usual Ottoman soldiers in the Balkans weren't that civilized.

unbelievable

caмo шe cтaнe тaкa чe нa пoвeчe мaкeнцa дa им ce пyкaт глaвитe

>culture

Not at all.

>language

Yes but it also has many French words.

>laws

Gotta dig deeper for this one to state an opinion t b h.

I'm not saying Ottoman Empire was European or something but it was more western than eastern.

In fact, Atatürk's Republic of Turkey is more middle eastern than Ottoman Empire.

Look at this one. Ottoman's anthem under Sultan Abdülmecit. A small fish in a big ocean I know but an example is an example.

youtube.com/watch?v=ErVKHFG70Bs

true he didnt do the best decisions

scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=301509

>but you didn't help us much.

Yeah being a personal playing room of Enver Hoxha and a de facto Italian colony was much more honourable than being a part of Ottomans.

I'm half Serb and proud of my Serbian heritage god bless them

>While the elite was different, I'm sure the usual Ottoman soldiers in the Balkans weren't that civilized.
The Ottoman soldiers were largely non-Turks. A curious example: in the first half of the 16th century in the Sancak of Smederevo (map: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/55/Belgrade_pashaluk.png) more than 50% of sipahis were Orthodox Serbs

The Ottoman Empire is too complex to classify it as "Eastern" or "Western", but the core of it surely didn't look as a European imagines Middle East.

jas sum 100% turcin
proud to be janichar

ottomans were great persiaboos i think
maybe till 1800s

Until Friday complete your files and start working in your new office in Ankara my brother from another mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=64etseyIZP4

Not really, they were rather Greekboos and Arabboos. Don't forget that the Safavids were pretty much archnemeses of the Ottomans.

Go away you fucking cockroach shit

Do you really think you helped us? Come on.

My initial point was that their cultural influence was a main factor in our stubbornness.

We are all turks

baba ti sto posto se fukala so nekoj turcin

Hajde hajde turciiiii

Makedonija e turska

>Bugar doaga u makedonija

>Pretepan do smrt

>My initial point was that their cultural influence was a main factor in our stubbornness.
I belong to those who believe in the works of the Annales School (inb4 buttsex jokes), I think it takes far more than "cultural influence" to change "group mentality" (if we can talk about group mentality in the first place).

bark bark

>Poland exists
dropped

>Do you really think you helped us? Come on.
because of them you got kosovo
+ albos were majority in ottoman balkan army

WE WUZ RICH

Those claims are debatable at least.

>think it takes far more than "cultural influence" to change "group mentality"
We're talking about 5 centuries here.

I'm not gonna start with that part, but not really.

Cucking tatars since 1924

god damn osmans were rich as fuck
too bad today they're autistic as fuck and the oldest one is a stand up comedian lmfao

Not in the case of the Serbs. The historians of the 19th century claim (although I'm not sure how much their claims are reliable) that the majority of the Serbs lived actually to the north of the Sava and the Danube, in the parts that were less than 200 years under the Ottoman rule (until 1690)

Going to Turkey tomorrow. Any tips from turks?

Kek fuck poogarians

Okay, forgive me for using Middle East. Meant it geographically but whatever.

this looks like getting cucked more than cucking 2bh

>osmans

>implying it wasn't jews running 100% of their banks and financing their wars

>he doesn't know about the safra family

You are not aware how much. See this graph. Suleyman had between 12.000 and 15.000

Turk here, wear fez and eat baklava

Trying this hard

This reminded me.
Dubrovnik payed 10 times more in tribute to the Serbian king as Budva gave in taxes.

>holy roman empire

Nah, it was Armenians, they put the Jews out of business.

Dubrovnik payed Serbian tributes to the Hilandar Monastery since 1459 until 1808

goddamn fucking venetian jews

I am half Bosniak

My mom came over during Yugoslavia and had me

>in the parts that were less than 200 years under the Ottoman rule (until 1690)
>(until 1690)
So, almost 4 centuries? Doesn't change much.

>that beautiful map

Lucky her

youtube.com/watch?v=kSB4NrxW748
EVO ZORE
EVO DANA

I know you have been having this conversation for years and months but never bothered to really check it out,what is the truth
who brought albanians into kosovo and even surpassed the serbians and took their historical land?tito?

So?

The name Bosniak was adopted in the 90s. You're probably half Muslim. Or just as her what her grandpa said he was.

I say it differs from region to region. A small group of Serbs who migrated all the way to Slovakia lived 0 years under the Ottomans, same goes for those who lived on the Dalmatian coast. But that bunch of Serbs that remained in present-day FYROM (around Tetovo for example) lived under the Ottoman rule since 1395 until 1912. There are many differences between Serbs from different regions.

Tito brought them into Kosovo.
Tito created Macedonia.

Guy had good intentions but caused only shit

>not ruke.jpg

Evo sheshelj i arkana
sheshelj zove arkan vice
za srbiju poglavnice
are u ilegal imigrant

I am half Montenegrin

My dad came over to work for his company branch in Skopje in the early 90s, got married and decided to stay. Now I have dual citizenship

If you want the objective truth, no one knows and no one wishes to know the objective truth. But the Albanians were surely majority in the late 19th century.

Lester - Porto X
Kopenhagen - Brugge 1

For all who need some extra money

tito never had good intentions
i want to dig up his grave and fuck his corpse/skeleton 2bh to humiliate that autistic faggot in death

come to beograd and do it please
trigger those subhuman commies

>But the Albanians were surely majority in the late 19th century.
source? i can't read pic

He was a humanist, he did have good intentions. In his twisted communist way ofc

>bulgarians mad at tito because of kosovo

implying they weren't the majority all over south serbia too

where is kosovo in that map :?

im trying to buy a book what should i chose?

youtube.com/watch?v=LxL7VlCZXDQ

do u like Keranov? i do.

I think the population was distributed and there wasn't as much hostility back then.

Well, there are many differences between regions here too, but in the end I still think we'd have been more civilized nowadays if we weren't under Ottoman rule. Simple as that.

New thread

Are you requesting source for the map or the greentext?

Green areas.