Who /depressinghometown/ here?

Who /depressinghometown/ here?

Pic related, I'm from this shithole.

It looks like that village is full of schizos and aspergers

It's full of Semi-Finnish alcoholics, so that is a pretty accurate analysis.

Looks like an average russian town but with better buildings

Skikda is Depressing at winter. rest of year its cool.

at least you live in Sweden...

Yes, I've noticed that this is the case for most of Sweden. Same buildings, same weather, it's just that the shitty buildings are better maintained/wasn't built with repurposed sawdust (or whatever you guys used back in the day).

Autumn is more depressing than winter.

Yeah winter looks like shit anywhere

>Bodens kommun
>looks it up
>Sees where it is

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this really looks depressing lol

at least you get to fuck girls like these regurarly

Swedish girls are ugly and mannish looking.

also Swedish guys never get to fuck them, only arabs and somalis do.

I don't believe you, Sweden isn't that bad as memes picture it.

Why do you think Swedish girls go down south every summer??? It is beacuse they are desperate for real men.

Comfy

but swede men are good looking

we have a depressing winter at ain drahem

Don't listen to this lonely virgin, he's projecting his insecurities.

eh

ew

>muh delusional cuck fantasies

get it together Sven

some lost town in Alsace
that's the only picture I could find

>that UFO building
Is that a circus (or used to be)?

>but swede men are good looking
For gays looking for twinks to fuck in the ass maybe.

Swedish men are very feminie looking with lanky bodies, sure we are tall but we look like walking sticks. I honestly don't get where this meme that Swedes are beautiful comes from.

why do you think Sverigetråden is the worst General on /int? why are Swedes the worst posters here? Why do Swedes always arogantly claim that others are jelous even when their country is going down in flames? Why do swedes like to smell their own farts?

nah
public service hall

I mean this building.

>have to look up where Boden is located
Achemd, please

Sounds comfy can i come

Make northern Sweden Finland again

I'm from this shithole

u all leave in comfy cities i envy u

Looks cool, what is wrong with it?

what a shithole

POO

>says africa

yes?

how should i react to it?

i saw the same pic before on Cred Forums btw

my city borders finland, Haparanda

...and this is the most important landmark we have feel free to visit

Looks cozy desu senpai, I was on holiday there once it was cool, and I loved the ice-berg water slide in that pool.

wtf? i thought all swedes lived in mansions

Yeh, to be fair it's pretty nice in summer (you Nordbro tourists lively up the place a lot, I'll admit... though it's hard to get snus july through august because you horde it all). And yes, Björknäsbadet is pretty based (we would always sneak in there at night in summer when drunk af on moonshine and swim, in northern sweden such is life).

Most Swedes live in commieblocks or rowhouses and shit, and most of our detached houses are small. It works well with the Lutheran thing I guess, "shut up and work harder, you'll get your mansion when you die!" and all that.

Everything looks depressing with slush and cloudy weather. Add some sunshine and leaves to the trees and it's not bad at all

i feel for you, my city borders russia and cheap russian cigarettes are everywhere

how much for a pack?

My hometown's claim to fame is the world's largest high school fieldhouse. Seats over 10K.

When Chrysler closed the auto plant my senior year of high school our unemployment rate shot up to 25%.

Left and never fucking returned at 18.

was 1,5-2€ when i was in high school, probably more now that you're not allowed to import more than 2-3 packs per trip

>Most Swedes live in commieblocks

Not according to this

beautiful man. you vulnerable to sea-level rise?

yeah this is a typical middle class neighbourhood in sweden & finland

Depressing desu

I'd rather live in the comfy Art Nouveau flats in Helsinki

Imatra?

Recently like this. One the other hand it's depressing, but honestly makes me feel really comfy.

Those buildings have fuck-awful smell always.

>all those comfy towns
>Depressing

Get on my level. This is our shoreline.

A night shot.

I mean, it could be worse.

rate my neighborhood

I love winter, it's beautiful here. The sun's always out and the light is a beautiful shade that desaturates everything and makes it look surreal. Then the air is chilly if not cold, and everything just feels refreshing

then again I live in florida

please write something in your beautiful meme alphabet

My hometown isn't depressing. It's just hard as fuck to make friends here.

This meme stopped being funny a long time ago.

this is... comfy as fuck
where is that? I want to explore that area with google and feel cumfiness

They cost like 0.7-1.4€ here.

any suburb in Maryland/Pennsylvania/Virginia

Can't beat Kemi, the Norilsk of First World.

REE FUCK OFF ALESUND KUCK

btw the view from Sukkertoppen is amazing, loved it

it seems like nothing fun happens there. everything looks dull. good.

nice. 2bh these dont look good. and its what i wanted to see here.
i cant comment anything on this. these buildings are something between fake and real.

most pics itt dont depress me
which is depressing

Looks comfy

Certainly better than here

Aaand it still can't beat glorious Kouvostoliitto

Mine

Just look at that shithole. You think Moscow is so beautiful and colorful city? Well, welcome to the most depressing neighborhood of Moskwabad - Bibirevo, this shithole is so awful, it was even named after fucking Bieber, I just hate this goddamn park with it's bridges made of rotten wood, yet I go for a walk here because there's no place for it anywhere else. I live in one of these ugly houses that you see on this pic, dude, it's even worse inside, my flat isn't so bad, but have you seen the lobbies of these houses? Or actually, smelled. They don't LOOK bad, but they SMELL bad. I live on 10th floor, every morning I must to use the stairs because schoolkids broke the goddamn elevator AGAIN and it will be fixed in the next month at best. And every time I must overstep a drunk hobo between 8th and 7th step, sometimes this hobo isn't drunk and we have a small talk. He was an ingeneer once. Now he's a fucking hobo.
Welcome to Bibirevo, bitch

It looks very comfy.

my street

Well, at least looking from your window it seems urban planners did their, job, the rest on the the other hand…

You don't know how good you have it, pussy boy

what is "other"? tents?

My flat was robbed 2 months ago. I think yours is robbed every 2 months. You know, this actually cheers me up. Thank you.

it's in Virginia, good guess American user

After seeing so many threads here I wonder... do cameras only work during November in Poccnr?

Edmonton