Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture pals - Oh Shit Bump Limit Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your bants, hate on BLACKED poo-in-loo, hang out with the lads, ignore the leaf, get catfished, doxx lads ;^), make memes, don't trade lewds this is a sfw board dammit, and discuss redpilled qts

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/pocahontas92
interpals.net/MelodicQuokka?utm_source=internal&utm_campaign=quicksearch&utm_medium=pp-userthumb
interpals.net/Ari3?utm_medium=pp-userthumb
interpals.net/JadenMishell
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for autism

Not too sure. I can definitely pick out janner accents and have had people from here call me posh. Guess its a tamer Devon accent

After you m'lad
>I'm more Somerset
FUCKING BORIS GET OUT OF MY THREAD REEEEE

>tfw your dog couldn't stop the burglary

in the future i will get the biggest fucking dog in the universe

How much shit was stolen?

Somerset is a big fucking county mate, I live about 2 hours drive from him

Does anyone has the problem too with fakes with random names with numbers at the end? They dont even put in the effort to upload a picture.

a laptop, camera, jewellery and other small stuff, i bet they were some filthy eastern europeans

Am I the only one who find it a bit suspicious that Aivaras always go offline when we start talking about that robbery?

Share pictures of your dog pls
I will be having my eyes on you "buddy"

I don't understand. Who is Boris

you asked for it desu

He was an apprentice local journalist in Bath who started writing a piece on Interpals and local grooming gangs. He made an account there and he got hooked on underage qts adn basically started /cp/...

The last I heard from him was that he had lost his job, moved to Glasgow and started drinking and shit

>mfw its a qt who says shes talkative and is interested in politics and history
Lets find out if this is true

There wasn't any copper or tools stolen so it probably wasn't him

don't you see those big razorsharp teeth? i can tell from personal experience that they are not pleasant

Ignore other poster. He's a Lithuanian poster from Bath. Made the threads quite lively a few months back by being relentlessly autistic.

What a cute little fucker, what is xir name? Bet those bastard Lithuanians played fetch with xir before they left with the goods too!

Hmmm, I think I know a way we can find out if it was him or not!

Hey Svante, have you checked if they stole your autism pills?

Should have gone with my story 2bh

s-sorry

Wait so he was reporting on pedos and became one? ahahahahah

Ah damn ahah

redpill her

Oh the story this could have turned into :(

me: do you have any plans this week?
Qt: no hbu?
Me: me neither, what exciting lives we live
Qt: my great-grandfather died yesterday
Me:RIP
Qt: i must go now.

ägd aa

jajaja
post screencap

Realised I like white and latina girls lads

Va tycks?

Svårt att ha en åsikt på det där Anders

Du får ge lite mer

Sometime shaggy say u good shaggy well done today

But today shaggy do bad. shaggy do very bad (((

feeling a bid sad today lads

Why lad?

cringe

stop lad

I agree with both these posters

feeling lonely desu

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E
[spoiler] cheer up faggot, go on tinder and get some of that sweet pucci [/spoiler]

I went to a barber and she fucked my hair up, I'm almost bald right now
I look like fucking shit

Im balding because of age (soon 27) and on Sunday I made out with a grill who just turned 18 and one who is 22. Just grow a beard and you're good to go my dood

Did you just ask for the standard slav henchman look?

no I wanted more hair left on my fucking head, but she cut too much and I had like this bunch of head infront, but no hair in the back

I hope you beat the shit of that bitch, like any real slav

s a d

b o y s

I didn't pay her for the cut and I won't return again
fucking stupid whore

i bet you said "im very happy with it, thank you" like a total cuck

>soon 27
>The biggest autist in here
>he's 27
Ayyy

no I didn't pay her for the haircut, I'm not swedish

You look like generic Russian henchman #7 in a Steven Seagal movie.

is that good or bad

He said russian, so go figure

Could go either way, depends on the grill

>when your qt becomes your qt gf

>Doing LDR

lad, pls

I happen to know a qt who is into Russian henchmen, she's a bit more thicc than I would like but with magnificent milkers.

Want her?

No

Bost

Dela med dig Anders

Iktfb
>tfw I get to see her again in 8 days
Can't wait desu

A-are you into the boi qts?

no I am not a homo

>not a homo.

I don't see a swedish flag, so it checks out lads

>french girl sent me a pic of her ass

Prove that you're not a homo and get her to stick sharpie in pooper then :^)

danskjävel

Du kan få henne hvis du poster profilen din svennejævel ;^D

ok

/lisadk

from this...

Mehmet snälla

enjoy lads

danskjävel försvinn >:(

to this

I really start to doubt why I come to these threads when you start posting 'nudes' of women you have spoken to on interpals. The women on interpals are some of the sweetest, most intelligent, funny, and nice in the entire world. They are trusting and loyal often coming from poor countries where loyalty and trust is all they have, the only currency in their wallet.

Maybe its because I come from a country where I actually have to talk to women and get to know them because being a chad isn't enough to get their attention. Maybe its because I am just a fucking good person raised to be as polite to women as possible. Whatever it is, it makes me sick to share threads where you post women's images freely.

What you are doing is just as bad as sharing bomb making instructions or posting images of naked children onto the deep web. You are taking something you have no permission to show to other people and showing it to them anyway. It is an appalling and utterly sick behavior. You need to start showing these women the privacy they deserve.

tl;dr

AGREED

FOR SHAME VLADIMIR

didn't you post some asian girls ass a few threads back?

That was me :^)

good one lad
I'll make sure to do that with the french girl

Good lad, remember pics ;)))))))

can someone make a how to guide for getting nudes? or is being chad the only requirement?

Guess country

the girl must really really like you
I literally didn't say anything sexual to her, she started saying the sexual things herself
and lmao before that we had a conversation how she gets messages from creeps about sexual things

which one of you is African_heart ? kek'd desu

Considered how fat she is I would guess USA

Ouch.

Stupid degenerate white girls

interpals.net/pocahontas92

is this racism

"I like to dress well yadda yadda"

yes

yes report her

Allright guys, which one of you is this

/Neil2244

:/

2 Tips to drastically improve your appearance: First, wash and cut your greasy hair. Second, go out and make a picture in a park, near a river or somewhere else outdoors, because artifical lightning makes you look 20x times worse than you are.

How are Spanish QTs?

thanks user

According to Kernow. Good but a bit more masculine compared to others (In a non gay way)

Hey lads rate my profile :D

ps: be gentle!

/Miaowai

can't deal with it

>only 56 messages
lmao is that supposed to be a lot?

>implying at least half of those are from third world men and starting with "hey bro"

nah, but this account is a few days old and I haven't sent any first messages

when you make a new account your profile is bumped to the front of the page for a bit, that's why.. sorry brah

one time an arab guy from london messages me saying "you're fuckin sexy bro" and i replied "sorry im not gay".. he got really angry and said "just because i think your sexy doesn't mean im gay bro grow up"
>this is what mudslimes actually believe lmao

I have a friend from Nepal on Facebook, everytime he posts a picture of himself, all the comments are filled with his friends/relatives and it's always "looking good bro" "so handsome bro" "bro you look nice".

Must be cultural.

yeah I know, this is my second account. Still annoying. Not many of them are worth talking to

that'd be most of the people I don't respond to, yeah

Hey you are the french that knows other nepalese people. How have you been :)

Yes it's normal there to compliment guys actually, no one thinks of it as being gay because it's so rare.Most people dont even understand what gay means

Probably a coincidence, I don't remember talking about this guy here before.

No but a french guy talked about trying nepalese food before

lol manlet

There are girls who have been BLACKED posting in this thread right now... Really makes you think huh?

Wasn't me either

Yea must be another french person

wew lad she still reads these threads...

hey sven

cant stay away from norway bro

Så Svante, hvor pol greier du å være nå?

förstod inte detta favä, trodde norska var lätt

btw it's not the blacked poo in loo, i told her on skype to stay the fuck away from our general and now she's asking for the link(im not giving it :^)

Mate pls... Either you are being rused or you are rusing me ;)

What's her skype

don't know what you mean

Never mind, but you're a good boy if you really told her to stay away :3

Did anyone find out if she was legit or a fake profile?

My dude, have you ever heard about Schrödinger's qt? Until you see a qt live on Skype she is both legit AND a fake.

Do you have her skype?

Of course not

She said let's just be friends and stopped responding and fucking dissapeared

of course i am

you are just gonna cuck for her and lead her here

Give me her skype, I won't tell her about /cp/ I just want closure

>typical anime """girl"""
/animegirl7716

I have tried asking people about her, no one seems to know..

about who?

The girl in this pic

what closure? she's not gonna give you nudes, just get a proper ip qt

I just want to know why she stopped talking to me and dissapeared. I have been really upset and i cannot even focus in school.

There's definitely something fishy going around with a lot of the profiles here... I mean fake profiles that have been on the site for over two years with other fakes backing it up, enough to make me paranoid.

A part of me thinks she is fake too but I really want to beleive she is real. I am letting my emotions get to my school work. Have any of you seen her on webcam?

;)

alright, she's called peppa pig, just don't link the thread

So she is real?

I am going to get to the bottom of this and see if she is legit or not, I'll keep you guys posted

There are a bunch of peppa pigs... which one?

10?

"She" is an old /cp/ autist that trolls people using stolen photos. I thought everyone knew this after seeing the list
My bet is, it's a 400 lb guy with severe autism

Kek

This sounds like the most plausible 2bh, but then you start to wonder if it is the same autist that owns all the fake accounts that posts in this thread or if they are like a gang of autists teaming up...

I feel like a loser. What the fuck is wrong with me? Even women online seem to make a fool out of me

Kek never change cp

I am so fucking paranoid right now. I cant tell if half the bitches I talk on IP are real or not

>Not going there for language exchange

I wanted to learn language and chat but I got tangled up in online dating and shit and now i feel like a fucking loser. I thought i was pretty good at recognizing fake profiles desu but i guess not

Related story: For many years I was hanging around at a Norwegian forum, and right before they closed down some drug addict chick with mental issues started spamming a name.
Obviously I started doing research because of my autism and it turned out this guy who was on welfare had at least 10 users where many of the users had over 10,000 posts. In some threads he basically kept conversations going by himself using only his accounts. Unfortunately shit was closed down and the police got involved and shit, so I never found out exactly what was going on.

And this kids, is why you always have to be paranoid online.

It is a group of autists, 3 groups of them actually. You shouldn't worry that much about the fakes. Most of them are real human beans, they just troll around.

Who are these groups if i may ask? i feel like shit

Redpill me on this! Send a message to /undefined if you want to keep it secret so the trolling can continue ;^)

I will pay you with the greatest gift I can give, leave the thread 5ever.

w r legion

Implying you aren't king autist

It's the "girl" in the pic, boris, irish, and other americans. They troll people together and create drama.

kek in a way I am, but not in that way ^^

And who are/were the Poles?

The poles are just the fake girl's orbitters

Poles? what? anybody with too much time on their hand willing to explain this whole thing to me?

The usual , guys being fooled by fake pics kek
These autists didnt realize the girl they had been talking to was just a gang of trolls

if they don't have whatsapp/snapchat to send pics I just abort

Those poles, what kind of girl are they imitating? If euros or latinas, I don't give a fuck

Catfished? Can you post the image/story?

>I will pay you with the greatest gift I can give, leave the thread 5ever.
Delivered

I think I'm getting trolled by a pole right now. Asking me to send pictures

Ya gotta pay the pole troll toll

I see you here on the threads again, i will fucking find you and stuff a huge rod up your ass you fucking faggot

interpals.net/MelodicQuokka?utm_source=internal&utm_campaign=quicksearch&utm_medium=pp-userthumb

Not going to let it die hahh lads

Goodnight /cp/

New thread for you losers , go waste your life there

Getting cucked by Sven, how does it feel Julio? A Somali is probably but plugging him right now and he made you seem like the homosexual here.

Rate our autism.

beta/10

if you receive 'ok' drop the conversation

Cringe

I'm with the car thief on this one

It's raining outside

Bump. Don't go to other thread, OP is a mazzive faggot

/7Kay

KHAN'D

But I'm pink.

Here's some Prague pictures to bump this thread with

My hostel was just on the left under the bridge.
I miss Praha tbqh

lads, I'm meeting my qt over the weekend.

Nice, that part of Prague is really amazing. My qt and I crossed that bridge everyday multiple times since it is her favorite place in the city.

>blacked poo in the loos
Doesn't even make sense. How does one shitskin reduce the value of another shitskin?

It's like the caste system lad. Poo in loos rank near the bottom, but getting BLACKED kicks 'em down another notch

You look like an Arab rapist kek
Inferiority complex much?

Who says I'm not? ;^)

Yes you are
Your mom was blacked by a sand nigger hence your appearance

redpill me on older women? if you're 22 and they're 27. i haven't messaged them but do they even reply or just think you're a kiddo?
are you mad pakis in the uk are more educated, wealthy and successful than the natives?
cute

Disrespect Ms. Poklonskaya once more.

I dare you.

>do some online English tutoring for extra money
>one of my Chinese students tells me she uses an app for language exchanges
>tells me some British guy got angry with her because she wanted to practice English
>then says a lot of guys are looking for romance instead of language exchanges
>mfw

I too often develop feelings for qts that were at first sight too ugly or out of my league to do anything but language exchange.
And usually it's the qt herself that starts asking 'the' questions.

Which country?

Spain continues to be pretty beaut lads. Considering downloading tinder once I'm settled down here, but we'll have to see how it goes with the Italian qt. Also to confuse matters I have an Israeli qt been in love with us for years who now wants to come visit. Pain in the arse this, way too much stress

Good luck Brit. Have fun. Post pictures of Spain please.. I am trying to decide where to go on vacation this spring, Barcelona is on the list. Trying to make up my mind

>And usually it's the qt herself that starts asking 'the' questions.

Same here.

I'll post a shit ton in a few days, probably post them on /p/ or /trv/ and link you guys to it. Go to Valencia rather than Barcelona, similar culture but people are more fun, it's better nightlife, better qts, better fishing, and cosier. Yeah it's not got the Sagrada Familia but if you really want to see the sights you only need hop on a train

>dozens of qts are messaging me simultaneously

How do you manage this, lads? It almost becomes depressing, it's like their messages have no value since I get so many of them. And I don't have enough time to churn out considerate answers for everyone. Wat do?

Thanks for the advice. Definitely post the /trv/ thread when you're done.

Make sure to have fun with your Italian!

Yup it's true
Also, guys holding hands with each other and girls holding hands with each other just means they're very close friends nothing romantic/sexual
There was a video about two guys holding each other's hands and walking in Russia that was trabslated to Arabic and everybody in the comment section was confused why they (Russians) were insulting them for being gay when they were just holding hands

interpals.net/Ari3?utm_medium=pp-userthumb
this is a female version of autism

Beta's unite

if they're asian then just ignore them because they're thirsty for white cock even the males lol

This guy is alpha for not wanting to touch anything below 9/10

my qt is from Munich, but she's American.

Pyzdiec :DDDDDD
Ble :DDDDDD
Pizda isvis :DDDDDDDDD

kazkokia autiste ble kek

>she's American

GROSS

There's also this thing that's widespread in arab gulf countries as a way to greet your friends, "making the noses touch", right here it doesn't exist tho, only kiss your friends [of the same sex] on their cheeks while shaking hands

Kokio xujo :DDDDDD

seriously this
interpals.net/JadenMishell
here's a typical american girl

Girona?

;)

Ble :DDD
Epinis trolis xDDDDDDD
: ^DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Tu gal hackeris is anonimos?

Chad life

Kurva, as galvoju ji tikra? Nes man irgi tokius xujus raso

rimtai? gali but kad tiesiog isprotejus

nice one mr. Inspect Element

Yeah I get it.
I mean, even eastern european people find it odd that we kiss each other on the cheeks, even with guys, so I guess this isn't that different.

do you have skype? I can show you it that I did not do that

How the fuck are you not destroying in real life? I'm genuinely curious

I have browsed this place for half of my life
does this answer your question?

I would have believed it without context

Yeah that pretty much explains it. Have you tried being normal though?

Messaged my first batch of 5 qts a couple weeks ago. Good results. Kept an active conversation with three of them, one of which is very active.
Also one spontaneous message.

I browsed quite a bit of profiles, I'll message some more tonight and run qtcrawler.

Optimisation is the key.

yes, but I'm a sperg with girls

Tiesiog bite savimi

Cheers mate, good luck, it's a beautiful country in truth more or less wherever you go. If you do find yourself in Salamanca I'll get you a drink

How so? When you're talking to girls how does it usually go wrong?

I don't really want to talk about it, it's just that I'm a loser with girls

What part of Spain would you recommend someone to go to? I'm thinking of going to either Spain or Portugal with my qt.

why?

your answer

what the fuck lol

what did you send to the american slut?

Literally what you see, Mantas

>I'm very talkative
>I'm interested in history and politics

>Responds very simply to political questions
>Very obviously isn't interested in having a discussion
Why do women lie and pretend to be people they aren't?

Anyway, new tactic - say things intended trigger a personal response, not a casual one they aren't invested in.

M8, nobody on this thread is any different. I've had girls basically ask me to come over and fuck but I was too much of a sperg to say yes, unless you try and figure out what you're fucking up with things are always going to stay the same.

oh lol I thought you got that message from someone

>Hey is Ukraine like little Russia
lmao

I just found a czech girl that's a traditionalist, conservative and basically very fucking boring all she does is talk about politics
she's the female version of Cred Forums
not saying that it's bad, but seriously that's so boring to talk with a girl

link profile.. pls

lol no bruno
I've spent 10 minutes thinking about what I should message her without sounding like a retard or a sperg

>I've had girls basically ask me to come over and fuck but I was too much of a sperg to say yes

god i hate you

okay..

I've had a girl IRL not on interpals tell me that she likes me and I responded with I like myself aswell
I also had this cringy moment when two blonde girls were hitting on me and I sperged out
it's an embarassing story

she has a qoute of fucking himmler in her profile lol

American women are scum of the earth. The worst creatures

You know we want to hear it.
And deep down you know you want to tell it too.

To be fair, she's crazier than the average American girl.

But American girls are awful regardless

They aren't all that bad, it's just hard to find the good ones.

you deserve to be a virgin forever

no because I will probably become the laughstock of this thread

Can't be worse than some of the shit we had here

This ->

> Be me
>17, 4th of July summer before senior year
>At a party, talking to girl who NEEDED my dick the whole year
>Asked me to fucking prom and I said no ( I ended up never going at all, which is turboautistic in America)
>We all end up leaving because the host of the party goes crazy or some shit
>I end up walking home
>girl texts me asking if I'm going back to her house with her and some mutual friends
>theimplication.jpg
>Say no, I'm just going to walk home because she was being a bit of a cunt earlier(didn't say that)
>angry to the point where shes sending multiple texts
>IDGAF
>Dawns on me the next day what I did
I ended up making out with her later on that school year when we were both drunk, for a first kiss it was pretty awful, after that she straight up hated me for the rest of the year.

I will tell you a part of the story
one of the blonde girls offered to pay for my milk and cottage cheese if I told them their name, but I just smiled and then managed to hit my head at the ciggarete display rack

You won't be an actual cuck so that's something.

them my name*
sorry I'm a bit tired from work

wow you two are actual faggots

Preaching to the choir desu senpai

How are you liking Prague?

But I really dislike American girls, they are very self entitled

I know how American women can be, but my qt seems to be pretty nice.

cringe

I never went to homecoming and prom..

No regrets

I must have been really lucky with the American grills i've spoken to then.
Americans are some of the nicest people on the planet тbн

What's homecoming about, actually ?
I understand prom, but for me homecoming is like soldiers coming back from deployment

Homecoming is like prom in the fall, at my school nobody cared about it since it was held in the cafeteria

>all these opportunities to drown the goose
>still hasn't drowned the goose

wew

>How are you liking Prague?
It's really great here and I love it a lot. I'd definitely recommend visiting here, the city is really beautiful. Also Czech people are pretty friendly too though it was a little weird how nice my qt's family was to me.
>But I really dislike American girls, they are very self entitled
Yeah most are but there's still plenty that aren't that bad or even great too, you just have to look harder for the good ones.

>American girls are some of the nicest people

Shit, really??

It's just a stupid dance for when school starts back up. It's lame

>I just found a czech girl that's a traditionalist, conservative
>all she does is talk about politics
>she's the female version of Cred Forums

>basically very fucking boring
STOP TYPING CUNT

>drown the goose
kek
Getting bullied in middle school to the point you have no friends tends to fuck you up a bit and make you pretty autistic. I only got lucky because I somehow turned out semi-attractive in highschool, still didn't do anything with it. It's kind of sad to look back at my life because I know exactly when everything started going downhill.

her requests are no lgbt, arabs, muslims, africans
kek

>Shit, really??

Yeah dude. When I was in San Francisco everyone was really nice. A girl paid the entrance fee to a club for me and my cousin.

I speak daily with an American grill from IP too

That's because Americans are always nice and friendly to foreigners visiting the US.

We're only a cunt to you if you live here. Hospitality to foreigners is something Americans do take seriously, so people will be really friendly and accommodating.

That and Americans like Europeans

this hungarian specifically asks for no jews, gypsies or communists to message him but keeps trying to flirt with me
how long do you think I can string him along before he realizes I'm 2 out of 3

Where is that Germanon when you need him?

Untermenschen raus

how am I the untermensch if your people willingly choose me over you

I want a euro girlfriend.. i love their accent.. :(

Well, communist here hates jews.

And no one likes gypsies.

fagot

I guess that makes sense. I work with a lot of Americans who are also very friendly though. Definitely way different than Danes.

Americans think euros are the most interesting people. we view you all as cool and stylish

Any danes and norwegians here?

I'm here

ayy

Literally anywhere, it's all amazing. If you're flying though I recommend Valencia, Bilbao (be prepared for the weather to be less than perfect) or Madrid. If you can drive I recommend Asturias, Salamanca, Toledo, Sevilla, and pretty much anywhere else to be honest. Cantabria, the bit all round Santander, is the only place I've been disappointed with. Just doesn't have the same charm as the communities on either side.

I don't know Portugal so well but I love Porto, beautiful city with a shit ton of activity.

I went to the sixth form ball with my mate dressed as the blues brothers. It was fucking fantastic.

That's a lot of accents to choose from.

Alright, thanks, I'll look more into those places and we'll be flying there. I've heard good things about some of those cities but we'd only go to one at first and just for a few days.

I want to go to Portugal more but I'm not sure about her yet and I definitely want to go to Porto and Lisbon.

Yes. But it's impossible to get a real euro girlfriend as an American..

Why?

No it's actually not that hard, I managed to get a Czech girlfriend.

Can someone post the weaboo copy pasta
(my friend used to be obessed with japan etc..)

Distance is a bitch

Yeah but you're living/studying there